All categories

Cornerstone LMS

The #1 learning solution in the world. Ask the experts.

Cornerstone LMS Reviews - Page 6

Great Integration

Pros

Intigrates with HR suite to provide a more relevant user experience. Trainings are customized to ever changing job duties and skill sets needed in the future.

Cons

administrative side can be tricky, but isn't it always? It's difficult to figure out how to get the most out of the HR systems integration.

CSOD LMS

The overall of this system is that it can do almost anything. The choices are limitless. We are able to track our employees' required training, certifications, other classes they have attended etc. It is highly functional, and helps us to support this daily. The only con if you will, is there is so much to learn that we feel sometimes we aren't maximizing the system due to the fact we just need to get things live.

Great tool for Learning management

Pros

Our HR dept implemented Cornerstone last year for our Continuing Education. It deals with everything from Workplace Safety, health tips to best business practices.

Cons

There hasn't really been anything with Cornerstone that I have disliked so far. It has been fantastic.

Awesome Mobile Experience

I recently had the opportunity to try out the mobile feature of the Learning Cloud platform and loved it. The initial reason I tried out the mobile app was to see if I could sign into a session roster from my mobile device. Unfortunately, this is not an available feature yet but I am looking for it to become a viable feature in the future. Thanks for the innovative ideas.

great, unexpected experience!

I really enjoyed learning of Cornerstone and all of the power in the software programs. Learned many new things that will help me moving forward with implementation, recordkeeping, and future online training. It would be wonderful if some kind of thumbprint ID were available someday to capture completed training or education. Butno matter, still loved it!

Cornerstone LMS Review

I have been working with Cornerstone and the LMS cloud for years. Easy to use, Easy to set up, Companies that have moved to this product have seen all the benefits the product can offer. Cornerstone, is way ahead of the competition. The product is continually updated with new and exciting features.

Very Advanced Product

It's great all the customisation you can do with CSOD, to the point where you can give everybody very specific, granular security preferences. However, it isnt always the simplest to understand. It needs to be more intuitive so users can find what they are looking for easier.

Jayne from Maxim Healthcare

I have been using Cornerstone during the last year and the user interface is intuitive for both the administrators and end-users. There are a lot of options for customization, but I would like to see to have more support in managing these features.

Intuitive System - Great Results

Cornerstone's platform is very intuitive, with much functionality. Regular updates to the platform allow for even more robust features on a quarterly basis. I would recommend the system to those looking to enhance their Corporate Learning capabilities

Excellent Learning Management Software

CSOD has been one of the top of the line Learning Management Software companies within its industry. The Easy of use and customization of the Learning Cloud allows Learning Administrators to fully utilize Cornerstone for their specific needs.

System administrator

The tool is incredibly easy for our end users to use. We really like the clean navigation and the reporting functionality. There are a number of modules that we will continue to implement, but so far we have had great success with the tool.

Cornerstone LMS Review

A good program. Works wonderfully. Would definitely recommend. Five Stars all the way around. Really love it. The price was worth it. Awesome. Was looking for the best affordable program and this was it.

Excellent LMS!

We recently switched to Cornerstone and launched a new LMS with hundreds of our dealerships. The LMS is very simple to use and our customers are loving the new look and feel of it. Reporting is great and easy to use!

Good LMS solution

A good LMS with deep customization options. Downside is the UI - a bit outdated and using the system isn't always straight forward. Nonetheless, a good solution fit for many organizations.

Learning Review

Pros: LMS is a great tool for our organization. I really like the end-user experience and the ability to track progress with the transcript functionality. I would highly recommend LMS! Cons: None.

Great Learning Mgmt System

What I like about cornerstone is the ability to integrate with Salesforce.com. It's easy to use and much more modern feeling than other learning tools I've used through work.

Nice, simple training tool

Pros

I like that it's basic. Training should be easy to accomplish. This program has the bare essentials and it's easy to navigate to your content.

Cons

The UI could look a little cleaner. This may be due to my companies instance of it, though. Other than that I love it.

cornerstone review!

Cornerstone is a leader in their industry, and it shows. They value customer feedback, which is great as a consumer - knowing your voice is being heard!

The Black Hole LMS

Pros

The look and layout seems contemporary and like it could be easy to use

Cons

When not managed appropriately, this LMS becomes a disorganized free-for-all for operations to land anything and everything they feel appropriate. Anyone using this software must have a designated HRIS - LMS team member to keep things organized.

supporting many large companies in the world

This software was made very well which makes it easy for the users to train and recruit effectively.

Makes Participating in Training Easier

I use it to complete training when I'm on the bus or the subway/metro. I can also look through training courses and save the ones I want to take for later.

Pros

I like that I can access training courses and resources on my phone. It lets me participate in training when I am on public transportation so that I can be more productive. Before Cornerstone LMS, I had to be at a computer to do training courses.

Cons

Sometimes the phone application freezes up and closes out. It appears that there are some bugs in the application. Most of the time it does work successfully though.

I have been working with this application for a little over 4 months.

Enrolling and assigning users training is very easy. Loading content appears to be a fairly easy process.

Average LMS system

Pros

The system itself is generally easy to navigate.

Cons

I've experienced a lot of downtime with the software, as well as slow-moving courses and sometimes even the courses timing out. There have been several times I've had to restart a course.

Straighforward Platform That's Versatile

As a user & content manager, the software has enough flexibility to make it possible to create curriculum & courses for employees and customers. Once populated they are easy to find and sign up for.

Pros

Intuitive, nice display

Not very user friendly

Pros

It’s very customizable and saves time when you get it right

Cons

It’s not very user friendly. It can be finicky when creating assignments everything has to be exactly right or it won’t work