AMO Reviews

4.67/5 (6 reviews)

Jean Thomas

Great Association Management Software!

Reviewed 2017-01-09

First and foremost the support team at AMO is fantastic and response time to questions is both prompt and thorough. The AMO software is user-friendly, easy to learn, and can essentially be used out of the box. The software is robust and has a lot of features including custom fields for tracking information specific to your organization. AMO does a great job of keeping the functionality up-to-date while pushing out updates at an appropriate pace.

Georgia Kenney

Time Saver

Reviewed 2017-11-07
Review Source: Software Advice

There are a mind boggling amount of dental software companies. Being able to filter to our office needs saved many hours of investigation time.

Laura Quinto

AMO for Associations

Reviewed 2014-01-29

AMO provided my not-for-profit organization an easy to use database and website...sort of an all-in-one system. I am able to handle the administrative duties of the website myself. If I do have questions, which is very rare because my system is so user friendly, I always get a quick response. AMO spends time designing your website to fit your individual/personal/business needs. My needs included an e-news feature which allowed me to eliminate working with a seperate company. AMO doesn't just design and sell a "cookie cutter" product.

Dennis Kenny

The Right Solution & Service

Reviewed 2013-09-18

Association Management Online is proving an ideal member information and event management solution for our association clients. Cloud hosting is convenient and secure. Implementation has been an easy process. And best of all, customer service and attention to detail have been wonderful.

Lisa Beard

Review of AMO for my associations

Reviewed 2014-12-16
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the responsiveness and helpfulness of staff .

Rajiv Malhotra

AMO works well when targetted at the right audience

Reviewed 2015-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

AMO works well when used in right environment. The vendor is responsive for the needs of the organisation.