All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Hexnode UEM Reviews

Pros

It helps us secure many mobile application which contains the SPI data. The security is good, User Interface is good.

Shashwat S.

Read the full review
The support is awesome, issues are resolved very quickly. The android app continues to improve with new features added almost weekly.

Ben M.

Read the full review
We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support.

Jonas D.

Read the full review

Cons

Missing some features (e.g. Battery level display on web interface) although they are planned.

Daniel W.

Tayyab C.

Read the full review
The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Eric B.

4.6

The Best Multi-Platform MDM

For someone with experience with MDM setup, Hexnode is easy to configure and setup. All of the configuration options are laid out in a logical way and all features work as expected. They are actively developing the product and the technical support is excellent.

Pros

Intuitive system requiring no training to configure. Manages any type of device and integrates with all types of services needed to support authentication and systems management.

Cons

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Robust MDM, Does everything I need it to

A pleasant challenge for a corporation that had no MDM previously. Deployment on Apple devices easy enough with Apple Configurator and later Apple Business Manager

Pros

The software is easy to use, the single pane of glass for app/device/user management is a dream.

Cons

Some of the lower tier plans are prohibitive for android MDM, Definitely need to upgrade your plan for smoother management

Avoid at all COST

literally the worst MDM solution out.

Pros

Initially this software seemed like a seamless integration to our MDM needs on our Samsung devices. Price seemed good, feature-set seemed perfect. NONE of these were the case.

Cons

nothing works correctly, except the enrollment that equals added cost. from there it is a disaster.

Limitless features, but be careful

This software is much more intuitive than free options that are available. At $4/month for each phone, this is something that will almost instantly pay for itself. We get nervous with the amount of access we have to employees, so it is important to be honest and upfront with users of mobile devices that they are being heavily monitored.

Pros

You can do almost anything to control phones out in the field of your employees. This will limit the time wasted having employees come in the office to assess their phones. Also, this makes it so if someone steals a phone with this software, the phone will be basically useless due to the security features.

Cons

Employers should be very careful with how they implement this software. This should not be used on a phone that was not issued to an employee. It would help if this app better explained to the users the amount of surveillance it is utilizing during each step of usage.

Good features overall

It was the only MDM that we tried that ticked all the boxes and at the right price

Pros

The ability to create 'Web apps' from URLs The ability to use Hexnode browser in full screen without the address bar showing.

Cons

Every additional feature you think would be a nice to have seems to be on a higher subscription model, eg remote control

Hexnode MDM

The service and the product has been excellent as well as the follow up from the marketing team.

Pros

The product is not so easy to you for a non-IT person. But the online support via chat is superb, the reps are willing to spend as much time as you need to walk you through, step by step, until you achieve the implementation and functionality you are looking for. That's what makes this an excellent product for any user. You don't have to be an-IT specialist!! When you have such a high level of support...

Cons

Software is not so easy to use and there is definitely a learning curve, but as indicated above, the support team will help you.

An integral piece of our workflow adjusting to the COVID era..

Our implementation of Hexnode started as a replacement for some very expensive time-clocks from our HR partner, we needed a way to centrally manage the iPads for use as time-clocks. Now, we're using Hexnode for temperature logging kiosks, timeclocks, iPhones for our security, and more iPads soon to be used for our maintenance staff.

Pros

The centralized management is very simple and intuitive. Made management of our iPads for use as timeclock/temperature logging extremely simple from anywhere. Our business is near 24/7 and dealing with limited staffing, the ability to remotely control this integral part of the safety of our employees has been paramount.

Cons

Had a few glitches during implementation, but nothing customer service couldn't quickly work our via live chat.

Lots Of Good Features But Can Be Complicated To Set Up

The software has a lot of features and it works well, the only problem from my point of view is that with feature richness also comes a sometimes complicated and obscure way of getting to the right settings. I'm pretty tech literate but often have to ask support how to do things, even though this is rare for other software providers we have. On the other hand, their support is very helpful and responsive in getting me the answers I need, so eventually I get things done

Pros

Rich feature set, works well, excellent support.

Cons

Can get complicated to set up and it can be difficult to find out how to do the things you need it to do. But support team is very responsive and always helps.

Best MDM

Pros

Best MDM, Best Price, Best UI, Best Customer Service

Cons

NONE I can find.....................................

Hexnode users

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpfull in to try to make me add up a new device in the admin section. 10/10 service!

Pros

remotely support to users. very good support/security tool for our cellphones and tablets for our company.

Cons

could not enter the new device number in the admin section. no boxes, no arrows, no links.. i needed to get support and see that i only change the number.

