All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Submit.com

The best way to accept, review and manage online submissions

visit website

Submit.com Reviews

Ankit S.

Read the full review
Everyone working with grants knows how things can get complicated and time-consuming. This easy-to-use tool and appealing interface will make your work even faster and more pleasurable.

Jovana V.

Read the full review
Submit.com has made management very much manageable and does the job that it is intended to do. Data analytics are very impressive and definitely helps with third-party integrations.

Akhilesh M.

Read the full review

Cons

The fact that I sometimes get stuck with the jargons.

Bushra H.

Read the full review
I can't think of a single thing I dislike about this platform.

Trey H.

Read the full review
Although I wasn't able to explore all functionalities, I didn't notice any problems or negative side so far.

4.8

Improving your organization using Submit.com

We solve some issues related training and competition. We used submit and we achieve the target

Pros

Submit.com offer diferents schema for training including(Online, in person, webinars) Good documentation The support is very good because is 24/7 The price is not expensive

Cons

Submit haven´t Mobile - Android Native get Social Media Management modules is not available

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Best, Dean

Grant Application Management Game Changer

Submit.com's platform allowed High Fives to develop a professional application process that allows us to track the lifecycle of our grant recipients.

Pros

Submit.com's platform allowed us to streamline our grant process while allowing for better control and input from key Board members.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I dislike about this platform.

Hey Trey, We really appreciate you leaving us such a positive review! We're thrilled you're having a great experience with Submit.com. The entire team were delighted to hear your feedback. Thanks, Dean

Excellent and Reliable Solution

Submit is very useful for our institution. We have created several engaging schemes for students with the use of submit.com, without facing any stress. We majorly use it for most of the application forms for students.

Pros

Submit.com can easily be used for building request forms. I like the fact that it is well vast in handling several engagement programs for users. Likewise, it offers a great value for money.

Cons

It has absolutely performed up to par. There are no significant drawbacks.

IGNITE Graduate Business Innovation Programme

Our overall experience has been very positive. The platform streamlines our application processes and support is readily available by phone or email.

Pros

We run a number of start-up initiatives to support start-ups every year and we often have applicants progress through the workshops before applying for IGNITE, our full-time programme. Submit provides an effective platform to capture, track, share and assess applications across all our start-up initiatives.

Cons

I suspect that we are not taking full advantage of all the features available on the platform.

A lot of personalization, easy to set up

I manage an art community, and I'm constantly asking questions to our members, at least once a week, being about introducing new products, inviting artists, new content, etc. Other platforms are effective, but I cannot encourage enough to try this software. Use the free trial and then decide, I think that is convenient in many ways (easy to use, team collaboration, etc)

Pros

It took less than expected to start using it, if you think that starting using a new software may be discouraging, this is not the case.

Cons

The pricing is still not convincing me, I'm willing to try it because the easy-to-use features are a must. It needs a longer trial period.

Submit.com has made management easy!

submit.com has made management very much manageable and does the job that it is intended to do. Data analytics are very impressive and definitely helps with third-party integrations.

Pros

The workflows are quite easy and if we are stuck anywhere then the support team is quite friendly to help us with even the silliest doubt. The 'multi-tag' and 'auto-reject' reject feature is always on point and there have never been issues.

Cons

The smart form builder is slightly confusing to understand.

This is really good

Have been involved in the management of grants (community & environmental) and awards (scholarships) in the engineering sector. Having created a shortlist we eventually decided to use submit.com and it was a great experience. Straight forward to set-up and made the entire process so simple compared to what was a cumbersome experience in previous years. Really great experience. Made the whole process enjoyable.

Pros

Quality tool. Support was exceptional. Business integration while helping us map the workflow/process improved efficiency & saved so much time. Great functionality and very affordable. Personally, I found it really good to learn how other organizations are managing their awards and grants. Really love the short summary option where we can choose what information to include in the summary...saves so much time for our panel of judges and evaluators.

Cons

Not able to preview submissions by Images or video without going into the full profile/submission.

Hey Kevin, We really appreciate you writing a review of Submit.com. Glad to hear you're getting on so well with the application. We'll pass on your feedback to the entire team. Thanks, Dean

Fantastic data submission software.

