eZee Absolute

All-in-one online hotel management software

eZee Absolute Reviews

MO

Marc Oliver H.

AW

Alexander W.

I like the ease of use, great customer support when needed. Also the broadness of products and modules that can all be integrated and they work great together.

HG

Henri G.

Cons

I need Home button to come back to main page with reservations whenever I am. Also Ezee logo dont work as home button it piss me off a lot.

Pb

Patricia b.

Got very angry about Team Viewer. Frozen keyboard and shut down the browser.

DH

Daniel H.

PMS Purchasing & part As it was a bit confusing.

AB

Ayman B.

EZee is actually Easy solution

Transcript

Speaker 1: Oh, hi. My name is Harjit, and I own a hostel. We use eZee Absolute, and I give them five...

Great Experience with eZee Absolute

Pros

I familiar with eZee Absolute from my last organization. I liked most of this PMS features, such as - Revenue Management System, OTA Management, Booking engine, Reporting system, Sales & Reservation module. Being a sales man I always prefer easy and smooth operating system, which is totally providing by eZee Absolute. specially I would like to share one thing about eZee Absolute supporting team - they are very much smart and supportive. If I found any kind of difficulties, I can find out myself through YouTube tutorial. On YouTube lots of tutorial available. eZee Absolute PMS is fully internet based PMS, that's way i can always use this PMS from my laptop or mobile from Outside of property.

Cons

eZee Absolute is little bit slow due to fully internet based PMS. Sometime i found myself waiting for Hi Speed connection for access eZee Absolute. They should think about alternative way like desktop based.

Hi Shaharuzzaman, Thank you for your detailed review. We're glad to know that you find eZee Absolute easy to use and it's meeting your expectations. Addressing your cons, we will surely share this to the concerned team. At eZee, we're always trying to enhance our products and improve the user experience. And we assure you that with time, you will not face any such issues; and have a seamless experience with us. If you'd like to share any more suggestions, please drop an email on cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Spend little Save unlimited

It helped in expansion a lot, Using technology is not a task, but adopting the technology is difficult, we are still not been able to adopt its 100% of the features, it offers a lot more what we actually use internally.

Pros

The first thing i like in Ezee is its Customer Support which is not a easy task , Currently we are running 7 properties and almost each property use live chat option when they get stuck and it get resolved without connecting a call. The speed of the software is too good, it never crashes on group check ins, no errors at all

Cons

It's overall look and feel is not that good, but it can be ignored as it is being used internally. Guest portal look and feel can be improved

Hi Manish, Thank you so much for taking out time to review us and appreciating our support team. We are constantly working on making our software and services as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

El mejor sistema de gestión hotelera que he manejado

Pros

El sistema es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, cuenta con una aplicación móvil en donde puedo administrar mi propiedad desde me encuentre.

Cons

No existe algo que no me agrade del sistema

Signed up for free trail. Had to pay but never got money back even though I cancelled in 2 days

Pros

I liked the fact that they offer channel manager, PMS, booking engine and websites. All can be purchased at a reduced package price.

Cons

My issues are: - There are too many people to talk to. Not everyone is sitting in the same office or talking. So I felt I had to explain things again and again to different people, sometimes for training demo, another time for rates etc and then for website etc. - Communication is poor for Australia. Staff generally became available towards the tail end of the day after 4 pm and use WhatsApp/Skype...

Hi Kanika, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you faced while working and communicating with us. The fact that we're based in India and may have time zone differences with our customers has never stopped us from delivering a memorable experience to our customers. Rest assured, we are always working on improving our services and processes. Since the purchase process involves different departments, it is imperative for everyone to be up-to-date on your requirements. The more information we collect, the better service and solutions we're able to offer. We once again apologize for the experience you faced, and would love it if you can give us a chance to show an improved aspect. Regards, Team eZee.

Dedicated to make Hotelier's Life really Ezee

Being Ezee Absolute users for the last 3 years in almost 13 of my hotels ranging from a small boutique hotel of 10 rooms to a medium-range hotel of 70 rooms inventory, I can confidently say that the experience of absolute professional business relations starts right from the time you submit your product joining request to Ezee followed by the pricing quotation, Data gathering process, profile creation, OTA's mapping, operational staff training and continues with endless 24/7/365 support.

