CareCloud Reviews

CareCloud

The EHR + PM Choice for High-Grown Medical Groups

CareCloud

Review Summary

Pros

I like the ease of use and ability to obtain help with a simple phone call. I enjoy the customer service, as they are extremely patient and helpful at answering all of my questions.

Anna D.

The Service and Support is top notch. Customer Care stays on an issue until it is resolved, and resolved timely.

Steven L.

Rebecca H.

Cons

Charges, insurance payments, insurance denials, refunds, adjustments, voided claims etc. All of those topics need to more adaptable to the user.

Tracy S.

Renee A.

We have had connectivity issues and when you call support they are completely useless and rude about the situation. It completely affects our operations and I would highly recommend you go elsewhere.

Brissa P.

3.7

Very pleased

We are a small Podiatry practice with 2 offices serving the Reidsville North Carolina and Danville Virginia areas. We currently have 8 employees. I have been extremely happy with CareCloud. They have made my work flow much easier.

Pros

Customer support is wonderful. If I have a problem or question they are more that happy to help. I have never dealt with a friendly bunch of people.

Cons

The group posting payments could be more attentive to what they are doing. At times they post things incorrectly. I have to keep a close watch on patient billing because I have noticed that some payments are posted twice or they will write off the incorrect amount. By doing this it shows a credit for our patients when in actuality they owe the practice money.

Practice Management System Partnership

We have used Care Cloud since 2010 and a lot of improvements since then. My staff and I have loved to use this system since day 1. We never thought to try another system all these years.

Pros

it is most user friendly system I have worked with in over 30 years. The notes module and reporting are awesome ...

Cons

maybe Charts and some of the analytics are not what I would like

Reimbursement Specialist

At the end of the day...money is where it matters. Clean claims, timely submissions, prompt EDI tools and ability to communicate regarding outstanding A/R, CareCloud out of several software billing systems I have used throughout my 25 years has been hands down the most technically enhanced out there. We promote CareCloud to all our clients as we see them at the times of doors opening and or at a critical time in their practice where upgrading their software to keep current, current and close out older software that was hurting A/R rather than helping. A healthy A/R promotes growth in a practice and we have seen and assisted growing practices with excellent tools like CareCloud. Thank you

Pros

I work primarily in the collections module. Within my line of work I deal with all of the other modules to complete my investigation on a denial or no response claim. I enjoy the reporting analytics module to quickly determine a trending issue among our providers within date ranges and the sorting features are endless.

Cons

The hold feature on patient balances. The collection piece on patient collections are outdated. I can run a report, individually go in and place an account on hold but I cannot collectively take statements off hold. I would like patient collections to be updated.

Carecloud compatibility

Overall, I have been impressed with Carecloud. When ever there is an issue, they rise to the occasion, making my day better which comes down to making my patients' care, and their day better, which is who we are really serving. It has also allowed me to see the productivity of the practice. As a midlevel, this allows me to ramp up productivity on my part, especially if the month has been slow.

Pros

I have worked with numerous EMR platforms. Carecloud has been the most user friendly. It has a great interface when working with a patient chart: Providers can change the widgets to create the initial view of the chart in the most efficient way; providers can create very specific templates in relation to the reason of visit thereby limiting the time it takes to document; with the right computer and...

Cons

I do wish Carecloud was compatible with an iPad. Currently, I use a flip laptop by Dell and it works but if you use a larger laptop, it is cumbersome to take into each patient room. I also wish the help desk staff was more aggressive at completing tasks with a great fix, I usually figure it out by the time support calls back. IT support usually responds within 2 hours. They tend to call during clinic...

Great Product!

Pros

This software looks like an iPhone. It is very user friendly to every employee. Basic features do not require much training.

Cons

Customer service is not great! You are assigned a "support representative", but they are not the first line for support.

Run away as fast as you can

CareCloud has been a nightmare. They came in toting being the easiest to use cloud platform on the market with robust reporting. It falls flat in every single category. CareCloud did not provide ways to report data for meaningful use until halfway through 2019. Reporting is limited. Advanced reporting is still limited to pre-determined metrics. Once they have your money don't expect to get the same treatment you get during onboarding, completely ghosted us after expressing multiple complaints about functionality and workflow limitations.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use but you are limited to baked in features and pre-determined workflow.

Cons

Constant slowness and crashing. Server stability issues weekly and performance issues occur daily.

Everything that we need is always in the next phase, with no timelines or details of a plan.

Pros

The patient check-in screen is really easy to use; you drag and drop. Plus, the patient pictures are great.

