EVA-REC

Hire the people who will grow your business with EVA-REC!

visit website

EVA-REC Reviews

Pros

The overall experience is very pleasant, I would highly recommend EVA-REC if you want a seamless and optimized hiring process.

JB

Juanna B.

EVA-REC has a very nice easy-to-use user interface that helps everyone accomplish their work easily and quickly. Easy to configure, easy to understand, you enjoy using it.

RS

Rajy S.

Cons

There's no history of the stages the candidate were added to & there is only an integrated calendar for assigning interviews with candidates, I think there should be a calendar for Elevatus.

AO

Amal O.

No learning curve required, unlike existing solutions out there.

SZ

Sabine Z.

5.0

Brilliant Technology

What drew me the most about this hiring platform, is that everything can be done in one place. From filtering, screening, shortlisting, to hiring. Being able to work with teammates on the system has been really helpful as well. It makes it much easier to move candidates forward in the pipeline and make the right hires faster. I highly recommend this software for hiring teams who are looking for a simple way to manage and optimize the hiring process.

Pros

Cons

So far I have no cons regarding the solution , excited to see where this will go in the future.

Eva-rec Review

Overall, it is a valuable software that saves time and effort and helps you organize everything related to hiring in one place. It also gives applicants better recruitment experience. Customer service and support is extraordinary, they are available whenever you contact them, they follow up regularly and always go the extra mile to make sure their clients are getting the best out of the software.

Pros

I liked how it gives applicants matching percentage to the role based on AI which makes screening easier, and how once you setup the pipelines and email templates it makes the overall recruitment process time efficient , where you can move applicants from one recruitment stage to another and at every stage (ask for interview, disqualified, job offer, assessment, etc..) they receive the predefined email....

Cons

When you're new at using the software, creating an application (post) might feel a little confusing, but with practice and the help of their amazing support team that is available to help every step of the way it becomes easier.

Capterra Feedback

Pros

The software is user friendly, it is very easy to use and facilitates a lot of work. I enjoyed working with its' solutions

Cons

nothing in specific, all in all it is a very good software.

Amazing high quality product

Process automation Easy to be use Simple implementation

Pros

EVA-REC:  Choosing Elevatus as the provider of our applicant tracking system was the best decision that we took. Our hiring team loves using EVA-REC because it helped them automate their processes and better focus on high-level tasks. Through it’s powerful A.I. technology, the team is now able to hire candidates in few days only! Highly recommended for companies from different sizes. EVA-SSESS: EVASSESS...

Cons

Nothing at all ... we found the product really nice and it can be customized as per our needs

Fantastic Product

Pros

We picked EVA-REC as our hiring platform after hearing great reviews about its agility and advanced features. We’ve been using it for a while now and we couldn’t be happier! Our hiring process has never been this seamless, this was a life saver.

Cons

There are no cons so far, product has been working beyond expectations!

Absolutely Recommended!

I highly recommend this solution for enterprises and companies that have a high mass of hiring, the artificial intelligence and technology used in Elevatus makes all processes faster and more efficient as it fully eliminates the manual work of the screening process.

Pros

We chose EVA-REC as our hiring solution because of its innovative, modern and user-friendly interface. It has significantly made our hiring process much easier to manage and track. Its Artificial Intelligence technology is capable of ranking candidates from highest to least fit, and allows us to save a large amount of our time.

Cons

So far I have no cons to mention, we love the value that Elevatus added to our team and processes.

EVA-REC has really helped step up our hiring game

Pros

This comprehensive solution has really made our hiring processes more intelligent. From the advanced analytics, AI, to the integrations, EVA-REC has really helped step up our hiring game!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Cons

Currently, there is nothing disliked about the software.

Our experience using EVAREC

The team is also so cooperative and always responsive. Bravo Elevatus!

Pros

This software literally owns everything that covers the need of our organizations. The high tech used in it is super unique. We chose it over other solutions, because Elevatus team is really agile, they listened to all our requirements and they customized all our needs. Our team really enjoys working on EVAREC because it is very user-friendly and it is helping them focus on high level tasks through the offered A.I. and automation in Elevatus.

