Applications Manager Reviews

Review Summary

Om S.

Sherif A.

Patrick P.

Cons

Limited agents for APM marks a limitation on the usage of this tool.

PRIYANKA B.

barry b.

Susan R.

4.4

Efficient Monitoring

It efficiently monitors performance of my database server.

Pros

ManageEngine Applications Manager allows me to monitor the efficiency and progress of my database servers.

Cons

The user interface can be improved to be easily set-up and used by a person with a non technical background.

Hello Kainat, Thank you for your review of Applications manager. We hope you are finding the product useful for your objectives. We appreciate your feedback on improving the UI to address some usability issues. Seems like we have similar concerns. The goal is, as you said, to enable even people with non-technical background to simply setup and start using the product in minutes. With continued support from our customers and our own robust team, we are slowly enhancing the product to deliver a better experience every step of the way. If you would like to interact with us about product related queries, please drop an Email to appmanager-support@manageengine.com

Easy to install and use.

ManageEngine is cheap to install and use Easy asset management and auditing. Simple and straight foward service request processes. Great business processes automation.

Pros

ManageEngine Applications Manager was easy to install , use and no training was required to get our monitoring software started. It is a multipurpose monitoring tools for client applications, fundamental foundation parts,such as application servers, databases, huge information stores, middleware and informing segments, web servers, web administrations, ERP bundles, virtual frameworks and cloud assets.

Cons

Updating ManageEngine Applications Manager is not a straight foward process because sometimes documentation is not extensive.

Thank you Danson for reviewing Applications Manager. We are glad to be able to deliver value to you in terms of application performance monitoring. We see you have mentioned that updating the Applications Manager setup is not simple without sufficient documentation. Could you please let us know if you are referring to the application of service packs in the product? You can send your response to appmanager-support@manageengine.com and we will get in touch with you about it.

Buggy and the source of way too much administrative overhead

This software was initially brilliant: quick to set up, easy to use, and a good value for the money. However, over the course of the past year I have spent no less than 20% of my ENTIRE work time trying to chase down issues, apply patches, and work with support to resolve random one-off problems that simply should not exist. Between database corruption issues, resource issues, inconsistencies between...

Cons

We are using this product from the year-2008 and there is more improvement and optimization happened

I can able to monitor all the cloud services. We have huge list around this product.

Pros

1. User friendly and we can customize this product as per our requirement. I did some customization for mongodb with the help of APM team and which is supports my requirement. 2. Sequential improvement on product. 3. New Features.

Cons

Thank you Sherif for your feedback. As we always mention, customer satisfaction comes first at Applications Manager. We are glad to know that Applications Manager is able to satisfy your monitoring requirements. Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to drop a mail to appmanager-support@manageegnine.com

All monitoring on a single console

This software is up for the challenge

Pros

Easy to use and easier to install. The installation and start-up of Applications Manager was done in less than 3 days. We have department of all sizes and it's great for each one.

Cons

Price is a bit high. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. A more flexible policy in licensing would be desirable.

Thank you for your kind words, Gerson. We are glad to know you found Applications Manager useful. We will take your feedback on licensing and work towards making it more flexible.

Awesome tool, great support

I was able to introduce this awesome monitoring tool in my team few years ago. Our monitoring was never easier since that time. Applications Manager is perfect for monitoring. It gathers all things in one place and lets you monitor and manage all of your hardware and software. I cannot imagine my work without this tool! It replaced tons of small scripts and tools running on servers crons and command lines. Each time I introduce this tool to my colleagues, they are amazed and want access to it right away. Applications Manager makes my live so much easier! Not to mention great support that can fix your issue withing 1 business day, provide patch and guide you through. I simply cannot say how much I appreciate Support help! Cheers!

Cons

Application manager cheaper and effective tool

Pros

Application manager is a cheaper tool with ease of access.

Cons

Limited agents for APM marks a limitation on the usage of this tool.

The application is pretty okay but there is still improvement needed in terms of user-friendliness. For instance, reports or display, the "sort by" option should be available for most of the columns to allow adminstrations to easily adjust the views to the needs At the same time, there might be a need to look into the segregration of duties, like creating more roles or functions for the administration of the application or the different monitor groups etc, especially security is a critical concern. Good but needs to improve further.

Cons

Manageengines's Opmanager, Application manager and Desktop Central software.

We are using Opmanager, Application manager and Desktop Central. Its a very good monitoring tool. The overall ease of use ,configuration and excellent customer support makes it one of the best monitoring tools available.

Cons

Applicantion Manager is the best value for the money

No other application management tool comes close to the quality/price of applications manager. Easy and fast setup no issues and you are in business.

Pros

Great value

Manage Engine

We use Application Manager for our IT Help Desk solution. I find it difficult to use and there is no self help or solutions repository. This maybe because my company has not set up that feature. I find it difficult to find closed or past requests. This is just an issue reporting tool.

good APP

Pros

Applications Manager is a great management tool to help monitor and manage all the hardware and software devices in your environment.

Cons

The price of this application is high. and sometimes it is not easy to integrate with other platforms.

Applications Manager is a good monitoring tool

Since we have using this Applications Manager monitoring tool for server downtime details, it works awesome, sends alerts asap when incident occurs, by the way we

Cons

Middleware/Messaging Monitors and User Defined Custom Monitors are out of league. Just too good.

Pros

1. Database monitoring and Cloud monitoring is very good. Recommended. 2. ServiceDesk Plus integration is best thing about ManageEngine.

Cons

High scalability and Fail over support would be appreciated in lower plans .Distributed architecture would be good for free plan

Thank you Ayush for your review. We are constantly striving to improve the user experience of our product based on user feedback. We appreciate your recommendations for improving the product and we will put these feedback into meaningful use during our product development lifecycles. If you require any assistance anytime, please feel free to leave a message at appmanager-support@manageengine.com

Overall Very good product with ease of administration.

Customer support is so helpful and always been helping us to figure out the issue in a timely manner.

Excellenet Tool for Application Monitoring

We are using this tool for long time and felt its very good app for overall view and monitoring.