Hotelogix Reviews

4.3/5 (122 reviews)

Mario Nelson

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS. - Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use - Able to do Split Reservations with ease - Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks - Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease - Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy - Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding. - Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings - TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients - Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease - Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb - Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly - Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with - Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel - Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF - City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports - Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

Joy Howell

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

Armand Horn

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered. It doesn't overly complicate things like many of the other software I looked into. And best of all you can't beat the price. The support staff was fantastic anytime I needed assistance, which was minimal. I have been apart of many software installations in my experience. I can honestly say that none went so smooth as this one. These folks are friendly, patient, and readily available. They are also very honest as to recommendations for your business needs. I would recommend this software to any property manager regardless of size, but I would especially recommend it to anyone operating a small operation such as mine. You won't find a better deal out there. If you want to simplify your work life and get help managing your online program, go with Hotelogix.

Gaston Olcese

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Reviewed 2017-07-26

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotelWhat I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live. I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Gene Holcombe

Very mixed reviews.

Reviewed 2017-10-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I’ve used Hotelogix for 2 years. I like the overall functionality but can’t stand the people that work for Hotelogix. I get nothing but back-talk, ignore of requests and excuses. They are not customer focused and have their own agenda. The lack of communication with customers about upcoming releases is awful. They roll out new updates without telling customers. It’s a huge surprise when new features/big fixes come out and the software operates differently. It will leave your users confounded. It’s taken weeks or months after a release to get information from Hotelogix about what they added. If you have SOP or process Management in place, you can kiss that goodbye with Hotelogix Good overall functionality but where lacking Hotelogix is unwilling to listen to feedback and suggestions.

Anil Kumar Padhy

Simply Awesome

Reviewed 2018-07-10

A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison. The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Abhishek Yadav

Always ready to develop for any new requirements. 24*7 prompt customer support.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

We have grown with them from 1 property to 400+ property now. The App has developed a lot in last 3 years and has also implemented and integrated many new tools and techniques.Very basic tool yet consists of all the features that any PMS should have. Grid provides the clear picture of reservations. Night Audit and Correction mode keeps things under control.

Myrtos A.xe.t.e.e.

Hotelogix customer review

Reviewed 2013-05-03

Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years. Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

Gerry Wilkinson

Changing you core PMS system is never easy as every member of staff is affected!

Reviewed 2015-01-12

We installed Hotelogix about 6 months ago as part of an overall move to cloud based applications. We had been running a system called AvonData for the past five years. Our criteria included support of traditional PMS functions, an integrated web booking engine, channel manager, EPOS and function room booking capability. In addition we wonted a system that seamlessly integrate with other cloud based solutions such as Xero, accounting along with a willingness to interface with revenue management solutions such as PriceMatch and review management systems such as ReviewPro. Support particularly out of normal working hours together with a good issue tracking and account management approach were also important. Cost was a consideration but not our number one priority, we felt that feature/function match, customer support and being part of a large growing company were equally important. Installing a new core system is never easy as it affects your whole business and virtually all members of staff, we made some mistakes such as not fully mapping our requirements and not spending time getting staff 'buy in' six months down the line we are fully live on all modules and starting to reap the benefits of our decision. I like hearing my phone 'ping' with new accommodation bookings seven days a week, twenty four hours a day with no operator intervention. Managing our room stock from a single Global rate System helps me keep on top of the revenue management side of the business, integration with Xero is also a big plus point. We have notice that the system is very functionally rich and although we are only a small country house hotel (18 rooms, function rooms, restaurant) we have some special practices which the system can accommodate. Overall I think the system has some excellent feature/functions supporting our needs now and more importantly in the future. Its cost effective to use,we pay a low monthly fee, and their customer service is becoming more and more responsive.

Matrika Rijal

Excellent software for our Hotel.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Time saving, easy to use, can use online from anywhere, pricing accuracy, excellent technology.Hotelogix is best software because; 1. There is no chance of having multiple bookings; it is integrated with online agencies as like booking.com. Expedia.com and other. 2. Another best feature is setting price, we are able to set our price for all online agencies, and it converts into our local currency according to banking exchange rate. 3. Night Audit also another excellent feature, after we finish our night audit we can't change price for the second time which is safe and stops financial leakage. 4. We can use this software from anywhere which is very convenient to book rooms from home or during travel. 5. There are other many features which makes things much easy.