Cons

The calendar settings are global, so with having allergy patients that come in 1-7 an hour, we are unable to use many features because it would give false information on when the next available appointment is, and just unable to customize each doctor's and areas calendar is a huge drawback. We currently have them doing our billing; once we bring billing in-house, we lose our client support representative,...

Great value for the price

I am pleased with it. Its easy to use. Good price .

Pros

User friendly and intuitive for admin and providers. Allows for eRX and all in one for admin providers and claims

Cons

They are going through some sort of update... patient messages stop working everyday for a while. Their eng team does not see the severity of this. This is one example of when things dont work they just take a long time to fix

what to think after two years of care cloud

I have been using care cloud for over two years in my practice. Over the past four to five months, something has changed about there service model. I am one of their concierge practices, which means I am paying for them to provide a full service billing model. Unfortunately, they are now tasking billing issues back to my practice to take care of, and I have had to hire a billing person to deal...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

EHR Review of Carecloud

Care Cloud looks nice but is not a 100% user friendly system. There are too many spots to type in the same information and not all of it transfers or rolls over from page to page or encounter to encounter. Even though the EHR selection allows you to select templates to use, it doesn't allow you to create them to fix your exact needs and only parts of it is able to roll over into the next note. There...

Pros

No Data

Cons

Dose not work with iPad and tablets, even thou they advertise it dose. Also not compatible with any speech recognition software like Dragon. They will do update in the middle of the day.

Carecloud takes the cake for all of the software systems I use daily!

Overall, I work in numerous systems every day and looking at the services compared to the price I think Carecloud is most definitely worth every penny. If you look at the seamless process of checking patients in and checking their eligibility, the system is extremely helpful compared to others. I always say, " You get what you pay for!" and Carecloud shows that on every level.

Pros

I like the all in one user friendliness! ERAs individually split up for billing secondary claims which makes them a breeze! Also, printing proof of timely filing from the patient screen helps out tremendously. The Collections app is probably my next favorite. I don't feel like I am stuck running reports all day. Instead, I can go in to my denial bucket and work the claims directly from there without having to run a report and then go to the patients one by one and then work the claims. I also love that it stores copies of all of the statements that I generate for each patient so when a patient calls regarding a balance and has a question, I can tell exactly what they are looking at!

Cons

The one thing I do not like about Carecloud is the inability to send claims on demand. If you miss pick-up at 8p.m. the claims have to wait until the next night. I wish we could get a change for this. Also, I wish when working with claims in the outbox that we could select as many as we want and then be able to change the delivery method all at one time, like printing without the claim form. It would save our office time as we have quite a few that have to go paper.

CareCloud review

The customer service at CareCloud is exceptional!!!!! Anytime we've called they have always been pleasant, helpful and usually are able to solve our issues.

Pros

The billing and collections modules have increased our revenue. With the two modules we can immediately see if a claim has errors. Our old EMR system took weeks for us to receive a denied claim. The Appointment module is easy to use. When we first started with CareCloud in 2014 the Prescription module was easy and quick to use. The main reasons we selected CareCloud was because of the Billing, Collections and Prescription modules. We are extremely happy with the reporting module. We are able to get so much more information from the system than with our prior EMR.

Cons

I wish the system would alert you if you scheduled a physical to early (less than 366 days). The recent upgrades to the prescription module has made it harder to use. With these changes now there is more room for errors to be made when selecting the medications. It takes us twice as long to fill prescriptions with having to search for the correct medication from the lists.

Worst choice since starting my own medical practice; I turned away from Carecloud after 2 months of

I am a solo practitioner in internal medicine. I used Athenahealth before Carecloud due to college's recommendation. But the feels for non closed loop orders were getting expensive so I looks for a program that won't charge me a dollar for each prescription. I was interested in Carecloud due to their App settings and made it look easy to document/chart. I should have known when they were trying to...

Pros

initial look of it, looks different, but it is an illusion to believe that you will be better organized provider/front desk/reception with the App functionality.

Cons

cons: Slow, breaks down. Slow and shuts down. Jumping from app to app to just to see patient's insurance information, up coming appointment, and to see EOB, that is not allowed in carecloud. You have to download CMS program to see EOB. When claim has issues, it can sit in an app and none of your manager or carecloud will let you know that there is problem in you A/R, help you to solve problems. You are on your own. I almost went broke due to using their concierge service. No money was coming in.... Be prepared to get a loan or go broke with their billing services.

Right choice

Pros

I have read many of the reviews and wonder what experience these writers have had with EHR systems. My experience has been very positive from ease of use to cost. I compare it to my first EHR which I will not name. We were able to get started with minimal training and the providers input has helped get changes made for the better. It is easy to try something and complain, but I can tell you from my...

