Arreya Reviews

Pros

We have the capabilities to share announcements along with all the wonderful things our students and staff do.

Lucas P.

Jared V.

Ease of use and that many of the options we could think of ever adding were already available to us. Cost to implement was minimal and quality was fantastic.

Kevin M.

Cons

Sometimes my monitors go blank, and I have to troubleshoot the problem. Most often it's our wifi, not the software.

Jan S.

Zoning is difficult due to the channel pricing. Training resources are limited.

Kyle S.

Many more options for creating content, as opposed to others that are difficult, expensive. And limited to what they can do.

tim b.

4.7

It's about time...

Pros

...that a digital signage suite lived up to the hype. Arreya does so in spades! Its interface is intuitive, customer service is on point, and the security level is military grade.

Cons

We have literally found no weaknesses in either the hardware or software sides of Arreya.

Perfect Fit

When we first started shopping for a digital signage solution, there were many competitors to consider. Our top 3 needs were: 1) a system that works efficiently and reliably, 2) something that wouldn't break the bank, 3) reliable support. Arreya has fulfilled all 3 of these needs and more. Our concept is unique and if there was ever a road block or challenge that we faced because of our unique operations, the development team was super helpful and quick to find a solution.

Pros

The software works perfectly, the Arreya admin panel is easy to use and you can quickly create channels, update content and deliver it instantly to all devices in the field. The process of adding a new device to the Arreya device management panel takes just a couple of minutes, which makes deploying our channels in the field a fast and seamless process.

Cons

Our content is delivered 24 hours a day at exact specified times, every day of the week. When we first began our trial with Arreya, it was a bit of a process for us to schedule a channel to play a video every 15 minutes. However, the development team was extremely helpful when I called and explained our challenge to them and they found a fast solution to this problem. I believe they're actually releasing a software update to accommodate long-term scheduling in the near future.

Overall, we have been enjoying using Arreya. It gives us the opportunity to easily deploy info.

Pros

Arreya is easy to use and deploy. It works excellently with the Chrome devices we have deployed in our factory. The ability to cast using Chrome box and cast and the dost per channel was the main reason we started using Arreya over other apps. Support and customer service have been great - often feels like we're right next door ;). We are looking forward to more refined backend features.

Cons

We'd like to see the functionality on the backed be more smooth. Many of the transitions cause issues, adding a slide always adds it to the bottom of the list - maybe have a slide sorter screen on its own would be helpful so that we can drag and drop slides more easily? Features like using google slides is slow so timing how long the arreya slides last is tricky as we get a lot of black screen time and miss content - to avoid this we've now stopped using google slides which was a neat feature especially since we have others that contribute to content. We have 6 screens running but none of them sync / play simultaneously. When adding an image to the slide it doesn't place the correct size - too small and we have to scale them even though they are made 1920x1080 they come in very tiny.

Arreya is versatile and easy to use

We installed monitors throughout our high school to post announcements and videos for school and community events. The software has many options for displaying information, and an easy learning curve for users.

Pros

I don't have a lot of time to spend creating signage and need something easy and intuitive. Arreya makes sense. I can easily navigate the dashboard and develop customized signage for our high school. When I have time to play with it, I am always excited to see there are additional options for creating content. Best of all, there is always someone on the other end of the line when I call for help, and they are always patient and positive.

Cons

Absolutely what we needed, when we needed it.

We needed something that didn’t require a degree to use that can be easily deployed and require minimal maintenace but still had the features of the more complex systems. After evaluating almost every option out there we found Arreya to be the perfect balance of function and ease of use. The personal touch to the extremely high level of service is simply icing on the cake. From start to finish Arreya has been exactly what we needed; when we needed it!

Pros

Easy enough to use that digital signage doesn’t have be to an IT burden and can be handed off to other employees to maintain; but still has the features and functionally of more complex options. Plus with no software to install and maintain it can be managed by anyone.

Cons

The only negative I’ve come across so far is a lack of animation effects within the ineterface. But....(and this is really a pro I’m sneaking in) you can pick up the phone and *gasp* a person answers and can help advise on using Google Slides to animate certain functions.

Very easy to use, with some incredibly responsive support for any questions I may have.

Pros

It is really easy to use and takes no time to set up something, If I need a feature I don't have to pay for it, it is usually just included unlike other signage software I have used. Any problems that arise are fixed quickly and have not been do to the software but hardware or other factors, even so, The team at Arreya will do their best to help me figure out to fix the problem quickly so I am up and running. I have had only 1 problem so far with my hardware not working but once I got a Chromebox instead of Microsoft, I had zero problems. I can also monitor the display from anywhere which is super handy.

Cons

I wish there were a bit more tutorials online for it, but what they is helpful for getting started and any that don't exist can be answered one of the support people within minutes. I am also not the best with technology, But with that I didn't nearly as much trouble installing this and setting it up as I did with rise vision. It only took me about 15 minutes to set up initially, and after that the instant updates are a life saver.

Very pleased - the most bang for your buck sa

Very pleased with our purchase of Arreya and would highly recommend their products and services.

Pros

Easy to use once training is completed. Easy to launch across multiple units Nice templates and overall features Great communication and customer service. Reasonably priced Zero sales pressure - just genuine people trying to help our agency reach our goals They helped build a robust custom template used for reporting agency stats Youtube vids to help with training plus formal training and walkthroughs with actual people Personalized approach to customer service

Cons

They should publish a timeline that contains the new features they are working towards and perhaps provide a link for customers to formally suggest ideas and track the progress of those ideas.

Sharing School Information

Pros

We are able to share our school calendar, flyers, photos, and twitter account all in one place throughout the school.

Cons

Often times I have to physically reset TVs.

Great, easy to use product!

