WorkBright Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.66/10

Reviews by rating

Great feedback from new hires on the ease of submission of the required forms. It seems much less daunting than getting a huge packet of papers & it has saved us on printing costs.
It sounds like a good idea. I like that applicants can complete onboarding on their phone.
The interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE.
I don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.
That is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it.

DW

Donna W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Love WorkBright!

I love the program, the staff and Team that I work with. I have nothing bad to say what so ever!

Pros

The ease of sending staff the required paperwork for onboarding and continuing training. The ease of speaking with the Team and getting assistance when needed.

Cons

I have the ability to go in to the forms and see who has not completed..say one of the test.. I have to go into each staff and resend/request resubmission instead of just clicking on the forms folder, selecting the ones that have not finished and do a Mass re-submit for those. I can click on them but there is not an option to -resubmit from the form sectionin itself.

KS

Katie S.

Construction, 201-500 employees

A Great Product

Great to work with! Very helpful and informative. Always making improvements and adding helpful features.

Pros

Simplicity for new hires that are onboarding. It is very easy and straightforward. Easy to understand what needs to be done even for someone that is maybe not very technology saavy or dislikes tech. Also it has eliminated errors and inconsistencies with onboarding and paperwork. And we can actually read the forms we are getting from new hires!

Cons

Lack of form logic capabilities... meaning it would be really great if when an new hire was entering certain pieces of data based on what their response was that it would assign them a specific form.

JG

James G.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Efficient

I use workbrite daily, it's very efficient, helps tremendously tracking applicants progress, their I9. Able to get ahold of applicants by sending a notification to either their email or text message.

Pros

It takes all the paperwork out of the application process and tracks the progress of the applicant.

Cons

There have been a couple times was unable to log into an applicants profile but have gotten ahold of customer support and fix.

MJ

Mikella J.

Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Functional Onboarding Software that works a large majority of the time!

Overall, we love WorkBright and have no plans to switch to another software. The positives highly outweigh the one negative problem we have.

Pros

The software works well at working behind the scenes to bring all of the onboarding documents together. As an HR Coordinator - its easy to go back and access past documents. We like how multiple people on our team can access, approve, and edit the provided documents.

Cons

We have issues with the start dates populating from our applicant software - applicantpro. Once the start date is in WorkBright you have to do some very specific navigating to get notifications and alerts properly changed. I wish there was a way to soft reset an employee so that dates were accurate!

MR

Melissa R.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Highly Recommend

Positive. My company was already using this software when I started and it was easy to learn. Far more user friendly than the software at my previous company and I am not exaggerating when I say the customer service is 10x better. They offer friendly advice and have a quick response time.

Pros

The software is user friendly and intuitive. WorkBright also offers a high level of customer service. They far exceed their competitors.

Cons

I can't think of any cons we experience.

Dear Melissa, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you have had such a positive experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to supporting you for years to come.

LR

Laura R.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to Use an Self Explanatory

Time has been the biggest benefit that we have received with moving to WorkBright to manage our staff files. As well as the ability to view the documents from the sites. Copying and sending out to all the staff the different forms and certifications was time consuming and things got lost in the process. Now with it electronic it does not get misplaced and staff can upload most all of their own forms.

Pros

I like the fact that it is all electronic. I have kept paper files for staff and that was so time consuming. With WorkBright it has freed up my time to work on other things.

Cons

The one thing that is not as convenient is when I need to upload or update certain forms, I need to contact WorkBright to do it. This is really not a big issue since they take care of it quickly.

JW

JoAlyce W.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

WorkBright is a lifesaver

We used to have problems collecting all the applicable forms from our employees hired remotely in the two states we cover, but now that we use WorkBright, we have a significantly better return rate.

Pros

WorkBright's system is well organized and easy to use. The remote I-9 feature is a lifesaver for our company's needs, and their customer service is awesome! They always respond in a timely manner, and you can depend on them to follow up. I can't say enough good things about WorkBright's product and customer support!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about WorkBright. They ask for feedback on their product, and they've implemented suggestions made by users. Their remote I-9 verification email could be stronger, but I have my own follow-up process with new employees being hired remotely.

NK

Naballieu K.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

WorkBright

Time management. We can assign times during the day to view and approve submissions then go about the rest of our day. Also, because candidates receive deadlines and email reminders about submitting the required forms, we spend less time on the phone calling around.

Pros

I probably like the ability to run expiration reports and send requests for new submissions the most. I schedule a day and time each month to run reports of expired documents needing renewal and am able to send the request to as many employees as needed at the same time! Love it.

Cons

I love using WorkBright and can't think of any features I dislike.

PR

Phillip R.

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Game Changer

We have in-processed up to 66 personnel (living across the world) at one time with one admin clerk from a satellite location. It is a one stop shop for in processing and document tracking.

Pros

It allows us to in-process multiple contracts and locations with one person. We have not had one employee come into the office for in-processing...less foot traffic=less distractions. If you have a suggested improvement, they will let you know if they can update the system.

Cons

Small things, but they are constantly working to improve functionality.

This review made our day!

