TriSys Recruitment Software

Modern Recruitment Software and Applicant Tracking System

TriSys Recruitment Software Reviews

Laura L.

This tool was very quick to integrate and implement. There were some very good reporting features within Trisys and the contact/candidate management functionality was good.

Talib J.

I would recommend the trisys support package as they are always online to help and would specifically recommend Francisco who does his upmost to assist us if i ever need any help.

Emily F.

Cons

The IT support we felt was lacking and it made have issues even worse as it took a while for this to be sorted out. It served a purpose for a while but we decided to move to a different tool.

Talib J.

Contract, Documents and Marketing Templates are difficult to design.

Jack H.

I find the Internal activity searching tricky.

Scott B.

4.8

Review Trysis

Pros

Trisys is a really good software. It provides full support in your recruitment business. It's easy to use and covers everything that you need in your day to day job role as a recruitment consultant.

Cons

There isn't really anything I least like about this software

Hi Claire, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We also are incredibly happy to be working together and our goal is to ensure that you are always extremely happy with our services and products.

Director review of Trysis.

I have used multiple recruiting software over the years and I never had a chance to use Trysis before. I wish I had because my life has been made a lot easier!

Pros

Easy to use Timesheet process Compliance fields

Cons

I can honestly there is no cons with this software.

Trisys

Pros

The dashboard function is very helpful for overview, reporting is very easy to use and laid out in a clear manner.

Cons

Search functions are a little clunky and could be simpler.

Hi Madeleine, Thank You for your great feedback! We're always here to help and would be very happy to go through any questions with you, specifically in the area of database searching. Also, please kindly see the various high-quality boolean searching videos explaining in detail how to design your searches, create saved searches, load saved searches and more. These (and other great videos) are conveniently found under "Help > Training Courses". Please also feel free to get in touch should you have any questions as we are always happy to assist. Thank You

TriSys

Very good and have found that any help that was needed or any questions that needed to be answered were dealt with efficiently and effectively.

Pros

The main thing I liked about the software was that it was easy to use and there was a seemless integration with our own existing business processes.

Cons

No cons as the integration was very straightforward and we have found that the software covers everything we need for our business.

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business.

Pros

TriSys has been a massive part of our recruitment process since starting up our business, TriSys has supported our recruitment process by generating and recording client and candidate information. It's great for communicating with our Candidate and Clients, linking well with all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook making this extremely effective for us here at R.E.C group,...

Cons

Cons to using TriSys so far have been on the odd occasion the system loading candidates and companies slowly when using the search bar, apart from that TriSys has been a huge help to our business and I personally would highly recommend.

Hi Adam, thank you for your fantastic feedback! TriSys CRM offers incredible functionality fully aligned with the needs of modern recruitment businesses and this really is key as you have stated We are incredibly happy to be working with the team at R.E.C and look forward to sharing even more success stories together!

Customisation is the key

Many CRM solutions suffer from prescribing the workflow to the agency. You can see why, it is much easier to tell you how to run your business than to open the door to your rampant imagination. Trisys is different. The .NET development framework it carries gives complete freedom to integrate your own custom developments and where as other CRM developers claim to be customisable they really overstate what that means in practice. If Recruitment solutions were toys they would all look like Mr Potato Head. Trisys on the other hand is that pre-assembled Technical Lego set you always wanted.

Pros

Highly customisable, great support and strong team of helpful friendly staff.

Cons

Out of the box, it doesn't do itself the credit it deserves.

HI David, Thank you for your review of TriSys Recruitment Software, a platform designed for the most demanding and competitive recruitment agencies, offering true unlimited functionality and, strategically, allowing you to assemble your own implementation, unlike any other recruitment agency system. Either out of the box or as a bespoke implementation where you are in full control of the platform, TriSys is a strategic asset for recruitment agencies and the only system to offer true bespoke capabilities, on-premise and also as a cloud hosted system. As always, it is a true pleasure working with You and we would like to thank you once again for your review.

Superb support and service

Overall its superb and we are very happy

Pros

Used Trisys for over a decade, remote cloud access anywhere and great friendly support team, its stable and issues are rare. Integrated with our business perfectly and takes all the admin off my hands and gives me 24/7 access to all clients and candidates. It's also good value and updated and improved constantly.

Cons

You need a good Internet speed to make best use of remote cloud.

