Mortgage Automator Logo

Loan origination & servicing software for private lenders

Mortgage Automator Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.78/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

the-mortgage-office
lendingpad

I enjoy that they are constantly improving it incorporating our suggestions and helping us as an organization achieve our goals.
I really love the fact that this software is so customizable to suit our company needs in the best way possible.
It can cause disruption to our operations and be frustrating at times.
The dislikes are almost non existent. There are a few little tricks to learn, but once you do learn them any little dislikes are quickly solved.
I don't think there is not a whole lot to dislike.

CL

Chris L.

Director of Sales

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Beyond Simple To Use.

Transcript

Chris: My name is Chris. I'm a Vice President of Sales for a mid to large sized company, and we give...

TD

Trevor D.

Early Adopters--and Happy!

We were early adopters of Mortgage Automator and are so glad we came on board. Throughout the years, [sensitive content hidden] have worked to listen to their customers' concerns and needs and have basically fully customized their product to fit most if not all of their lenders' needs. Technical support is always bar-none and we have saved likely thousands of hours of administration headaches with...

Pros

Ease of useFeatures that no other software hasBroker portalAutomated Communications

Cons

N/A, we love everything about Automator!

Thank you so much, Trevor, we appreciate the support you've given to Mortgage Automator!

SA

Sherman A.

My New Best Friend

I was nervous about switching from The Mortgage Office to the Mortgage Automator. Once I went through the intense training, I knew I made the right choice. The customer service team answers my questions/problems within a day at most.

Pros

They're constantly improving the software, listening to their clients, and modifying regularly.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner, I went through a lot of stuff with my old servicing company. So far, there's nothing I would put as a "con."

BC

Brad C.

Comments

Excellent. Lots of features to unpack and implement. Customer Service and Support is responsive and helpful.

Pros

Underwriting is much more streamlined and integrates nicely into Portofolio Management when a deal funds.

Cons

A checklist for Conditions on Commitments would be very helpful to track what conditions have are outstanding, being reviewed, approved or will be taken care of by solicitor would be very helpful. The ability to send an updated checklist of outstanding conditions would be very helpful.

Thank you for your review and valuable feedback, Brad. The checklist feature is currently scheduled to be completed in April 2020. We look forward to updating you when it's done.

LH

Lauren H.

Mortgage Automator and how it has made our lives better at Cedar Peaks

One of the greatest things about the MA software is the time saving. What used to take hours to set up, fill out forms and save documents - now takes so much less time. PRODUCTIVITY! Another fabulous feature is the tracking. At a glance, we can track pretty much anything.

Pros

We cannot say enough about the support and help along the way from MA both at the start of the integration and right up to today whenever any of us need assistance with something in the system. The ability to receive applications directly into the MA system from the various broker platforms saves us so much time. Along with the above, from start to finish, we are able to enter everything necessary...

Cons

Cons? wow, now I am stumped. If I had to find a negative; it is that we have a unique business and there was a little pain in the beginning when getting our customized construction commitment created. Having said that, we were one of the first to sign up for MA and there wasn't even a construction module yet! It wasn't long before [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his amazing team got that done and we have never looked back.

Thank you, Lauren! We are happy to hear that you see so many benefits in our software!

RM

Ryan M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Automator is a game changer!

The Automator team has been amazing in providing Graysbrook Capital with custom solutions that has increased our business efficiency substantially. On top of that, the support team is outstanding and has very fast turnaround times. Highly recommend this product.

Pros

Mortgage Automator is incredibly easy to use. Being able to log in from anywhere is great, and makes things easy when discussing files over the phone with colleagues. The software has helped reduce complexity and increase efficiency in our business!

Cons

Some of the 'pre-canned' reports were not exactly what we were looking for, but the support staff is always available to help us create custom reports

Thank you for the great review, Ryan! Happy to hear that our team has been taking good care of you! :) We always want to ensure that our customers get the most out of Mortgage Automator.

Jayson Z.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Love MA, great product, great company

MA is great. They are so helpful. Easy to use platform and always improving and listening to our feedback and suggestions. THey have made some very important changes based off our feedback!

Pros

Customer service, updated features and support. Love most things about MA.

Cons

probably the dashboards could be improved as they arent fully customizable

CC

Carmen C.

Best System

For someone who does not like technology. This is one system that makes it very easy to run a business.

Pros

The best part of Mortgage Automator is it makes it very easy for me to run a brokerage and still manage the administration company. This system makes it super easy to navigate through each deal.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great about this system.

