Vervoe

See who can do the job before they get the job.

Vervoe Reviews - Page 2

Decent for applicants

I'd recommend it to people- its a great way to ensure consistency in your interview process.

Pros

I really enjoy that this is a great product to help speed the recruitment process up. It really helps with interview equity, as all applicants have a chance to answer the questions in their own way, on their own time.

Cons

I would like more than 4 options to be on the beginning plan. It doesnt work well with scaling organizations who are money conscious

Easy filtering for finding suitable candidates

The hiring process is more streamlined with candidates pre answering the questions we need to ask. And helping us only 'call' back those who take the extra effort/trouble to go through the questions/survey.

Pros

For Vervo, I really like how they have the online interviews with video/audio recording for the candidates. Helps narrow down the right folks faster.

Cons

It's a little tedious to try to create your own scripts with minor variations for different jobs. They have improved it since they launch but still can be better.

Love the software, use it for hiring all the time

Saves a lot of time!

Pros

The ability to share automated interview links. All I need to do is set up the interview process/questions and JDs and share the link across my social channels and groups. I get applications and interview results right in my inbox. Saves so much time!

Cons

I wish they offered free submissions to popular job portals. They do offer this for some of them, but it's a bit confusing. I've not played around with that section a lot though.

Vervoe - The hiring software i never knew i needed

overall this has been great.. I never knew i needed something like this, and it has streamlined finding people to work with

Pros

I like that it has a library of interviews that you can use and adapt to help with your hiring,, it streamlines the process loads. It helps cut down the number of potential wrong interviews by getting people who are actually qualified.

Cons

I would like to be able to have my own domain on it for branding purposes.. i know its not a big deal, but it would be very handy.

I am using this to pre-interview my shortlisted candidates before scheduling face-to-face interviews

Saved a lot of time and improved candidate screening. I now feel better prepared to conduct face to face interviews.

Pros

Really like that it comes with a lot of predefined assessment questionnaires. This was very helpful to help me quickly choose a series of Q&A interviews, and then customize them to my own needs and company culture. I also like the email templates and how automated everything is as an applicant moves through the interview stages. I am using Vervoe to narrow down my shortlisted candidates for a remote marketing position so we can choose the top 2 for live interviews. Vervoe saved me a huge amount of time and stress of trying to come up with questions on my own, and automating the process of leading candidates through a series of three increasingly more focused questionnaires.

Cons

I wish there was a way to send a one-off custom email message to an applicant. If there is a way to do this I didn't find it in the interface yet.

Thanks Deb! Glad to know that Vervoe has helped you save time. I've shared your feedback with the team about sending one off messages to candidates. We take all requests into consideration.

Your New Hiring Agent

Pros

We hire some contractors from time to time, or people to join our team. As an internet company, we like to automate as much as possible all the tasks. Vervoe helped us to streamline the hiring process (which is very tiring) and increased the end goal, by finding more qualified prospects who meet our criteria. Vervoe provides a lot of tests that will make sure the applicant is capable to execute the tasks we need. Now imagine that you can multiple this and keep organized? That is Vervoe!

Cons

I can't say, the app does everything we need.

Hired two great people in two months with no experience in HR

I saved a lot of time in hiring two great people, with no experience and no external support.

Pros

Vervoe is a very fast to setup and use, complete, simple, professional hiring platform, which helped us save a lot of time by avoiding cvs checking.

Cons

I would have loved a more professional and complete list of ready to customize profile assessment questionnaires.

I Love everything about this SaaS. the UI is superb and easy progression of the interviews assured

Streamlined interview processing of potential outsourced staff make this whole process a breeze! When interviewing for a position on my staff, I have to outsource to many countries throughout the world. Differing time zones and languages can make this very time consuming, anything that can make this less stressful and lower my time spent, win my vote every time.

Pros

It is graphically attractive with features that continue to enhance the usability. In short it not only feels great but it looks bloody awesome, I find that it's biggest feature is the simplistic approach they have taken to control the information within the app. Drag and Drop the potential candidates as they progress up the chain makes the whole process both smooth and effortless.

Cons

Appreciate the feedback, Nigel!

Convenient for employers looking for potential candidates

Saves us a lot of time. Convenient to use

Pros

The automatic sending of email once a candidate is progressed to the next stage is very convenient. And we can customize the email to our liking

Cons

we seldom get complaints from candidates who are in the middle of answering questions. For some reason, the app crashes and their responses are not recorded and they have to go through it over again

Hi Mary! We really appreciate your feedback. In regards to the app crashing for candidates, we haven't really heard this from the candidates. Keep in mind that if they have slow internet connection or if their computers crash during a timed video response for example, they may not be able to submit an answer. Allowing more time to answer usually solves this.

A great hiring platform to take care of recruitment needs!

better experience managing the applicants for hiring

Pros

a good applicant tracking system with interview taking capabilities. what is best about it vervoe is that hiring time is minimized and each applicant gets a chance to showcase its talent by completing the interviews set. there are templates for various job posts with vervoe team constantly updating it.

Cons

There are certain features which i would have wanted to see in this platform. for e.g ability to export candidates ( this is still not there) another thing i would want is conditional logical ability to move various candidates to various interview stages based on candidate interview responses.

It is a great tool to interview candidates with a few quick questions

Time saved in interviewing all candidates

Pros

The online interview saves time and my team members can score candidates' answers to the online interview questions.

Cons

I am not allowed to undo some actions which I had done while using Vervoe at the beginning - well I guess that's the same in life.

Stay away

Pros

Cons

Missing free features. They keep away free features from paying customers. Not the most honest company out there.