Pros

Overall as an "HMS/PMS", Ezee Absolute is 2nd to none in terms of any operational or administrative requirements of any accommodation service provider no matter how big or small it is. Being the single company to offer both HMS & Channel Manger and the connectivity between Ezee Absolute (PMS) & Ezee Centrix Centrix (Chammel manager) is something which makes this product very exclusive and a top choice...

Cons

It is a real tough ask from a customer that is enjoying the product with complete satisfaction but the missing system-generated P&L report is something to be looked forward soon in place.

Hi Ahmed, Thank you so much for taking out time to write such a detailed feedback. We are elated to hear such an amazing feedback from you and its truly a delight to serve clients like you. We are constantly working on making our software and services as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

Practical, proficient and easy to use

We are benefiting from the software from day 1. It helps on every aspect and step of the way throughout the business day. From having a better overview to being more organized and ready.

Pros

The software is very easy to integrate, set-up and use. Since it is a easy set-up it helps safe time to train your staff. In return you get a up-to-date product that helps you manage and integrate your day to day operations more sufficiently and smarter.

Cons

We do wish that their would be more direct shortcuts to the things you use more and to have direct access to. This was already discussed with a technical IT staff and manager and we are working on implementing this very soon.

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for taking out time to review us. It is an absolute delight to serve clients like you. We are constantly working on making our software and services as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

Ezee is Eazy to Use for any User

Pros

Using this software since 3 years and have found the entire team of ezee always supportive and ready to accept challenges. They are user friendly technology organisation with user centric and applications and upgrade the product from time to time to be more useful and effortless. Will recommend this to all my business partners in Hospitality Industry

Cons

They should open up the database and give customised selective reports and data flow as per users selection and choice. Any data which is present and inputed by user should be made available to download as and when required by him/her.

Hi Rocky, Thank you for taking out your time to reviews us. We are happy that you will recommend our solutions in the industry. We are constantly working on making our software as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

Just Perfect

It has been great, the team that set it up was just wonderful, they are actually just a call away. The software and the App are great to work on and the support team is just phenomenal.

Pros

It’s like an affordable version of Opera, with all the functions.

Cons

Needs a lot of training, not every employee can be hands on easily. Needs to be more user friendly!

Hi Abhinav, Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. It is an absolute delight to serve clients like you. We are constantly working on making our software and services as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

Ezee Absolute has helped my hotel

Ezee Absolute has been an importan tool running our two hotels, it is easy to use and very user friendly. The possibilities are endless and we are always finding a new feature. They are also working constantly to improve the platform which is always a nice plus.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, easy to use and they are always improving the platform. It also connects perfectly with all the OTAs we use and the reservations are always up to date.

Cons

Sometimes is hard to understand each other with customer service but they always do their best to help and solve any problems as soon as possible.

Hi Libny, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad that you're finding eZee Absolute user-friendly and helpful for your operations. And surely, the communication gaps with our customer service will be covered gradually. However, our constant aim would be to help you out with whatever queries you have. We assure you that your experience with us will only get better with time. Regards, Team eZee

User friendly PMS

the PMS is excellent for small to medium properties , my overall experience is quite positive

Pros

the PMS is one of the most user friendly on the market , easy to set up rates , room categories and much more

Cons

Ezee absolut is still under constent improvement from the ezee team , need more detailed reports as well as front desk options

Hi Hicham, Thank you so much for your review. We constantly work on enhancing our software and reporting aspect is also considering. We promise you to keep imparting our best services. Regards, Team eZee

Wonderful Experience with eZee Absolute

As a hotelier I can recommend the eZee Absolute for managing the hotel management system as because of I have 02 years of good experience like prompt and user friendly services. Mostly I can say front office module is very much easy. Also we can use their channel management as a booking engine.

