All categories
Ring4

Second phone number app for texting and calling

visit website

Ring4 Reviews

Pros

I love love love this product. It is helping me communicate with customers in other countries easily.

Tasha C.

Super easy to use on Mac platforms. Easy to message back and forth between clients.

Chad M.

Works perfectly and very easy to use and setup.

Ruben A.

Cons

Unfortunately I get many spam calls on my regular cell number because it is listed on the web. By changing to a Ring 4 number I am able to block all these spam calls.

David W.

I find that the app does not always ring through when I get a call. I usually notice that I have missed a call when I see there is a voice mail.

Morgan B.

Chad M.

4.5

It's the perfect solution for a digital nomad like me!

Pros

I have been looking for solution like Ring4 for a long time. When travelling for work in foreign countries, I usually buy local SIM cards to have mobile internet without having to pay the expensive roaming fees that US operators normally charge. But I wanted to still be able to use a local US phone number, on which I could be reached and that I could call from, even if I changed my SIM card. I'm happy to have finally found the solution for me and my wife with Ring4. Thanks guys for your great product!

Cons

I have no cons to report so far. Continue the good work guys!

great to hear Raphael, if you have any feed backs or feature requests in the future, you can reach us at support@ring4.com

A must have tool for an international founder

I love love love this product. It is helping me communicate with customers in other countries easily!

Pros

Being able to get #s of many countries!

Cons

Minor - the Layout of the setting page including the payment process.

Proud having Highre as a user. Let us know how we can improve at support@ring4.com

Ring4

I like having a second line to separate my business calls from my personal calls. It works just like the AT&T number that I have on my iphone.

Pros

Ease of use with iphone and having a second phone line for business calls.

Cons

I have not encountered issues with this software yet.

Cancel app?

Pros

Communication great! Easy to download into phones

Cons

Delay talk, type alot. No cancel service onlone.

Fantastic App

With Ring4 we find a easy way to work with different phone numbers on one software

Pros

Is really easy to use and all is just there to be used

Cons

Nothing for now, all works has expected

Essential for Privacy, Travellers, Business and just plain People!

I needed to find a solution that gave my clients a smooth way of communicating with me while I was abroad - not everyone uses Skype or LinkedIn even today but pretty much every one uses a telephone ;) After searching around, Ring4 was THE solution!

Pros

Makes my life easier and let's me conduct business while outside of the U.S. and not disturbing my client's normal workflow/way of communicating with me as I have migrated my number to Ring4 - which is awesome. My iPhone TRULY has 2 phone numbers now...

Cons

Nothing yet has come up that I dislike plus the support team when you have questions is very responsive!

A 2nd number on my mobile phone

As indicated above, having an additional line on my mobile phone enhances my ability of direct specific calls to a particular line thereby amplifying call screening & facilitating my ability to do business & serves as an extremely useful business & personal tool.

Pros

Having the ability to direct specific types of calls to a 2nd phone number simplifies business &/or personal utilization & facilitates call screening. Ot’s A great, useful tool & I highly recommend it. Ring 4 rings true for me!

Cons

I’m very happy with it. It’s inexpensive & enhances my ability to do business so there’s been no down side for me.

Ring4 is the future

I have full control over where I am vs where it looks like I am.

Pros

Enables remote working while maintaining a local presence. Enables control & retention over team numbers. Call quality is excellent. Fast support.

Cons

Some minor notification tweaks needed, already in beta testing from what I hear.

Ring4 does what it says on the tin

I work in US and UK. I have a local number in both countries that allows people to contact me on one mobile/ cell phone.

Pros

A cost effective alternative to buying another SIM when working across two countries. Able to take calls when I am in either country.

Cons

It was a little tricky to understand the payment plan when I first purchased and I lost my original number when I thought I'd purchased a longer period. But once I had worked that out it was fine.

thanks for your feed back Mark, very much appreciated, we work on simplifying the purchase process. for any other recommendation, please contact support@ring4.com. You can also check Ring4 business, which enable corporate accounts, through the admin console available on www.ring4.com

Works when it works

Pros

I started using this software when I opened my online store so I wouldn't need to use my personal [hone number. I really liked that I could get a number with my local area code and the price isn't too bad.

Cons

thanks for your feed-back! We love hearing that Ring4 is helping your business. If you are using the iOS app, please update to the last version of the app, iOS13 induced some changes in the way calls are presented and the update is necessary. For any issue or feature request, please feel free to contact support@ring4.com

works perfectly and very easy to use and setup

Pros

Ring4 is easy to use, easy to setup and very reliable! Very happy customer

Cons

The app does not allow for group messaging, hopefully an update soon :)

Easiest way to add second number to a cell

Pros

Easy setup. Excellent quality. Blocking of unwanted calls.

Cons

Maybe an option to change ring tone. An even better spam call assist

A Plan Worth Paying 4

I personally use the software for my up and coming business in visual arts! When I was designing my business card, I realized I would NOT want my personal number on it. Thats when I did some research and came across Ring4!

Pros

This software has an easy set up, links all your existing contacts, and allows you to talk/text without having to pay your phone company a bunch of money! Not to mention, you can record the conversations which can be helpful with keeping receipts!

Cons

Overall, I really don’t have any cons! Its a great Software to keep your actual phone number safe!

Glad that Ring4 deserved a spot on your Business Card. thanks Rochoe for the feed-back, do not hesitate to contact us on support@ring4.com if you have any recommendations for new features.

Great app

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate around to get what you need to get done.

Cons

Nothing really. All around it’s a great app.

thanks for the feed-back Jennifer!

Great app but has major flaws

Great if your a one person operation sending texts but don’t want to give out to people your personal number. If you have more than one person needing to text it won’t work for you

Pros

Super easy to use on Mac platforms Easy to message back and forth between clients

Cons

Doesn’t sync bt apple products with same iTunes accounts - annoying when you have multiple team members using software and moon can see evidence of what other are doing. Doesn’t work on desktop for again a 4 person team to see what’s coming in and what’s going out