Mortgage Automator Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.8/10

See full reviews by rating

DB

Denis B.

RM

Ryan M.

RM

Ryan M.

I can't say there is anything I dislike about Automator.

GP

Grant P.

The dislikes are almost non existent. There are a few little tricks to learn, but once you do learn them any little dislikes are quickly solved.

MC

Mark C.

I don't think there is not a whole lot to dislike.

PM

The Loan Office-logocaret
listing-logo

The Loan Office

Compare both
How would you rate Mortgage Automator?

Great Software - Greater Team!

The visually appealing and easily utilized interface combined with well designed back end processes has greatly decreased our processing time of new mortgages and provided a much more simple way to track and administer them all from work, home, or even our cell phones.

Pros

Rapidly expanding its product offerings and ease of use, all the while maintaining excellent customer service and consistently providing helpful and speedy responses to any and all concerns.

Cons

Doesn't upload and store documents or currently offer the option to pull credit reports.

Thank you for the feedback, Jake. Document storage is scheduled to be released on March 15, 2020. And Equifax integration is coming in Q2 :)

Mortgage Automator and how it has made our lives better at Cedar Peaks

One of the greatest things about the MA software is the time saving. What used to take hours to set up, fill out forms and save documents - now takes so much less time. PRODUCTIVITY! Another fabulous feature is the tracking. At a glance, we can track pretty much anything.

Pros

We cannot say enough about the support and help along the way from MA both at the start of the integration and right up to today whenever any of us need assistance with something in the system. The ability to receive applications directly into the MA system from the various broker platforms saves us so much time. Along with the above, from start to finish, we are able to enter everything necessary...

Cons

Cons? wow, now I am stumped. If I had to find a negative; it is that we have a unique business and there was a little pain in the beginning when getting our customized construction commitment created. Having said that, we were one of the first to sign up for MA and there wasn't even a construction module yet! It wasn't long before [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his amazing team got that done and we have never looked back.

Thank you, Lauren! We are happy to hear that you see so many benefits in our software!

Mortgage Automator Has Helped Change Our Operation

It has been very positive overall. Any time our team had questions, the MA team was immediately there to help answer them. The system is always reliable and the many reporting and integration features took our business to the next level. Our staff really enjoys how simple and easy to use MA is from day one.

Pros

I liked that the software is scalable and dynamic. It allows operations both big and small to effectively accomplish their goals. Specifically, the API, Customer Service, the amount of options available, the monthly webinars and the constant new launches available really stood out to me.

Cons

Not much. It more than covers our basis and is powerful on many fronts. I don't have any real criticism for the software.

Reid, thank you so much for this great review and for your continuous support!

Solid service

Pros

Easy to use and flexible in adding additional features

Cons

Hard to identify certain features that might be beneficial

Constantly Improving

Pros

I love how responsive customer support is. They have technical experts ready to answer all of my questions all day every day. I can chat or email with anyone from the CS team and they get back to me promptly with solutions to all of my problems

Cons

The borrower application, while customizable is the clunkiest feature of the product. I've had a lot of problems with it, but the team does recognize this is an issue and is working to make improvements on it.

Thank you for a great review, Nick! The borrower application is currently in beta and a new version is going to be released shortly.

Automator is a game changer!

The Automator team has been amazing in providing Graysbrook Capital with custom solutions that has increased our business efficiency substantially. On top of that, the support team is outstanding and has very fast turnaround times. Highly recommend this product.

Pros

Mortgage Automator is incredibly easy to use. Being able to log in from anywhere is great, and makes things easy when discussing files over the phone with colleagues. The software has helped reduce complexity and increase efficiency in our business!

Cons

Some of the 'pre-canned' reports were not exactly what we were looking for, but the support staff is always available to help us create custom reports

Thank you for the great review, Ryan! Happy to hear that our team has been taking good care of you! :) We always want to ensure that our customers get the most out of Mortgage Automator.

Mortgage Automator... Automates!

We have retired some of our legacy excel spreadsheets and trackers, we have consolidated all our loan management into this tool.

