Additional information for Certent Disclosure Management
Key features of Certent Disclosure Management
View All Features
- Controls testing
- Document management
- Version control
- Edit, comment on, and review financial disclosures
- Access control
- Coordinate reviews and approvals
- Capture the audit trail
- Microsoft applications integration
- Generate, present, and exchange data across departments
- File SEC compliant submissions
- Link data across Microsoft products
- Accounting system
- SEC filings
- Data connectors
- Financial disclosures
- Locate qualitative, unstructured information
- Inline XBRL and EDGARized HTML
- Archiving & retention
- Risk alerts
Direct connection with existing data sources such as Excel, general ledger or consolidation software ensures accuracy and consistency..
Full audit trail capabilities to easily track who made what changes and when they occurred.
Built-in access to Certent DisclosureNet, a propriety disclosure research and analytics application, improves peer benchmarking, competitive awareness and regulatory compliance.
Automated workflow to roll reports forward period over period, saving time and reducing stress during monthly and quarterly reporting time.
Certent can be leveraged cross-departmentally for internal management reports, external financial report creation/filing and disclosure research, which increases productivity and improves ROI.