WorkBright Reviews

4.76/5 (62 reviews)

Anonymous

Mobile friendly, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-21

The first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.

Stefanie Morgan

Best product, excellent customer service,

Reviewed 2017-11-02

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

Emma Rhoads

Always improving!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

The addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!

Stefanie Moon

Peter is a Rockstart

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

Hope Capps

Reviewed 2017-02-08

WorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.HELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.

Andrea Watson

OCBSA Director of Outdoor Adventure

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Excellent customer service. This product has transformed our HR procedures.Ease of use. Easy to customize to our needs.

Monique Zavala

Easy to USE!

Reviewed 2018-08-20

All my management team love this process compared to our paper process. This program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.

Kevin Spencer

Solid Investment

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Workbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.Organizes the hiring and HR function of our camps

Jane Murphy

WorkBright--fast and efficient!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-23

The best part of this software is the user friendly platform! Our personalized forms can be uploaded and given to each employee as desired. The employees access his/her forms and can easily complete tax forms, applications, healthy forms, and I-9's--uploading required documents all in seconds. The HR department can review documents easily, approve and see what is outstanding with a push of a button. Follow up is easy and efficient. We reduced our employment document processing by 75% compared to doing it manually and in person.

Kristin Helmerichs

Great Team to Work With

Reviewed 2017-02-01

The Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.

Danielle Armbruster

We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding

Reviewed 2017-04-12

The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.Easy to use for both admin and employee

Nicole Riedie

review

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Very good. The customer assistance is excellent.Ease of sending new hire documents to employees & organizing candidates

Kolette Haag

Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

It makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice. I really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.

Tabitha Lehman

System is awesome and staff is amazing!

Reviewed 2017-05-04

The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Tara Klein

Workbright streamlined our onboarding!

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Customer service is great! We love that WorkBright sets a due date for all new hires - this has helped in getting new hires onboarded quicker & easier.Ease of use for staff & new hires - mobile friendly makes it easy for new hires to sign & submit documents.

Valerie Pennington

Great Onboarding Project

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Flexibility and ease in filling out forms

Jenn Pearce

LOVE IT

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Ease of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.

Louise Carnevale

Really helps my job!

Reviewed 2017-07-25

I like how easy and obvious it is to use. I can run a report without having to learn how first. It is intuitive.

Lissa White

I credit WorkBright with much of my personal success in my new position in my company.

Reviewed 2018-10-29

I'm new in my position, and had a lot to learn coming into it about contracts, legal forms, I-9s, W4s, etc... WorkBright has not only helped develop success within our company. It has helped me in my personal and professional growth. It has made things easy for me to understand and learn quickly, and whenever I had an issue or question, the customer service representatives (much of the time) were beyond helpful and patient. I'm thankful for this service and what it has helped our company, and myself, achieve. Thanks so much! :)Ease, time-efficiency, reliability, customer service, functionality, professionalism.

Anita Anderson

WorkBright is a game-changer

Reviewed 2018-10-23

WorkBright has saved me and my staff hours of work. I like that I can see at a glance who has not completed their forms, that I can assign different forms to different staff groups (such as new staff vs returning staff) and I especially like that the reminders go out automatically which saves me time and aggravation. That staff can complete their paperwork on any device without having to scan and upload hard copies of documents.

Sarah Horner Fish

Has made our job so much easier ... as well as our new employees!

Reviewed 2017-05-05

How quickly we get our staff paperwork back! Staff are filling out paper with a much quicker turn around time. and, Customer Service!

Julie Boyd

WorkBright really streamlines orientation

Reviewed 2018-10-23

We implemented and our new hires have provided positive feedback regarding use of WorkBright. We ask each person what they thought of it, and the responses are very positive. It has made the amount of paper needed in orientation far less, and has made the job of completing paperwork with new hires very streamlined. Our entire office appreciates it. I like the prompt customer service, and of course, the ability to let our new hires complete orientation from home.

Eryn Rothenberg

New User to WorkBright

Reviewed 2017-02-01

Last year was our first year using WorkBright for our staff paperwork. We found that it was very user friendly, and our staff enjoyed getting to do it all on their computer or phones rather than sitting down filling out papers. WorkBright made it easy to keep track of who had completed what as well. We are excited to continue with WorkBright this year!It makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff.

Davey Warner

Excellent! Provides great efficiency.

Reviewed 2018-10-23

For a small non-profit that hires a lit of seasonal employees, WorkBright saves us tremendously on man hours that can now be used to further advance our mission.

Isabel Dreher

Overall Very Satisfied with Workbright

Reviewed 2016-10-25

LOVE the customer service has been exceptional! From the first call to set up and support your team is wonderful to work with. Very Satisfied as there are several enhancement that our company has recommended that are going to make WorkBright Great for us. Thanks for your willingness to hear what your users need to get the most out of WorkBright!Easy to use/navigate