Mobile friendly, easy to use

Pros

The first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.

Cons

It would be great if their WorkBright ATS program for recruiting could connect to Workbright. It would be great to see the basic information get moved to workbright.

HC

Hope C.

We Love workBright!

I have so much less paper to deal with! All of my part time staff payroll is just a click away.

Pros

It makes payroll management so much more convenient. We have three locations in three different cities, with seasonal employees at all of them. Payroll used to be a tornado of paperwork and now it is all on WorkBright! So much more manageable!

Cons

Not everyone has access to a computer. Not everyone trusts the internet with their personal information.

MG

Mike G.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

A Must Have for Large Seasonal Businesses

WorkBright has been a huge help for us. I manage almost 200 seasonal employees with only myself in a full time role, as well as a very part time Office Assistant. WorkBright has not only saved us time administratively, but has also improved the accuracy of employees completing their forms on their own time. Within a month of my department using WorkBright on our own, the rest of our Park District quickly saw the benefit and adopted it.

Pros

Many things.... the interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE. It was very easy to set up and implement. New employees have not encountered many issues operating the software.

Cons

It would be nice if the State tax forms were defaulted form just like the federal form, as well as the I-9 form.

CZ

Christopher Z.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Employee Verification

Pros

WorkBright is an effective product for a company that hires work-from-home employees from all different parts of the US. The use of Smartphone technology to allow Authorized Representatives to verify work authorization combined with the ease of uploading and tracking these employees makes this critical part of any business with a similar workforce very efficient. Automatic system notifications as well as customized reports add to a product that makes this essential business task much easier than other methods of employee work authorization.

Cons

There were time out issues when trying to access a large group of employees within a specific stage of I-9 completion. Also, there does not appear to be a way to complete a rehire or reverification process (Section 3) of Form I-9 which is a natural part of work authorization for companies employing seasonal workers.

LW

Lissa W.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

WorkBright's Services are Visionary

HOLY GUACAMOLE WorkBright has been the absolute greatest gift to me and my company. I began working in my field for the first time less than a year ago after a big career change. WorkBright helped me feel successful even though I (often) had no idea what I was doing. Thanks to the WorkBright team for always having my back and helping me feel confident and supported as I explore my new opportunity. :)

Pros

Too many things to list! Aside from the ease, support, etc... that email about how to eat and be lazy around Thanksgiving brought me immeasurable joy.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about WorkBright. 100%.

VD

Viraj D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great onboarding tool

Excellent

Pros

Ease in the hiring process. Quick onboarding

Cons

Not sure if there is direct uploading option between workbright and ABS

HC

Hope C.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

WorkBright

WorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.

Pros

HELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.

Cons

Well, there's always the question of security because it's online. Sometimes staff puts information in that is obviously wrong (current year for birth year) and only THEY can fix that. HR cannot.

MZ

Monique Z.

Easy to USE!

All my management team love this process compared to our paper process.

Pros

This program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.

Cons

We are new to this so at this time I don't have any con's. I will come back if it changes.

KB

Keith B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Staffing Support

Very positive!!!

Pros

We have found that the WorkBright system is user friendly for a broad spectrum of employees. It provides a solid platform from which to administer employee records.

Cons

The one feature that I would like to see included in WorkBright would be a payroll component. All of the employee data is loaded, so why not add a payroll option.

MB

Mark B.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Paperless onboarding shows new employees that we respect their time

Great pitch by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and fantastic onboarding and implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Her ongoing support made the adoption of WorkBright easy, painless and only slightly frustrating - which is exceptional for any software service!

Pros

I really like the efficient process of onboarding with WorkBright. Employees enter personal information one time, in one place, and it populates all the forms. That sure beats entering a name and address over and over and over again. As a manager, I can onboard at multiple locations, and I can get my hands on employment documents immediately, in one place. Bravo!

Cons

It's not always clear to me where to go in the software to do what I want or find what I want

DA

Danielle A.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding

The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and employee

Cons

can't think of any

WW

Wendy W.

Used other for 2+ years

Great Help During our Camp Season

I am so glad we use Workbrite for our camp season.

Pros

I like that I can get most of the information I need for payroll all at once. I like how easy it is to find the information I need quickly. I really like the way we can communicate with an employee such as rejecting a form, and requesting they log in and do a new form.

Cons

When I reject a form, I wish I had some kind of when the employee had corrected or put in a new form.

KH

Kolette H.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!

It makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.

Cons

I wish that administrators could do more for onboarding paperwork like being able to make simple corrections without having to launch into kiosk mode.

TL

Tabitha L.

System is awesome and staff is amazing!

Pros

The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Cons

Not set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

VP

Valerie P.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Great Onboarding Project

Pros

Flexibility and ease in filling out forms

Cons

Would like more auto archiving of new hires after 6 months of employment

AH

Andrew H.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Superb HRIS

No matter what we need , Workbright is there!

Pros

So easy to use for both candidate and client! Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update!

Cons

Maybe an app for ease of use? But thats not a dislike, I like to KISS (keep it simple simon) and Workbright does amazingly!