Cerebral Reviews

Pros

Pushing out to clients is vastly improved as well. The documentation is much better and the inclusion of help links throughout the product is much appreciated.

TL

Todd L.

I love the product and would recommend it to any business owner, especially when you allow you staff to telecommute.

DS

David S.

I am extremely happy with this product and the data that it provides, and I would recommend this to anyone in a corporate environment.

EG

Elias G.

The alerting is not as accurate as I would have hoped. Analytics are almost always false when reporting potential threats based on user reaction.

MC

Michael C.

Poorly designed, bad interface , missing features.

4.2

Wanted to Try, But Advertised Insurence is not taken & support team will not address issue

Their site says they accept my insurance. I fill out the form. I get an error reading: "Failed to retrieve eligibility information. Error: The eligibility check failed. We could not retrieve your eligibility information. Please try to re-submit your insurance information. If the problem persists, contact support at support@getcerebral.com" So, I contacted support, gave them my insurance info along...

Pros

The sign up seemed easy initially and I liked that it can be done remotely

Cons

That some as simple as filing my insurance is not taken seriously. They also seem to have this system set up to try to get me to sign up without insurance. I'm not going to do that. If their system isn't taking it, then I feel I might end up holding the bag. I pay too much for insurance for it not to be able to be used.

A great Solution Tool

The biggest challenge I had was to learn our office assistant's efficiency based on time spent on her personal agendas.

Pros

I was able to identify areas where we could improve work productivity by restricting access to websites that were not work necessary.

Cons

I had to get outside tech help for initial set-up.

Poorly designed, bad interface , missing features

Pros

Customer support is at least honest - i.e. when I ask whether such or such feature does not work or whether I did not set it up properly they admit that the feature is not working.

Cons

Design, interface, non working features. "New version" is just a simplified layer on top of the same old buggy features, with now LESS control over the settings.

Employee Monitoring

Pros

This product gives fantastic and easily browsable screen shots. Very easy to see what an employee is doing all day.

Cons

I find the reporting could be better. I cannot get a proper report on Internet activity.

Excellent product, excellent support.

Pros

Top-notch product. Easy to navigate high-level user information and easy to deep dive. Support is also quick to respond and solutions are on point.

Cons

As we rotate computers through their lifecycle, the host names change. This software, after all licenses are assigned to host names, cannot reassign a license to a computer with a different host name without calling support for a license reclaim.

Every day Veriato

Overall it is a good product, relatively easy to use compared to other products we have had. It is mostly reliable except it seems when an update has been waiting to be done that the software fails to record anything. Seems to have improved recently.

Pros

This software is very, very, very thorough. Maybe it captures even a little too much data. Good for checking up on emails communicated to people outside of our network and good for seeing what sites an individual visits and how frequently.

Cons

This software makes it difficult to use a particular file to store passwords in, as it sees those items too! Many times the product has not recorded any data because it was waiting for an update to be done.

Not easy to use and consistently crashes

Would not use again, was basically a waste of money for us. I tried multiple times to get support, from shortly after we installed to recently. Was more work trying to get this to work than was worth it.

Pros

The idea of what it could do (but never did)

Cons

Cumbersome, not easy to navigate and regularly stopped working.

Please allow us the opportunity to fix this for you. Let's connect as soon as possible. Veriato is investing in customers and we want your use to be successful. Suzette Palmer Director of Customer Success spalmer@veriato.com

Onboarding for Implementation

Pros

Great initial support from CSR, made the implementation smooth and efficient. Did a very good job going through all the features and settings where I did not have any questions at the end.

Cons

nothing so far, seems very intuitive and easy to use

Thanks for your review Jun. We appreciate it!

Perfect for our needs

Our purchase was very easy, the installation was very easy and operation has been great so far

Pros

Installation was very easy. Software very intuitive and easy to work with. Handles all the requirements of business easily.

Cons

Nothing. I have yet to run into anything that I was not happy with.

