Additional information for SnapAP
Key features of SnapAP
View All Features
- General ledger entry
- Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
- Electronic purchase orders (POs)
- Electronic payments
- Automated processing and approval cycles
- Supplier purchase order confirmations
- Automated 3-way matching
- Internal and external audit requests
- Cash management
- Audit trail for compliance
- Supplier management
- Data security
- Supplier access to invoices
- Electronic invoicing (e-invoicing)
- Status tracking & monitoring
- Audit review processes
- Order confirmations
- Internal controls
- Real-time cash flow visibility
- Cash manager
- Track and view payment approvals
- View accounts payable liabilities in real time
- Create and transmit EFT bank files
- Provide electronic payment advice
- Ensure full compliancy
- Legacy check printing
Users can improve the overall productivity of their P2P process by eliminating the need to copy and resend Invoices, as well as other wasteful processes.
SnapAP simplifies the Purchasing process with less manual steps to completion, and allows for consolidation of all authority processes and routing rules.
SnapAP helps catch any discrepancies up front, eliminating defects down the line, and helps prevent invoices from getting misfiled, lost, or mistakenly duplicated.
Organizations can reduce inbound calls from suppliers by providing them with 24/7 access to their Invoices and statuses online.
SnapAP's cash manager module automatically sends electronic payment files to pay suppliers, preventing lost cheques and cheque fraud.