Call Loop Reviews

4.65/5 (68 reviews)

Dustin Donham

Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool

Reviewed 2016-07-15

I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

Shawn Blair

I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

Ravi Soni

SMART SMS

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

Brett Burky

A trusted company that does what it says and delivers.

Reviewed 2016-07-23

I started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us. Integrations, automation and ease of use.

Greg Moody

Great

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Peter Johnson

GOOD CALL loop

Reviewed 2017-04-07

A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.ease of use

Thomas Wright

We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Easy to use so able to access and execute immediately Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.

Jason Revilla

Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-02

All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth. I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

Anonymous

It's great!

Reviewed 2018-05-14

organization and client listsIt's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Linda Elze

Love Call Loop

Reviewed 2018-11-05

love it time saverBeen with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.

Ted Repic

Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing

Reviewed 2017-06-02

My favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc

Linda Elze

Awesome way to contact customers

Reviewed 2017-12-13

I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Sarah Martin

Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down!

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

Gladys Diaz

I love using CallLoop!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-05

The benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service. I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.What I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!

Anonymous

Works as advertised

Reviewed 2018-07-27

I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

Dr. Zoe Shaw

Super useful technology

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

Mike Coffey

Very useful tool!

Reviewed 2017-03-17

We use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!It has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!

Mario Erazo

Easy to use, gets the job done.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

The pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.

Charles Lindner

Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-30

Really easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...

Amy Coplen

Best Software for Lead Notification

Reviewed 2017-03-17

CallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!! Integration with Marketo Super simple set up Very fast text message send time Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)

Ryan D.

Great tool for event promotion!

Reviewed 2017-11-30

This tool allows TheAthleteBook.com to keep our community informed of job opportunities and hiring events.I love how easy it is to set up a text campaign. We saw a 20 % increase in our virtual hiring events when sending out a text before the event. We also found that participants were more informed. There are several ways you can use this tool and its a perfect use case for event promotion. I also recommend checking out their sister tool SalesMSg for any and all two-way texting needs. We found Salesmsg to be our engagement tool and Call loop to be our broadcast tool. Lastly, both products have incredible customer service.

Kathi Butts

Cost effective

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-31

I use Call Loop for broadcasting messages about my business and promotions. It is very cost effective for quick messages. Tracking each campaign results is easy to do on the site. Once I learned my way around the site, it's easy to use. I can create a campaign within 15 minutes. I have suggested this site to other colleagues to assist them in their promotions and adverstising. The cost of the service makes it an easy decision. It is easy to access online. Once you are approved, you can upload your contact lists fairly easily. You can track your broadcasts with simply clicks in that campaign.

Kyle Lee

Call Loop Fan

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-31

Great Marketing ToolEasy to use and reasonibly priced marketing tool.

Mike Cornell

Sensational

Reviewed 2017-11-21

So far 4 new deals.Easy to use. The Customer service is the best I have ever encountered as a professional. I am delighted with the integrity and fast response on breakdowns for the broadcasts.

erica Anderson

Great Experience

Reviewed 2018-04-06

User friendly and helps with time managementLike how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well