Cons

So far, I dont not have any cons about elevatus

My feedback regarding EVAREC

Pros

Brilliant solution, helped us hire very skillful talents for the sales department. The greatest thing about the solution is that I can engage with the HR and my other colleagues. Also, the way the A.I. ranks candidates is incredible as it helps us get very fast results.

Cons

I have no cons about the software. We are happy with the results and the value that we are getting

Amazing Platform

Pros

This hiring platform is so flexible. You can customize everything, including pipelines to your own preferences. It also makes it much easier to collect feedback from managers and other teammates. Really user-friendly and easy to navigate!

Cons

After my experience with using the software, the platform is very user-friendly and there are no cons to be mentioned.

Elevatus- EVA-REC

Eva-REC gave us the opportunity regarding our hiring process to save more time, reduce paper consumption, filter candidates according to the job requirements and job description, better communication regarding candidates between all involved managers & HR on the platform and build an organized candidate database.

Pros

The software is professional, user friendly and an integrated hiring platform.

Agon

Perfect system to have everything related to recruitment in one place; ease to use and save efforts and time

Pros

ease to use Effective and smart hiring process Easy to customize the hiring pipeline

Cons

We used the system for less than 6 months and we found the system fulfill the requirements. At the moment, I don't have any comment

Amazing product

Pros

Very User friendly and very efficient tool

Cons

Not much to mention . I would recommend

Great experience

Pros

Through the various features and functionalities provided by EVA-REC, our team was able to successfully hire multiple candidates in few days.

Cons

Till now i didnt face any issues while using the software.

Assume experience

Pros

I have recently joined the HR team at seagulls where we are using EVAREC solution from Elevatus. The system is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through. I am excited to further utilize it to automate the hiring process using A.I.

Cons

Nothing to mention now I am still new to the system, all I can say is they have a great customer service team and they will work on all client`s feedback.

EVA - REC review

Pros

It’s so easy to manage and track candidates with EVA-REC. My colleagues and I find it so easy now to view profiles, discuss candidates, and customize pipelines together. This software has really doubled our output efficiency and improved our teamwork in a short time. Amazing technology indeed.

Cons

I dont have any negative feedback while using this system.

A great system

Pros

I am really amused by the agility and flexibility that EVA-REC provides. The hiring process has never been easier.

Cons

Good experience for me I like The flexibility

One of the best Talent Acquisition softwares out there

Pros

Cons

Not much to dislike about it; there are some features used in the recruitment process to ease the flow more that do not exist yet, but I am sure there will there the soonest possible.

Brilliant Tech

I simply love it! Going through candidates resumes has never been easier.

Pros

The process of hiring has become surprisingly enjoyable after using EVA-REC.

Cons

No real down side….the UX/UI is so simple and straightforward that I was able to use it easily. No learning curve required, unlike existing solutions out there.

Thank you Sabine! it is a pleasure working with Truly and your team members

My experience with EVA-REC

Pros

EVA-REC is the best choice for your HR needs. It has everything you need to streamline your processes and make them more efficient.

Cons

I have been using this software 8 months now and haven't faced any issues yet

Highly impressive

My overall experience was excellent.

Pros

Easy to use and very useful software. Really liked the way it worked for my business.

Cons

Can’t think of anything important - it all worked really well.

One of the Best Hiring Softwares

Pros

In a short period of time this software has effectively increased our efficiency levels and strengthened our teamwork

Cons

Have not faced any issues or problems until now

Great

Pros

Review for EVA-REC : I actually appreciate EVA-REC being used to select competent employees with great skills and experience

Cons

Review for EVA-SESS: I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding platform. We've seen amazing results already. It's incredible.

Great hiring platform

Pros

What’s brilliant about this hiring platform is that you don’t have to be tech-savvy to know how to use it. It’s so easy and fun to use. It doesn’t take you a long time to learn how to navigate it. My team and I have been using it heavily for the past week to hire candidates for 3 different positions, and we have no complaints whatsoever. It actually saved us so much time!

Cons

The experience has been flowing easily and i havent face any issues