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We are learning new features and incorporating them daily. I think if we were taught everything at once we would have a brain meltdown. As for the vendor, we have no complaints.

Great experience with CareCloud EHR

I would recommend CareCloud for any practice.

Pros

We have used CareCloud EHR for almost 4 years and it's been great. The EHR makes it simple to manage my clients and practitioners. It has great functionality and is user friendly overall. The billing app is the best. I actually eliminated an admin position by using the billing app.

Cons

I would like for the iPhone app and the calendar app to offer a few more features. It would also be nice if there was way to upload and store clinical documents.

All that was expected and more

I recommend CareCloud to anyone that would like to upgrade workflow, efficiency, analytics, MIPS, cashflow, clean claim rates, and the list goes on.

Pros

Ease of use is fantastic. Training was great and all employees have learned the software within a few hours. Go-Live was much easier than expected. All providers find it very simple and easy to use. Customizable Add Breeze and the power and features of the software expand to create efficiencies that seem to be unrivaled. Support and training are top notch Support staff speak english that one can actually understand Claims are scrubbed using 3 clearing houses that work with dozens of second level vendors who work specifically with payers increasing clean claim rate Analytics are great. Easy to create reports, dig into the EMR to pull data, create dashboards for each employee and provider if desired. Dashboards so that each employee and associate can check KPI's each day and real time.

Cons

Our practice didn't discover CareCloud years ago. One minor challenge when dealing with self-pay payment ID's for easy posting. A work around though solved the problem.

WORST EMR - PRACTICES BEWARE!

Awful. Our original project manager left as soon as we launched the product. Then our lead contact left, then our sales rep, and they've continued to have HIGH turnover rates with their people, which is HUGE RED flag for the overall reputation of the company. They promised us all these changes would take place at the end of last year...has anything changed? No. We have had connectivity issues and when you call support they are completely useless and rude about the situation. It completely affects our operations and I would highly recommend you go elsewhere!

Pros

The only pro is that it is visually appealing and easy to follow. It looks like apps from the Apple Store...but don't let the fool you...keep reading.

Cons

Where do I begin? There is CONSTANT issues with connectivity, slowness, workflows that are completely inefficient, and so forth. We were sold on the reporting, but then come to find out, it only works if you use their billing side of the product. All other reports are not customizable and you're stuck with them. On top of that you get manipulated into this 3 year contract, and when there are changes you have to go through an entire process. I can continue but there is not enough room in this box...

Great Analytics

Carecloud Charts is a good product. Consider the options and see if it's right for you.

Pros

Carecloud offers very good chart features, some of which are customizable. The reporting features are very robust. It saves you time, which saves you money.

Cons

All these features come at a cost. The system is a little pricey. Smaller practices may not be able to afford it.

Ease of use, user friendly workflows and reports are fantastic!

Pros

We love how easy to use CareCloud is. The workflows are very user friendly and the webinars CareCloud provides are great resources for learning to use to the product. Also, CareCloud assigns a friendly, knowledgeable Client Manager to your account to assist in questions you may have. Additionally, CareCloud support is also available via a phone call or online support.

Cons

Overall, we are very pleased with the product. The main thing I don't like about CareCloud is that they don't provide a support line for patients needing help with the patient portal. Therefore, the practice must contact support on the patient's behalf.

CareCloud Suite

Overall very happy with CareCloud

Pros

I am able to customize most of the workflow for me, and can tailor it to my practice.

Cons

Customization setup portion can be a bit clunky, but it eventually works. Would be nice to have even more customization ability for very particular field sets

System

Pros

ease of use and color coordination. customer service is very knowledgeable. you feel like they truly care about their work.

Cons

Cannot submit tertiary claims electronically and cannot type in the payor id to find the insurance co.

Great software

Its a great application for making appointments and managing the flow of the office.

Pros

That its very user friendly and always updating to improve the quality.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Care cloud does everything my office needs it to do.

Overall review

Overall I think this is a wonderful EHR product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The best feature of this product would be how easy it is to use.

Cons

The one thing I would like to see improve would be the correction errors.

CareCloud personal review

Pros

User friendly. All in one EMR. Friendly and helpful customer service Frequent updates

Cons

If you integrate Breeze with CareCloud it’s a bit buggy. Doesn’t always transfer information into CareCloud.

Horrible software that continues to get worse

I have had nothing but problems with this software. Tonight, I am trying to finish my chart notes from a busy day. It's 730pm on the west coast. They are doing yet another update and the note I was working on, (about 10 minutes of work) is gone...yet again. This is a recurring theme with them. I can't wait to see what doesn't work now when we try to use the system tomorrow. Normal functions don't...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data