Hi Mark! We are very happy to have received your feedback, thank you for sharing your thoughts. As recently discussed, we have introduced a free upgrade to our popular cloud remote desktop service, allowing you to run Office365 and other business applications such as TriSys, within a modern Windows 10 environment, something which no other provider in the recruitment software industry currently offers. This, of course, in addition to the fact that you can also use the TriSys CRM application directly on your computer i.e. outside of the remote desktop environment and you can also use the TriSys Web Browser application on your computer and also on any device. Unbeatable value for money, adding further to your overall satisfaction with TriSys. Thank You.

Best System ive used in recrutiment

I am the senior account manager at Aspire Cambridge - we have just receievd some excellent service from them and felt the need to review their superb product. Trysis is the software that we chose as a business to work with 8 years ago when Aspire opened. Since we have used them we have retained a strong relationship with them - their support in our recent office move and relocaiton has been fab. I feel that Trisys should be the software of choice of agencies wether you are large or small.

Pros

Ability to give different users different permission Ability to modfiy the system as we require Ease of training my staff on the system Ability to multi task Very easy to use support system

Cons

We to date have had no cons about trisys

Hi Laura, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are incredibly proud to be working with Aspire Cambridge, our many success stories are a testament to the success of our partnership. We look forward to continue working together.

Great Product

I've been using Trisys for over 12 years since I started Go IT Recruitment, and I have seen it change over the years. Great product and features. I have no hesitation to recommend this software to any Recruitment company whether you are established or starting out

Pros

easy to use and always backup so I don't need to worry about backing up data

Cons

waiting to see if Trisys introduces bulk CV registration..

Hi Dina! Thank you for your review and for choosing TriSys as your preferred CRM system. We are always here to help and have also requested that our development team considers the uploading of multiple CV's at once directly from your inbox, allowing you to avoid the charges associated with CV Parsing services and therefore make TriSys an even better investment.

TriSys

I would highly recommend this software for any company. Very easy to use and the support team are always on hand to offer any help.

Pros

Its easy to use, does everything I need it to. Very easy to register candidates, clients and all the reporting function are there

Cons

I can honestly say there are no negatives to this software

Cost effective, clever and ideal for a start-up.

Pros

Interaction with Social / Business Networking sites such as LinkedIn allows for a seamless integration between platforms

Cons

CV Search would benefit from a more efficient process as it can be a bit long-winded when applying complex search strings

Hi Ash, thank you for your review! In relation to CV searching, TriSys searches for any keywords and also full phrases, essentially offering a complete boolean search engine across CV's and hundreds of other fields, such as skills, radial searches, remuneration, job title and much more, also allowing you to save searches for later use, for example sending out personalised mail merges and much more,...

Recruitment Friendly

I am the administrator of the branch using this software - i find it simple to use, easy to get my workload done and very fluid. I have a range of templates set up that means that what could take a long time to complete a task is cut down. I love the team at trisys and felt that we should recommend them given their excellent software.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to sey up templates Speed in which i can get my work done Ability to multi task (is send multiple mail merge at once)

Cons

I dont have any cons of this system - i think its fab

Excellent easy to use software..

Trisys is our CRM of choice. A very easy to use system that once set up and established holds never ending data. The system is easy to use for agencies who might be looking for a system whereby administrators are a luxury that you cant yet afford. It is designed with every small detail considered.

Pros

Very easy to use and work way around Very simple to set up Easy to train staff on Simple to use and modify if needed

Cons

We are yet to find any cons about this software

Everything we needed

Pros

it was quick and easy to set up, easy to use and not to complicated. Our users has all used at previous companies and the support setting us was great.

Cons

I find the Internal activity searching tricky.

Hi Scott, thank You for your excellent feedback. We do find that previous TriSys users are much more likely to return to TriSys as they have previously experienced the benefits of using the software. Even more so, as you say, due to the fact that we offer true flexibility (no minimum contract, no setup fees and also an always-on system which works on any device, so important nowadays). We are here to help as usual, any questions please let us know!

Straightforward, does everything you could want and more

Whether you're a fresh recruiter or experienced "old hand", this system really seems to cover all bases, mixing a more traditional desktop style and modern web portal. It's been a refreshing change from my previous experiences. The connectivity, common sense nature and the fact you can take it anywhere will make it an invaluable tool.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability, their willingness to help and support me through installation and adapt the system to help me get the best out of it. Logical, uncomplicated to use (yet surprisingly deep and intricated), I feel I've only scratched the surface with it.

Cons

Nothing yet.

Hi Tom, thank you for your feedback today! We are always innovating and this means the quality of your recruitment platform will always be superior! Please let us know should you have any questions as we're always here to help.

Excellent database

Pros

integration with Social media and our own websites

Cons

Nothing we have liked everything since using in 2012. Always adding new features and products.

