RevenueWell Logo

Dental practice and marketing management software

RevenueWell Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

timetap

We have been a loyal customer of RevenueWell for over 10 years. The most impressive aspect of RevenueWell is their stellar customer service and their willingness to continue to evolve.
I love that you can personalize all the messages to cater to the office. The messaging feature makes texting patients to communicate with them so easy, and patients love it.
Patient's love the ease of communicating with our staff regarding their appointments and it allows our staff to multi-task with ease.
You are sort of stuck with the layouts they provide. They offer a lot of options and the platform is by no means limited.
Most patient complain they get to much alerts and some don't get enough alerts. Which it was hard to figure out at the beginning how to customize patients alerts.

BS

Bernadette S.

Our Dental office loves RevenueWell

Overall our office uses RevenueWell daily to communicate with our patients. It is easy yo train new employess on this software.

Pros

RevenueWell software is great for mass communication to our patients. Its features are easy to use. Our patients love email and text appointment reminders. We send a reminder to update patient forms before appointment. We text patients when we cannot reach them instead of leaving a voicemail. Patients love answering text. Patients enjoy receiving birthday and holiday cards. RevenueWell recognizes a new patient and sends a welcome email. Our patients enjoy emails explaining procedures such care after an extraction. RevenueWell is fun!

Cons

Our office would like to send forms to individual patients who are scheduled after we send our weekly forms update.

TW

Tamara W.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Must have for patient communication and confirmations

We are able to reduce outgoing phone calls with automated text and email confirmations, and are able to reach a large audience with a single campaign. It is nice to be able to access the software through a web browser for emergency situations when no one is at the office.

Pros

Easy setup, patient friendly, efficient way to confirm and communicate with patients.

Cons

It would be nice if more than one person could have an account on one email, that causes issues with parent/child communication at times.

DP

Dianna P.

NIGHTMARE STAY AWAY

Nightmare! Even though we had such a colossal fail, they keep charging my credit card and not giving me the information to return the phones. Very poor customer service.

Pros

The sales presentation. I had GREAT hope that this would be a good fit for us.

Cons

The integration between the software and the phones system and provider was not there. We were unable to receive phone calls from a third of our patients for 3 weeks. Our numbers were ported out so that we were unable to receive any phone calls for 2 days. Although everyone was nice, they didn't resolve the issue and the timeliness of the help was very poor. The managers never called to help, the poor underlying were left flounder.

kf

kevin f.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

RW works well with our office, enjoy the texting

good experience

Pros

the ease of texting to patients , the campaigns are great idea and work well especially during these crazy times

Cons

sometimes the software goes down, but we are notified when it goes down and when it is back up and working.

AL

Ann L.

Enjoyable

Saves time with email and text confirmations

Pros

Patients enjoy the ease of confirming appointments via text or email

Cons

I do not like the patient being able to schedule appointments.

MN

Melissa N.

Game changer

Pros

Revenuewell is an absolute game changer for any dental practice. It helps confirm appointments. Send reminders. Schedule patients, get reviews, send post op instructions, etc. Everything can be customized, set, and automated.

Cons

I wish I could have a little more features and customization options when sending email campaigns so they could look a little more modern and advanced.

TG

Trish G.

Great Product at a Fair Cost

I've been at this practice for 6 years but used it in my previous job as well. I think it's more affordable then others we have seen. It really been a time saver. I think patients like the convenience too!

Pros

Text Reminders. We would have to hire another employee with out our online communication on appointments. With 2 doctors and 3 Hygienist it can get really busy. RevenueWell does a lot of thework for us.

Cons

There have been issues in the past with RevenueWell going down but, I think they have gotten all the kinks out. What software doesn't go down.

VH

Victoria H.

Works Great

Pros

It frees up time for other work in the office; its like having an invisible employee. Patients love the text reminders!

Cons

Limited reminder frequencies. Facebook disconnects regularly.

BB

Brent B.

Patient Reminder Excellent

Very Good

Pros

Seems to be easy to use. Constant updated and reports.

Cons

Not sure I have come across anything I don't like.

AD

Angela D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Harbor Cove Dental LOVES RevenueWell!

