WorkBright Logo

WorkBright

Online employee onboarding solution with paperless workflow

WorkBright Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.7/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs.

It sounds like a good idea. I like that applicants can complete onboarding on their phone.

RR

Randy R.

The interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE.

MG

Mike G.

No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

TL

Tabitha L.

I don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.

LC

Louise C.

That is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it.

NT

Natasha T.

WorkBright users...

ADP Workforce Now-logocaret
listing-logo

ADP Workforce Now

Compare both
How would you rate WorkBright?

Best product, excellent customer service,

Pros

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

WorkBright is a lifesaver

We used to have problems collecting all the applicable forms from our employees hired remotely in the two states we cover, but now that we use WorkBright, we have a significantly better return rate.

Pros

WorkBright's system is well organized and easy to use. The remote I-9 feature is a lifesaver for our company's needs, and their customer service is awesome! They always respond in a timely manner, and you can depend on them to follow up. I can't say enough good things about WorkBright's product and customer support!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about WorkBright. They ask for feedback on their product, and they've implemented suggestions made by users. Their remote I-9 verification email could be stronger, but I have my own follow-up process with new employees being hired remotely.

Near total Train Wreck of a product

of 23 qualified applicants, we could only get 7 to figure out how to complete the application process. Of those 7, we were able to hire 1. There can be a large variety of reasons for a company to not convert applicants to employees, but 16 of 23 never had an opportunity because they could not complete the 2 stage application process because of the mobile app/Indeed limitations and dysfunctional performance.

Pros

Cons

Anybody applying on a phone thru indeed is at about a 70% risk of not completing and getting confused. It sounds like this might be true for other job boards as well, but I cant be sure. There is a two stage application process that is different for mobile users than desktop users. Most of our applicants get 'lost' in the process and we never complete with them. This after calls, emails and texts...

Thank you Randy for you candid write up. I can hear your frustration and disappointment. Yes, as you indicated, these are two seperate products: Workbright is our core business which focuses on Onboarding, and Applicant Pro that we use as a lightly integrated third party ATS provider. We use Applicant Pro as it works well for many of our Onboarding customers, but as you expressed, it did not serve you well. WorkBright Onboarding works easily with almost any ATS, so in no way do we want you to feel limited in your choices. Regarding this situation, we will do everything in our power to make it right and are happy to refund you completely for your ATS, as well as support you in a transition to another, if that is what you choose.

WorkBright

Time management. We can assign times during the day to view and approve submissions then go about the rest of our day. Also, because candidates receive deadlines and email reminders about submitting the required forms, we spend less time on the phone calling around.

Pros

I probably like the ability to run expiration reports and send requests for new submissions the most. I schedule a day and time each month to run reports of expired documents needing renewal and am able to send the request to as many employees as needed at the same time! Love it.

Cons

I love using WorkBright and can't think of any features I dislike.

Incredible Software for Online Forms

My overall experience has been wonderful.

Pros

Electronic Signing is very easy for the user. We have a lot of short-term inters, fellows, temporary staff, and board members and Workbright has made document signing so much easier for our operations/hr department.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Solid Online Onboarding and Document Management Solution

We started using Workbright during the pandemic to make onboarding contactless. We quickly decided to make this a permanent part of our workflow. Employees and admins all love it.

Pros

Workbright has made our onboarding so much easier and paperwork never gets lost in the shuffle anymore.

Cons

Workbright does everything we need it to do.

Pros

Easy to use, navigation is easy and smooth

Cons

I have no complaints about this software

Great option for employee paperwork!

It has been great! They are quick to help whenever we need it, and easy to use!

Pros

It is easy to set up, send emails to staff, and easy for our staff to log in and complete whatever they need to!

Cons

There is not really anything we do not like about the software at this time!

Easy to Implement and great User Experience!

Great customer care and support with issues/ questions.

Pros

Flexibility to customize and leverage for employment forms.