Pros

The Mortgage Automator Platform is relied on as our core loan management database / software. All major features were considered and work as needed, and some custom features have even been developed and implemented based on our companies suggestions. This software automates a lot of document preparation and payment processing which was previously done manually. This software is easily equivalent to 2-3 (or more) additional staff.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get used to the platform as there are many features. Similar with reporting, so many reports can be generated it took a bit of time to understand each report. However, the platform is generally intuitive and once we got the hang of it, it was paying instant dividends.

Thank you so much for your review, James. We are happy to know you enjoy the software and will keep on pushing to deliver the best service for you and Hosper. Cheers!

11/10 Best product for our company

Not a 10/10 experience but 11/10. Mortgage Automator has saved us so much time. Also the team members and the customer service has been phenomenal. Their staff is always ready to help and I am very happy with Mortgage Automator all in all. And just the amount of time the program saves us is worth every penny in itself.

Pros

The loan origination and servicing. The program is truly an all in one mortgage management system from managing investors to loans and borrowers, this system really does it all. I could not be more happy with this program. Even though it costs a couple of grand a month, it saves us thousands by not requiring more physical staff. And the best part is, they keep improving the system and adding more features.

Cons

The only part I dislike about this software is that I didn't get it earlier.

Thank you for your support, Sajhan! We appreciate having you as a customer!

Mortgage Automator Review

Our company went from using mail merge to put together loan documents that was constantly having formulas broken and spending a ton of time servicing loans and needing to go into 5 different softwares to answer a borrower question to being able to handle everything seamlessly in one system. Mortgage Automator has freed up at least 5-10 hours per week of our loan processors time by the automation...

Pros

Our team loves that it is a one stop shop for everything loan processing related to loan servicing related. The generation of loan documents, payoff letters and releases has been a massive benefit to our team. We truly feel that Mortgage Automator acts as a virtual assistant for us.

Cons

Our biggest issue is in terms of the accounting features of it which I know they are working on. It works in a 'perfect world' type of setting where it assumes all borrowers pay on their exact due date and pay their exact amount. This works great when this happens but we frequently have borrowers pay late, go over their maturity date and/ or pay incorrect amounts so it takes a little bit of work to get that corrected in Mortgage Automator. Honestly this is a pretty small complaint for everything else it does for our team.

Suzanne, thank you so much for your amazingly detailed review. We are very grateful for your support and want you to know that we are focusing on having improved accounting functionality released shorty. Thank you!

Mortgage Automator - Best Loan Servicing Software!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] & the Mortgage Automator team has been a pleasure to deal with. I've been using the software for a number of years now and I'm so impressed how far they have come. They are always trying to improve the system and adding new features on a regular basis. I highly recommend this product, look no further! 10/10

Pros

Extremely user friendly and highly customizable. Customer service and technical support are top notch, they are always there for you if you encounter any problems.

Cons

Any issues that I encounter are always addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Thank you for the kind words, Imeren, we appreciate your support!

Detailed and Easy to Use System, Excellent Customer Service and Team!

Mortgage Automator has changed our company for the better. Our processes continued to be streamlined as more features and automation are added to the software. As a team we are thrilled by the amount of new features and progress that the software has provided us. When we decided to commit to Mortgage Automator a year ago, we knew that there would be some frustrations along the way as the software developed...

Pros

We started using Mortgage Automator after reviewing several other loan management systems and decided that Mortgage Automator was the best long-run choice.. At the time, there were a number of missing features, but we took the leap and trusted that the team and system would deliver in the future. The leadership team at Mortgage Automator has definitely kept their promises! Over the past several months...

Cons

There are a lot of new features released or changes being made to improve the software, sometimes it is hard to keep up and learn how the new features change or affect our current loans. The knowledge based articles are helpful, but our hope is that there will be demonstration videos and best practices shared so that we can continue to use the software to it's fullest extent.

Thank you for such a great review, Megan. We are working on releasing more video tutorials and best practices soon :)

Best software for anyone managing Mortgage Capital

Deal management & tracking have become very simple. The best part is managing progress throughout the deal with all the documents being auto generated; commitments, instructions to the solicitor etc, payouts etc. A lot of the manual work has been eliminated.

Pros

I have used this software for a little more than a year now and I can easily say its the best software out there. It comes with abundance amount of options and beauty is you can customize it to an extent that you only see the options you plan on using. We were spending hours on manual templates and tracking process of each loan; automator has automated all the steps. All the documents can be easily generated with the push of the button. Some of the features such as complex loans(multiple investors, rate scaling, managing broker/investor profiles to easily track deals and Year end reporting) can't be found elsewhere. I'd highly recommend this for anyone investing in mortgages or anyone managing mortgage capital.