I've really enjoyed using the Arreya Digital Signage Suite. It's easy to use, allows me to manage everything from one central location, and accomplishes my goal of broadcasting content to all six of our warehouse locations. Whenever a technical issue comes up, the Arreya team is quick to solve it. There's great customer service in addition to the product. I'm excited to use Arreya for years to come and I'd recommend it to everyone trying to achieve a similar goal.

Pros

I like how this software is super user friendly and instantly updates to all of the TVs at our stores as soon as I push new changes live. I'm able to easily manage and update new content.

Cons

There isn't an "undo" button if I by accident delete an image or text box.

Engaging and Innovative

The ease of communications that are users have now with this solution is amazing. Time is not wasted with learning how to "program" the solution or having to spend hours in training. The platform is intuitive and responsive to our users which allows them to spend their time doing what they need to do.

Pros

The web based portal with easy to use features and integrations made this an easy solution for our users.

Cons

An occasional hiccup occurs, however the customer support provided is exceptional and they are quick to resolve.

Digital Signage in Schools

Pros

Overall, it's been great. The improvements that the program has implemented have made the product so much more user friendly. The customer service has also been wonderful; whenever I've had an issue, I've reached-out for support and it has always been quick to being resolved

Cons

Since originally subscribing, I've been super impressed with the features that have been added in-order to enhance the product

Stellar Product Support Reliability and Feature Set

Great support, pricing and transparency when it comes to troubleshooting.

Pros

This software is fairly easy to use and is it's ability to be molded to near any project is fantastic. On top of that if you can't figure out how to get it to work with an idea you have the Arreya support staff is more than willing to help make your vision a reality. We had them use their system to help deploy some flight information to one of our displays which was out of scope of the usual product usage. But they were Johnny-on-the-spot about pulling the data getting it integrated into their system. I love how they use Chrome devices which means minimal price to get a new display up and running and management using the Chrome Management interface via Google is fantastic.

Cons

Not their fault but something that should be noted. Google had an issue with their Chrome OS that caused some video crash/device freeze issues. Took quite a while to resolve and caused much frustration. However Arreya was quick to work with Google on opening up a trouble ticket and doing extensive troubleshooting and updating to them to help escalate and resolve the issue. In the meantime they found a workaround to keep our hardware up and running, kudos.

Thank you for this review it's great to hear.

Support staff is very helpful. Always on top of things when assistance is needed.

Pros

Easy to upload new images and videos to the feed, support staff is very prompt in resolving issues and friendly.

Cons

Software seems to be quite sensitive to any changes or blocks. I wish that the site could tell me exactly who has installed chromebit vs. who is online at the moment.

Donor Wall

We are currently working on our third donor wall with Arreya and they've been amazing! From drawings of ideas, to the build, trying to match stain that doesn't exist anymore to the install and after the wall is up and running. Any time I've had a question they've been right there with help and an answer. Highly recommend!

Pros

VERY easy to use software. Especially if you're a graphic designer and/or are familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite. This software is similar is the way it works to those programs, but anyone could pick up using it with ease.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons and we are working on our third donor wall with them.

Slick, Appealing, Informative, and Easy to Use

Pros

Arreya is web-based and can be updated from anywhere. The widgets are great and you can't beat the support.

Cons

The glitches that might occur, since it is web-based. The glitches are not due to any faults of the program.

Arreya is our first step into digital signage at our school. No regrets so far.

Pros

Cloud-based. Multi-user. Flexible. No restrictions on number of devices. Integrates with G Suite apps.

Cons

Zoning is difficult due to the channel pricing. Training resources are limited. Training videos could be more polished.

Thanks for the review. We are currently working on new training videos and our website has a huge knowledge base. We are always available for phone support at no extra cost.

Nice product

We are a reseller and the each of use is great.

Pros

The design features of the user interface.

Cons

Maybe add an easily navigable tree between channels (signs)

Fast, easy, and intuitive.

An easy and affordable way to deploy digital signage.

Pros

It's easy to train someone on how to use and the end results look great. The layout defaults are really nice looking.

Cons

The Chrome Bits tend to need to be re-seated from time to time to get updated content or if they go to a black screen.

ARREYA – Great Digital Signage Tool!

I wish I would have known about Arreya a long time ago. Arreya’s Digital signage is so much easier to use than what we did before.

Pros

Flexibility of working digitally online to update signage is an amazingly helpful tool. Arreya makes it easy to do.

Cons

As with any new software, there were a few things I didn’t pickup at first, but their YouTube videos and support were tremendously helpful, so I got right back on track.

Arreya Review

Pros

It is very easy to use. Adding media is extremely easy.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Rep at Arreya did a great job of quickly setting up our site for us and made us excited to use it.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use, while still looking modern, up-to-date and professional. It didn't take a lot of training to learn how to use, which was great!

Cons

I wish that we could connect facebook and instagram to our site. We are really trying to get people to follow us on social media, so having our FB page or instagram feed on it would help.

Thanks for the review. We are currently working on enabling the other social media feeds, Instagram probably before FB. Updates are automatic and instant to your Arreya subscription, so stay tuned.

Exceptional Installation!

Pros

Ease of use Tremendous help provided for installation

Cons

We don't have any cons at this time! Everything has been working smoothly.

LRMC Foundation

Exceptional Experience!

Pros

User Friendly and easy to navigate throughout each segment.

Cons

There's nothing that I would change at this time.

Arreya Works!

Pros

Arreya is simple to use while featuring a robust array of display options.

Cons

There's not really anything not to like.

Easy to use, works on all devices, and great tech support

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface The touch functionality is great for interactive displays Using any hardware is extremely helpful when on a budget Fantastic support team

Cons

The occasional minor bugs with the widgets Previewing presentations doesn't currently work Some widgets cost extra on the subscription