Anonymous

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment POOR

Reviewed 2018-06-16

i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted moneyHas some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Rodney King

Worst purchase of my life!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!! It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

Giorgos Menesis

absolute **SCRAP**

Reviewed 2016-11-25

I would prefer to use an excel spreadsheet than your program and i regret the time we prepaid one year subscription. For example lets see some points: ~Every time to login you have to enter an image verification code, enter your username (which has to be an email) and on the second screen it tells you that you have already login in a different device. in the third screen you have to select your "counter". Even if you have only one counter per user you will have to select it. and then you wait 3 second the PMS to show the final screen. So that is 30 seconds every time! ~Your system doesn't provide multi use. You cannot use the same account in 2 different computers simultaneously. Also if a different user has opened the one's room details, you will not be able to open it in your computer and will have to find who has already opened it..or wait for him to close it. Also to do the night audit you will have to logout all the other users! You have an option to do it though the extranet and wait 3 seconds but all this proccess will take 10 minutes. Imagine that to do it every time from a mobile device. And then the users will have to login again to use the pms ~the rooms that are to departure today don't have a different colour! ~You select a room, you make a reservation and the system saves it in a different room. CRAZY!. i have videos to show you if you want ~you cannot see which reservations are guaranteed and which not! ~you cannot move with the mouse a reservation to different dates ~the housekeeping report cannot be printed from the previous day! and not able to print for the next X day. only for the same day! and this is not a housekeeping report, it lacks very important information ~there is not option to build your own reports, and you are not willing to build a custom one.. ~there is not a report to show the arrivals, departures and staying rooms in one piece of paper at once ~in the main screen there is not a info bar to show the numbers of available and occupied rooms ~you cannot see the money balance of the departuring rooms for a given date!! and there isn't a report to show all the clients that paid today or a X date ~your replies to the emails are out of topic! ~you cannot set the rooms to be double (for 2 people) and every time you have to select adults 2 after having press the "enable editing" button I totally suggest you to avoid it unless you have a 3 rooms lodgingNothing

Mindaugas Germanavicius

Shakespeare Hotel

Reviewed 2014-02-28

I used Logix for several month, its a great hotel management program, but still need to be fixed and added more option. I discontinued to use it because during few month i understand that i spend more time by using Logix than i do my reservations by excel program. Main points are these: 1. Logix can't make invoice for several reservations of one group. Means if i would like to get payment from tour agency which sent me 10 customers (10 rooms) i must issue one by one invoice to get a payment. That's a lot of paper work and very confused. 2. I can't understand and follow which reservations been paid and which not, must follow manually. 3. In reports i can't get detail report as i need. Even i can't get specific report for specific dates, for example i need customer list who check in from 1 st of December until 15 of December, so the system show me all customers who use to live between these specific dates. 4. When i add new reservation and during the period of staying our room price change, system of Hotel Logix starting to show strange amounts per night. For example, customer stayed 5 nights for 800$ and 3 nights for 900$, so in the system i got strange amount that customer pay per night: 837.5$ (its not specific as it should be) 5. I can't make an overbooking, for example sometimes we have that customer not arrived, but he paid for the hotel, and i would like to see this reservation in the bottom of table, but night audit not allow this reservation to be in the bottom and i must either delete, either to remove it from the system. (In manual case, i keep reservation in the bottom of the table until customer will arrive) So these the main points which make my decision to not work with Hotel Logix, because even i asked programmers to fix these problems but they was not able to do it. So, in general, this hotel managment program is very suitable for small hotels which has not over 20 rooms, and receive customers from Walk in or booking websites. Of course again its depend on the country and conditions of work. Hope my comment will be helpful for you business and you will improve your system

Abhishikt Toppo

It just very simple and easy to handle.

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Our hotel chain company was fully depended on this and helped us a lot understand flow and process of entire software and now we are able to build our own CRS.1. UI is simple 2. Easy to understand 3. HX support very responsive when it comes to customization or addition of extra feature. 4. Customization option are very effective and easy control .