An Unfortunate Win & Necessity

Pros

The screenshots and keystroke monitror have been exceptionally valuable for identifying and prosecuting illegal activity.

Cons

The price is a little hefty and the server requirements and resource utilization can run a little higher than I like. It would be nice if we could set everything to update automatically.

Great! Did the job needed and still does!

We had employees surfing the web and spending up to 41% of there time doing non work related items. This software allowed us to capture that, and to stop it!

Pros

How it runs silently, and doesnot inhibit computer performance

Cons

Complicated to set up. If you get a new pc, the exact ID must transfer with the PC otherwise you use a seat license.

Overall Great Product

Pros

Amount of functionality it gives is fantastic, makes it very easy to feel secure about my environment where it is installed

Cons

Setting it up, and learning all of the depth to it takes time. It has so many features that at first it definitely foreboding.

Great overview of users activity

I believe this is the best on prem option for user monitoring, just wish they had a cloud hosted version!

Pros

Ease of access to view the tremendous amount of data Veriato Captures

Cons

Setting up A/V Exclusions can be a bit of a pain, but it is well document for most all AV solutions.

Great product

great

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly and quick access

Cons

challenge that we cant switch system on fly

Perfect for small medium business

Pros

I like that it is very reliable. We have a dedicated server for Veriato and upgrades are smooth. Support is very fast and effective, they know their product.

Cons

Little hard to configure with all the firewall/antivirus. That's the only thing.

Exceptional

wonderful normally

Pros

it's user friendly and works well including many features

Cons

the price is a bit much for most clients but other then that I dont find any issues with it as it just needs a decent fast server and its great

Veriato is Great!

Pros

Ease of use and power and capability of this tooling

Cons

Much of the base configuration is unchangeable after installation.

VP Of Technology

Worked for us for a while but in the end wasn't worth the extra cost and the lifetime value ratio was just off for us overall. After switching to Mac we no longer needed it.

Pros

Easy to get running and setup. Summary feature is great tool for discovery.

Cons

Subscription model is difficult to work with in some cases and is not ideal in a real world scenario.

Complete system but unstable when used with other OS

Pros

Plenty of features, very intuitive, customization ready

Cons

Not compatible with newer versions of other OS. For windows is fantastic though.

Almost there - MSP Version

Overall it has been good and I would recommend. I have had two instances so far where it has come in handy. One unfortunately led us to let someone go. The second was probably not what they had in mind but I was able to determine why a user was having PC issues by reviewing the screenshots.

Pros

The software does as promised. Data collection is great.

Cons

The interface feels clunky. While I am sure some of this is due to my being new to the product it just does not seem like is organized very well.

New System Never Fully Worked

Pros

When we first bought the software, it worked great and all the features functioned properly. Then the system was modified, and since then it has never worked right.

Cons

No matter how many times we reached out for technical assistance, we could never get the system to function 100%. Basically the only part that functions properly that show us actual activity is the screenshots. The email features in the system don't work.

Not user friendly

It was horrible. I always had to use our IT person to deal with them

Pros

It was supposed to have a lot of bells and whistles

Cons

Was not easy to use and didn't have the features I was used to and able to easily access

Crystal, Veriato is investing in the customers and we would like to help you with your use and install. We also offer MSP services that may better suite your need. Let's connect ASAP so we can make this right for you. Suzette Palmer Director of Customer Success spalmer@veriato.com

Veriato 360

Client is able to review user activity if they suspect inappropriate activity.

Pros

Able to monitor users and review activity.

Cons

Software constantly has issues, stops recording, etc. Lately has been causing boot corruption on Windows 10 computers. Email alerts don't work.

Excellent Software

Pros

I appreciated the ease of deploying the software, the interface is intuitive and well organized as well.

Cons

It is a bit pricey, but the functionality and what it does outweighs the cost in my opinion. For what it does it seems well worth it.

Have been using Veriato since 2005

Pros

Ensures all employees are productive.

Cons

Can be hard to work around local antivirus.