All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AMO

Centralized membership management and content creation tools

visit website

AMO Reviews

Great Overall AMS

Pros

I love that this software is so very easy to use. All of their modules are updated regularly.

Cons

The website module is a bit standard and looks like a template in format.

Automated renewal time

100% satisfied! Initial setup was smooth, modifications were easy and customer service is fantastic, responsive and easy to talk to!

Pros

Customer service is extremely informative and easy to ask questions. I love that they share their screen and video it so I can review it later.

Cons

Reoccuring dues are annual and we’d rather do it in June.

AMO works well when targetted at the right audience

Pros

AMO works well when used in right environment. The vendor is responsive for the needs of the organisation.

Cons

It is difficult to re-engineer on its own, and outside support is required for any changes or customisation.

Association Management

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database, website, event module and mobile app...all-in-one system. I am able to handle all of the administrative duties for each segment of the different programs and when I have questions, I always get a quick response.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness of AMO staff

Cons

Inability of customizing individual members' profile page - although can add fields on the custom page.

AMO Review

Pros

Exceptional custom support, solid features to help organize our membership / events / communications

Cons

I look forward to the documentation improving

Great Association Management Software!

First and foremost the support team at AMO is fantastic and response time to questions is both prompt and thorough. The AMO software is user-friendly, easy to learn, and can essentially be used out of the box. The software is robust and has a lot of features including custom fields for tracking information specific to your organization. AMO does a great job of keeping the functionality up-to-date while pushing out updates at an appropriate pace.

Time Saver

Pros

There are a mind boggling amount of dental software companies. Being able to filter to our office needs saved many hours of investigation time.

Cons

Only bummer is that it cant make the decision for us, however a choice of 5 made the process much easier!

AMO for Associations

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database and website...sort of an all-in-one system. I am able to handle the administrative duties of the website myself. If I do have questions, which is very rare because my system is so user friendly, I always get a quick response. AMO spends time designing your website to fit your individual/personal/business needs. My needs included an e-news feature which allowed me to eliminate working with a seperate company. AMO doesn't just design and sell a "cookie cutter" product.

The Right Solution & Service

Association Management Online is proving an ideal member information and event management solution for our association clients. Cloud hosting is convenient and secure. Implementation has been an easy process. And best of all, customer service and attention to detail have been wonderful.

Cons

Review of AMO for my associations

Pros

I like the responsiveness and helpfulness of staff .

Cons

It is a great product for my needs. They have helped with new additions I feel I need.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.