FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.88/10

Reviews by rating

Any number of interested participants can call in provided they have the conference number, and the sound quality on the call is also quite good.
I love Freeconferencecall.com. It was a lifesaver at the beginning of the pandemic, but even before that, I was using it for conference calls and to conduct telephone mediations.
I like that you had the ability to record the call and access it later on your computer. I liked how easy it was to make an individualized link to send to people.
It's a weird thing to say but I don't like the name...It's almost embarrassing to invites someone to a professional meeting via "freeconferencecall.com.
One thing I don't like is whatever the limitation is that causes magicjack users to be unable to use the service along with other VOIP users.
At the beginning the announcements were quite annoying (whenever you mute/unmute someone, when someone enters or leaves the call...) until I found out what box to check to omit the announcements.

NH

Nathan H.

Counselor

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Video Conferencing

Transcript

Nathan H.: My name is Nathan. I'm the owner and I have a company within the coaching industry, and I...

Bernhard H.

owner

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

It works great and I use it as my back-up system

Transcript

Bernhard H.: Hi, my name is Bernie. I'm a business coach and I give FreeConferenceCall 4 out of 5 stars....

Dawn F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

I Wish It Really Was FREE

The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Cons

The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

FL

Faith L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent service / product

Excellent experience. Never have any dial-in issues or call clarity issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and appreciate that I get a meeting summary after the meeting which shows who actually attended the meeting. Pricing is hard to beat.

Cons

Nothing to report here, very happy with Free Conference Call.

TP

Tamara P.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Not bad but not ideal depending on your needs

Pros

Loved the call feature because we can easily dial in and be joined across the globe. Always could hear each other.

Cons

There is a delay when using the video feature. It makes meetings longer. Also the inability to see people when presenting and the chat was challenging as some people may not have been able to talk but we didn't see their Chat message until the end

kD

kat D.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Call Summary

Wonderful

Pros

The call summary option that is sent after a call is completed is wonderful... There are not that many services that offer this.

Cons

I think everything is great so far....So there is nothing to complain about

ks

kwame s.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

super , good freeconference to use

I am using it for religious means preaching the word of God that people will be changed and turn back to Jesus and serve him. Overall we are using it to change lives and to receive Jesus as their lord and saviour.

Pros

everyone can hear everyone. no breakup or line cracking

Cons

the only thing to improve is when someone is singing . one is ahead than the other. but still good not a problem.

AC

Audrey C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Longtime user.

I provide a free podcast on Financial Matters on a weekly basis. FreeConference.com has been my go-to conference calls and audio presentations for years.

Pros

I started using FreeConference.com 20 years ago to facilitate family reunions and church auxiliary meetings. I like that it’s free. I started paying as the need to record content was important for sharing.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any improvements.

VM

Victor M.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Great tool at a Great price

It has been a great and worthwhile tool for us to use. It is simple enough to use and there are areas for growth.

Pros

We began using FreeConferenceCall during the pandemic and it has been a great asset in keeping the congregation connected. We have a weekly prayer call on Tuesday, participants dial-in to Bible study on Wednesday, and there are times we use it for our Sunday morning service for those not able to attend. It has been a great value in comparison to alternative options and our elderly members are able to manage the simplicity. There are further uses we have yet to explore but look forward to expanding its usage.

Cons

Sometimes the dial-in numbers need to be changed due to not continuing to be free through their provider.

SC

Steve C.

FreeConference for Audio church services

Really good - has provided reliable functionality that is easy to use for non- technical users

Pros

Cheap, easy to use and administer and reliable

Cons

Identifying callers as “favourites” to manage muting has changed a number of times and not always worked easily

JR

Joseph R.

Defense & Space, 11-50 employees

Incredible value

I like it for the most part but users we call seem to find it difficult to get on with out issues. It usually takes us just sending the link via email for them to use the system when they are scheduled using an freeeconference thru our email system. Thunderbird (also a free email system)

Pros

The ease of use as compared to Zoom and Go To Meeting

Cons

Many times our 3rd party users that we schedule who are used to Zoom and Go To Meeting have problems using it and audio problems are very typical.

MK

Madelaine K.

Education Management, self-employed

Great alternative to paid services like Zoom

Pros

I love that this platform is free and available for people/small businesses who are just starting out to use. It is easy and intuitive to use and invite others to the call. I love that there is a whiteboard, dial in options, and conference options for more than 3 people as well.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the camera is a bit grainy

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Highly recommended.

I like the fact that it does not limit user participation and offers very high quality video and audio output.

Pros

This is one of the best free conferencing software there is. The screen sharing is very useful and easy to deploy with the ability to choose what needs to be shared. It has a white board for jotting down some ideas or concept which I find very useful in collaboration meetings. Free Conference Call allows both a web login as well through its application which can be downloaded both in Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone. I have it everywhere I am and that's great!

Cons

I have not found anything that I could complain about. So far it has been working as expected.

NG

Noah G.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com

I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Pros

Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

Cons

The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

Suzan P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

FreeConferenceCall.com review

Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Pros

I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at support@freeconferencecall.com or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

LL

Linda L.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great...

Cons

What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

DC

David C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

FreeConference Call.com

Overall the experience is very positive and I can depend on no surprises.

Pros

Great quality and easy to use. Excellent! Lets you know everyone on the call and their phone numbers

Cons

No transcript options available only that you were on a call for how long.

Bob K.

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pros

This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Cons

What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

Amy O.

Executive Office, self-employed

Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!

We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Pros

I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Truly A God Sent

Pros

The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Cons

We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

TM

Taniya M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

General Use Review

Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

Pros

The cost. You can use this product for free.

Cons

There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at support@freeconferencecall.com. If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

JR

James R.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Happy uset

Great except that occasionally it fails when people can't join

Pros

Price versus functionality. Does what I need

Cons

Occasionally people find it hard to join calls

MH

Mike H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

FreeConfrenceCall.com is not a good choice for conference call software.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is easy to set up, easy to call and easy to give out an access code people to join your calls.

Cons

This service's audio quality is horrible. I've never experienced such horrible audio quality in a call. Alternatives like Google Hangouts or Zoom are recommended.

Hello Mike. Thank you for your feedback. We¿re sorry you did not have a positive experience. We are always here 24/7 to help troubleshoot and eliminate any audio issues you might be experiencing. Please contact us at (844) 844-1322 and our customer care team will be happy to assist you anytime you experience any issues.

Frank R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings.

Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Pros

Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Cons

The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

JL

Jing L.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Free conference review

It’s great for simple usage with a low budget.

Pros

Easy access - access code is simple, no additional links and phone numbers needed.

Cons

Upgrade is needed for recordings when I would make one recording at a time and not store it for long.

EH

Everett H.

Civic & Social Organization, self-employed

Very reliable service

Pros

I like the flexibility that is provided by this service.

Cons

Too many button pushes to mute and unmute the entire call. Why not have a different code for presentation mode and users can unmute themselves.

PP

Phil P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good for conference calls

FreeConferenceCall is good for conference (audio) calls, but beyond that, it provides little value.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall makes it easy and cost effective to make conference calls.

Cons

They do not provide screen sharing features.

Thank you for taking time to review our service Phil. We recommend that you reach out to our customer care team at support@freeconferencecall.com so they can walk you through on how you can utilize screen sharing for free.