All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Arcoro

HR software for managing workforce and ensuring compliance

visit website

Arcoro Reviews

Pros

Ease of use, ability to format and customize for my specific needs, outstanding customer support and constant updates based on customer feedback.

Bridget R.

Read the full review
BirdDog pays particular attention to our company's industry: construction. There is good value for the features and capabilities of the product, and they have a great sales and support team.

Karen G.

Read the full review
I would highly recommend this product for how user friendly it is, how easy it is to learn, and above the support you get when issues do arise.

Kelley A.

Read the full review

Cons

We also had trouble with the functionality in the onboarding piece. I find it frustrating that after an employee submits their paperwork, they have no access in coming back to make a change.

Makenna C.

Read the full review
They refuse to let you out of contract; and will put you into collections, regardless that we paid for the software upfront for the entire. Required to pay for software upfront.

Christopher S.

Read the full review
Not only has this been a problem, but it remains unresolved going on two months.

Danielle B.

4.2

I have had a very positive experience, and always have all question and concerns handled quickly.

This software greatly improved the efficiency of our Recruitment and Onboarding processes, allowed a more universal experience among our multiple divisions. Improved organization, follow through and communication between candidates and hiring managers.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any true complaints. A few processes feel a bit cumbersome and could be made more streamlined. I would like to see an app rolled out in the near future, as it is not always the easiest to do tasks within the system from a mobile device.

BIRD DOG IS AN AWESOME RECRUITING SOFTWARE

Overall we have loved the partnership with Birddog.

Pros

Bird Dog is a great software for gathering resumes and candidates that meet the criteria we are looking for. The software is very user friendly and has ease of access to the admin to create other users on that account for the different hiring departments. The postings also fully integrate with our Website Careers page.

Cons

Would love to have the software integrate with our CRM so that once a candidate is hired they can be added seamlessly to our system.

Keep Looking for a Better Solution

Look at other options. There are so many out there, many that are more integrated with an HRMS and that have responsive customer service. Consider your candidate experience as well and you'll find a better solution.

Pros

*It's geared to my industry (Construction). *It's also used by several others in my industry which can help people in our industry find postings for open jobs. *They also manage some of the free boards that are specific to the construction industry. *The system does make it easy for multiple people to be informed when an application is completed.

Cons

*The user experience leaves a great deal to be desired. Both for applicants and recruiters. When I used this system, I often wondered how many people abandoned the application mid-way through the process. (I was hired using this system and I was certainly not impressed by the ATS.) *The system is not very intuitive. *The system tries to rate candidates for you but we found the criteria used to be very poor. The 5-star applicants were often very poor candidates and the low scoring candidates were often a better fit. *Emails informing you of new applications are sent only once per day rather than as they happen. *When there were concerns, customer service rarely had solutions. They are not terribly responsive (except in the last few days before your contract is up for renewal).

As a former customer we will take your feedback and perceptions under careful consideration. These concerns are very easily addressed and resolved by open communication with customer care and configuration changes to the system. We feel we endeavored to help you and meet your needs. We appreciated our multi-year business relationship with Story Construction.

Does the Job It's supposed to do

It seemed to do the job just fine, I felt like the overall user experience was good. I think the aesthetics of the website could have used some work, or an update at least.

Pros

Good program for managing company announcements, and personal goals

Cons

Every year when filling out my annual review, I would get automatically logged out, thus losing about an hour of work! I'm sure this is a security feature, but a warning alert would have been very nice. Because these reviews were done annually, I never remembered about the auto logout feature, so just about every year it happened. Very frustrating.

Using BirdDogHR as our primary ATS resource has saved us time and money!

Pros

It's easy to navigate throughout the site and it's well organized. The tools are very useful and user friendly.

Cons

We've had a problem with applicants that apply through Indeed Mobile; their resumes and attachments are not always coming through. If it wasn't a known fact, then some applicants would be overlooked because they "didn't" attach their resume. However, I contact each applicant that has experience for the position they're applying for and ask them to email it to me. Then, once I get their email, I upload it for them. Doing this takes too much time; I've reported it to our account managers and they tell me its a Indeed thing.

Thanks for your comments. As you mentioned this is an "Indeed thing" so unfortunately we don't have control over it but we will continue to work with Indeed to get a resolution.

Infinity HR

Our representatives did their best. They were responsive and as helpful as they could be, but there were limitations to the software as previously described.

Pros

Infinity tries to be an all in one HR suite. It does have several nice features available: tracking of PTO, electronic benefit elections, storing of policies, pay data.