I found the software very intuitive. I was up and running very quickly. I found the admin team management feature very useful for confidential business forms.

Pros

Ease of use plus ability to accept data and media in multiple formats.

Cons

That it wasn’t around when I started the business. It would have saved me a lot of time.

Hey Patricia, Thank you very much for taking the time to review Submit.com. We are delighted that you are enjoying the system so much Cheers Robert

Grammerly is great.

I am a big fan of Grammarly business and recommend it to everyone who needs to write for business.

Pros

Grammarly business is a great software that's easy to use with great functionality in 2020. The software continues to improve each year.

Cons

I wish the software would auto correct a little less. The soft ware could use a little tweaking on this matter.

Great looking interface and easy to use

A great product and great staff. Clearly an intelligent and conscientious bunch of people which made it easier to do business with them.

Pros

We used the platform to support our HR / recruitment activities. It's a fantastic looking and feature-rich interface which meant that the team bought in to using it right away and were happy to use it. The support from the submit.com team, both within the platform and through direct contact, also made it very easy to use.

Cons

It takes a little bit of time to set up initially but that's probably expected with this kind of platform.

Hey Alex, Glad to hear you're getting on well with the system. Thanks for leaving a review. Best, Dean

Superior staff!

I reached out rather frantically the week before Christmas to Submit.com after Submittable couldn't come through for our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] became the point man for the project I was pursuing, and though, finally and much to my shame, those above me elected to go with Submittable regardless, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] powered through a proposal/draft/demo site for our project, going...

Pros

The staff--particularly, one [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who was a terrific representative of Submit.

Cons

I have nothing but good things to say about this product. See my letter below.

Hi Bret, Thanks so much for leaving a positive review. We really appreciate it. Hopefully, we'll be able to collaborate on a future project. Best, Dean

MAKES WORK JUST THAT EASIER!

Overall, we're happy. I wish we would've found it sooner. Submit.com has a lot to offer, some of which we don't need or use at the moment. At the moment I don't see a reason why we'd stop using.

Pros

The ease of use. The purpose. The features. It makes things a lot easier when everything is right here for you. You can collect employees forms and signatures all in the same place. Helps eliminate paper load and helps keep you more organized. The customer support is by far the best. They offer training if needed which we found to be very helpful!

Cons

Not much I can think of. The only close to con I can think of is the time it took us to initially get set up with Submit.com, BUT being it was our first time using a new program/software that was kind of expected. Otherwise I don't have much to complain because we are pretty satisfied.

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate your comments. Best, Dean

Fantastic for Festivals

Very positive support and very useful software - really improved the way we ran competitions in our festival.

Pros

Submit.com comes with fantastic customer support that enables you to get the best from the software - whether on the phone, online chat, or a shared screen, they really help you take control of the software. The user interface is very simple and allowed us to successfully run an online competition, which most of the entrants found easy and straightforward to use.

Cons

Understandably there is a lot to set up for the first time you use the software and you may not be aware of any shortcomings until it is in operation - with one hit at an annual festival that can be hard to predict.

Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We are delighted you found Submit.com useful for running your annual event. I have passed on your comments about the fantastic customer support to Sarah and her team in customer success. Thank you also for the valuable feedback as we always want to hear from our customers where we can improve. You will be glad to hear we will be releasing some major updates to the platform in the coming weeks that will considerably help with onboarding and making sure our first-time users are up and running more smoothly. Looking forward to talking to you again when your next event comes around. Regards Robert

Saving us so much time !

Pros

We had no system before we started with this platform and we were forever chasing our tails.Its not an exaggeration when I say it has revolutionised the way we conduct our business. Our candidates love the interface and experience of applying for a job on our personalised platform.The powerful search and auto tagging is definitely my favourite feature

Cons

At the start we found some issues when using it on mobile but to be fair to the team at Submit they listened to our feedback and resolved it very quickly

Hey Liz, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Submit.com. Then again you probably have loads of it now ;-) We are continuously improving our App and the mobile experience is always a priority, if you have any more feedback or ideas please feel free to reach out to myself or the Customer Support Team

Optimum solution for Intuitive Forms building, analyzing and data Management

Pros

1) versatile forms applications 2) user friendly interface 3) free trial facility 4) multi user support 5) easy data acquisition

Cons

Pricing for corporate level companies need to be reviewed

Very useful platform

Overall I'm very happy with this platform. It is easy to use, have lots of features even I didn't use many of them yet. I will suggest trying submit.com once to organizations.

