Hotelogix

Hotel management software for small & medium businesses

visit website

Hotelogix Reviews

Pros

This support proved to be very effective and helpful. The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product.

Myrtos A.

Any time we needed help, the online chat was right there to help us. I am grateful for the customer service we have from Hoteligix.

Sharon O.

It is very convenient and user friendly, i liked the way it is very simplified yet very secured software for hotel business.

Raju L.

Cons

Critical errors make the system highly unreliable, and errors in their payments integrations that continuously fail to get fixed are causing the system to be too unreliable for operation.

Cathrine A.

Bad conductivity with some ota’s, we have to contact directly with them.

Antonio A.

Even that the answers are immediately, they take long time to fix issues and correct problems. Tarnslations to spanish are not accurate.

Ulyses M.

Simply Awesome

A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison.

Pros

The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Cons

Need to update a reminder by email/a popup for the hold till booking while releasing from the system. And We can mark a number of rooms as DNR, but we cannot remove them all at a time.

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. It¿s great to get this kind of feedback from you on our Management Dashboard that has enabled you to view all critical reports from a single dashboard. Check out our Mobile Hotel app that brings the convenience of managing your hotel operations even on the go. We look forward to your feedback on the same.

Functionality, Customer Service

This is the fundamental software of any hotel, so it's critical it has the features you need, has good uptime, and the company is responsive to your questions. Hotelogix checks all those boxes, to my view.

Pros

It's intuitive for its basic features that your staff have to use, and very feature-rich. You have to live with it a while to learn how it goes about doing certain things, but once you do that and get a workflow going, it has a remarkable list of features. They are also tech-savvy and use advanced customer-service tools, so you get a sense that they are tech-forward people and will keep improving the product along the latest lines. I think their customer service may be their best attribute: they're available 24 hours a day, which is not something that, in particular, the North American companies offer unless you are paying tons of money for a very premium product. And they're very nice, with an old-world manner.

Cons

There are functions that could be simplified and shown more clearly and in a more user-friendly way; I just chalk this up to the company being from India so their English is often more formal and complex and sometimes can be interpreted in more than one way. And sometimes you have to search for info (such as, how every tax and fee is broken down, in a customer's bill) instead of it being able to be easily shown right there on the first page. But I'm okay to have to have this, in return for the functionality and the other attributes. And you can always ask them about every detail, and of course suggest improvements.

HOTELOGIX REVIEW

HOTELOGIX ALLOWS ME TO GET A GREAT OVERVIEW OF MY BUSINESS AND INCREASE PROFIT BY USING REPORTS AND THE FUNCTIONALITYOF THE SYSTEM TO ENSURE BEST RATES ARE BEING PUT OUT AND THE POS SYSTEM ALLOWS GREAT AUDITING AND REPEORTING WHICH ALSO HELPS IN BUSINESS PLANING AND PROFITBILTY.

Pros

HOTELOGIX IS EASY TO USE AND ALLOWS COMPLETE HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF RESERVATIONS AND POS SYSTEM TO ENSURE A SEEMLESS OPERATION.

Cons

INTEGRATION IS NOT SO EASY AS THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGERS AT HOTELOGIX NEED TO TAKE TIME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE SYSTEM AND HOW YOU NEED IT SET UP AS EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOTELOGIX YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT GREAT FEATURES IT HAS. THIS CAN MEAN THAT YOU DONT GET FULL VALUE OR USE FROM THE SYSTEM AT FIRST AND IN WORST CASE YOU DONT SET UP PEFERCTLY SO NEED TO FIND WORK AROUNDS AT TIMES.

Worst purchase of my life!

During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment...

Pros

It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

Cons

It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.

We have already addressed your concerns, as listed below, Transition to New Channel Manager: We had planned the transition and all existing reservations were uploaded. However, as with any system, the reservations that flow in during the transition time had to be manually uploaded. All new reservations from Channel Manager started flowing in to the PMS once the transition was completed. Payment...

General feedback

It is good user friendly PMS system that is compatible with Channel manager and only wish there was a training schema that can be given to new team members who join the team and they can use and learn and it will not have any impact on the live operations.

Pros

The system is easy to use and navigate through as well, layout is user friendly where you have all links to the most of the search fields on the front page, like check in list, check out list, reservation list etc.

Cons

When you have a same day cancellation the system should not show it as No Show, as it changes the study down the line when you check on the history for that month, also you need to manually changes the dates for future 400 days when you work on TWI with any Channel Manager so that the rates and inventory will flow.

All in one package of the most user friendly Property Management Software

My overall experience with Hotelogix is good, I have tried several Property Management Softwares, and we pick the right one.

Pros

The learning curve for training for the new staff is easy, user friendly, and the software has complete package of POS and PMS system. The support team are reachable, and very helpful.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about this software.

Hi Gunawan, Thank you for your review. The user-friendliness of our product is very important to us and we are happy that you highlighted it. We're glad you picked Hotelogix and hope to be of continued service to you.

Hotel Durban & Gomez House

Pros

User friendly software and easy to understand accounting system.

Cons

- Price Manager Centralized Rate in connection with HotelRunner Changing of rates is difficult and not accessible - unable to generate housekeeping report based on our preference

Like The Software & Love The Support

Hotelogix has made it easy to integrate many platforms into one location. Their chat support and our personal rep have always been very supportive and helpful with any questions we have.

Pros

Once you get the hang of Hotelogix software, it's relatively easy to use. I like that it integrates multiple online travel agencies into one.

Cons

A missing feature is a manual for troubleshooting. If I ever have any issue, I have to reach out to support because there isn't a quick reference guide.

I don't know how to title this

when I have a problem they are very helpful & help me

Pros

what I like the most is the ease of the product. It is not a complicated system

Cons

I can't really think of any features that are not satisfactory

Great Overall !!

