Bannersnack Reviews

4.62/5 (258 reviews)

Amber Callan

Helps Our Agency Create All the Display Ads We Desire

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Bannersnack helps our agency impress clients by delivering responsive ad templates and social media graphic templates. It takes our team less time to create beautiful ads and that's a win for our design-inclined individuals and our non-design-inclined individuals.

Pros
Bannersnack's display ad templates and ad creator are world class. Being able to place your headline, CTA and image into a sidebar and have Bannersnack create many display ads that look beautiful is incredible. They also have great templates for social media posts as well.

Cons
I've been using Bannersnack for just about two years now and sometimes I find the auto-saving doesn't work as expected and I find myself losing work I got distracted from. Other than that, I have no other complaints!

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Amber,

We're happy to see that you are enjoying all of the features that Bannersnack has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Every successful story comes as a morale boost for our team as we know that all of our efforts are paying off! I can see that you had some minor issues with our new autosave feature, and I do have a solution for you. In order to trigger the autosave feature the banner must first be saved into your workspace as a url hash needs to be generated. In order to do this, when creating a banner, simply create the size or sizes if you are creating a set, save the blank canvas so that the banner generates in your workspace and then start designing on it. This way the autosave will trigger and save your work every 15 seconds while you are designing.

Jillian Hoppe

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pros
I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack. Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Cons
Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Shana Thompson

My be useful for a heavier banner ad creator

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Overall it was just fine! But it doesn't suit my needs, as I'm not a frequent banner ad creator.

Pros
This software is actually very user friendly and intuitive. From what I can see, there are plenty of opportunities for A/B testing and other marketing research tools. I did have to get in touch with customer service when I had some confusion about pricing, and they were fantastic. Overall, if you're a heavier banner ad creator this may be a great software program for your needs.

Cons
As for me, I don't use the software nearly as much as some others might. I work for the occasional client who wants a banner created, but that doesn't really warrant buying the software when there are other, free, tools out there on the good ol' interwebz. I was also a little disappointed that you couldn't do more image manipulation. Even Canva gives you options!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Celena Dick

Extremely helpful and time-saving

Reviewed 2019-10-15

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros
The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons
Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Celena,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Clayton Krebs

We have recommended Bannersnack to a lot of people. We love bannersnack for creating HTML5 ads.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Pros
Very easy and quick to use and make high-quality ads that would take 3 times as long in photoshop. We also love how easy it is to animate the ads.

Cons
1) Wish we could bend/curve text. 2) Wish you could save for print PDF. 3) Wish it were easier to remove/organize old pictures. You can't delete pictures that are in use.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are currently working on adding a feature that will allow users to individually format text which will add a lot more flexibility when working with text layers. We are also working on adding a Library portion that will help users better store and organize their images. Regarding the deletion of uploaded images, you can achieve that by going to Add Images -> My images, selecting the image you want to delete and clicking on the "i" icon from the bottom right corner of the screen, then clicking on the delete button. Please refer to this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/2HzZNPCP.

Daniel Coburn

Great For Ad creation

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros
The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Cons
Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review.
We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

Jeff Molitor

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

Reviewed 2019-03-10

A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply. Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pros
Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices. Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them. Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Cons
The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal. Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Jeff,
We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack.
Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

Ryan Zimmerman

Bannersnack- so simple even I can do it

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Bannersnack is my go to when I need to put together a quick logo or banner. It's easy and honestly a great tool to have in a pinch

Pros
So, sometimes in my industry we need banners and graphics fast and I don't always have the ability to grab a designer. This is something to where I can build simple banners and resize things without having to get in the queue for other projects. Little to no design experience needed

Cons
A few tricky interface things and frustrations with resizing, but as all things do, it has a slight learning curve.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We really appreciate your effort and kind words. A good successful story is always a boost for us here at Bannersnack as this only confirms that we are doing a great job! I can see that you've had some issues with the interface and just to let you know, our support representatives are at your service with any issues that you might have related to the app. Please feel free to contact us through the web chat and we will most definitely help you out!