Cons

I don't think there is not a whole lot to dislike.

Parm, thank you for the positive review, we appreciate it a lot and look forward to delivering even more useful features.

Mortgage Automator program and staff ROCK!!!

Absolutely phenomenal. Staff and developers are great and reliable. They take pride in their product and are constantly looking to improve the growth of their system in the servicing industry.

Pros

For our province of Manitoba specifically, I required certain docs and programs that would allow for me to transition smoothly from Excel sheets to accessible technology from any location. Initial interview I peppered them with questions and processes and they had most answers and processes in place. What they didn't know they got back with answers very quickly. Since that time, almost 2 years now, they have been very diligent to ensure their program works as flawlessly as possible.

Cons

All initial documentation reflected Ontario rules and systems. I did recognize they were still in their early launch stages.

Denis, thank you for your support and for believing in us!

Mortgage Automator is a game changer!

The whole team at Automator is top notch. When we've had questions, the support desk was amazingly fast at responding. I also appreciate the 'suggestion box' and that the company listens to user input to make the product even better. You know you're dealing with a company that cares when you get a random phone call from the lead software developer and then another call from the president, just to see if Automator and the team are meeting your needs!

Pros

There are so many features that are great, but the ability to produce so many of our custom documents so quickly has made us super efficient and lifted our game considerably. We can literally turn around a straightforward application in 10 minutes and have a commitment letter sent out. Instructing our solicitor with a file is ultra easy too, as is producing renewal agreements and discharge/payout statements. I really like the visual representation of files on the dashboard as I can see all our active files at a glance and see where my attention needs to be at any given moment.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I dislike about Automator. The current features are great and I know the next update or two that are planned will have even more amazing features that will make life easier for our underwriters and fulfilment officers.

Grant, thank you for such a comprehensive review! We continue to work hard and deliver more powerful features to help you level up your efficiency even more!

Best Solution for the Lowest Price

We looked at most of the industry leading software providers for managing our Mortgage Administration business before selecting Mortgage Automator (MA). MA provided us with the majority of the features that we needed to run a successful business at a fraction of the cost of the competitors. The cloud based service was another VERY important factor in our decision as other competitors did not provide a cloud based solution

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. It allows my entire organization to be in sync with every file we collaborate on. The continuous roll out of new features continues to help us save time and become more efficient in our daily workflows

Cons

Truthfully, there isn't anything that I do "not" like. The MA team is constantly open to our suggestions to add features to accommodate our needs

Thank you for your support, Gary!

Best product on the market.

Using Mortgage Automator as the end to end platform for my hard money lending business.

Pros

The team behind Mortgage Automator is the best. From the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the support staff they are super responsive to all the customers needs. The software is super easy to learn and use and has a wide range of integrations and capabilities

Cons

Integration with document automation has a steep learning curve but once in place works very well.

Thank you for the review and for believing in us, Jason!

Mortgage Automator Review

So far so good. I have already recommended this product to colleagues who in fact have signed up as users.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Very user friendly. Even if you have not been formally trained on the software, you can pretty much figure out how to use it on your own. Drag and drop functionality which auto populates informing into the software from an existing Filogix application.

Cons

At the present time, there has not been any features that are a problem.

Thank you for your review, Mike! We really appreciate it and will strive to release more and more useful features.

The BEST way to automate your private lending business

The guys are amazing to work with! Quick service, friendly, and always willing to lend a hand to help!

Pros

I love love LOVE this program. It has made my tracking headache free and comes with every option I need. The best part? Every time I think of a new option I might need, the developers at MA are somehow ALREADY ON IT! Can you say innovative? Would recommend to anyone who runs a MIC/ Private Mortgage company

Cons

The only downfall I can see is the price. However that being said, we feel it is worth every penny. It does come in higher than other software however it takes the headache away from funding deals, issuing documents, and keeping track of funds!

Thank you Jordan, we appreciate your kind words so much! We love working with you and will keep on eliminating those headaches for you!