Cons

We were told that Infinity could integrate with Sage 300CRE. It sort of integrates, but not all features. There were issues with rounding of pennies and benefit caps not being able to be set. We wanted to be able to have employees do self evaluations that were then reviewed by supervisors, but we don't seem to be able to do this either. Also, every time we change benefit providers we must pay to have EFT re-scheduled.

Works in some aspects, definitely not in others.

We purchased the ATS, Onboarding and Talent Management modules within BirdDog. One of my biggest concerns when shopping around was trying to find a product that we could use from the time of application through review periods without a lot of extra work. Our salesman, Sean assured us that these products would work together. Upon implementation we discovered that these products in fact DO NOT speak...

Cons

We appreciate your feedback about our product, service and personnel. Customer satisfaction is very important to us therefore your concerns have been escalated to multiple VPs. We’ve also reached out to schedule a call with your team so we can put a plan in place to improve your experience.

Seattle Staffing LLC review from HR Director

Pros

The software allows for our needs, really enjoy the benefits platform and BirdDogHR for applicant tracking and onboarding purposes.

Cons

Would like to see onboarding direct from BirdDogHR into InfinityHR vs manual input of new hires.

Very User Friendy

We track our time and vacation pto on here. Very user friendly!

Pros

Love this software in keeping track of our time and pto/vacation time. Very user friendly in between all of the screens. Love it!

Cons

I haven't found anything negative about the software. We don't use it to request time off so haven't really used that part of it.

Great customer service

Pros

We have walked step-by-step with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] setting up and implementing the system. We are impressed with her professionalism and explaining the system. It has been a great experience.

Cons

We would have liked to have had a app that employees could have downloaded to make it easier for them to access the system.

Applicant tracking system that saves time & money!

Great overall system. Meets all of the Government contracting requirements. BirdDog actually pushes out updates to ensure we are compliant. Great people, great product. Customizable system is great, and allows us to use their system in different ways than initially intended.

Pros

The Customer Service at BirdDog is truly second to none. Customer Service reps are knowledgeable, friendly, and will help with whatever your needs are. They even will make enhancement recommendations on your behalf. While we were implementing the system, I made suggestions for things I wanted to see in the system as future enhancements. They implemented them very quickly! They actually ask for feedback and are always looking to improve their product. While the product isn't perfect, a company who is interested in fine tuning and keeping the customer happy is a welcome change. (We recently left a much bigger, much more expensive product that never quite worked right, and there was no desire to help us fix it.)

Cons

There very little documentation, because of how customizable the system is, however, Customer Service will gladly walk you through any issues.

pretty easy to navigate and use.

Pros

I like the ease of the system, structure and use of the options. The options to run reports are great, the capabilities this software has to accommodate working with the construction industry is very helpful and convenient.

Cons

There has been some issues with returning back to the same page and at same state with back arrow option.. it appears everything is lost and you have to start you progress all over.. from setting up a search list or even just opening up a job list and specific employee, once you hit that back arrow you return back to the starting your process over again. ugh I also would like see the option to share applications with other entities within our company.

We appreciate your input. We strive to make the best product available and will certainly send this along to product management.

InfinityHR - Could use some improvements

The software itself is conceptualized very well. However, I think the design needs to be improved to make the software more user-friendly and less intimidating.

Pros

InfinitityHR makes tracking both work hours and paychecks very easy. I work in more than one place on campus, but with the authorization of the employer, InfinityHR provided me with the option of adding more than one workplace tab so keeping a record of where I worked and how many hours I worked there is incredibly easy and efficient now than ever. Plus you can even add comments as to make the information more detailed, which is a nice side feature. The software also has a calendar built into it which really comes in handy for me when clocking in and out.

Cons

I don't like that the software isn't very user-friendly, and that's probably because it makes sense for some of the information in there to be a little hard to access. But the software itself feels a bit aversive. Softening the features and just rearranging the UI design could really help out the users a lot, I think.

Good and basic

Pros

Once the decision was made to purchase the ATS module we were up and running very quickly. Our contact helped set up our first job posting and walked us through various options--customer support was great. They still check in to see how we are doing and what they can do for us. Our job postings look neat and professional. Links all worked perfectly .

Cons

Would like more flexibility for our landing page for ATS. Some choices in layout or background and imbedded links or photographs or video. I'm not sure how effective the upgrades for various job boards is for us. Posting with colleges through Handshake would be nice. A little less clicking would be nice.

After a little over 1 year, we have noticeable improvements in our Recruiting efforts & management

Pros

We are a uniquely diverse company (multiple business lines) from a business and industry standpoint. My role requires a constant change of focus when discussing employment and manpower from one industry/business to another. I have been able to create accounts for individual business lines to streamline communication, advertising, and process management for each company's recruiting and onboarding efforts.