ST

Steve T.

Excellent Software and one stop shop for Mortgage Lenders

Pros

Ease of use, excellent features, one stop shop for borrowers, lenders, investors and managed funds.

Cons

Frequent change of modules when existing modules were working well

GF

Gary F.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Extremely effective and efficient loan management software

Pros

The ability to run my entire business from one software stack

Cons

It could use a UI refresh to give it a more modern look and feel

Massimo D.

Simplicity of mortgage platform

Very easy to use and navigate. Provides a clear visual of the life cycle of the deal.

Pros

The visual platform outlining the various stages of a life cycle of a deal and how easy it is to move the file from stage to stage

Cons

Would like to see more reporting functions from a sales standpoint

SG

Sajhan G.

11/10 Best product for our company

Not a 10/10 experience but 11/10. Mortgage Automator has saved us so much time. Also the team members and the customer service has been phenomenal. Their staff is always ready to help and I am very happy with Mortgage Automator all in all. And just the amount of time the program saves us is worth every penny in itself.

Pros

The loan origination and servicing. The program is truly an all in one mortgage management system from managing investors to loans and borrowers, this system really does it all. I could not be more happy with this program. Even though it costs a couple of grand a month, it saves us thousands by not requiring more physical staff. And the best part is, they keep improving the system and adding more features.

Cons

The only part I dislike about this software is that I didn't get it earlier.

Thank you for your support, Sajhan! We appreciate having you as a customer!

JW

Jordan W.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

The BEST way to automate your private lending business

The guys are amazing to work with! Quick service, friendly, and always willing to lend a hand to help!

Pros

I love love LOVE this program. It has made my tracking headache free and comes with every option I need. The best part? Every time I think of a new option I might need, the developers at MA are somehow ALREADY ON IT! Can you say innovative? Would recommend to anyone who runs a MIC/ Private Mortgage company

Cons

The only downfall I can see is the price. However that being said, we feel it is worth every penny. It does come in higher than other software however it takes the headache away from funding deals, issuing documents, and keeping track of funds!

Thank you Jordan, we appreciate your kind words so much! We love working with you and will keep on eliminating those headaches for you!

PM

Parm M.

Best software for anyone managing Mortgage Capital

Deal management & tracking have become very simple. The best part is managing progress throughout the deal with all the documents being auto generated; commitments, instructions to the solicitor etc, payouts etc. A lot of the manual work has been eliminated.

Pros

I have used this software for a little more than a year now and I can easily say its the best software out there. It comes with abundance amount of options and beauty is you can customize it to an extent that you only see the options you plan on using. We were spending hours on manual templates and tracking process of each loan; automator has automated all the steps. All the documents can be easily generated with the push of the button. Some of the features such as complex loans(multiple investors, rate scaling, managing broker/investor profiles to easily track deals and Year end reporting) can't be found elsewhere. I'd highly recommend this for anyone investing in mortgages or anyone managing mortgage capital.

Cons

I don't think there is not a whole lot to dislike.

Parm, thank you for the positive review, we appreciate it a lot and look forward to delivering even more useful features.

VO

Vince O.

Great Software

Overall, the experience has been great. We have been able to streamline our business and make our processes simpler, faster, and easier, saving us time and money.

Pros

The software is easy to use and integrates well with our current practices. Regular updates to the software increases functionality. Also, like the ability to customize certain features for our use.

Cons

Initially, there were some issues relating to certain functions that were not available for our specific needs, however, with a call in to the MA team, they were more than willing to help solve the problem and work with us to figure out exactly what we needed.

Thank you for the review, Vince. We appreciate your support!

RC

Ron C.

Outstanding

Automator has made management of our Trust very smooth. It's functionality serves our purpose 100% and when at times it doesn't the Automator Team is very open and quick to make sure it stays at 100%. Customization is always welcome and we have never been denied of a need. Must say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is nothing but great when it comes to support.

Pros

The software is VERY user friendly and the ability to customize to our needs is seemless

Cons

There has been nothing to dislike about the software. I have no negative comments/experience thus far

Thank you for your review, Ron, we appreciate it so much! Our goal is to keep on delivering the best experience for you.

NC

Netali C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Save hundreds of hours with automation

Pros

Mortgage Automator helped us fully streamline our lending business. Any tedious processes that used to take a long time are now implemented with a click of a button. Our communications and alerts go out at the right time when needed, our investors love getting professionally designed statements, payments are fully automated, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Mortgage Automator can easily count for 2 more people on our staff.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, but it's important to notice that the software will only work for you if you learn how to use it and actually use it.

