eVetPractice Reviews - Page 4

Evetpracrice review

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive! The search tool is irreplaceable! So nice to be able to find files for patients with minimal information.

Cons

I started off using a small, privately run lab and could not integrate lab results with the software.

eVetPractice Use

It is easy to use and when you have issues figuring something out, the customer service chat is quick and patient to help

Pros

I really like the lice chat option. This helps with quick questions and answers that could take up more time if needing to wait for a manager or administrator. I like that you can do custom colors for different exam types so at quick glance you can see what your day looks like

Cons

the inventory management that it pulls from expiration dates instead of FIFO.

Go for it

I am pleased with it and would absolutely do it again.

Pros

Integration was easy and the support team walked us through everything. There are a ton of features. They are continually (monthly) making updates based on feedback.

Cons

It is "click" heavy. Meaning you sometimes have to click a lot to get where you are going. I have noticed some update roll-outs that help to decrease this.

Well done

We started using eVetPractice in February of 2018. The switch over was handled great, with no issues. Anything that we had to integrate was done without any issues. If I ever have a question about how to do anything customer service is on the ball with answers.

Pros

eVetPractice is very easy to navigate. Clients and patients are easy to find. Appointment scheduling is very easy to navigate. Customer service is always quick and very helpful with any issues or questions that might come up. They regularly make improvements to the software and are always happen to listen to your ideas about upgrades.

Cons

There is very little to not like. If I had to pick one thing it would be that I would love an error message when you make an appointment without putting in a client. I know it is something that they are working on for a future upgrade and it doesn't happen often.

Love How Easy eVet Is!

Overall, I have been very happy with the functions and features of eVet, as well as with the ease of use! It is definitely worth the price!

Pros

As a web/cloud based program, eVet makes client communications so much easier with the quick link options visible right from a patient’s record. I also love the interface and how clean and simple it is.

Cons

Some integrations do not work well with eVet, primarily when eVet does software updates.

EVetPRactice for our veterinary hospital

We moved from a paper only practice to EVet and have been very happy with the transition.

Pros

I love the ease of use. From set up to using it daily, the software is easy to navigate and very user friendly. The customer support has also been outstanding!! We have had live chat and phone support, and both were exceptionally helpful.

Cons

I would love if the software included text messaging. We have to add it on as an additional service and additional cost.

The Industry Standard

My overall experience with eVetPractice has been good. They are communicative with any issues and the support team is highly knowledgable and quick to get a hold of.

Pros

eVetPractice has an amazing support team and structure. Covetrus as a whole is easy to work with and they answered and addressed all our questions and concerns throughout the process.

Cons

It does require quite a few clicks to be able to access certain features and things. Could be more streamlined.

Great way to manage wellness plans

We are very happy with this software and the chat based support we receive.

Pros

Allows us to integrated automated payments for our monthly wellness plan customers. Also love that it's cloud based and accessible anywhere.

Cons

Ongoing montly cost is more expensive than buying software outright.

Review 9/6/19

Split billing is great. The majority of the features are great.

Pros

Equine Practice split billing, customer support and training, and price.

Cons

We do a lot of "monthly" billing not a lot of daily billing so software is sometimes awkward to use. The biggest problem is financial charges. Because some of our accounts are billed monthly and eVet charges FC on individual "visits" it's been difficult to calculate FC automatically.

Simple program without a lot of bells and whistles

We feel this program was extremely well presented and full of promises. In reality, there are a lot of features which are difficult to navigate, edit and customize. It is click-intensive with multiple repeats of screens and it is easy to lose your place.

Pros

Changing the background color is fun... The program is fine. Its not great, its not horrible, it schedules and invoices clients. It is simple and utilitarian.

Cons

Some features are too basic without any way to customize. Many features (scheduling in particular) are hard to navigate. It is not very intuitive and takes you in circles clicking between screens.

Among the top veterinary cloud services!

Overall, while eVet has weaknesses, it's a strong entry to the veterinary cloud EMR market and has a reasonable cost for value. It may not be perfect for everyone, but I certainly recommend it to most users.

Pros

Cloud-based equals no updates, no downloads, and 'anywhere' access from any device. It's generally intuitive and new employees can pick up the basics quickly.

Cons

The formatting leaves something to be desired, with lots of scrolling up and down needed and never a good complete overview available on one page. The pop-up or hovering windows are inconsistent, and overlays cover up important things in odd ways that can be frustrating. Reporting is a weak area and definitely needs to be improved.

Hello Dr. Norton! Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad that you find eVetPractice easy-to-use. We're always working on improving functionality, I've sent over your feedback about formatting improvements. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Evet

Pros

Evet Practice is very easy to use. After the initial scare of just plain change was over, everyone was very impressed with how easy it is overall. Reports are easy to run as well.

