NutriAdmin Reviews

4.85/5 (13 reviews)

Kristen Peterson

NutriAdmin review

Reviewed 2019-02-08

I LOVE that as a dietitian, I have the ability to create meal plans for my clients. Meal plans have always been something that clients ask me for and it takes a tremendous amount of time and thought to create one. Thanks to NutriAdmin's meal planning feature, I'm able to create custom meal plans that either incorporate personalized recipes or a general plan that accomodates macros and calories. I also like that emails are sent to confirm appointments and anytime something is changed with an appointment.

Jody Middleton

Excellent software, just a couple of extras would make it perfect.

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I love the calendar function where I can send different confirmation emails to different clients depending on which clinic I am seeing them at. Also the templates make report writing much more efficient.

Jane Bryant

Helps me to run my business

Reviewed 2018-10-01

The ability to have diary appointments, client records, payments and other services all held in one place means I can be more efficient. The client support is great, a reply is always prompt and informative.The calendar so that I can see all my client appointments.

Jessica Roy

Private Practice Dietitian

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Very happy with the customer support whenever I've provided feedback or had questions. That is super important to me and I consider that invaluable. Thanks to Rep for all the help over the last year!Very easy to use and supports me with all of the features I look for as a dietitian in my private practice

Liam Holmes

Liam review

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Been a client since early on so the development of the system is great. In 6 months I think it will be incredible. Overall the team are amazing and I will be a client forever. I can manage everything in one place. The automated emails, recipe database, dashboard, team sharing is great. Overall excellent system.

Amy Savage

The flexibility to really make it your own

Reviewed 2018-09-04

The support from the team at Nutriadmin has been great. Knowing that I can send them a message and receive a 'human' response is really useful. I really like the flexibility of this software. It is really adaptable and flexible to the needs of my nutrition business. I have used all of the functions so far but have been able to link my software to my website which has been great. The support team have been amazing too. I have asked A LOT of questions and one of the rep always responds really quickly to let me know if they can offer a solution or not.

Kat Laforet

Customizable but includes all the basics that I need

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-31

Much less administrative work that trying to manage clients without NutriAdmin.I just started using this software but i love how customizable the questionnaires and private notes are. There are a ton of capabilities that make my job as a nutrition coach so much easier. I love how it integrates with my google calendar. Overall, very easy to use.

Lorean Williamson

NutriAdmin review

Reviewed 2019-02-14

It has been outstanding! I searched about 10 to 15 companies. They all had good features but this one captured almost everything I needed. And, they are constantly soliciting feedback from clients and they respond with requested features as the opportunity presents itself. They are great!It is so flexible. Just what I need for my type of business. I can design and create my own questionnaires and I love the new Client portal. The customer service is also outstanding!

Eoin Murray BSc.

Great software for speeding client reports and meal plans up.

Reviewed 2018-08-22

The experience was very beneficial. It allowed me to have almost everything in the one place. This speeds up the process when preparing files/ reports for clients. The staff are also very supportive and respond very quickly to any queries. Having almost everything in one place, client details, recipes, reports, anthro measurements, reports, payment options etc.

VREZH Yeritsyan

Nutritionist pain relief

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-28

Very covenient at this point, I am going to try it to integrate with my website, will se how smooth is thatEasy to set up, everything is customizable, so I will implement it to my Russian customers as well

Patti Miller

NutriAdmin Review

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Great customer service!Great program to keep track of clients and make notes.

Rob Campbell

Great software with outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2018-08-23

I'm getting to work with nutrition clients remotelyPrompt customer service and ease of use to send and receive health forms

Meredith Kleinow

Great customer support, good product roadmap

Reviewed 2018-08-06

The NutriAdmin team has been fantastic about working through my own use cases, feature requests, and support needs. I've worked with many software vendors in my career and Nutriadmin truly stands out in that regard.Feature rich New feature releases are relevant, well documented, and well communicated Responsiveness, skill, and customer-focus of support team is outstanding Intuitive navigation/UX