Doctible Logo

Doctible

Reputation management & patient communication for healthcare

Doctible Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

Reviews by rating

I have used Docktible for several years and very successfully built a great set of honest reviews. Also, it's quick and easy to deal with customers with issues.
We love that we can contact our patients thru text and our patients love the reminders and ease of communication with us.
The integration with ChiroTouch is great. The ease that our patients have in leaving a review is also great.
I have been working with the software for a short time (a few months) at this point the only drawback I see is the inability to connect with our scheduling system, Revolution (REV).
Sometimes I have to log in and out to refresh the messages in the inbox. The broadcast text had limited characters ( but I think that is fixed now).

RM

Ruth M.

Office Manager

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Doctible is Great for All Practices!

Transcript

Ruth M.: Hi. My name's Ruth. I am the office manager at Family Neck and Back. We have six employees full-time....

GC

Grace C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Optometry

Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

Pros

This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

Cons

I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

LM

Lindsay M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great company to work with at a low cost

We've really enjoyed the ease of how the company works and integrates with our software.

Pros

Website management and communications have been great.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like.

MC

Michele C.

Terrible Product

Pros

The product is inexpensive than better known alternative companies but for a reason. They cannot deliver. Buyer beware.

Cons

This company offers poor integration with practice management software. They are unable to read an existing schedule and will send review requests to patients with unconfirmed appointments and to patients who didn't actually present for treatment. I asked to not have any review requests sent during the time that my office was closed for routine care and only providing emergency treatment. Doctible...

Cc

Christina c.

Customer Service

Pros

After we were shut down by Covid 19, Doctible was extremely efficient, kind and helpful in putting a pause on our account and granting 2 free months. They understand the relationships necessary in business and that is extremely valuable to me as many other companies exist. It truly is a team.

Cons

There isn't anything every experience has been excellent linking to google reviews has been great

VS

Vanessa S.

Doctible is awesome!

Pros

Doctible is very easy to use and very organized. It makes communication with patients flow easily.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many texts being sent out but I know that is a setting that fixes that. The website updates a little later than eaglesoft so if an appointment is moved or canceled last minute, it still sends a reminder to the patient.

RT

Ron T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It is a simple mass messaging system that does the job

Pros

It is simple to use and the effectiveness is high because almost everyone reads text messages.

Cons

The fact that we cannot customize emails.

SM

Stephanie M.

Ellis Chiropractic Doctible Review

Overall we're having better success with patients responding via text and our Google and Facebook reviews!

Pros

The ease of texting w/patients and the Google Reviews - our reviews went from 20 to 72 within 2 months! I also like that the texts display the practice phone number, and the reminder texts are minimal so patients don't get overwhelmed

Cons

We would really like patient recall - if a patient hasn't been seen in 3-4 weeks an automatic text and/or email would be sent to them

HS

Halana S.

Great Product

We have had a good experience so far with the product.

Pros

You an personalize messages that are sent out to customers vs calling to have an operator create what you want with the software.

Cons

The only con with this product is that there isn't an easy way to contact past due clients by an integrated list as our old product had.

KB

Kim B.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Online reviews are so important

Our experience has been great. They call and check in a couple times a year to make sure everything is going well. They have other products that we don't use because our in house software does them, but they still check to see if we want to try any of them. The few times we have had questions they have been quick to help us. I have already recommended them to several other practices.

Pros

Doctible is easy. Easy to set up, use and maintain. We already had a great reputation after being here for 40 years, but people don't always go and add their own review without being asked. Doctible worked with our software to ask our patients, via text or email, for feedback and to review our practice after their visit. People started leaving reviews and we now have over 1000 between google and Facebook....

Cons

Hmm. Hard to think of one. I wish it were free? Or less expensive? It is still well worth it.

FZ

Fanrui Z.

Doctible

It's great, our patients love the appt reminders and being able to communicate with the office via text message.

Pros

How easy the program is to use, the reminders our patients get are wonderful and customizable

Cons

I don't have any dislikes for the program

MT

Melissa T.

Great Medical Practice Software

Doctible has been so easy to learn and manage that it has been a great experience to our office. The customer care and follow up is wonderful. I would tell anyone that the customer service and level of professionalism with Doctible is top tier. Doctible is always there to help when you need them.

Pros

Doctible has been a tremendous help to our office staff, doctors and our patients. Everything from office to patient communication, appointment reminders and notifications to forms and patient information is streamlined in the software making our jobs much easier and patient compliance greater.

Cons

I do not think there is anything that I can list that I dislike.

AP

Alex P.

Doctible experience

Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Pros

I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Cons

I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

Hi Alex! It is a pleasure serving you and your practice. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our product. Receiving positive reviews is always the best and we're happy Doctible is able to assist with that. We're looking forward to seeing your practice grow with all the new reviews you're receiving!