Hi Kelly, Thank You for your fantastic feedback, we are also incredibly happy to be working with you and look forward to even greater success stories together!

Excellent customer service and was able to get up and running quickly.

Pros

The onboarding was excellent and their customer service was great right from the start. There are many features and it works for both contract and perm recruitment.

Cons

There are some aspects that require more clicks than is really needed and the search functionality could be more intuitive.

Hi Dan, thank you for your excellent feedback! The TriSys system offers incredibly easy to use navigation, contextual help, online videos and detailed user guides, all combined with a modern and attractive web-based user interface accessible via web browsers and mobile devices. We have also recently introduced "no-click" functionality where you are not required to click certain areas within the application where clicks were previously required, in addition to having reviewed your feedback in relation to the search functionality, introducing a more detailed video explanation on how to get the most out of the boolean search system. We are very happy to help with any questions, once again thank you for your positive feedback.

Best CRM solution

Since we started using Trisys in our company, I feel that my work became easier and more organised. Definitely it's a software that I would recommend.

Pros

The CRM software it's easy to use, you have access everywhere. Great search option, large selection of reports, you can even add daily tasks. This is a massive help for recruitment industry.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Hi Jenica, thank you for your feedback - we are very happy to assist with any questions and look forward to continuing working together!

Great for temps and perms

We were looking for a CRM to help with our temp and perm recruitment, so found Trisys as a great choice for our startup. Easy to use and simple layout that keeps on evolving. Looking forward to grow with this software. Overall *5 star!!!

Cons

Hi Leo, it's really great to receive your feedback! We are always working to deliver relevant functionality and you may have noticed there is an updated "Timesheets" menu within the CRM system which allows candidates to login and submit timesheets, and also allowing clients to login and approve timesheets!

Simply, brilliant

We are all extremely happy with TriSys, just in the first few weeks of use. We can already see strides have been made in our progression and automation. With the introductions of our and our client specific customisation we expect our output to increase exponentially as a direct result of TriSys. I would personally like to thank Francisco for his help throughout the rollout and continued support it has been absolutely invaluable and we cannot sing his plaudits enough.

Pros

It's ease of use, very attractive UI - entices my staff to want to populate and to use TriSys

Cons

Contract, Documents and Marketing Templates are difficult to design

Hi Jack, thank you for your recent review! Based on your feedback, we have recently introduced a new version of the email template editor, allowing greater flexibility in designing e-mail templates. Thank you for your feedback!

A really good and cost effective recruitment database

Although I have been doing IT recruitment for over 20 years, my IT abilities are very limited. Thankfully, on setting up my company I chose a recruitment database that is both really easy to pick up and is developed by a company that gives great support to IT challenged people like me! It is also very good value for money.

Pros

Ease of use Value for money Support given

Fantastic CRM System

Excellent system, always online, integrates with Office365 and LinkedIn. Excellent support.

Pros

Excellent user interface, easy to use. Fantastic technical support and user onboarding experience.

Cons

Works great for our business, users love the system.

Hi Luke, thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are also extremely happy to be working with both yourself and the Uplift team. We have excellent news coming up including a brand new intelligent search engine which will breathe new life into your database - stand by for our next blog post!

New User-Lynna Consultancy Limited

very good

Pros

Easy access to the portal, easy uploading of data

Cons

More functionality such as generating talent pools and accessing other talent database

Hi Stanley, thank you for your great feedback! One of our product support specialists will get in touch with you to discuss how to create talent pools (Saved Searches) and also to explain how you can connect to external talent databases (Job Boards) using our LogicMelon or Broadbean integrations.

Great Help

After looking at a few different companies I chose TriSys. I am glad I did! No unnecessary set up fees like many others, this really helped me as a start-up. My account manager was a great help. I am pretty useless with computers so he took the time to help me get familiar with the software. On top of this he helped me bulk upload thousands of CVs from my old database which was very helpful.

Pros

Simple, price, no long-term contracts.

Cons

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to review TriSys! We are always open to product feedback!

TriSys Recruitment Software Review

TriSys supports our recruitment process by generating and recording key client and candidate information. It's great for communicating with our customers and links well with Outlook and LinkedIn, for example. The forthcoming App will be a welcome addition too.

Cons

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for your fantastic review, we are always happy to assist with any questions and welcome your feedback. The spectacular Outlook integration, the seamless LinkedIn integration and the updated Mobile App are spectacular and we are adding functionality daily as well as broadcasting key updates via our LinkedIn and Twitter pages, ensuring the team at Shepherd Stubbs is always up to date and making the most out of TriSys Recruitment Software.