Ooma Office Reviews

4.09/5 (29 reviews)

Jessica McCall

Good for a small business who just needs a phone

Reviewed 2018-05-21

We have used Ooma for several years now and it has served its purpose as our "main" number. Since our office is fairly virtual and we typically deal with customers via email and online meetings, we just needed a phone and Ooma is a good option. Set up was super easy and has been mostly maintenance free. We have customers in both the US and Canada and this service allows calls from both and there is no additional per minute charge when calling Canada. The Virtual assistant, who answers calls when there is no one to take them, was easy to set up and seems to work most of the time. You can create your own recording to answer the calls as well as use the automated voice service.

Joel Willoughby

Not perfect but is reliable

Reviewed 2019-04-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Our biggest problem was getting calls to forward after hours to whoever we wanted. Ooma has a lot of verstility in being able to forward calls to whoever you want when you want so they we a big relief to us since we are service company.

Kaitlyn Murphy

Ooma is great for your office!

Reviewed 2019-01-15

We have used Ooma Office for several years and we love it. As long as you have reliable internet, it's a great option.

Renee Cantwell

VOIP phones and software with a lot of extras

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Customer service was helpful in assisting us in deciding what service and phones we needed. We had called around to a couple of other services, which didn't want to give us the time of day once they heard we were a small business and only wanted to start with a few lines. Once ordered, the phones were easy to set up. They took about a week to arrive. The software was easy to set up. Visual interface is nice. After about 3 weeks, everything is working reliably. Love that I was able to replace my voice on the answering machine with a professional sounding virtual receptionist that texts to speech exactly what I want her to say, and also gives a lot of forwarding and mailbox options. We were able to upload hold music, so our office sounds much more professional. Forwarding and transferring are easy. I am notified by voicemails via email, and can receive them remotely from my computer. And the price is less than with most similar services. I think that there is also a phone app that you can make calls from, but I haven't tried it yet.

Sharon Bieganski-Negron

I finally found a VOIP service!

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Create a professional phone greeting and system for clients. Field calls more effectively by utilizing the operator and voice mail options.

Tracey G.

Great phone system for small business

Reviewed 2018-06-30

I love being able to program a custom receptionist message. Also love that I can set out business hours and holidays for the whole year and not have to worry about programming phones weekly. I can set and forget practically, except I do have to change our after hours message for holidays. Also love the fact I can forward calls to our cell phones so we can stay connected on the go.

Anonymous

YES if you want a landline but also travel capabilities

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Absolutely pleased with Ooma Office! And their customer support is incredible.

Kyle Redman

Oomazing Product! We LOVE OOMA!

Reviewed 2017-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

In our office we make and or receive 200-300 calls per day. The quality with Ooma is awesome. We never drop calls and the call quality is crystal clear. We especially like the ability to take calls outside of the office! Amazing Product! Would recommend to any small to medium size business!

Tim Regas

Easy to setup business VOIP

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Easy to setup and manage VOIP

Tony Tierno

Ooma Office is an amazing and flexible product

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Customer service was amazing the few times I had technical glitches (with VM). They got right on the issue and had it solved in 24 hrs.

Ryan Wilson

Poor service worse customer service

Reviewed 2018-06-23
Review Source: Software Advice

We used these guys for longer than we should. At 1 and 2 people in the office it was great. Lots of features and made us sound bigger than were.

Lydia Calder

HVAC Comp Uses Ooma Office

Reviewed 2017-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I work in the office of a small HVAC Company and Ooma Office works very well for us, but only sometimes. You have to have a very good internet connection for the devices to stay connected to the base station. When it works, it's great! But our internet isn't always the best, so the phones will get disconnected and take a while (sometimes a few days) to be able connect again. I do like the online portion where you customize your settings. It is very simple to use and you can customize a lot of the options for setting up your office phone system.

Suzanne Vargas

Ooma office a simple solution for multiple phone lines

Reviewed 2017-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

It is affordable and easy to use/setup. Also multiple lines can be setup easily with extensions for all those in your office.

Natalie Allard

Reviewed 2019-03-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The price is great. I love the option for call forwarding so if we run out of the office we don't miss anything!

Cory Komac

Easy VoIP Phone Software for Small- to Medium-Sized Businesses

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Ooma is a cheap alternative to cable phone service. You can save 75% per line and get free digital faxing, cutting costs on ink and paper in addition to the phone line you pay for with cable faxing.

Matthys van Leeuwen

Great way to communicate with your customers

Reviewed 2015-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The solution is working well, easy to install and use. It comes with these sockets to install for every phone and that way you easily distribute phone calls and change it if someone is not in the office.

Patrick Short

Ooma Office is a great tool for our small, flexible business

Reviewed 2015-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The auto-receptionist is great. We change where calls are routed all the time, and most of our people don't work in "the office". We recorded the options on Garageband, so they sound good, and we upload different versions during different show offerings. We also use the "After Hours" menu to reroute calls after 6pm on show nights, and then the system returns to the regular receptionist at 10pm on show nights. Cut our office phone bill in half.

Seth Tee

Ooma Business

Reviewed 2017-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

It is cheap! I have a small, new business and need to watch my recurring costs. Ooma helps keep costs down

Diana Brobmann

Started using Ooma in June 2013 when we started the company

Reviewed 2015-12-02
Review Source: Software Advice

I liked several things about OOma - the ability to have a virtual receptionist and answering service, The ability to have calls redirected to the team members cell phone since most worked remotely and the impression of a "big company" feel when dialing in.

Jeff Kramer

My Review of Ooma Office

Reviewed 2015-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Professional Image it projects, - ability to change outgoing message quickly

Glen Hammond

Mixed Experience with OOMA

Reviewed 2015-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

It was very simple to use and had great features, such as the message to email and automated voice for messages.

Raul Balido

Ooma office has been great!!

Reviewed 2019-01-09

This program is incredibly easy to use and that has been my favorite part of it all. Even if there was something I did not know how to do it was pretty easy to figure out. I like these types of programs and there's an app for this so that makes it even better when I have access outside of the office.

Robin Pickens

Good product

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Overall I like Ooma Office and would recommended it for any small business.

Glenn Ryerson

One Cell Phone But With My Personal and Business Number on It

Reviewed 2019-02-13

As part of a distributed team, we still needed to maintain a business office presence to the world and our customers, Ooma Office enables us to do exactly that.

Nickia Wiggins

GREAT PHONE SERVICE

Reviewed 2019-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

SO MANY FEATURES TO CHOOSE FROM, THE ABILITY TO SET OUR OPERATION HRS AND HOLIDAY SCHEDULE IS AWESOME. FORWARDING CALLS TO THE CELL WHEN WE HAVE TO STEP OUT ON BUSINESS. VERY EASY SET-UP.