Callcap Reviews

4.71/5 (7 reviews)

Ray Niesslein

Call record great for training and review of message, text or recording.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

When we get a call, the entire conversation is recorded as well as the phone number of the caller. This allows us to go back and call those who got us after hours. Also reviewed calls are used to train sales reps to improve phone skills during business hours. Dashboard allows us to review all calls and find info we didn't note during call. Helps us capture after hours interest in the vehicle designated in the reported email.It captures every call, records conversation, and captures phone number of caller. Support was responsive and fixed while we spoke.

Conrad Kramer

Valuable system for monitoring phone calls and performance

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Recording phone calls to listen to again at a later time.Callcap comes in handy for me on an everyday basis. I love how I can record conversations to revert back to later on in time. That aspect can really help drive sales. From a management perspective you can hear your employees conversation to assure quality.

Michael Cassity

Happy new user

Reviewed 2017-03-14

Experience is great, but I really think you should have an app at this point to make the mobile experience much more user friendly instead of having to log into the site on mobile.Has everything I need to get the information necessary to improve my staffs phone etiquette and increase closing percentage

Beth Harrell

Install was quick, easy and smooth; personnel knowledgeable and courteous.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

So far, I have found the software is very user friendly and I was able to quickly access the information needed.

Dan Sloan

Using Callcap for a quality customer experience.

Reviewed 2017-02-02

Being a lean company, it's difficult for us to afford a system that will allow us to review and monitor calls. But since customers are our lifeblood, it's important to make sure we are taking care of them best as we can. Callcap let's us do that while at the same time letting me focus on growing the business.

Tammy Cowan

Callcap Usage

Reviewed 2017-01-25

I have worked with one of the customer service representatives, and all communication has been great :) Her follow through was exceptional, and she was so easy to work . We will continue to use the service, as it has brought in several customers. She worked very quickly to update our list of customers that did asked to be removed, and provided us with an updated list.

Julie Venn

New review

Reviewed 2017-03-14

We are new but the experience so far has been satisfactory. Nothing knocked my socks off but there have not been any issues.