Bullhorn Reviews

Bullhorn

Recruiting and applicant tracking software

Bullhorn

Review Summary

Pros

I like Bullhorn for many reasons. The ease in using it; the amount of different thing you can use it for; the technical support is great and retrieving reports are easy to get.

Cathy C.

I manage Bullhorn CRM for my company from an IT standpoint and I like the featres and tools it offers and customer support is super helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Tasneem E.

I think Bullhorm has a great user interface which makes the software really easy to use. I also like it offers a good range of integrations with third parties.

Edward A.

Cons

The severe lack of customisations. We were sold on the idea that it could be quite extensively customised, only to come on board and be told that it cannot work, even if we are willing to pay for it.

Alvin C.

I was sold on a product that does not do what I was told it would do for me. The customer experience is unprofessional and one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Diana M.

Another tremendous problem is that it is very costly i.e. not affordable for everyone even if one wishes. That’s the only thing in which it lags the most.

Venugopal S.