Glint Reviews

Glint

People success and engagement platform for global companies

4.69/5 (16 reviews)

Alanna Moya

Glint Review

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-11-21

Glint has been easy to use

Pros
I like how easy it is to use. I can write my answers in the questions clearly and I never get confused on what question I am on

Cons
Nothing really, I like using this software

Stephen Griffiths

Amazing tool for any business

Reviewed 2019-09-25

From first engagement to the ongoing assistance and support, it has been excellent

Pros
The depth of features is truly astonishing and that coupled with excellent service, support and ongoing consultation is better than anything we could have hoped for

Cons
It is definitely more costly than other providers but once you understand the depth of its capabilities it represents amazing value

Dean Marais

Easy it is to use

Reviewed 2020-04-06

Pros
It is simple and basic not too many things thus making it easy to use and makes my job easier.

Cons
Can honestly say I haven't found anything bad. They have my thumps up

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Great Survey Tool for Easy Enterprise Use

Reviewed 2020-02-15

Overall, our company of 13,000 has been satisfied with the use of Glint to support our enterprise engagement surveys, and have helped from a consulting perspective to move us towards additional "pulse" survey opportunities. While there does seem to be a little bit of higher turnover on the customer success leads we engage with, all of these leads do bring a strong set of experience and customer mindset to their work (so higher turnover hasn't been an issue).

Pros
The Glint tool allows my team to manage an enterprise engagement survey for an over 13,000 associate company. The administrative control we have over what managers can see, and what the software can automatically protect from a confidentiality standpoint, is really amazing and allows my small team to not be a bottleneck in getting impactful results directly to managers.

Cons
The tool is on the more expensive end of comparable survey tools and products on the market. However, their customer service and UX of the tool design pushed us over the edge to decide to go with Glint.

Rosemarie Santorelli

Safe + Secure

Reviewed 2019-11-22

It is super easy to use, colorful in design which makes it an approachable and trustworthy platform. I enjoy how intuitive it is to the user and how engaged glint is with it's own customer base, providing a lot of resources about performance management so we can make sure as employers that we are getting the most out of our employment.

Pros
What I like the most about Glint software is how protected my information is as a user between employer and employee. I like having the ability to give solid feedback in an arena where my identity can remain anonymous. This is a crucial aspect in being able to give constructive feedback in my work environment. The way that Glint software is set up and presented to me as an employer gives me the confidence to speak my honest truth knowing that the information I provide is confidential.

Cons
There really are no negatives about this software, I have never run into any complications with accessing or as I engage in pulses. I would say that the platform is straightforward and easy to follow which does not allow much room for misinterpretation or error.

Jessica Hill

Glint is an awesome tool for collecting and analyzing employee feedback, to make informed decisions

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Pros
Glint's interface is simple and easy to use, yet extraordinarily helpful in gathering employee feedback in a way that allows you to make better decisions for managing your team (and on a larger scale, allows more informed decisions to be made for the entire company). Responses are anonymous for the most part, and employees generally feel comfortable speaking their minds in the survey, whether or not they're comfortable doing the same face-to-face with their managers.

Cons
I'm not sure whether there's a setting for this at a higher level, but the "anonymous responses" can be sent to managers after only 8 responses. For smaller teams, with at least 8 people, it can be easy to pick out whose survey is whose if you're familiar with their voice/writing style, or if you know their particular complaints about certain subjects. Not particularly horrible in and of itself, but it means some employees will still hold back in their responses, not wanting to cause a problem for anyone knowing it came from them.

Has alot of promise

Reviewed 2019-10-29

It has a lot of promise and I'm really happy and impressed so far with everything

Pros
I like that it's pretty simple and basic not too many things can go wrong with the program because the options are few but all necessities are there

Cons
The funding option is not a simple linking account but they are going to be making it possible to find directly from a card so that's exciting

Stacey Miller

Pretty Easy

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-10

Pros
Glint is a 3rd party survey program that we use to rate our company to keep our adminstrator hands out of knowing who said what. Glint is so easy to use and quite simple. It's features are functionable and has easy to use formatting. It's as simple as providing a rating and adding a comment is there is a comment box.

Cons
It does provide feedback to whoever is collecting the surveys as to what time surveys were sent in, so be careful not to ID yourself. Other than that, it is quite simple to use!

Loved Glint for Company Feedback

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Glint really helped our company to have a consistent feedback loop. Our HR team was reviewing results and feedback on a regular basis, so each team would know how they were benchmarking.

Pros
I loved having a consistent feedback loop into the exec team. Our company ran Glint surveys once a quarter, and collected information on all sorts of topics, including Satisfaction, areas for growth, etc. Our managers would highlight topline results in company meetings, and some managers would deep dive down to team level stats.

Cons
I have no complaints about this software.

Anonymous

Love this for company surveys

Reviewed 2019-07-24

We create and take quarterly employee surveys to gauge employee satisfaction, the results are distributed to managers based on how many direct reports they have

Pros
The surveys are easy to make and easy to take, the format looks similar to a survey monkey survey and allows users to remain anonymous, the report analytics are easy to understand as well, you can split the results by department and team

Cons
Can’t this of anything we don’t like about the software

Kaitlin Anderson

Great User Experience

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-12-11

Pros
I like the way that it is designed overall. Visually, it's easy to follow and clean. And the UX is very friendly for anyone who may be new to the software as well. When using it for the first time earlier this year, I had no questions or confusion on how to use it. I love that it automatically moves you through the experience as well. It requires very little work for the user.

Cons
There isn't anything that I don't like. I think it is very well-designed and useful. It was clearly, thoughtfully developed.

Timothy Bradshaw

Useful software but I wonder if we could accomplish the same thing with google forms

Reviewed 2018-04-06

employee feedback

Pros
It looks good and we are able to get feedback from employees and get a good sense of our company's health and culture

Cons
I feel like I could use google forms for free and maybe get the same results and information. I guess the price.

Daniel Prayekti

One of best Platform for Professional

Reviewed 2020-03-12

Sill enjoy it and use it till today. Will recommend others company to use it.

Pros
The platform (GlintInc) so amaze me at the first time i use it. Glint help my company to engage with the employee and even develop the business.

Cons
Still confuse how to use it sometime. Might be just because of i rarely use it. But still i love the concept of the Glint

Sergio Martinez

New and different

Reviewed 2019-11-19

It's been a good run so far it's easy to see that Glint is in the process of progressing with this app so I know within the near future there will be more added to make this better

Pros
I like the debit card feature to be able to use any gold that I have bought as money and I can withdraw from an ATM or any other function of a debit card

Cons
There's no real instructions or FAQ options. It's great that customer service is always a live person but they have set business hours from when they are available and it would be nice to be able to not have to call every time I have a question

Mark Wright

Excellent product for voicing your opinion at your company!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-27

Pros
My company used to use an in house survey tool to get company wide feedback. This product makes it so much easier to voice my opinion about where our company is headed and how it's doing. Plus it's integrated in our single sign on service.

Cons
It's simple and easy to use, there's very little to complain about with this product.

Survey taker

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-11-23

great, employee engagment and emporement is the way forwards

Pros
We use glint internally for a number of different survey functions and it is super easy to use and generates great response and feedback

Cons
It doesn't have a ton of robust fucntionality when it comes to additonal use cases that we have been able to explore to date