Cons

I would like form fields and validation to be easier to understand and apply.

Very satisfied with product

Pros

Easy to use, makes onboarding a lot easier.

Cons

I really can't think of any major cons.

Highly Recommend WorkBright

With WorkBright, we have been able to make our onboarding processing more efficient and less time consuming for our new hires and rehires. The ability to easily add/remove forms from our onboarding paperwork is a huge feature and the option to assign forms to specific hire groups is also a great feature.

Pros

WorkBright is extremely user friendly and has met the majority of our needs in regards to new hires. Before implementing WorkBright, our organization did new hire paperwork they old fashion way with hard copies and it lead to a longer process and more room for errors. We highly recommend WorkBright!

Cons

The only minor con for our organization is that on the main staff page we would like to be able to see which supervisor the employee belongs to and be able to sort by that field. That would make contacting the supervisors and updating information much easier instead of having to click in to each individual employee to find that information.

Dear Malyssa, we are so grateful for your kind words. We share all feedback in our company meetings including feature requests and this will be a great addition to add for future version improvements. Thanks for sharing you review with us and the community.

WB Review

Have received a lot of feedback from our hiring managers on how smooth the process is when integrating an employee as well as feedback from applicants stating how easy it is to complete online forms.

Pros

Pros: ease and speed for the applicants to apply and ease/speed for hiring managers to manage and integrate the applications.

Cons

Cons: It would be nice to have an option to download ALL forms into 1 pdf, vs downloading each individual form in the onboarding area.

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. A large focus of our product is to make onboarding as easy as possible so it's great to hear both your hiring managers and applicants feedback confirming our efforts are working! We are always looking for ways to improve and I will pass along your feature improvement request for bulk form downloads to our team, I could see how this would be very helpful in some situations. Thanks again for your time!

Love WorkBright!

I love the program, the staff and Team that I work with. I have nothing bad to say what so ever!

Pros

The ease of sending staff the required paperwork for onboarding and continuing training. The ease of speaking with the Team and getting assistance when needed.

Cons

I have the ability to go in to the forms and see who has not completed..say one of the test.. I have to go into each staff and resend/request resubmission instead of just clicking on the forms folder, selecting the ones that have not finished and do a Mass re-submit for those. I can click on them but there is not an option to -resubmit from the form sectionin itself.

Great Solution!

Has greatly increased our hire to start time! Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs!

Pros

Workbright allows new hires to seamlessly onboard digitally & quickly. New hires can upload required information & sign documents all from a mobile device or computer. Administrators can accept or reject submissions, sign Form I-9 and request new submission for new contracts. Groups are easily changed if staff changes positions - providing them with any additional required forms for the new position.

Cons

If you add a new form to a group, it sends this form out to all staff in the group - not just new staff.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!! We are constantly working on improvements to help make the onboarding process as pain free as possible and have the group notification options earmarked for a future enhancement. More good things to come!

Highly Recommend

Positive. My company was already using this software when I started and it was easy to learn. Far more user friendly than the software at my previous company and I am not exaggerating when I say the customer service is 10x better. They offer friendly advice and have a quick response time.

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive. WorkBright also offers a high level of customer service. They far exceed their competitors.

Cons

I can't think of any cons we experience.

Dear Melissa, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you have had such a positive experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to supporting you for years to come.

Easy to Use an Self Explanatory

Time has been the biggest benefit that we have received with moving to WorkBright to manage our staff files. As well as the ability to view the documents from the sites. Copying and sending out to all the staff the different forms and certifications was time consuming and things got lost in the process. Now with it electronic it does not get misplaced and staff can upload most all of their own forms.

Pros

I like the fact that it is all electronic. I have kept paper files for staff and that was so time consuming. With WorkBright it has freed up my time to work on other things.

Cons

The one thing that is not as convenient is when I need to upload or update certain forms, I need to contact WorkBright to do it. This is really not a big issue since they take care of it quickly.