Stephanie Möritz

Very competent customer service per live chat is a highlight

Reviewed 2018-06-26

We are a 20 - rooms property and have nothing but a great experience with Hotelogix - especially their customer service is a highlight: email or even live-chat!! To each of my questions, the answer is never too far and the team communicates very closely also with my Channel Manager in order to resolve all problems. The software itself is able to picture the reality of the hotel business perfectly: room changes, early check-outs, room block-outs, different taxes and add-ons to basic prices - I am amazed!

Jerry Were

The best experience I have had with any HMS ever!

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Ease of useI find the system very user friendly and the support is nothing short of excellence! I also like the way the whole solution has been packaged to include IPOS ( material Management) and Re-pup ( Reputation Management. This is probably the most helpful solution I have used to date.

Partha Kundu

Need to add features

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Hotelogix is one of the first hospitality software on the cloud. Over the last two years, I have been using this software I find that the company needs to add newest features & functionalities to its software to make it relevant in today's world. A hotel management software of PMS as its popularly known is essential for modern hotels to help it sell more rooms & improve occupancy. The PMS is a distribution platform which connects with major third party vendors like otas. Hotelogix does not provide direct distribution functionality and asks to tie up with an intermediary to sync rates & inventory with OTA's, etc. This increases the overall cost of ownership and is not required. Many newer entrants in this sector are providing direct connectivity. For smaller hotels, this is a very important reason to choose a PMS.The calendar UI & reservation function is great

Anonymous

Excellent support by the team,

Reviewed 2018-06-28

As in Hotel industry. now we have stopped the food bills to attach with the room main invoice. PMS connected with the Chennal Mgr so don't nee to check all OTAs reservation every time. every easy to check the room inventory. Easy to use to describe the invoice details to customer, in item wise. login at any time any where.

Rabinesh kumar

It has a friendly user environment

Reviewed 2018-07-05

The software has made my work easier and convenient. To learn about the software and to use it was less time consuming and it has easy operatable tabs. There are many features, which is good. The search tab and the report accessing are more convenient

Luis Rueda

Hotelogix, the team and software to make your business thrive!

Reviewed 2016-09-23

When we started our hotel business, we knew that we needed software that had a proven track record and excellent customer support. After careful research, we chose Hotelogix. Since then, we have tripled in size and the Hotelogix team has been there with us all the way. I would recommend Hotelogix for businesses of any size. It is a technology and service partner you need to have.The customer support and the reporting.

Rebecca Troyer

Easy to use dashboard, regular updates/improvements, open to new ideas.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

The software helps to make our property a success!Hotelogix is responsive and adaptive. Whenever our property runs into a system issue, Hotelogix responds very quickly and is often able to fix immediately.

Kateline Tromp

Our experience with hotelogix and with the system we use in our department has been very useful

Reviewed 2018-06-22

To have a control of check ins and check outs and to make sure that upon arrival ,guests will have their reservation printed.At the beginning this software was a little bit complicated but when we got used to it it is very easy.

G Holcombe

Good featured PMS, but issues

Reviewed 2017-02-04

I researched 100's of PMS systems and decided on Hotelogix. I was very impressed with the Breadth of functionality, front-end ease of use, and price. It seemed easy to setup and the support team helped out. However, now that we have been using the system for about 9 months, I've found several things that are concerning: - rate management is very complex, difficult to setup and not flexible enough. I gave up creating rates and let Hotelogix make all our changes. - quirky behavior - no ability to do waitlist, gift cards, SMS - no report writing capability (canned reports only) - no in-house guest list - not keeping up with changes in the industry. They focus on minutae and not on the big picture. - their web booking engine is confusing to guests about availability and does not show off extras/add-ons/inclusions. We're losing incremental revenue from not being able to highlight add-ons. - executives have been rude and don't respond to emails.

Mohamed Nour Salah

Ive been using it for some time now...Very good support always get an answer for my questions

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Ease of managing daily operation and automate it. I love the fact that I can see everything even if I am not in the country even. Ease of use, and User interface. Options are really what you need an much more. Almost covering everything you might need in operation