Pros

When I was in Department of Front Office, I had 2 years of good experience with Ezee absolute software. The most attractive part of this software is online based. Anywhere I can access to the system and know about the status of my hotel. The featuring of Ezee absolute are very much prompt and user friendly. Mostly folio management and guest preference management are very much easy. Also maintain the room allocation and future booking allocation are much easier. Support teams are supportive and they are responding very quickly. They have problem solving tutorial, if face any difficulties, you can find yourself from the YouTube tutorial.

Cons

Ezee absolute are very much user friendly but develop the desk top as well as. Every month they are doing monthly maintenance that time they stop the system 2 to 3 hours. I think they need to think about it or they can setup the desktop based module.

Hi Salah Uddin, Thank you for your review. We're super happy to know that you loved working with eZee Absolute. Product maintenance is a part of our regular enhancements and extremely important to ensure that your operations are running smoothly. However, we are continuously modifying that process and trying to reduce the maintenance downtimes for a better experience. We assure you that your experience is going to just get better. Regards, Team eZee.

Satisfied customer

We started doing business during September 2015 and was looking for a web based Channel Manager and online calendar where I could access and manage reservations any time of the day. eZee Absolute does all of this and more at a very reasonable price. The program is very easy to use, with tutorials available online when one gets stuck. The customer support I received during the take-on phase and thereafter...

Pros

Web based Ease of use Calendar view Customer and Travel Agent database

Cons

No mobile app available Not possible to process credit card payments via the Payment Gateway Interfaces with eZee Reservation, OTA's and website can improve so that data changes/updates automatically feed through to all from a single input screen

Hi Christoff, We laud for sharing your opinions and aim to improve consistency. To address your concerns, we do have eZee Absolute App available on Google Play Store as well as Apple App Store which is the simplest PMS app you will find in the market. And it also supports credit card payments. Additionally, we have interfaces with limited credit card processing and payment gateways. However, if you have any of your preferred ones, we can integrate that with our solutions. Recently, the UI of eZee Absolute has been given a face-lift and our other software are under development in that line. Please write to us here: cm@ezeetechnosys.com, so that we can well assist you on the queries and suggestions. Regards, Team eZee!

A value for money software with almost everything you need

The software is easy to understand and use. though i would say Front end can be a bit more fast and user friendly, Once you get trained, its fairly easy to use and manage. Their implementation of customer management is great and comes handy as you can directly send mailers from software. One thing i miss greatly is ability to charge card automatically

Pros

They have got everything sorted when it comes to operations of a hotel. We have almost all functionalities up and running and all our billing is integrated with Ezee

Cons

Because it is on the cloud, and based in a browser, it is slow sometimes. They might also roll down updates and will not tell you the impact of it. We have seen the number in reports changing and it took them about a month to rectify that. It was bit of a mess. But i would say i can live with that as long as it does not mess up with billing

Hi Aimy, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that eZee Absolute is meeting your requirements. We'd recommend you to use eZee Absolute with stable internet connection and updated internet browser; it will surely make software faster. We are constantly working to improve our solutions, and your suggestions will surely help. Addressing to your con, we suggest you to get in touch with your account manager. Meanwhile, you have any suggestions, you can write to us at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee

Really Good Software for the all the Hospitality

Pros

- Support is Excellent - People are friendly who works the back end.

Cons

- Some take might take longer than others -

Hi Iqbal, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy that we were able to please you. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please write to us at: cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Keep spreading the word around :) Regards, Team eZee

Exceptionally positive experience, with the greatest appreciation for the amazing after sale support

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work with numerous PMS and POS solutions for in excess of 15 years in the local market and rate eZee Absolute as the top performing solution in terms of features, ease of use and flexibility. The fact that the solution is cloud based offers my clients an affordable solution with the necessary redundancy. The system architecture reduces implementation time and further allows...

Cons

Initially there were specific local settings that were not available, however the approach of Ezee to integrate to local vendors and the speed at which this development is carried out reinforced my initial belief that the product was well suited to the South African market.

Hi Michelle. Wonderful that you took time from your busy schedule to review us. Thanks for your kind words.

eZee Absolute PMS

Overall a good value for money. The team is very active and helpful in resolving challenges / if any occurs and constant develops new features and refreshing the design. At the same time this company values feedback to move from better to best.