Game Changer

We have in-processed up to 66 personnel (living across the world) at one time with one admin clerk from a satellite location. It is a one stop shop for in processing and document tracking.

Pros

It allows us to in-process multiple contracts and locations with one person. We have not had one employee come into the office for in-processing...less foot traffic=less distractions. If you have a suggested improvement, they will let you know if they can update the system.

Cons

Small things, but they are constantly working to improve functionality.

This review made our day!

Mobile friendly, easy to use

Pros

The first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.

Cons

It would be great if their WorkBright ATS program for recruiting could connect to Workbright. It would be great to see the basic information get moved to workbright.

We Love workBright!

I have so much less paper to deal with! All of my part time staff payroll is just a click away.

Pros

It makes payroll management so much more convenient. We have three locations in three different cities, with seasonal employees at all of them. Payroll used to be a tornado of paperwork and now it is all on WorkBright! So much more manageable!

Cons

Not everyone has access to a computer. Not everyone trusts the internet with their personal information.

Laid Back On-boarding process at the comfort of your home!

Wonderful, love the paper less concept, easy access for candidates, completion bar tracker, super user friendly, ability to see when a candidate is working on forms. Outstanding customer service, we make a lot of changes to documents and WB staff has been patient, helpful, and professional through all our transitions.

Pros

The flexibility of having candidates complete all documents at the comfort of their home. Professional, easy to read documents, access to the documents at any time without worrying about a lost document. Quicker on-boarding process.

Cons

- Not being able "print all" including images, at the click of 1 button - At the staff tab, would love to a sort by "date sent" set up date, the date the candidate was set up in WB to better grasp how long they have been in the process.

A Must Have for Large Seasonal Businesses

WorkBright has been a huge help for us. I manage almost 200 seasonal employees with only myself in a full time role, as well as a very part time Office Assistant. WorkBright has not only saved us time administratively, but has also improved the accuracy of employees completing their forms on their own time. Within a month of my department using WorkBright on our own, the rest of our Park District quickly saw the benefit and adopted it.

Pros

Many things.... the interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE. It was very easy to set up and implement. New employees have not encountered many issues operating the software.

Cons

It would be nice if the State tax forms were defaulted form just like the federal form, as well as the I-9 form.

Better than hiring an additional seasonal helper

I love it so much, saves me tons and tons of time! Highly recommend

Pros

This makes it very clear to staff when they are finished with tasks, much more effective than trying to manage my seasonal hires without workbright

Cons

I can’t always see what an employee sees, I’d like a “see what julie sees” type option so I can confirm that I have processed rehires for a new season

Thank you for your kind words, Laura. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us -- and we agree, a see what Julie see's option sounds like a useful feature, we will add this to our list for consideration in future versions! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you - Thanks!!

WorkBright's Services are Visionary

HOLY GUACAMOLE WorkBright has been the absolute greatest gift to me and my company. I began working in my field for the first time less than a year ago after a big career change. WorkBright helped me feel successful even though I (often) had no idea what I was doing. Thanks to the WorkBright team for always having my back and helping me feel confident and supported as I explore my new opportunity. :)

Pros

Too many things to list! Aside from the ease, support, etc... that email about how to eat and be lazy around Thanksgiving brought me immeasurable joy.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about WorkBright. 100%.

Great time saver!!

Saves a tremendous amount of time, cost is very reasonable, employees like it. They will reconstruct your forms to be fillable online, this is really nice.

Pros

Ability to have new employees enroll without paper. Great for keeping track of I9 forms, easy access and great for HR.

Cons

Needs a place to store employee write ups, certificates and other documentation. There is an upload documents feature, but it does not have separate folders or links to indicate what those documents are and this can easily be missed.

Always improving!

Pros

The addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!

Cons

The reporting menu still leaves something to be desired, especially when it comes to sorting. Reports really MUST be exported to use their full functionality (can't currently sort by date, can't have a hierarchy of sorts, etc).