Fantastic product, Awesome service

The support makes this a stand out offering. I often approach suppliers with money to spend and a use case to deliver, most but not all demonstrate passion and reliability whilst in review stages and then in on-boarding and delivery. A few continue this throughout there working relationship with you. Hexnode have shown a unique passion to be the best at what they do, regardless of my needs they strive to deliver more to make there solution better. This in turn make give me more tools in the kit. Hats off to the team and keep up the good work!

Pros

The product is intuitive, the learning curve is quite flat and whenever you need support it is there for you. The guys and girls at the support team have responded to me in web chat at all hours of the day with quality advise and support. Where they need to confer with a colleague they will be honest and say this and i always have had a response. I needed a specific use case, they delivered it and...

Cons

Better support for non mainstream devices, I know they work hard to reach the level of capability on all devices that they have achieved on Samsung as an example. My use case was around 200 Nvidia Shield tablets so we had to work with that, it may just be feature envy but if Samsung had been able to do what I needed i would be able to exploit more of the tool box on offer.

awesome

we have not gone live till now , but am very happy to deal with such Team and Company , hope to continue as it and more and more , very recommended for one reason , there is too many reasons but from mu opinion the most important one is the non improvement to the product and the level of your technical support as a professional one

Pros

non stopped improvements and enhancement to raise this product , and 24 hour technical support its over all I think , very polite and professional team to contact with and the always help even its a miner issues , very supportive team in general even if its non hexnode mdm issue they always give a very good consulting effort , hope to always be at this stage of helping and support , as the product it very good and covers all or need , I have added the releases in the feature , when some features added to the product as remote connection and other issue which is contacted with the team , it will be our golden software

Cons

as major role as user role , we have in the product two roles : admin and reports , it would be more nice to have a technical support role that should just review the tabs that is privilege to , another thing which be to have availability to custom the reports when needed , and if any when wiped the device to have a notification immediately of those how abuse the system

Good value for money and awesome support

We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support !

Pros

The enrolment of new devices is easy and the control features are great.

Cons

The invoicing does not follow the "active" devices but we have to subscribe to a specific amount of devices, even if it is not used. It would be better to increment our invoice each time a new dive is enrolled on our account.

Hexnode

Hexnode has been great. Yes it has had issues and I have found bugs. One that would wipe the device entirely. But I was able to work with the Hexnode team and get everything fixed. The product is good but the customer service is great. I have used other MDM in the past and did not like dealing with them or the service.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very powerful.

Cons

I have found devices that it does not work on. I have found bugs.

Works great,

Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Pros

Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've...

The best MDM around

Hexnode has been really helpful they have made sure that my needs are met and solved by them. if you need anything additional added to you're platform they will make it possible. i 100% recommend hexnode to my business and clients! it's been a real pleasure working with hexnode.

Pros

I have been testing/trying out a few MDM tools and this is the best one i have use out of them all! It was so easy to use! Just tick/untcik what you do and don't want the end user to do and that's it you are set. you have so many options to pick from it makes really easy and covenant to setup your devices.

Cons

the only thing that i didn't was not being able to assign different roles to users, but after speaking to hexnode they implemented this for me so i could make different roles.

Best MDM

Pros

This tool is so easy to use and to setup policies, no complex settings everything is at your finger tips ready to create your policy. Enrolling a device is just scanning a qr code! Its that simple. App catalog is amazing! so sleek and looks really appealing.

Cons

I have nothing to write here. Hexnode has been amazing

Simple UI and good value for the price

Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Pros

Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Cons

A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

They have always been there with support

control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Pros

easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Cons

Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Great MDM, Great Support

Hexnode's support has been great. They solved any problems I ran into quickly.

Pros

This software has exceeded my expectations and deployment was incredibly simple.

Cons

One of the features I was looking for (the ability to disable USB lock on iOS devices) isn't available, but I was told it's in development.

with hexnode the work is smooth

with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Pros

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Cons

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

One of the BEST MDMS!

Device management and full control, device monitoring

Pros

Online portal is extremely easy to use and enrollment process is very simple. Changes made in the portal are applied immediately across all devices. Search function is really thorough and has all of the options that I needed.

Cons

Remote view feature is sometimes flaky. There can be a delay between the device and in the portal by a few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't work properly, making it unreliable.

Super support. Excellent mobility management.

Pros

Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Cons

When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list

Very satisfied

Very positive.

Pros

The ease of use. Very userfriendly and easy to navigate. After sales support is also great and they really listen to what the customer wants. In my case, they really listened to my requests of 2 specific features and implemented it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Pricing, if I really have to mention something. Pricing could always go down a bit.

Great Web UI, an improvement over Maas360

Pros

It has a remote view feature for iOS, great support, and a super easy to navigate UI compared to Maas360.

Cons

Not as feature packed as Maas36, but works perfectly for what we need in our organization.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.