Thank you Netali, we love working with you.

RT

Roy T.

Mortgage Automator

System allowed to expedite functions across all the departments of the business, from issuance of offer letters, funding, to renewal of Loans, collection process etc.

Pros

Easy User interface, Document Upload Portal and Communication module makes Broker interaction efficient. Availability of strong customer and technical service support

Cons

Flexibility in creating user defined reports and possible integration into a CRM system for the front end sales would make the system a more powerful tool.

Thank you for the feedback, Roy, we are working hard to deliver both of the features in the next couple of months.

KF

Katie F.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

The name speaks for itself... and the people are AWESOME!

Pros

Mortgage Automator is so user friendly; not much need for training, it is very intuitive to navigate. The people at Mortgage Automator, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are AMAZING. I'm sure everyone on the team is also amazing, but I mostly deal with those two. They are very helpful and super quick to return a call or email. Producing paperwork for us has become so much easier. Looking forward to further improvements the MA team will be making to the software as time goes on.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Mortgage Automator... I am excited for further improvements and I love the direction they are taking it! Hoping they can automate a lot of our administration process as well in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and support, Katie. Our administration module is currently feature complete, and we look forward to training your admin team in the near future!

AG

Arryn G.

Great mortgage software.

Pros

Its robust and allows the origination process to go smoothly with document generation.

Cons

Screens can be busy at times, more defined tabs/shortcuts/sections within a loan would be helpful as opposed to one long scrolling page.

Thank you for your support, Arryn. We're always trying to develop new ways to improve navigation while ensuring nothing is hidden unintentionally. We would love to hear more about the specific issues you are experiencing; please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team!

JS

Judd S.

Powerful and User-Friendly Software

I highly recommend the product. Both the software and the team behind the product are great.

Pros

Mortgage Automator has a very smooth easy to use interface.. It is a powerful mortgage administration software that makes the most complex tasks easy.

Cons

Like all mortgage software, the implementation process takes time and effort. That being said, the Mortgage Automator staff really helped our business utilize the software well and with ease.

Thank you for the positive review, Judd, we appreciate your support!

JG

Jennifer G.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Software!

The best part of this software is the amazing team behind it. Any issue that comes up is quickly fixed and anytime we need to adjust our settings and/or change any feature, they are always willing to help and have great suggestions to help achieve the best outcome. Our team is so happy with this system.

Pros

Cons

No cons so far!

Thank you for the review, Jennifer! We are always happy to help!

PD

Pino D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent software for the private lending space

Pros

How easy it is to navigate and how it organizes our loans by status and duration.

Cons

If you make an error on a construction advance you have to unfund the loan completely and re enter all the advances in all over again

Thank you for the positive review, Pino! :) As for the construction advance, we have added an option to undo the changes, so there is no need to re-enter all the data again.

CL

Chris L.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Complete Lending Solution from onboarding to customization.

From [sensitive content hidden] on the sales side, to getting to know ownership and [sensitive content hidden] being an amazing onboarding specialist. Our experience has been flawless. Anytime we have questions, we reach out and they are answered quickly and with utmost professionalism.

Pros

We love how our portfolio has become professionally managed just by implementing this software. Our clients love the portal abilities and we enjoy being able to generate items to our specifications without paying for extra plug ins or using other servies.

Cons

We have had no complaints, concerning Mortgage Automator.

Chris, thank you so much for your review! We love working with you!

LG

Lauren G.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Mortgage Organization Pro

Pros

Mortgage Automator has become an essential tool for our business. Our small team uses it daily to help collect data on new loans and to service funded loans. It is a complex software which we like because we are a very tech savvy team. A lot of customizations allowed which is great for our unique business. The customer service team is also fantastic, they are super responsive and either fix the issue quickly or escalate to back end engineering to implement.

Cons

It is not perfectly suited to our business, but since there are a lot of options, we can customize how we like. Helps to be tech savvy since there are a lot of buttons. It is also expensive but we feel it is still worth it.

Thank you for the review, Lauren, we are happy to serve you!

SK

Sarah K.

Great product

Overall, great product and excellent customer service.

Pros

Highly customizable and excellent customer service.

Cons

Too many new features introduced during implementation process made it difficult for training purposes.

Thank you for the review, Sarah. We appreciate it!