Yapp Reviews

5.0/5 (16 reviews)

Nicholaus Swan

YAPP will make rocket your conference from "awesome" to "stellar!"

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Great customer support! Customer support is great. If the builder of the app does their part, you will end up with a fantastic product. Your apps can feature -discussion boards -picture walls (perfect for Selfie stations) -Twitter feed monitoring -Conference/event scheduling -A place to house your documents and maps (awesome for conference portability) -A customization engine that cements the professionalism of your organizationYAPP features an easy and intuitive user interface for creating a professional-looking mobile app which has TONS of functionality. I have been using the service for years, and have built multiple conference apps with it, all for public education, curriculum, instruction and leadership. If you look around at conferences, just about everyone will have their faces buried in their phones, tablets or laptops. You might as well capture their "digital attention" with your content. I love the YAPP message boards, picture walls, Twitter feeds, and, as an event organizer, the ability to set up session information and schedules. If your users log into the system, they can also build customized itineraries of breakout sessions to attend as well as their locations, streamlining end-user access to your conference sessions. On the back end, the customer service with YAPP is amazing. they have always had my back if I need their help. Sure, the platform subscription is expensive up front, but that plan will service most organizations that don't have the resources to custom-sourced their own mobile app from the ground up. Further, you can build UNLIMITED apps with an unlimited user pool.

Reshma Aziz Khan

AMAZING! Everyone gets so excited every time we use this tool!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Better collaboration at all our events! Our teams are communicating better now too.I have been using YAPP for over 2 years for our global conferences - to get people to engage, get excited, and as a way of reducing printed paper agendas and other print materials. I love the functionality, and how easy it is to upload and use - I have had to test out another event app and that was very difficult to use. I especially love that I can upload a simple CSV file with participant names and that comes up so easily. I really do enjoy working with the tool - and being able to upload files so easily!

Jennifer Kayano

Love, Love, Love, Love this app...

Reviewed 2018-01-05

This app is easy to use, intuitive, able to publish and make changes immediately without having to use a 3rd party/CS agent. I have used apps that are more expensive but have so many limitations on it that I always come back to Yapp. I can find work arounds for almost anything that i need. Additionally, my end users love using it - they love uploading photos and chatting with each other.

Marina Eva

Had a really good experience with the product. Used it for a 400 people conference.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-10-05

very cheap compared to competitors.Ease of use. Hands down, it allowed non techies to actually create a mobile app. It's easier than drag and drop type of templates and the fact that it's all boxed in and within a certain templated frame makes it easy. There's no design / html or any knowledge to be had if you want to build an app. Some of our people are in the UK and they were still able to hear back from support fairly early their time. Support felt like it was humans doing it not just a ticket system.

Carla Meade

Professional and Very Helpful Staff

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Met our budget; Easy to use; Kept us up to date with the tech world.I researched several apps before choosing YAPP. This would be our organization's first time using an app for our annual conference. It took me less than a few days to become familiar with the layout of the app. It was very helpful to see other samples of conference apps. Staff is quick to response and even response after 6PM.

Tracey Murray

Brilliant app

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-12

Events were made so much more interactive after setting up a couple of weeks or months in advance to get people talking and excited. Everyone loved it and it was easy to set up and add content notifying people when we had.The app was so easy to use and the ability to have a number of apps running at once was a great help

Carolyn Schwaar

A great app that just keep getting better

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-23

It took us a lot of trial and error to settle on a app (Yapp) that does what we need it to with out the baggage of bells and whistles that we don't need. We need an event app that helps our attendees plan their day, get notes from presenters, and see who's speaking and attending. That's all they want and Yapp delivers. I've used a few other systems for my company conference but Yapp is our favorite by far. It does what we need it to with out fail. The customer support is fantastic and what's really great is that they're honest. If they don't have something, they'll say it. I asked about purchasing another app and they said, no you don't have to purchase another one, you can upgrade your current plan and save money. Best, though is our event attendees appreciated the ease of use of the app.

Shala Buckner

Fabulous App and Amazing Customer Service

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-28

The customer service has been amazing. They are so quick to respond, always helps me figure out what I need and follows up to make sure we are satisfied.So easy to use, design and implement. The staff loves to post pics and use the social feed, check the agenda and have everything they need to know on the app.

Alma Castillo

Seriously, the best decision I've made!

Reviewed 2018-01-05

I have saved a lot of time and money! and I am very satisfied with this product.Very easy to use, it has all the features I need for my app. Customer support is amazing! From the moment I started setting up my app, I had all that I needed handy and someone from Yapp offered to help all the time. I am extremely satisfied with this product!

Mark Oshman

Quick, easy to use... extremely helpful, and great price!

Reviewed 2018-07-18

We needed an app for an upcoming conference. Yapp provides an affordable resource that meets all of our needs as an organization.

Anonymous

Much appreciated help to maximize conference engagement...

Reviewed 2018-05-03

While the cost can seem high, the runoff impact of this program is higher. This program helps maximize conference engagement.

Ron Clark

Easy and Fun to Use

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-10-21

This was an easy app to use. We were able to quickly develop an app for our congregation and Yapp was perfect.

Dorne Lovegrove

Great little event app

Reviewed 2016-10-28

Easy to use. Nice features. Does everything you would expect for delegates and is nice looking app. Recently added rating feature is very usefulHas all basic features

Janie Wilcox

I was hesitant but SO GLAD I DID THIS!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-19

Full disclosure! I am NOT a techy! I really can't believe how easy YAPP makes it for the novice to build your own application.

Jessica Bush

Satisfying App

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-19

This app is so easy to update from a staff standpoint and extremely easy to use and understand from a user standpoint! Plus their customer service is wonderful.

Emeka Opara

If you want a mobile app created quickly for a purpose, use Yapp!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-15

I love this software because of it's exceptional service, quality of finished products and productivity.