Rivet Reviews

Rivet

Medical practice management software for handling payments

Review Summary

4.1

Rivet Review

Absolutely wonderful! They are so easy to work with and are always available for help

Pros

Very user friendly! Estimates almost to the penny of reimbursement

Cons

We ran into a few problems with the integration with Athena, but we have seemed to figure it out as we went along.

Feedback

It's been great and I really appreciate all the work that the team has done per our request. They make sure that we are getting everything out of the product and they take our feedback and put it to use.

Pros

The estimates are amazing even though that's not why we purchased it in the first place; however probably 50% or more of the business office uses the estimates for many functions. I also liked the reports and the ease of use. It wasn't as difficult as the previous product we were using. The ability to chat with someone right away about an issue you might be having.

Cons

The BCBS issue was a bear but hopefully now that is fixed. There isn't really anything about the software it's just making sure that all the information and data is correct so that the underpayments showing are true underpayments.

Rivet

Pros

It is good to upload contract info to see allowed amounts

Cons

They don't have as many features as I would need to completely do my Job, but they are growing and getting bigger and adding things.

Rivet Review

Pros

The software seems user friendly. It is nice that developer are open to our suggestions on improving functionality and data.

Cons

The initial goals changed during our time in the developmental stages. We are still missing some functionality that we had in previous systems.

Rivet Review

Pros

I like how you can filter mostly anything on Rivet, there are so many options to choose from that is very user friendly. The customer service is also amazing! There is always someone available to help no matter the time of the day.

Cons

I feel as though there can be more options to pull claims. By paid status, denied, codes, etc

Rivet Review

Pros

Rivet is easy to use and the customer service is exceptional. Rivet has saved me so much time having all the fee schedules in one place. I also love being able to text or email the estimate to patients.

Cons

The least thing I like about Rivet is when certain things populate that are incorrect with certain insurance plans.

LHA Review

Pros

I like the easy in which you can build fee schedules. As a consulting firm, we do not have the need for a lot of the practice specific features. However, having a place to store all your fee schedules is very nice

Cons

I think the reporting capabilities of Rivet could be improved in regard to the fee analysis piece. Simpy showing a % of medicare by code and overall would be a huge improvement. Being able to pull out the report and share with clients at CPT specific detail would also be helpful

Great Customer Service !!

I have had an excellent experience with Rivet

Pros

very easy for the user ! Also help is needed with an awesome chat feature !

Cons

need to have contract to pull all benefits

quality product

great

Pros

estimate form is professional compared to what I was using- able to e-mail it to the pt-customer service is great

Cons

nothing really just when I have to enter the insurance and /or allowed amount for an insurance company-not very often