Very straightforward and clear - hiring made easy

Pros

I like how uncluttered the software is, and how easy to use it is. It's simple to navigate around and easy to train others on.

Cons

The only potential con I had was that I could not load the website on internet explorer and had to use google chrome.

Great for big and small businesses that need team members

Pros

The amount of thought put into pre-made templates for job descriptions and other aspects of the hiring process is one of the biggest PROS of Vervoe. But the variety of options for your application (eg. video, types of questions, etc.) just adds to the usefulness of this software.

Cons

You can only use one business at a time. I wish it was set up so that you could manage the hiring processes of multiple businesses at once more easily. Sometimes, there are two businesses that I need to manage hiring for simultaneously. This would help tremendously.

Thanks Ellyssa! We are happy you are enjoying using the platform. We appreciate your feedback.

Efficient Hiring

Vervoe has really helped us streamline our hiring.

Pros

Vervoe decreases the workload related to the hiring process. From defining the requirements, asking screening questions, tasks to the assessment of the candidates. Makes filtering through hundreds of resumes actually an enjoyable process.

Cons

I wish there were more templates. Also, the possibility of hiding the ranking from other interviewers would be great.

Great product

Vervoe allowed me to assess my incoming candidates with a personalised online test which is scored automatically

Pros

Allows you to set up detailed interview assessments

Cons

there were no cons for this product......

A good system to do an initial assessment of candidates with minimum time involvement.

saves time in the hiring process. Can mix both technical questions with video. The video questions I use are not so much about the answer as they are about how the candidate can communicate.

Pros

This has a pretty good review system where you can incorporate video into questions, as well as multiple choice etc.

Cons

This system has a good funnel management solution. However at the very first step, Indeed, Linked & others also have their own triage system. I wind up with two systems -- one for candidate identification, and then Vervoe for managing them through the review process.

Vervoe Makes Recruiting Much Less Difficult

Pros

I love the UI/UX for this platform. It's ease of use and great aesthetic make a pleasure to work with. It's layout and functionality are pretty intuitive, which is a great thing for software that is supposed to make your life easier, which Vervoe definitely does.

Cons

Since, I am a newer user, I can't really say that I actively dislike anything about the platform, although it would be nice if they had an SSO feature so I could log in with one set of credentials.

Thanks Justin -- glad Vervoe's making life easier.

Vervoe is my go-to SaaS for interviewing new hires.

Pros

It has a plethora of pre-made interview questions, so it's easy to get started. It has Kanban/Trello-like dashboard for your job vacancy.

Cons

You can't delete your data, even the test data. After completing your process, most likely you want to test it with some dummy data (e.g. sending to yourself), but that dummy data is forever visible in the dashboard.

Thanks Thomas! We are happy that Vervoe is your go-to interviewing platform. Appreciate the feedback. Our team is working on a feature that will allow the removal of candidate cards. =)

Great hiring and recruiting tool to evaluate prospects through an automated plan of interviews.

The UI and UX - plus the pre-built templates allow for a clean way for SMB's to evaluate prospects internally.

Pros

Definitely the pre-built templates that are contributed by other users. The quizzes, and the interview pre-questions are excellent for automating and filtering out candidates before scheduling an actual interview with them.

Cons

The integration limitations with other softwares and job sites. While it has many job site integrations, it doesn't seem to have the ones that most of us need.

Smartly designed SaaS for candidate assessment

Reduced time spent on finding the right candidate. It's like hiring my own HR assistant that vets candidates before we seriously consider them.

Pros

It's beautifully designed, simple to use and seems like a lot of thought has gone behind the core value that Verve brings to a company - reducing the time to find the right candidate.

Cons

Candidate side experience can be a little better. But the team has been making updates around there so I'm confident they'll be able to make that side simpler.

Simplifies the hiring process

Pros

The interview scripts that Vervoe provides allow you to give every candidate a chance to display their skill set. As a non-technical founder, I was able to use Vervoe's assessments to ask applicants relevant technical questions to really figure out if candidates had the right experience for the position. I think Vervoe will completely change recruitment.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback Sherry! We are glad you were able to assess your candidates and find the right person for the job using Vervoe.

Easy to learn and use. Awesome App!

I'm spending less time interviewing candiates and more time focusing on other aspects of the business.

Pros

- I love having all my candidates in one place. - Easy to use. - Clean and fluid UI/UX - Solid application. Great Features. Truly helpful solution.

Cons

- The candidates profile fields are all in English. No way to translate it. - I can not find some job boards.

Glad you've found it easy to learn and use, Daniel. And we're working to add new job boards.

Made my hiring process easy

Pros

It helps us avoid paperwork. Vervoe made our hiring process simpler. Instead of 50 people coming to our office directly for interview, we can now bring only the top 5-10 best ones, which we're going to hire from. Totally love it.

Cons

Nothing as such now. It's fulfilling all our needs for hiring now, maybe later when we grow we might need some complex requirements.

Kanban for HR

Pros

Gives Kanban/Trello-like experience for giving a snapshot view of all the candidates in a single window and move each of the candidates around to where they should be at.

Cons

- No internal communication tool with the candidates other than auto-notifying after rejecting the candidate. - Once a candidate has been rejected but was given a second chance, no way to revive the candidate

Hi Jin Kyong, Appreciate your feedback. Although we are not an ATS, there may be some features coming in the future that you might like. We can't find you in our customer database so we'd like to verify your user info so that we can contact you when we have new features available. Please contact us at hello@vervoe.com. Thanks!