EveryoneSocial

Cloud-based employee advocacy and social selling platform.

EveryoneSocial Reviews

Pros

I think it’s a great way to see what other employees like to read and share, and to share with your coworkers things that you think is cool.

Paige E.

Paige E.

Stacy C.

Cons

Too many little glitches and errors that haven't been fixed over years. No modernization, no new media support.

Ant G.

I have yet to dislike anything about this software.

Marissa B.

No new major network integration. No power user settings/features.

Ant G.

4.3

All the functionality you need to engage any size group or business

Getting everyone to agree on the streams and categories is the most difficult part. Using the software is a breeze.

Pros

I like having complete control over my social media so being able to specify posting times or alow the buffer to do so is great. Also, for those users that get carried away, it's nice to be able to limit how long a post is available. I also love the fact that you can encourage users to be authentic by giving them access to streams like news and ted talks alongside corporate content

Cons

As an analytics minded person, I always struggle to come up with all the cuts of data I need. Everyone Social provides lots of options but it is very dependant on users and admins to select all the tags needed and to put them in the right streams or groups. This is probably not an issue for smaller groups.

Everyone Social Helps Employee Be Social!

I’ve really enjoyed using it. For me, it was easy to learn and I’ve been leading the implementation of the tool on my team. It helps us execute to our social strategy and share out about major launches.

Pros

I love this software, because as a Social Media Analyst, it’s part of my job to make it as easy as possible to give other employees company approved social that they can share out. Most of the people in my industry are older and don’t use social media every day like younger employees might. They want to talk about the company and support it, but might not be great at writing social copy. This, I’m...

Cons

I think the software still has some fixes it could make. I don’t love that you can’t do GIFs or videos in everyone social. I also don’t like that if you add a link to a YouTube video, it doesn’t pull through in newsletters and only shows up on the website. The newsletters seem to be having issues communicating with websites like Twitter and LinkedIn recently. They don’t always pull through prepopulated copy or images.

Thanks for the review Paige and appreciate the insights! Gifs and Videos are options in the platform, which can be uploaded or created. However, yes sharing to social has limitations due to the social platforms current APIs. Gifs will work if the social platform supports it, videos are not able to be pulled over. We are working to get more API access, but we have solution to the video sharing coming out soon (: Feel to reach out to our support team if you have any additional questions, concerns or issues, we are always happy to help! Thanks for being an awesome customer!

Thoughts on EveryoneSocial

I manage two streams on EveryoneSocial and have been using it actively for over 2 years. It is surprising to see that no new features were added during this time frame. Lack of support for new media, bigger files, newsletter formatting, integration to newer social platforms, more social copy optios, etc.. is suprising. Little glitches like content re-shuffling itself after setting it in order in the content repository, images smaller than 7.8 - 7.9mbs not being allowed (even though the limit is 8mb), tweet character count accuracy are some of the issues make the experience frustrating.

Pros

- easy to use and train people to use - many different ways it can contribute to an organization - integration to major networks

Cons

- too many little glitches and errors that haven't been fixed over years - no modernization, no new media support - no new major network integration - no power user settings/features

Thanks for the feedback Ant! We love working with the Dell team and look forward to a continued partnership. You might not be aware yet, but we actually re-built the entire platform in the last 1.5 years and it's been live since April 2020. However, we've been onboarding current customers in batches to ensure smooth transitions and I know our support team will be coordinating with Dell on that...

EveryoneSocial promotes employee advocacy

Very happy. I actually recommended it to a friend who is in marketing at a Fortune 500 company and couldn't believe they weren't alreayd utilizing it!

Pros

I like the cohesity of the platform and the general purpose. It's mission is on point.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined in terms of features especially for those who are both admins and users.

Make it easy to have non-social teammate be social

I think it's a good tool if people use it.

Pros

I love that I can properly write and properly hashtag captions for teammates who might not be ad confident or have the time for social

Cons

I did not find it intuitive to use, I have had to conduct and take many different trainings.

Everyone Social for the win

Pros

It's fast and easy. The overall use of the software helps streamline what I need.

Cons

Does not support video...yet. There needs to be more video capabilities.

Thanks for the feedback Julian! We actually do support video (uploads, video links), however we are limited as to what can be shared because of the API limits from social media networks like LinkedIn. We are working to get more access. Thanks again!

Easy aspplication and user adoption.

Pros

I feel the content streams and management is easy to use and adopt. I was not involved in deployment but as a fairly new user it was easy to gain a quick understanding of the tool and make it useful. I find the use of the email newsletters especially intuitive and very useful to get distributed in a quick manner. The metrics and insights dashboard and reports are thorough and easy to compile and read.

Cons

There are occasions when I am trying to rearrange the order of content on the stream and it does not save or reverts back to previous order even after refreshing. This is frustrating when trying to order assets for an email.

Easy to Use

It’s easy to work with and makes my posts look more professional and clean than I could do on my own.

Pros

It’s a great one stop shop for setting up my social media posts for work.

Cons

I have no complaints with this product.

Social media activation kits have been replaced.

Pros

i like the email feature. it allows us to pull together info we want a lot of eyes on and amplify appropriately.

Cons

i wish each channel had a url. with a company as large as dell its hard to direct people to your channel if there isnt a url available to direct them to . and as you can image there are a lot of channels competing for attention .

Increased employee performance, development of acquiring quality leads and creating better sellers.

Pros

I like the increasing company sales and overall employee performance with repeating sales using this engaging social platform.

Cons

There really wasn't anything that I didn't like except that I had to look for the price which wasn't listed.

I tried this after a recommendation from a friend. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to jump in and it's been a very positive user experience. I can't speak to the benefits of long term use.

Pros

My favorite part is the reporting. It's easy to see results. I love the scheduler that allows people to post all any day or time without spending time on all different social media sites.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons yet after trying this out!

Awesome tool!

Pros

All metrics are in one, user friendly place.

Cons

I have yet to dislike anything about this software.