Cons

The internal database search could be stronger. A keyword or Boolean search would be an amazing integration. Currently, you need to tag an applicant immediately with key identifiers (ie. Department name, position title, etc) or else they can easily be lost within shuffle of thousands of applicants.

BirdDogHR - Total package ATS

Allowed our organization to provide front line management with acces to review candidates on daily basis.

Pros

Ability for front line managers to have access and view candidates that apply. Built in Social Media sharing capability with one stop show to spread the word that our company is hiring.

Cons

some managers don't have time to filter thru the candidates on a daily basis and requires HR/recruiters to do the heavy lifting in filtering for experienced candidates.

Thanks for your comments. We have functionality that may be able to help you with this. Your account manager will reach out to discuss it with you.

Great system to use for basic HRIS functions

I've never used BirdDog HR until my company decided to try it out. Initially, it was hard for me to adapt. I was able to get in contact with a team member and after receiving training on the systems capabilities and options, it had a lot offer and was pleased.

Pros

It is easy to understand how the system works.

Cons

System is slow and times out quickly. I don't like how when I want to filter through, I don't have the option to filter open, closed or all requisitions.

We appreciate your feedback and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We’re actively looking into why the system may be acting slow for you, that is very concerning to us. For the time stamp, there are many areas in the system that add a time stamp, we’d like to better understand which area you’re referring to. Your account manager will reach out to learn more about your needs.

Great for use with employee benefits!

Ease of use and functionality

Pros

We use Infinity HR for our employee benefits and love it! Enrollment is a breeze and tracking employee benefits, including elections, beneficiaries, changes, etc., make the tracking of the benefits side of HR a breeze. My favorite feature with this software is just simply how easy it is to look up employees, what their benefits are, how much their premium is, who their beneficiaries are and the newest updates give this software a more contemporary feel, also.

Cons

I think the only area where Infinity could improve is in reports pulling. The reports are separated into different areas which make it difficult to quickly log in and pull a report as you have to weed through to the appropriate section for the report you are looking to pull.

Very helpful customer service

Pros

Having new employees fill out their required documents through BirddogHR software ensures me they will be filled out correctly without missing important signature blocks, etc.

Cons

I would like to see the application and onboarding portals work with each other more seamlessly. I find I have to jump from one to the other too often and wished it could all be done from one site.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your review and have forwarded your comments to our product team.

Effective organization to potential and contracted employees.

With this system I have automated every step of the life cycle of employees with the ease of which is an integrated, cloud-based system.

Pros

What I like about BirdDogHR is offering me a variety of features and services to streamline the tracking of applicants and monitoring performance, and foster collaboration and participation of employees.

Cons

The downside of this software is that it does not include the module where you can plan an employee compensation.

BirdDog HR was very easy to work with and they listened to us on developing the ease of use for us.

Pros

The customer service and training have been fantastic. We can go back to our trainers whenever needed to clarify information or to ask for additional help. They are very willing to work with us and meet our needs as a Company.

Cons

One item I would say is a Con, is the system is not fully programmable to how we would exactly like it. However, our customer service reps have been great in showing us alternatives.

Huge Timesaver!

I'm getting qualified applicants for all of my jobs. BirdDogHR makes me look good!

Pros

Very intuitive ATS that allows me to post to multiple job boards at once.

Cons

I primarily use the Applicant Tracking System, so I'm not familiar with the functions.

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave BirdDogHR a review. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience with the BirdDogHR ATS. We appreciate your business and look forward to more success to come!

Our first ATS

Pros

Excellent Customer Service - Any time we need assistance, our Account Manager is quick to respond with a helpful answer. User Friendly - The system is very easy to navigate, of course there was a learning curve, primarily because it was our first ATS. Customizable - The more we use the ATS, the more we make it our own; emails, logos, job posting, sort and search functions, etc.

Cons

Good company, nice people, sometimes challenging to get them to change..small company, develops slow

Pros

Affordable and pretty easy to use. The ATS is a good product that is affordable and helps us source more easily especially for young professionals.

Cons

Challenging to get change to occur at times and slow development. Software at this point is still a little clunky to navigate because of the navigation between the multiple modules as it is currently designed. BDHR has a plan to clean this up, looking forward to it.

Thanks for the review. Your input continues to be very important to us. The product team is prioritizing your feedback.

BirdDog HR is terrific, functional, easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to maneuver around in system. Makes sense, logical! We used to use BirdDog exclusively, very successfully. A corporate decision to move to ADP prompted changes, but we still use BirdDog as our main function of BLASTING job postings out there!!! Works GREAT!! Oh and Customer Service is AWESOME!!!!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.