MW

Melody W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Excellent Customer Service- Wonderful product

Pros

We have worked with Doctible for several years with their patient review platform and are very happy with their program. We are now working to set up texting, patient reminders and patient forms. I have been very impressed by my recent interactions with the representatives I have dealt with (primarily [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). I have found each one to be personable, knowledgeable and extremely...

Cons

Cost of course....they are reasonable, but lower cost is always a bonus.

BM

Brad M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Doctible is a great tool

We enjoy the ease of Doctible. We just put in our patient's email, and the process starts. We don't even need to create the email, it is automatic.

Pros

Ease of use. Checks & Balances. Customization.

Cons

Digital forms a little cumbersome to start from scratch.

LS

Lisa S.

Actual phone number

Great service, always checks in

Pros

Uses my actual business phone number on caller ID

Cons

Dont need all the features, my dental software does most of it.

AM

Albert M.

Excellent and effective tool

Pros

It's great that the office staff can text the patients in real-time. We can communicate like a "regular" person with the patient and seem more connected (but still professional) that way. And it's great that Doctible is easy to use, due to the way that it's website is creatively layed out.

Cons

The integration is seamless...all these years, don't remember having an issue where Doctible disconnected from Dentrix. And it's easy to use and communicate with patients.. I honestly like Doctible.

KM

Kodi M.

Efficient and productive tool

The inclusion of doctible into our daily dental practice has drastically reduced no show appointments as well as enabled clear communication to our patients regarding office policies and appointment needs.

Pros

The easy communication between us and our new and existing patients is such a benefit. Not sure we could ever go back to only phone conversations again simply because how easy it is to communicate and send pictures through text.

Cons

I realize PBS Endo is a very small market of users but it would be awesome to be able to text through doctible right from our dental platform. But we manage toggling between the two fine.

MR

Mellissa R.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Saves time and gets results

So far so good easy to use and customize bulk messages or messages in general very user friendly and easy to keep an eye on reviews so that we can be proactive if a patient did not have a good visit.

Pros

Doctible is user friendly and customizable. I love the sms feature more often than not you get a response from patients quicker than you would be able to actually speak with them if you try calling and leaving a message.

Cons

Not much I can say that I dislike; other than if a patient cancels or we cancel an appointment and it is the day of patients sometimes still get reminders about the appointment but that is the only thing that comes to mind. We have adapted and tell them to disregard any future reminders for the specific appointment.

TH

Tyler H.

Consistent reputation managment

Increasing the Google reviews has allowed us to reduce our marketing budget in other areas

Pros

The appointment reminders are great, but there are many companies that offer similar reminders. Doctible has consistently increased our Google reviews with excellent results, better than the three other reputation management companies we used before them.

Cons

I would like the option of a text notification when someone responds to an appointment reminder

ML

Melisa L.

Doctible Changed Everything

We have had an amazing experience since 2018. Our business is first in reviews compared to other companies like ours.

Pros

Doctible rep asked me a few questions about what I was interested in and when I wanted my text messages to be delivered and how often. It was set up once and never changed again. Our business went from 34 reviews to almost 300. We went from three stars to five stars. We are so proud to say we use Doctible for our reviews.

Cons

There is nothing I like least about Doctible.

SB

Stephanie B.

We love Doctible!

Pros

We love how impactful the reputation engagement is for our practice. Most of our new patients contact us because of our Google reviews.

Cons

I have no complaints. It's a great product and we are very happy.

KC

Kristi C.

Doctible for Dental Practices

Doctible is a wonderful program for what our office needs and our patients like it as well.

Pros

Doctible is user friendly and easy to learn. Navigation is key and the customizable templates allow us to effectively communicate with our patients quickly and effectively.

Cons

If it were able to be intergrated with Dentrix, that would be great because Dentrix's communication function isn't as user friendly or effective as Doctible.

DP

Deanna P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

By far and away the best way to increase google reviews.

Very effective!

Pros

Simplest way to get patients to leave a Google review. After decades in this business Doctible has been the most cost effective way to market our business

Cons

The ONLY negative is that we still need to manually enter the information to send out a review.

JG

Joy G.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Improve your online presence and rating

Pros

Doctible made it easy for our patients to quickly and effectively give real time reviews of of same day services and staff. Patients were able to select from just using the 1 - 5 star options or adding a comment. All of this right from the phone or desktop.

Cons

I liked everything; I don't have anything that we didn't like.

RM

Ryan M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Dcotible

Pretty good. The daily review used to require less clicks. An update changed it for the worst.

Pros

Helps generate reviews! The software is effective.

Cons

Price increases without notification. I went and reviewed and there had been multiple price hikes. We were going to cancel until the fixed our costs.