Pros

It is a great and useful platform. It is easy to implement and use, which helps in making work easier and more organized. You can collect data according to your needs in one place. In today's digital era submit.com helps you to get rid of paperwork and make your work digitalized and well organized. Another best thing is submit.com support team is very quick and always ready to help you, they are quick and professional.

Cons

I don't found such an issue on this platform yet. It works perfectly. Hence don't have a single complaint with this platform.

My Audition Stage - Recommendation

Pros

Great functionality and very easy to use. The team are always contactable and really open to suggestions about improvements/changes that can be made to the platform.

Cons

I've got nothing bad to say about the platform!

Hey Andy, Thank you for taking the time to review Submit.com Keep the suggestions coming ;-) Cheers Robert

Thinks for Endless potential of Submit.com

Overall completely satisfied. Highly recommended for submit.com

Pros

As a marketing & advertising company, I need more and more leads. That's why i compare many tools for application and form. But submit.com is the best. All the feature, quality is awesome.. First time i used free trail and after trail ended, i din't leave these. Because i got all of the feature, What's i needed.

Cons

Submission for is the best. Quality full. Awesome experience with submit.com

Hi there, We really appreciate you leaving a positive review of Submit.com. Thanks, Dean

How did I not use this before?

Overall, great tool, I'd definitely use it again and would have no hesitation in recommending to a friend.

Pros

Easy to use, straight-forward instructions and details. Got the job done in an effective and efficient way - very happy

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of. It was great.

Hey Kate, Thanks for leaving a review. Glad everything worked out for you! Best, Dean

very useful

Pros

Affordable quality tool that offers excellent timely support. Easy to use and very affordable

Cons

Would be useful if you could view media submission in preview

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review of Submit.com. It's greatly appreciated. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the Development team. Thanks, Dean

Amazing product

It has straight-forward instructions on how to use the software. It is overall an amazing software. I recommend to my friends with no doubt on it being amazing.

Pros

A cloud-base software, that I find to be an amazing software. Easy to use. Modern look to it. It is powerful and fast. Can be used for multiple situations. Support is amazing when you need help. Allows you to accept multiple formats of data and media content.

Cons

I have nothing that I can think of that I dislike about this software.

Hi there, Thank you for leaving such a positive review of Submit.com. We really appreciate it. We'll pass on your compliments to our Customer Success department. Thanks, Dean

Smooth form management, easily tailored to individual needs

Extremely efficient customer support from the outset; needs were closely listened to and ultimately delivered on. The result was a highly useful, sustainable platform capable of adapting to our evolving needs. Highly recommended.

Pros

The ease of use – very intuitive interface. Robust functionality.

Cons

Like any good software, there is some learning to get the best from it.

Hey John, Delighted you are enjoying the system, will make sure t pass on your feedback to the team As always you know where we are if you need us. Rob

Submit.com will make it all easier!

Very satisfied. I found a tool that is easy to use due to its intuitive interface, super functional and that saves you a ton of time.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really, everything works far beyond my expectations.

Hi Jovana, Thanks for leaving a positive review. We hope you're getting on well with the system. Best, Dean

Powerful tool for improving your workflow!

Pros

Very easy to use. Great design that allows form submitting in a very optimized way.

Cons

Can't think of any, but I could suggest offering multiple package with different available features so that you don't have to pay the ones you'll end up without using at all.

This is excellent!

Excellent experience! Simple to set up and it really simplified the entire process which used to be cumbersome. Highly recommended.

Pros

This is a quality tool that’s very affordable. Excellent functionality. Very pleased with the support. Really liked the short summary option.

Cons

It would be great to be able to preview submissions by image or video without having to go into the full profile or submission.

Hi there, We really appreciate you writing a review of Submit.com. We're thrilled you're enjoying the application so much. If you have any other feedback, please let us know. Thanks, Dean

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.