Pros

System integration and set-up is very straight forward and quick to do. System is easy to operate in the day to day operation. The eZee team is providing an online training / onboarding and also offering further guidance if needed. Live chat support is always available to assist with challenges if applicable. Functions are similar to Opera and other known PMS systems.

Cons

Set-Up of reports can be done in a better way / offer more flexibility. Some of the support material (manual guides) are outdated.

Hi Alexander, Thank you so much for taking out time to review us. It is an absolute delight to serve clients like you. We are constantly working on making our software and services as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Regards, Team eZee

This software helped me integrate different parts of my hotel together and the support is for real

Increased online booking better integration and communication between front desk, kitchen and accounts

Pros

1. Can post room food bill from Optimus directly into the rooms 2. Reports give great operational and financial snapshots. 3. Auto night audit feature saves time for my front desk staff 4. Mobile app lets me track bookings, upcoming arrivals and departures as well as in house guest folios on the go 5. Accounting software interface enables me to transfer date in a smooth and efficient manner to Tally 6. Customer support is for real, always available 7. OTA bookings are directly posted to the software and are visible

Cons

1. You need laser printer to print room invoices so don't try to use dot matrix, which they will advice you as well 2. It took me a while to understand the back end configuration but once you learn it its a great tool to customize the software to your needs so be ready to spend sometime with the configuration part from time to time to make changes when they arise and also help is available 3. Need decent seep internet and all the time to run the software, I switch to a new and better internet service provider after the software was installed but what was good for customer service as well since we provide free WiFi to customers

Hello Raja, Thank you for your precise review. We are happy that our software has made your work faster and simpler. Regarding the cons that you mentioned, yes, eZee Absolute works the best with laser printers which are widely recognized in the industry. In addition, it's always recommended to use a stable internet connection to make the most of our solutions. In case you're stuck anywhere, our training team and your account manager is always there to help you out. Keep sharing your feedback at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Ideal für kleine Hotels und Pensionen

Es lässt sich vieles mit geringem aufwand an eigene Bedürfnisse anpassen. Konfiguration von Tarifen für verschiedene Jahreszeiten und z.B Agenturen ist einfach zu handhaben.

Pros

Der größte Vorteil für kleine Hotels ist das die Software online ist, es ist kein eigener Server mit Sicherungen erforderlich und somit auch keine große Netzwerkinfrastruktur. PC oder Laptop mit Internetzugang ist ausreichend. Absolute ist für mehrere Benutzern gleichzeitig nutzbar und dies auch Ortsunabhängig. Des weiteren ist eine App, für Mobiltelefon oder Tablet, für Housekeeping und für die gängigsten Funktionen vorhanden. Sehr guter 24/7 Support.

Cons

Bereitstellung in mehreren Sprachen könnte einfacher, besser sein.

Hi Werner, Thank you for taking out time to review us. It is an absolute delight to serve clients like you. We are constantly working on making our software as user-friendly as possible. We request you to please send your suggestions at: cm@ezeetechnosys. Your suggestions are heart fully welcomed. Till then, keep spreading the word around. Regards, Team eZee

Easy pc

It’s good to use

Pros

Integration of the software is unique and Ezee helps specially backend team

Cons

Too many type , you got to buy , Ezee reservations &absolute (don’t know what feature it carries , and another one for integrating all other companies for value. And no explanation given

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Addressing to your con, let us tell you that all our products are integrated. Each of them has its own features, benefits, and a specific identity. Knowing the requirements of our customers, we always recommended the best solution for them. If we had suggested these solutions, then it must have a significant role to play in increasing your efficiency (if used properly). However, we apologize that you didn't receive an explanation from our end and also for the inconvenience you had. We have informed this to the concerned team and they will get back to you with explanation and will guide you on how to use these solutions effectively. Regards, Team eZee

Ezee Amazing how we could survive without it!

I am still amazed how easy it is to use and how much time we gained with it. Not to mention how much more revenue we generated with it! I am very glad that the easy team keeps developing its product!