Derrick Commodore

Great Service for eblasts

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-07

We love this product and the customer service team is EXCELLENT we could not ask for a better program and we are currently loving the trial

Pros
We love this software and the fact that we can add animations to our e-blasts that go out to have a more interactive feel to our subscribers

Cons
Sometimes converting the emails to work with our benchmark software can be a pain Converting files could be more simplified

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Derrick,

We here at Bannersnack would like to take a moment of our time and thank you for the amazing review! It's always nice to see that we are achieving our goals of keeping our users happy with their use of our platform. We agree that the animation sector is one of our best and most used features and we intend to keep on making it better and better as time pasees, offering even more design possibilities in the near future. I can see that you've had some minor issues with file conversion and since we're not able to fully grasp what is actually going on here, may I suggest you get in touch with our support representatives through our web chat, and provide them with more details related to the situation. I'm sure that we can offer some advice that will help you improve your workflow and reduce the time spent on some processes.
We'll be expecting to hear from you!

Cody Prentice

Huge time saver & great quality

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-31

Pros
Time savings. This software allows us to create multiple banner sizes in a matter of minutes as opposed to hours. We run a lot of marketing campaigns and use a lot of display ads so this software is such a god send for creating quick visuals for campaigns in static display or HTML5 formats.

Cons
I really can't think of anything I don't like about this software. I'm super glad I found it as it's saved me HOURS of time each campaign.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Cody,

We really appreciate you took the time to write such an amazing review! Successful stories such as yours are fueling the entire Bannersnack team to keep on making the platform an even better and more user friendly environment! With each positive review our determination grows which helps us in maintaining and improving the platform with new features and content! We are glad to see that you haven't encountered any difficulties with our platform but if you ever do, remember, our support representatives are just one click away! They're all a friendly bunch and their knowledge extends outside of Bannersnack in the advertisement field so they might just be able to help you out more than you think!

Sean Quinn

Bannersnack / Leading Technology

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Bannersnack has created technology to create outputs the world has never seen before. They are the best company in their industry. Highly recommended. Love it!

Pros
1) Easy to code with a Drag and Drop interface; Bannersnack has the sophistication of creating top quality products with the simplicity of constructing designs for beginner and expert level integration. It gives the user the ability to create a spectacular result. 2) The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable 3) For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

Cons
1) On hover use to be a formal feature of Bannersnack. It was simple to create objects with on hover, however, if the user has knowledge of coding; it is still simple. 2) Sometimes if you run into a problem the user has to come up with a solution for themselves. 3) The given features always work but only under certain circumstances.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sean,

We'd like to let you know how much we appreciate your amazing review of Bannersnack! We agree that creating designs using our platform is a piece of cake once you've familiarized yourself with all of its features and functionality perks. As for our support team, they are indeed the best when it comes to knowledge of the platform and hospitality as they take full interest in all of our user's issues treating each thread in the best possible way.
Related to the issues that you've been facing, we have added a hover effect directly into our animation section and this can be found and applied using the middle sector of the animation bar in the timeline. If you need further details related to this or any other matter, you can always contact our colleagues from support and they will gladly help you out!

Eric Robson

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pros
The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look. Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Cons
Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time. Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service. I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation. There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Justin Roberson

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Pros
As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive. The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Cons
Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually. I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Justin,

We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack.

Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR.

Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Patrick OHara

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

Reviewed 2019-07-02

I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pros
There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Cons
I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Patrick,

We are delighted to hear that you are making the most of Bannersnack and its feature and that you are enjoying the platform. A successful story such as yours is always a welcomed sight for our team and presents motivation for us to keep getting better and better! As you've already mentioned, designing banners and exporting them in your desired format is easy business with Bannersnack and we intend on improving that even more in the future. As we push out new updates, possibilities will rise along with various workflow and design improvements so stay tuned!

Jake Morris

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pros
Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

Cons
A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

Response from Bannersnack

Hey Jake!

It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Mark Trojniar

Bannersnack is banner fast!

Reviewed 2019-07-02

We are able to make our website look the way we want it to look without compromising. We can put together campaigns in just a few minutes and they look great.

Pros
Features and ease of use. The drag and drop feature for images is fantastic. Saves tons of time. I work on our website daily and creating images and banners is fast and easy. Sizing them properly is also a breeze. Being able to put these together quickly and having them look great is important.