Pros

Overall system is very good including integration, OTA connectivity, review system. Great in reports.

Cons

We will be needing a back-office module.

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!

We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

Pros

In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS. - Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy...

Cons

No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

Hi Mario, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Smart desition

It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

Pros

We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Cons

Technical support Generals reports Easy to use

Hi Milka! Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

Pros

The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

Cons

I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback. I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to mohammed.azam@hotelogix.com. We would love to assist you in that.

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.

Pros

This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered....

Cons

Hi Armand, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that you find Hotelogix easy to use, affordable and having good customer support. Such a review motivates us to make our product even better. Don¿t miss to checkout our Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all your hotel operations on the go.

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

Pros

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live. I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Cons

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Pros

Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion. the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline... the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

Cons

some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

Hey Yassir, Thank you for your review! Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is. With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

An all rounder App

The 10/10 Support we get from them when encountering with any issue, they go the extra mile to make sure everything works fine for you and your Hotel.

Pros

I like the capability of doing all there is to management of a hotel and its restaurant making it easy to follow up with everything in one place. Its able to merge with channel managers which make room availability and reservations automated with all OTAs The ability to integrate the app with your bank making it possible to charge a card at the Point of Sale is also a grate advantage the app.

Cons

Nothing negative that i can think of right now.

Hi Mohamed! Thank you for your review. It is our goal to help hoteliers manage end-to-end operations on a single platform and we are happy that Royal Cliff Zanzibar has found value in our product. Thanks again.

Always ready to develop for any new requirements. 24*7 prompt customer support.

We have grown with them from 1 property to 400+ property now. The App has developed a lot in last 3 years and has also implemented and integrated many new tools and techniques.

Pros

Very basic tool yet consists of all the features that any PMS should have. Grid provides the clear picture of reservations. Night Audit and Correction mode keeps things under control.

Cons

Bit slow to load for Front Desk. There is nothing else to not like. Team has been helpful is takking away any issues that the tool had.

Thanks for writing a review for us. Hope you get a chance to check out our new and improved Central Reservation System ¿CRS 2.0¿ we introduced recently based on the feedback of our Multi-Property clients. We have got amazing responses so far and would love to hear your thoughts on the same.

Hotelogix customer review

Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Pros

Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we...

Cons

A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.

Great product if you use all the features!

Very positive and I can highly recommend it.

Pros

There are many features here that actually help to drive revenue and there is an extensive range of useful features which minimize the effort needed to manage bookings etc and this helps us focus on the most important tasks which is actually delivered a great service to our guests!

Cons

Learning how to use the system is not as simple as other PMS' I have used before but I think the features it offers makes up for the learning curve.

Hi Andre, Your review is highly appreciated! For a customer to understand the scope of our product and leverage it effectively is truly encouraging for us. We'd be glad to hear your thoughts on our recently launched Marketplace and thank you for choosing Hotelogix.

One of the best software

It's been great working with hotelogix

Pros

The software is user friendly . It has almost all the required features.

Cons

Yet to find it.... But still there are a few things that we would want to experience.... For eg Material management system/ software that can be integrated with tally software.

Hi Kunal, Thank you for your review. At Hotelogix, we are constantly working towards enabling hoteliers like you to manage end-to-end hotel operations via our product, and making it a one-stop-platform for all your hotel management needs. Your feedback is valuable to us and we look forward to being of continued service to you.

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment POOR

i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted money

Pros

Has some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Cons

Support is very slow, especially weekends, any issue can take days to resolve. I recently missed a payment while i was away from the office, without any warnings they blocked my account. After speaking with support, the boss and everyone in hotel logix basically who i could get to talk to, explaining i did not have my card with me, was assured i would get my system back on, 2 days later still no access...

It is unfortunate that while you find the system nice, your experience with Hotelogix support team has not been positive, We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support. Hotelogix is a transparent Client centric company wherein our customer are the pioneers of Hotelogix future road-map. An account manager is assigned to each of our clients and they are specially trained...

absolute **SCRAP**

I would prefer to use an excel spreadsheet than your program and i regret the time we prepaid one year subscription. For example lets see some points: ~Every time to login you have to enter an image verification code, enter your username (which has to be an email) and on the second screen it tells you that you have already login in a different device. in the third screen you have to select your...

Pros

Nothing

Cons

all the above that i mentioned and a lot more

Sincere apologies! We have addressed your concerns below -Image verification code is a security measure -Counter Selection: `already login¿ pops up for previous logins -Multiple user access is possible -`Opened Reservation¿ has an update restriction to avoid over riding of work -Night Audit helps close current days¿ transaction -Checking out reservations to be tracked on Frontdesk -Assign...

Shakespeare Hotel

I used Logix for several month, its a great hotel management program, but still need to be fixed and added more option. I discontinued to use it because during few month i understand that i spend more time by using Logix than i do my reservations by excel program. Main points are these: 1. Logix can't make invoice for several reservations of one group. Means if i would like to get payment from tour...

Cons

1) Hotelogix offers you the option of having a consolidated invoice for a group reservation and you can even view/ print the invoice for an individual room if you wish. 2) Hotelogix provides you the feature to view and obtain all the pending folios, so that the hotel does not have to maintain these records manually. 3)The feature, Reservation List allows you to view a detailed report of the reservations...

Changing you core PMS system is never easy as every member of staff is affected!

We installed Hotelogix about 6 months ago as part of an overall move to cloud based applications. We had been running a system called AvonData for the past five years. Our criteria included support of traditional PMS functions, an integrated web booking engine, channel manager, EPOS and function room booking capability. In addition we wonted a system that seamlessly integrate with other cloud based...