Pros

We are a small hotel and use Ezee 2 years now, it is very easy to use and the Distribution system makes it all worth while. It is easy to use for all receptionist. And if you have an issue you just contact the help desk and they will help out right away.

Cons

If there is anything to say, I would like to improve the group module mostly concerning invoicing. To be able to generate just one invoice number for a group would be easier for our administration and the clients or agents.

Hi Jos, it's great to know that our solutions are exceeding your expectations and beyond. We assure you to continue imparting our best services. Taking our solutions to the next level is a constant effort from our end, wherein your suggestions fit perfectly. Do keep sharing more suggestions at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee

Easy to use, great support

Pros

eZee has been a simple and affordable solution that is robust enough to offer the precise results and level of management that we at Zostel need. Interestingly, it also includes a range of other valuable features for financial management tracking, with reports that detail all revenue, expense and tax requirements. It has indeed been instrumental in helping us manage a growing hostel chain! support team has been fantastic consultants !

Cons

The mobile app has a long way to go to become handy. Also, the user experience can be worked upon.

Hi Aditya, Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write about us. It gives us great pleasure to know how our product has helped you streamline your functions. Our team's always striving hard to provide optimum solutions. And the same goes for the app as well. Stay tuned for more updates to our app, which will help you manage your property on-the-go completely. Keep sharing your feedbacks at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Scaliability

Pros

Les fonctionalités des solution Cloud ont le plus d'impact et très facile à utiliser. La solition est très evolutive et s'adapte facilement à l'existant, a notre époque et même futur.

Cons

La version française n'est bien traduite. Et certains rapports lié s aux client Account, et detaillés sont absents. Sinon l'existant n'est déja pas mal.

Hi Emilie, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that eZee Absolute is meeting your expectations. We are constantly working on improving our products and have considered reporting aspect as well. We assure that in coming time, all the modules along with the reporting as well as French Translation will get better. It will be great, if you can tell us how can we improve your experience. Do write to us at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Regards, Team eZee.

Overall great product

I am really happy with ezee Absolute. It is a bit overwhelming in the beginning, but one learns fast which of the many options not to use.

Pros

Value for money is excellent and also the funcitonality

Cons

A bit complex and old design (I like though what I see when I go to Reports, there the design seems to be fresh)

Hi Johannes, Thanks for taking out time and writing to us. It feels heartening to know that you found eZee Absolute useful. We can definitely help you regarding the difficulties faced by you or if you want to suggest something useful. You can write to us at cm@ezeetechnosys.com, we would love to help you out. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Regards, Team eZee

User-Friendly and Great Support

Pros

We use eZee absolute across all our 8 Properties, We are impressed with the overall experience and specifically with SSO, Clean UI and for sure user-friendly PMS Software. Team can learn PMS in a day and rollout is quick. Most Importantly very quick and responsive tech support.

Cons

Since we have multi-property, Centralised database would have been great help to retrieve data, understand this on the roadmap.

Hi Vinodh. We are glad to have your review over here. Regarding the cons, we totally agree with you to manage your multiple properties, you would require a single login. However, we have found that you are already facilitated with our CRS account feature which allows you to manage single login credentials for accessing multiple properties. Incase, you have any queries please reach us on our 24/7 live support or to your dedicated account manager. Please keep sharing your valuable feedbacks with us over cm@ezeetechnosys.com Regards, Team eZee.

An easy software for the Front Office and Back Office control.

A better trained staff and a better managing of the hotel´s Front Desk and Houskeeping

Pros

Easy lay out for Front Desk staff. All important information at a glance. Easy management of reservations, rooms, check in, check out. Reports for all important daily operations for the hotel, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Back Office and Managers.

Cons

I´d add an faster way to assing the reservation to the rooms, a feature where the Hotel Manager could set line guidance for the assigment of the rooms and it would be done automaticaly by the system for all reservations upon request.

Hi Maíra, we're happy to get such a wonderful feedback regarding software and support staff. We'll surely look into your suggestions and get back to you with the best possible solution. If you have any questions, you can always get in touch with our 24x7 live support team. Keep sharing your suggestions at cm@ezeetechnosys.com. Best Regards, Team eZee