Data Dwell Sales Enablement Reviews

Data Dwell Sales Enablement

Sales enablement, insights, and tracking for Salesforce CRM

4.78/5 (9 reviews)

Audun Moen Stuland

Great app for analyzing and optimizing the sales process and sales content

Reviewed 2017-10-25

We now know what sales content works best at each stage in the sales process. This has helped us reduce the lead time and sales reps don't have to spend time searching for sales content anymore. We also seeing a significant increase in our conversion rates.

Pros
The setup and configuration of the app was really easy and we were up and running in a matter of minutes. The Sales Athlete app now gives us a new way of knowing what content is working at which stages of our sales process. It also gives us an easy way to see if/which customers open our content and that information is easy accessible on the opportunities where the sales reps needs it. The app is a great addition to our Salesforce instance.

Cons
To get the most out of the solution you have to do a thorough job categorizing your sales collateral. Takes a bit time, but a very healthy exercise.

James Roberts

Data Dwell Review

Reviewed 2019-12-02

Data dwell helps us to keep track of the effectivity of our Sales Collaterals. We can see which are being sent by the Sales Teams and which are being opened / read by our Customers.

Pros
Ability to easily integrate with Salesforce and add to opportunity and lead page layouts.

Cons
Process for sending a single piece of collateral to multiple leads / contact and tracking the activities per person is cumbersome.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Sveinbjorn Ulfarsson

Fast and easy

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Easy delivery of assets around the world. Working with different timezones so content delivery is great.

Pros
Powerful search function, easy access to assets and delivery options.

Cons
Thumbnails might be a bigger or hover option.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kevin Steele

Great Sales Enablement Tool!

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Increased productivity from our Sales Team and accuracy on the Marketing Content they were sending out. We increased Sales somewhere between 25% to 30% within the first 3 months of rolling out the App. Probably would have been higher if we had not done a slow roll out.

Pros
This works great getting the right content, for the right sales person at the right time! Helps us onboard new sales team members faster and makes our great sales people even better. Our sales team no longer wastes time trying to find the right presentation, rate sheet, case study, to give a prospective customer at the correct time in the sales cycle. Highly recommend this product, their implementation team and their people!

Cons
I wish they had a similar product for Service Cloud, because my customer support team could use these content suggestions as well.

Anonymous

Guided selling, a simple interface and analytics of customer consumption of the information you see

Reviewed 2017-10-25

I use the right information at the right time throughout the sales process and save time scrambling around for the right information. It's great too to see the usage in the customers i send it to

Pros
If this is you.... - you have a sales team consistently wasting time trying to find the latest collateral to support the sales process. - you have a marketing team who cannot track how effective their sales collateral is in your quest for growth. - you have internal only documentation finding its way out of the company in error - you send documents and videos to customers but have now awareness if they have been opened, what is viewed most and whether the information is shared with other stakeholders. - you have managers who do not know whether your sales process is being followed. - your IT team have issues with external data passing outside of Salesforce. Yes? Then Sales Athlete is for you.

Mark Campbell

Great system

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Pros
I like the fact that I have eyes on what my customer is doing with the information I am sending them. An example of this would be a quote I sent one customer. He had spent 40 minutes on it that night showing me he was really interested. However, the next day he was objection about price. This showed me that this was a real objection and that I had something to work with on the customer. This gave me confidence to be strong and keep working with him to get him and Liberis a solution. I can see this being the case with all future customers and if you are a smart sales person....at the end of the day it should be used as a tool to make more money and give your customers a better service and experience.

Cons
It would be great if notification for data dwell via slack could come directly to me, this is something i pointed out and the team are working on

Margo Mcauley

Worthwhile Tool

Reviewed 2020-01-08

Helps to convert more sales

Pros
The fact it allows me to see which customers have been looking at my emails

Cons
Nothing really. It's all beneficial..........

Response from Data Dwell

Thanks for the 5* review Margo!

The Data Dwell team

Tracy Kitchen

User Friendly and Functional

Reviewed 2020-01-08

Great!

Pros
The ability to send tailored info to the customer easily and quickly.

Cons
No complaints really. Find it great to use

Response from Data Dwell

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Tracy! We are very glad you are enjoying the product, look out for our latest product updates :)

The Data Dwell team

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tanya Errington-Jones

Outstanding delivery from POC to PROD dev to install

Reviewed 2020-01-11

A profound experience...from the initial conversation regarding the product to then full implementation. The relationship was seamless and we achieved the project deadline all in all the delivery was a success. Both team members from DD that supported the project with ghd - were exceedingly good characters, with real personable skills that you need when starting off with a blank canvas. The consulting and dev side of the project really was outstanding all together...

Pros
The familiarisation from a UI perspective is superb. The navigation around the set up makes sense, it was not complicated.

Cons
This really doesn't apply, there is nothing to NOT like about the software...

Response from Data Dwell

Thanks Tanya! It has been an absolute pleasure working with the ghd team.

Glad to hear the feeling is mutual :)