CrankWheel Reviews

CrankWheel

Enterprise screen sharing

CrankWheel

Awesome alternative to other clunky screenshare option

I'm always sharing my screen with clients and CrankWheel makes it extremely easy to get others connected. They are actively introducing new features which have been useful. I recommend it to anyone who needs to share screens easily.

Pros

It is a browser extension so it is an extremely user friendly and easy process

Cons

I still have to give someone the link over the phone. They have email options and options to share over the phone, but I think there should be a slightly simpler way somehow.

More control

Pros

This has all sorts of great features like screen record, Reduce what the viewer can see .,,instant access URL that stays the same and can be bookmarked by team for fast connection Access from any internet enabled device ......

Cons

It took so long to find such a reliable software

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.

Pros

I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Cons

haven't had any issues at this time. I have used this for about 3 months and I can't think of something I dont like.

Screen Sharing Gold

I need to use a webinar environ to present insurance option. Crankwheel does a more than competent job and a price that cannot be beat.

Pros

Ease of use. No bugs. No cost. Newsletter tips.

Cons

Nada. It fits all my needs. Why write falsehoods?

Very very easy to use.

Pros

Crankwheel is so easy to use. I love it. It increases our sales significantly.

Cons

No comment, have used it for over a year now, but nothing negative to report.

With Crankwheel

Pros

Cranckweel give all features I need to give a real time assitance to my customers. Also I have all features free. That is for frelancers like me an important help.

Cons

To upgrade to have all features is expensive to me. Maybe with a medium plan between big companies and selfemployed like me it would be interesting.

Great idea for product where demoing is helpful

Pros

It's great for sales and bring you closer to the customer

Cons

The freemium plan is great and generous but its a big jump to the next level. For that reason I have held back a bit

Great app to improve your business

Sharing experiences with user, excellent.

Pros

Excellent tool for sales and sharing your screen with customers. Fast server and great user experience

Cons

I would like to have the option for automatic webinars with CrankWheel, too. It would help me a lot on my business.

Screen Sharing for more sales

Pros

Unbelievably easy for screen sharing. Just hit the button in Chrome and send the link to the other person. No need to fire up Skype or Hangout. Great little tool for remote sales presentations, onboarding, demos, troubleshooting.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works as intended.

Hi Mick, thank you for the review! I would love to hear what it was you found lacking in our customer support so that we could improve on that. Best regards, Jói (CrankWheel CEO)

Very Professional

Pros

Ease of Navigation is excellent and allows me to showcase what we have to offer at Yell with great ease.

Cons

Occasional decline in quality of screen resolution when showcasing our products at Yell this is not a massive issue as Crankwheel is great

Absolutely Love It!

Overall, I love the simplicity of this software! It makes screen sharing easy!

Pros

CrankWheel is amazingly easy to you. The first time I opened it I knew how to use it. It hovers nicely on the right side of your screen. You can choose whether to share your whole screen or just your tabs. I love these options because I have a family picture that I love to show to clients on my home screen. Or, if my desktop is a little cluttered, I can just show my tab.

Cons

The only problem I have ever had was the link not getting through firewalls and to the customers. This made screen sharing impossible.

really good its easy to use

Pros

the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Cons

nothing for the moment i really like it and it helps me a lot to convainc the managers of company .

Great and easy software

Thanks to Crankwheel we were able to speed up our customer service and sales. It's very easy and intuitive to use and doesn't require any installation - just a simple Chrome extension and it's only for the agent. When a customer, during a sales call, wants to see how our product looks we are able to quickly send them link and go on with the call. You should try it by yourself!

Show Me, Don’t Tell Me

Pros

I can share my screen with anybody in the world without them having to install software on their end. When I’m talking with somebody and need to show them something, a click on CrankWheel’s icon is all it takes.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about it. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Best marketing tool around!

I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!

Cons

CrankWheel is easy, fast and quick to use

We at the service center of Íslandsbanki are always trying to increase our customer service. CrankWheel is a perfect example of how we have been able upgrade our service and we see that our costomers are nicely surprised by this added feature. Íslandsbanki strives to be no 1 in costomer service and Crankwheel is just the right puzzle piece.

Thanks for the review!

Easiest way to screen share

As CFO, I spend quite a bit of time on the phone talking to various suppliers and financial institutions. You often get to a point where showing your numbers and assumptions is so much easier than just talking about them, and that's where CrankWheel steps in. It's very convenient for me, and incredibly easy for the person I'm showing information to.

Cons

CrankWheel is fast and reliable

We are using CrankWheel as a screen sharing solution for our students. It is very fast and simple for teachers to initiate a sharing session and even easier for students to click the link and get into the sessions! It just works.

Pros

Ease of use and stability.

Cons

It doesn't include audio, yet!

Thanks for the review

Great Screen Sharing Ap

I started using CrankWeel after a customer of mine used it to share screen with me. It was quick and easy to set up and I now frequently use it to share information with clients while on phone, which makes exlanations simpler resulting in increased productivity and more effective phone meetings.

Cons

Adds great value to service center advisory services and assitance

We at islandsbanki recently introduced CrankWheel as part of our service center advisory services assistance. It has been very well received by our customers and our employees really like it due to the ease of use and the added value CrankWheel provides when assisting customers.

Cons

I love this screen sharing program

For my business, I can conduct tutorials. It is very versatile with displaying a tab, window or full screen.

Pros

This is so easy to use right away after downloading. I love this because anytime I need to explain information it is too easy.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be an ability to speak through this. I do work around that though. I use another calling program in conjunction.

easy and visual

Helpful to show clients their reports etc. Also useful for sales meetings etc.

Pros

I like the fact that it is live ! No having to send an email and wait... The tool seems very much welcomed by the end user, and they also like the convenience of it.

Cons

I wish the curser was a bit more visually easier to see for the end user. I feel that its a bit to hard to see.

CRANKWHEEL best full screen sharer out there!

I was looking for a free solution to share my screen with others without having to install anything on the receivers' computers... This was up and running within 5 minutes of download to my chrome browser.

What a great product!

CrankWheel is great for anyone in sales & marketing, tech, advisory or basically anyone that has to communicate anything on a computer/mobile screen. It's really easy and simple to use. Check it out!

Quick and No learning curve

Best way I've found to show our customers with great ease and no learning curve how our own products work. The quick and easy access I found extremely good! Thanks a lot CrankWheel !