Maestro PMS Reviews

4.4/5 (10 reviews)

Ryan Bazett

Used it for 7 years

Reviewed 2019-02-18

I'll have to admit that in 9 years working in hotels that I've only used 2 PMS programs. Of the two, I strongly preferred Maestro. I've used Maestro as a front desk agent, night auditor, front office manager, and general manager. Once past the learning curve, and with repeated use, you can fly through the program quicker than the computer can refresh... at least I could :)Once you get past the learning curve, it's very easy to use and move quickly through the program. It is a great program for all aspects of managing hotel be it inventory and rate management, guest management, reservations, sales, accounting. I'm sure in 7 years I've used it, I didn't get to use every function since there was just so much. What I liked most was that it is quick and easy to access a lot of information (guest, company, or group info or history / room availability and pricing / accounting and sales figures). This was very helpful since easy flow of information is vital to a hotel running smoothly. When loading rates, I particularly liked that I could set automatic rate adjustments base on parameters such as dates, day of the week, occupancy, room type, or a combination of any of the aforementioned. This automation meant that if sudden inventory changes occurred on the rare occasion that I was not working, the rates would increase or decrease to achieve the best average daily rate and occupancy. Managing inventory was very easy with Maestro. Even with 9 different room types, I could use various reports to see overall occupancy, occupancy by room types, and also by specific rooms. I could go on. It is a very solid PMS program and I would use it again.

Curtis Burdette

Customizable PMS on MSDOS platform easy on server resources

Reviewed 2016-08-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The vendor Northwind is outstanding. Great support. Great sales team. They listen to customers and worked closely with our team to understand our software needs, IT resources, personnel, and our customers. Their attention to our needs helped their product stand out as the right fit for our resort. We purchased the highest level of support and they have gone above and beyond to deliver what we need. Maestro has countless customized and customizable options. It has numerous modules for the different operations of a resort like ours.

Anonymous

Best PMS for independent properties

Reviewed 2018-08-07

The best thing about Maestro PMS is the support team associated with the product. From the rep. in the analytics department, to the one in customer support, every team member you interact with is there to help you in any way they can.Availability to create the system as we see fit! The opportunities to customize our property to our liking is very beneficial! The analytics that come with the PMS are outstanding!

Chris Biggers

Fantastic customer support drives feature rich PMS

Reviewed 2017-10-18

The hospitality industry is about people - connecting people, servicing people, and other various interactions. Having a key software vendor that is also about people is invaluable. The support staff at Maestro are what sets them apart from their competition - the Canadian hospitality is on full display here.

Caitlin Bates

Maestro is dynamic but can be complicated at times. Support is excellent though!

Reviewed 2018-07-06

There are a lot of possibilities within the program to make it ideal for a variety of companies. The support team are excellent and I can tell Maestro wants to make things work for their clients.

Priscilla Martin

Northwind Great

Reviewed 2017-02-01

We are an independent property and Northwind PMS has the ability to do everything we need plus more. Also, NORTHWIND staff is excellent!

Anonymous

A great experience using this platform.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

After the initial handover and training some systems can be difficult to use, not this one, Nice and easy to use with some great information to hand. Makes life so much easier with the way things are processed.

Sean Morris

It's a good system

Reviewed 2018-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

The UI is very intuitive and easy on the eyes. Not a lot of searching for the functions I need. It functions well enough, has similar features to other PMS programs I've used.

Samantha Pfenning

Great experience

Reviewed 2016-09-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is great and easy to use once you have had training on it. The vendor is amazing and the support has been excellent.

Jodie English Brown

I have used Maestro since May of 2012....primary usage is the Sales & Catering module. Love it!

Reviewed 2016-01-16

I find Maestro to be very intuitive when learning the system...great ease of use. The interfaces have greatly simplified and enhanced our ability to communicate within the property management system. Most importantly, the customer service is beyond 5 star! Quick response from caring and concerned partners. I highly recommend Maestro!