RevenueWell is like having a full-time person at our front desk. It confirms appointments, communicates our current COVID-19 procedures and other office announcements. One of my favorite features is that patients can fill out their forms online before they arrive at the office. The positive impact this software has had on our practice is invaluable. I would recommend it to any office that would like to improve their communication/relationship with patients.

Pros

RevenueWell is easy to use and accessible by all forms of mobile technology. I can connect after hours via my cell phone to check on appointments, patient satisfaction, and patient patient communications.

Cons

Not applicable. I love the software. It's great!

SH

Samantha H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Definitely helps increase revenue!

Being able to reach out to patients for treatment, recall, post-op, definitely helps keep patients connected and increases our revenue.

Pros

Being able to text patients with our office phone number helps tremendously. Also, the forms option allows patients to electronically fill out all necessary information prior to their appointment. This has helped a lot with COVID and reopening our practice and minimizing contact.

Cons

I do not like that it does not allow patients to schedule their own appointment. We found good use with online scheduling with our other software. However, I have been told that it is in the works

KW

Karen W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Highly recommend this product.

This past year has been a challenging one for many reasons. Being able to stay in touch with our patients and updating them on the changes where it be weather related or changes due to some of the unexpected COVID requirements. Revenue Well has been my first go to for communication.

Pros

Having used this product for many years, I have seen some great new additions. The time saved by being able to communicate with our patients has made my job so much less stressful. I am looking forward to adding the new phone system in the next month.

Cons

I have no cons for at this time. My experience with this product has been wonderful.

AA

Angela A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Easy to use software w/ many different helpful functions

Over all our experience with revenue well has been good. We will continue to use their services as it is essential to our office's patient experience.

Pros

Our practice uses the texting options as main correspondence over calls which is preferred for patients. Also sending Eaglesoft documents that upload straight into our systems is very helpful.

Cons

We have had issues with RW updates that have cause syncing issues making extra steps in our office. However they were able to resolve the issue after a couple weeks. Most issues are fixed in timely manner.

KC

Kelsey C.

Office manager

Pros

The patient reminders and ability to text

Cons

The syncing process makes my computer slow.

ac

angi c.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

love this program

I have never regretted the switch from what we were using before. RW has been an amazing and productive addition to our office.

Pros

The most important feature for my office is the text and email communications. That definitely frees up my front desk staff from having to make so many calls.

Cons

I wish there were more options for the automated campaigns.

MW

Misty W.

Revenue Well

Great service to work with. Great customer service whenever I have had to communicate with them.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! It has so many options. Makes my day so much easier to be able to communicate with patients through messages verses being tied up on the phone all day.

Cons

Occasionally it lags or has errors but IT seems very on top of getting the issue resolved quickly.

LL

Lori L.

Great Time Saver

Pros

RevenueWell has given our office a faster way to confirm patient's appointments, streamline our patient communication and patient forms.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about the software.

CS

Casey S.

2022 review

Pros

the customization, we can make it our own.

Cons

the price, Obviously we would would like it to be cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

SK

Steve K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Easy, robust, great support

great product! Owners are personally involved and listen to their customers regarding innovations.

Pros

easy to use, great customer support, new phones service less cost than Weave and much, much better support.

Cons

none, works great. would recommend to others.

aG

alma G.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

the great assistant

love this for sure very helpful

Pros

love the texting feature so easy to communicate on the go now a days everybody is in a rush

Cons

multiple reminders can be overwhelming to our patients

BC

Barbara C.

Good patient communication

Overall is excellent patient communication

Pros

I love texting with patient. Patient remainder is very helpful. Been able to setup campaigns for the future.

Cons

I would like to have the google review as the only option for patient review.

CB

Cheri B.

Just so your aware....

Pros

I do appreciate that the software pulls the information automatically.

Cons

At times there seems to be a lag in service

RS

Rosa S.

Great Product!!

Pros

Everything is easily accessible and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing that I could think of. I'm happy with it.

AT

Amanda T.

Great software

Pros

the appointment confirmations. Being the only one at the front- it saves me so much time not having to call everyone!

Cons

nothing! I like every feature that we use!

Kara G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Wise Choice of Change

We recently switched from DemandForce to RevenueWell and it has been awesome! The ability to customize so many tasks easily has been wonderful. The only thing I would change is us switching to RevenueWell sooner.

Pros

Ease of use, friendly support staff, customizable

Cons

Not sure if we are able to send pre-op campaigns