Cons
I've had problems getting animated banners to work properly on the website.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Mark,

We'd like to take just a moment of our time, as you took a moment of yours, to thank you for the fantastic review! Successful stories such as yours compiles the very foundation for the motivation that we require to keep Bannersnack at the top, and push through new features and updates as the industry evolves. I can see that you've been facing some difficulties with our animations and I would like to kindly remind you that you can always get in touch with our support representatives, should you be facing any issues at all during your usage of our platform, and I can promise you that they will do everything in their power to solve your issue on the spot or report any errors that might be occurring in the background.

Nicole Drummond

my review

Reviewed 2019-06-20

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros
Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons
Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nicole!
We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

O. Kelvin King

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours. Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pros
I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more. I got tired of designing from scratch all the time. I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools. I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice. Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes. I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Cons
Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Kelvin,

We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day.
Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way.
Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

John Mueller

Great for none designers

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros
I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons
My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi John,

We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Nick Due

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pros
Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Cons
Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator.
Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

The Bannersnack Team

Chilufya Musosha

My journey so far

Reviewed 2019-06-19

We would not be where we are as a business without bannersnack ... its that simple

Pros
Its easy to use, we are a startup and funds are limited, we could have hired some professional to help design ADs but in a way, we found the right partner and we have been able to progressively grow our small business on budget

Cons
The templates are still very limited, this is one area of enrichment needed, It also be nice to have previews in form of laptop, tablets and mobile phones

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Chilufya,

We'd like to let you know that we are grateful for your amazing words. Successful stories such as yours inspire us on a daily basis to keep on making Bannersnack a better place for all of our faithful users, by adding new improvements and features that can help people like you improve their businesses and get ahead in the digital advertising field. We understand that there is a demand for further templates and the possibility to view the banners on multiple display sizes, and I assure you, that your suggestions have been noted down and passed on to our developers for review.
Should you ever need assistance, feel free to contact our support team through our live chat system!

Kara Rogers

Great Way To Be Seen

Reviewed 2019-06-26

I can set it and forget it. It's always exciting when I see my own ad or someone I know says they saw it.

Pros
For the most part once you figure it out it's easy to use.

Cons
I wish there was help videos to walk me through when I started.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Kara,

We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to post a review. We are all about making things easier and simplifying the design process and seeing that we have managed to do just that, only motivates us to continuously improve Bannersnack.
I can see that you are in search for a few tutorial videos that can help you out with your use of bannersnack. For this, you can either check out our YouTube channel, here, or you can find these in your workspace, in the top right corner of your screen, right next to the "upgrade" button.
Remember that you can also get in contact with our support team through the inbuilt chat application, should you ever face any difficulties or need any help.

Katherine Wilkinson

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pros
The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Cons
The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Katherine ,
Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us.
It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had.
Thanks!

James York

Stop banging your head against the wall when you need to make banners!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-22

We use it to create display campaigns for our clients. It's flexible and fast enough to allow us to deliver excellent quality at record speeds and has made display advertising something we're able to offer as part of our other services without losing hours making tweaks and finding the best way to keep designs uniform across banner sizes and platforms.

Pros
Easily one of my favorite tools, Bannersnack makes display banner creation nearly effortless! The old way: create a bloated PSD file for every possible banner size and organize campaigns or clients into structured folders. The new way: Bannersnack - choose the sizes you need, upload your background, type in your copy, headline and button Call-To-Action and spend 10 minutes doing some minor adjustments. Done. I couldn't imagine my team making display banners for client campaigns in any other way. It would be such a waste of time and resources if we did.

Cons
While its all point and click simple to use... sometimes spacing and sizing on the different banner sizes selected don't format entirely as expected. Not a deal breaker by any means, but depending on the copy and graphics used, it can quickly turn into an exercise in tedious clicking and tweaking to things just right. But even then, its still infinitely faster than doing it manually in Photoshop.

Response from Bannersnack

Hey James!
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so well for you and your team and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer! Thanks again and don't forget that we¿re here for you anytime.

Taylor Mack

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

Reviewed 2019-07-02

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros
My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons
The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily