Arcoro Logo
Arcoro

HR software for managing workforce and ensuring compliance

visit website

Arcoro Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

BirdDog HR is an outstanding product. Easy to use, great customer support, all around wonderful product.

SY

Shannon Y.

TS

Tyler S.

The support teams at InfinityHR are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. When it comes to the nitty gritty of their system they have a pretty good handle of what you need to do.

Chris W.

They refuse to let you out of contract; and will put you into collections, regardless that we paid for the software upfront for the entire. Required to pay for software upfront.

CS

Christopher S.

The downside of this software is that it does not include the module where you can plan an employee compensation.

Carolina D.

Every year when filling out my annual review, I would get automatically logged out, thus losing about an hour of work.

SJ

ZipRecruiter

Paylocity-logocaret
listing-logo

Paylocity

How would you rate Arcoro?

The system has helped us considerably in improving our applicant flow.

Particularly poor survey methodology to require a minimum length of response. Many survey participants will chose to abandon the process rather than embellish their answers.

Pros

Ease of operation. Sorry this is all I actually have to say. Having a minimum number of characters is a flaw in your survey methodology.

Cons

Scrolling through too many screens to get the actual information I want. I particularly find it a con that when I try to take my valuable time to complete a survey, I am told that my answers are too concise. Don't ask me if you don't like my answer. Poor methodology.

***

The experience my company has had with BirdDog has been very up and down. At first it seemed like a dream in solving our recruiting and hiring problems, and it helped get us organized. However, lately we have had troubles with it sending wrong times to candidates and hiring managers for their interviews, which makes the company and our department particularly look unprofessional and the candidates unprepared. We have had to take extra measures to ensure that everyone is on the same page resulting in a waste of company time. This was one of the main processes we were hoping this program would streamline. Not only has this been a problem, but it remains unresolved going on two months.

Pros

It is very helpful in keeping all candidates to each job application separate and organized.

Cons

Viewing notes is done in two places, and cannot be linked. This does not save much time as you have to click and both are on separate screens. When we voiced our concern, they told us there was no way to change this and it is the way it is.

We appreciate your feedback about our product, service and personnel. Customer satisfaction is very important to us therefore your concerns have been escalated to multiple VPs. We’ve also reached out to schedule a call with your team so we can put a plan in place to improve your experience.

Fits the Construction Space

I think it will help us to smoothen out our recruiting and onboarding process.

Pros

I liked the organization's knowledge of the construction workspace. Construction has it's own unique challenges when it comes to managing employees.

Cons

We're not far enough into the project to know what we don't like.

BirdDogHR is a GREAT ATS!!!!!

Pros

It was so easy to use, I got a lot of great feedback from applicants as well.

Cons

Nothing, this is a great product that is supported by a GREAT team!

New BirdDogHR LMS customer, ATS customer for 1 year

Overall, over the past year, my experience with BirdDog has been a positive one but you can tell that they are a young company and many of their modules are still in development while being operational at the same time.

Pros

Good pricing even with a bundle of coursework provided. Easy to use Making updates regularly

Cons

They are young company and new to the idea of converting a company from an existing LMS to their LMS. Most of their LMS customers so far are new to having a LMS.

BirdDog Review

Pros

I like the ease of use, tracking of data and applicants, and reporting features.

Cons

There are constant product updates (which is good that the software is continuing to develop). Although when released, there seem to be a lot of new glitches that appear. It's nothing terrible, but is just noticeable. Selecting the back button does not actually bring you back to the page you were on for all web pages. Their response time to issues is good. However, the response time to actually resolve issues is less than desirable; 3-7 business days.

Easy to use and good for start up

BirdDogHR is easy to use however it is a slow system. Good for basic use.

Pros

Cons

Wish it would time stamp information and notes

We appreciate your feedback and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We’re actively looking into why the system may be acting slow for you, that is very concerning to us. For the time stamp, there are many areas in the system that add a time stamp, we’d like to better understand which area you’re referring to. Your account manager will reach out to learn more about your needs.

I used bird dog daily when i filled in for our HR clerk while she was on maternity leave.

Pros

I like how everything for every person is under there name and it is relatively easy to find the information that you are looking for. It was simple for me to learn how to use with only 2 days of training. Costumer service is very very quick and helpful!

Cons

It is a lot of going back and forth trying to find where things are put. It can be confusing at first but once you get the hang of it it is easy.

Good software for the price; still needs a little work

Pros

Customer Service, layout for candidate is easy with the drag and drop in your resume feature. Honestly, that's all I can say so for about the pros.

Cons

No SOP to try and troubleshoot or learn features on your own; I always have to email an account rep to clarify or show me how to use a feature. Talent feature is very time consuming, as you have to load everything manually into their system and there have been several bugs and glitches.

Thanks for your feedback. Your account manager will reach out to you to see what additional training we can offer to help with any areas.

One stop shop for recruiting!

Pros

I like how everything is at your fingertips including a tracking system of how many attempts you have made in contacting them. I also like that and you can go over a résumé and call the applicant in seconds by simply clicking a button. It's very handy and makes light work of ad call screening.

Cons

I haven't run into any issues as of yet. That said, I have nothing I like the least about it, because literally everything about it makes my job of recruiting easier.

Great product with matching support.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the increased applicant flow. The ability to easily communicate with applicants and hiring managers is a plus.

Cons

I think that the reports could process more quickly. I think that the Spanish application could be a button next to the 'Apply' button that is in English.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it. We have forwarded your feedback to our product management team.

Great Product with Some Quirks

We are relatively new customers but our overall experience has been great. From our initial call to getting everything up and running to every day use, BDHR has been great to work with.

Pros

It is easy to use and in most cases is very intuitive and has a great layout.

Cons

There are a few things that are hard to find within the software. Easier access to offer letters within a candidate profile would be appreciated.

review for BirdDogHR

Pros

It's user friendly and it takes very little time to learn the basics and be efficient in using it, reports and performance monitoring is great, also the fact that employees now can upload their information themselves is really great.

Cons

From a small organization's perspective this product's functionalities has it all but pricing might make you think twice.

Recruiting software that is for too difficult for others to easily use.

Very little. I don't like the software at all. It is too difficult and time consuming to manage.

Pros

Once a job is entered/posted, it is easy to repost it to other locations if needed. It is value priced so that is the reason my company uses it.

Cons

Difficult for the site managers to use. It is a program built for recruiters - not the common manager. BirdDogHR will do updates that will mess up what you have established such as an application but you don't know until applicants say something. It is cumbersome and not at all easy to navigate.

Good Option for Smaller Companies

Pros

Jobs automatically posted to boards, e-mail reminders to renew listings, EEO tracking, e-mail notifications for new applicants listing name and position applied for.

Cons

Candidate and Jobs sections take you to different candidate summaries, confidential EEO Information listed in summary, can't send offer letters through system, not partnered with HRIS for easy on-boarding, no e-signatures. Resume/application was not attached to e-mail notification.

BirdDogHR continuously works to enhance our talent management suite and we have implemented offer letters, e-signatures and HRIS integrations into the system. Candidate summaries are permission-based to keep EEO information confidential for non-permissioned users, which is why the job section takes different users to different candidate summaries. Additionally, links to resumes and attachments can be found at the bottom of the email notification after candidates submit their application. Warm Regards, Ann

Look no further, this is the software you need!

Pros

Our applicants went from a 45 minute application process to 5 minutes. We are seeing more traffic than we ever had, so that is encouraging. The tool is so easy to use, but if you have any questions or concerns at all, BirdDog is only an email or a phone call away and the responsiveness and friendliness of their team is outstanding.

Cons

There is really not much I don't like and I've provided input on a few convenience items which they have taken note and hope to put in a future release.

Four+ years.

Pros

BirdDog has invested a great deal of attention and resources into their system over the last couple years, transforming the site. The staff is a knowledgeable group and very attentive to customer needs. I like the ability to track applicant data, the ease with which it syncs with our website, and the ability to advertise and produce compliance reports.

Cons

BirdDog has been very helpful addressing all my requests for improvements.

Birddog recommendation

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's a time saver and one stop for all our employment needs. Their people are friendly, knowledgeable, and readily available We can train users at different locations with very little time and effort. We also have the option to expand our outreach for a new position when needed.

Cons

Sometimes, a few of our users complain about the system being slow. This often is a local problem with the IT system they are using.

Best ATS EVER!

Pros

I might list everything but my top things are being able to route the approvals so that there is no confusion from management on what is being approved. The mobile capability for manager is huge. The network ability to make sure that keep in touch with the candidates. As for the vendor, Barb and Aaron are the best! I couldn't ask for better support from beginning to end.

Cons

I can't really say there's anything I like least because I wanted a tool that was simple and straight to the needs for my recruiting team.

BirdDog has greatly helped in organizing my applicants!

Pros

The account manager that helped me get started, Karen, was incredibly attentive and made everything very smooth for me! The product is great; I really like being able to keep all my applicants in one place and being able to post my jobs directly from the site as well!

Cons

There are a few small details that could use some improvement in my opinion, such as candidate filtering, but overall, this product is great!

Great product, great support, great value

Pros

BirdDog pays particular attention to our company's industry: construction. There is good value for the features and capabilities of the product, and they have a great sales and support team.

Cons

I wish there was some more flexibility in sorting and filtering candidates.

Hiring is Simplified!

Pros

BirdDog makes our selection process much easier by posting to several job sites (including our own webpage) and allowing us to track respondents all in one place. It's also very easy to make real-time updates to any of our posts.

Cons

I don't have any. I think this product is an extremely useful tool that every company should consider.

HR review

Good customer service when needed.

Pros

I like the recruiting portion to post jobs with ease when needed. But rarely needed for the price of the software. If we could do a per use price, it would be something we would like.

Cons

Features are not needed for our company and the price is way too high for the needs we have.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Pros

The ease of posting to every site we use. The support is also amazing, helpful, prompt, and knowledgeable.

Cons

Haven't run into anything I don't care for. It does everything well. If I were to pick something, it's being able to print in bulk. It wasn't an oversight on their end, they chose this route to help us go the paperless route which is commendable but can be a small hurdle for those out of the ordinary instances where having paper copies would be nice.

Good but needs work

Had some really good and bad experiences. Overall, it does a great job of managing applicants but lacks some umph.

Pros

love the ease of use (when it works properly) attractive interface great staff - love my account manager very willing to take system enhancement suggestions very fast response to any issues

Cons

no customer reporting sometimes has time zone reporting issues sales staff over-promised capabilities