Cons

I will let you know when I find a con. So far I do not have any cons

Gets the Job Done

My overall experience has been good, but the integrative ordering via Patterson has not functioned for about half the time I've used the software, which was a big selling point.

Pros

I feel this product strikes a good balance between user-friendly and robust tool. While it might not be able to do everything under the sun, it does help streamline my processes. It was very easy to deploy to my staff and I feel everyone was 80% of the way trained after about a week.

Cons

There are some intuitive features and quirks of the software I feel could be improved or are missing, but this will always be true when trying to create a software for a myriad of interests.

evet good value and features are still a work in progress

i like that it is in the cloud based. overall, i was debating between ezyvet and evet. im not sure i made the right decision. i am hoping with all the uodates that it will improve

Pros

customer service is great! always there to answer my questions and very patient and friendly

Cons

i have a hard time telling if the client transaction isnt cut and dry. if they left a deposit or if they have a balance on the account it is difficult to tell the formatting kn the document template is frustrating. it doesnt work like microsoft word. the tabs and bullet points dont format correctly we had issues with it running slow and our entire schedule disappearing

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

There is no other software that compares

Best software on the market!

Pros

Ease of use. Great for mobile practices

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything and when I do, a suggestion is made and changes usually are implemented

Evet review

I like that i can print treatment plans seperate from invoices. This has created less confusion making a high end and low end.

Pros

The ability to look up owners/pets by multiple means.

Cons

Going between all of the tabs to find info is tedious

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Great for our Groomkng salon

Pros

We use eVer for a dog grooming business and it has made scheduling appointments, sending reminders, tracking client needs and sending info to our clients a breeze. This program has made our office run smoothly!!!

Cons

I struggle with getting documents imported for use in mass communications. I spend a lot of time trying to find the docs that I’ve imported so that I can add them to an outgoing email. The help desk is always there to help me though so I appreciate that.

Good software

Overall, our experience with eVetPractice has been good and has helped improve the work flow in our office.

Pros

The software is easy to use, easy to input and find information about each client and patient. We love the ability to easily see patient records when out on a farm. The integrations with email, vendors , reference labs and payment processors help make our office run much more efficiently.

Cons

You can't put more than one animal on an estimate. The reports function is lacking. Reports that were standard in other software, such as a monthly revenue summary, doctors production summary, and revenue by species are not available. The way inventory items linked to procedures are handled in inventory is not very good.

Good Software for Vet Clinics

Pros

eVet is great because you can access it from anywhere. So when our staff are on farm calls they can access the patient's record and have clients pay all off-site. Also, doctors can finish chart notes or look at the schedule for the next day from home.

Cons

The reporting feature is terrible. Reports take forever and then crash. Also, some reports cannot be produced for an entire year.

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

Turn key and easy to implement

Realistically I couldn’t imagine a simpler or better solution. It’s reliable and makes dunking the practice so much easier.

Pros

Pricing is fair, features are robust, and it integrates with quickbooks for seamless accounting.

Cons

Interface is not ideal for mobile, integration with payment processors is limited, but really good if you use the supported merchants.

A review

Generally good

Pros

Paperless medical records, Ability to easily upload other reports and communications, cloud based allowing access from anywhere. Ability to manage branch practice.

Cons

Wish is was cheaper. Sometimes problems with lab integration

Very Happy User

Great overall. We've had some hiccups, but I would expect those with any program really.

Pros

I like the overall simplicity. I like the layout. I like choosing the colors...

Cons

I think there are features that would be nice to have, but I also have a feeling those features are coming. Evetpractice is constantly making updates and adding functionality, all included in the price.

Very intuitive, great training support

Pros

Easy to navigate, very intuitive search functions, and the training we received when we transitioned was wonderful

Cons

The wait time for talking to a customer support person has been prohibitive in the past (we are a small but busy practice and can't hang on a phone for 10+ minutes waiting in the queue to ask a question). It seems to be a bit better but would love the wait time to be under 2 mintues

Thanks

Pros

I like that it is fairly easy to use (new hires catch on quickly, even if they have never used it before). I like that there are new updates and that it is always being improved upon. really customizable, and I love the access from anywhere and using my smart phone in a pinch.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to do that we cannot currently (include one package within another, rather than re-creating them each time, being able to edit the names of procedures on an individual basis once it is entered into an patients treatment). Sometimes there is a lot of clicking, when I would like to view certain information all on one screen, I cannot and have to look at things separately.

Thank you, Dr. Ross!

Vet Clinic

Pros

the ability to run your credit card payments thru the software

Cons

Statements need to be more simple and it takes too long to process inventory entry