Mortgage Automator

Pros

The Mortgage Automator system can be tailored quite easily to your company needs. We found that we saved time and provided better accuracy on items like discharge statements and instructions to solicitor. Implementation was quick and easy. Multi-user and remote access is great. Customer support is strong and timely/responsive as well.

Cons

Mortgage Automator has launched a lot of features since our implementation which I understand all are pointed to meet client needs/requests, however, more detailed training or written documentation would help the end user better understand how to use and take advantage of. Also, more detailed reporting functionality to provide better insight into our mortgage portfolio data points would be beneficial. Investor statements could also be improved via end user design capabilities.

Thank you for the feedback, Bob. We have added four additional customer success people who will provide further training and documentation for all new features moving forward.

Cut our manual process over 60%

I have sat down and talked to many developers in the space. This was the only company that delivered what it said and has the upmost professional team

Pros

It is custom tailored for our individual needs not only in front and operations but in back and servicing. This software has allowed us to become paper free

Cons

I will put something but it is with any development process. There’s a lot of collaboration and time spent in development. This is not out of the box but it should not be when you get something that’s customized. Not really a con.

Alex, thank you for your review. Maximum flexibility is the staple of our operations, so the idea was always to adjust the platform to our clients' businesses, not expect them to change for us. We're happy to know Jet Lending truly benefits from the customizations we've built for you.

Great Software

Overall, the experience has been great. We have been able to streamline our business and make our processes simpler, faster, and easier, saving us time and money.

Pros

The software is easy to use and integrates well with our current practices. Regular updates to the software increases functionality. Also, like the ability to customize certain features for our use.

Cons

Initially, there were some issues relating to certain functions that were not available for our specific needs, however, with a call in to the MA team, they were more than willing to help solve the problem and work with us to figure out exactly what we needed.

Thank you for the review, Vince. We appreciate your support!

Outstanding

Automator has made management of our Trust very smooth. It's functionality serves our purpose 100% and when at times it doesn't the Automator Team is very open and quick to make sure it stays at 100%. Customization is always welcome and we have never been denied of a need. Must say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is nothing but great when it comes to support.

Pros

The software is VERY user friendly and the ability to customize to our needs is seemless

Cons

There has been nothing to dislike about the software. I have no negative comments/experience thus far

Thank you for your review, Ron, we appreciate it so much! Our goal is to keep on delivering the best experience for you.

Game Changer

The implementation of Mortgage Automator has assisted in time management and efficiencies. We were thinking of having to hire an Admin clerk - That is no longer required with this program. Any issues are quickly resolved and our experience with the program has been overwhelmingly positive!

Pros

Mortgage Automator has evolved. As a deal/file intake interface and a back-end administration program this program enables us to stay on top of files, issue commitments, and do all the administration of a mortgage. We no longer operate multiple spreadsheets and we are extremely happy with a program that offers a one-stop customizable solution.

Cons

Any issues were quickly resolved/solved for us. I have no Cons to offer.

Hi Darren, Thank you so much for the positive review and for your support!

Very satisfied with Mortgage Automator.

Getting our business on Mortgage Automator has been a massive shift for us and has brought positivity in all areas of our business. We have all levels of staff using it from data entry to document creation all the way up to ownership and revenue tracking.

Pros

This software is very robust yet very easy to sue and figure out. It has helped us transform our operations and continues to allow us to streamline and improve efficiency, tracking, data manipulation ect.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words, Mark. We are very happy to hear that you're satisfied with Mortgage Automator!

Very integrated software, applicable for small to large companies, exceptional service and support

We are pleased with the product. It really takes a lot of time to get comfortable with the program but is very useful. Our company is extremely small but this will give us a great tool to help expand over time. A+ to the support staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular. They have been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Mortgage Automator truly helps ease the process of loan servicing and payment collection. It utilizes a modern interface and becomes relatively easy to use with proper training and time. Many features are very customizable and allow for tailoring the software to fit the customer's needs. The support staff is fantastic and works on a solution almost always the same day. This product can truly give back time to focus on other aspects of your business development.

Cons

Mortgage Automator takes time to get comfortable using, however this is a result of the developers really wanting to add features to cover all aspects of the business. There are several features that could be added to improve the transition from coding language to make it easier on the clients that aren't as savvy.

Jeremy, thank you so much for the kind words, we are happy to have you as a customer!