Email List Verify Logo

Email List Verify

Cloud based self-service email list verification solution

Email List Verify Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Email List Verify?

Pros

Overall great, nice user interface and easy to use. I like how easy and reliable the service always is. I can quickly get a clean list in matter of a few steps.

AM

Aqueel M.

There is an excellent customer support, at all times needed. Thanks for a great service.

JF

Joaquim F.

The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing.

NC

Nkululeko C.

Cons

There is a missing explanation of what was wrong with the email addresses that couldn't send.

AB

Amanda B.

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem.

James H.

I tried several other email checkers, some were very bad.

JY

Jean-Yves T.

Hit and miss

I uploaded a csv file of email addresses and ran the program. The results stated that out of 1000 emails I had 161 invalid addresses. However, when I download the custom results and requested a list of only the bad addresses, I got the full list downloaded.

Pros

When the csv file is in xls format, the program works like a charm.

Cons

When uploading a csv file, the results are hit or miss. (In my case, a complete miss.)

Inconsistent results

We have perform many test for about a month and results are very inconsistent. We checked some emails many times and we get different results each time. For example, john@hotmail.com is marked as spamtrap the first time, and "ok" some day after. Of course this is just an example, there are many other like this one. Support isn't fast, and they don't pay attention on some request. You need yo insist for a an answer.

Pros

They have API

Cons

The results are not reliable

Hello, We have try to assist you for all the request, just let me know if there is any pending request. thank you

Amazin results!

I have used several similar list verification services, but this one is excellent. Out of my 500 verified leads from this tool I did not get even a single bounce back. A great tool!

Cons

Great Tool to improve the health of your email data.

It helped me to clear my dead data to get more accuracy in email marketing.

Pros

It’s user interface is very easy to understand. I use it to filter out my old data. And it always gives my accuracy.

Cons

Sometimes it become unresponsive while uploading large data. That time it’s annoying. They should improve on this.

I am very pleased with this service.

As stated before, with doing Internet Marketing projects, the software was easy to use. As result of the software, I have good emails lists to work with very few unsubscribed or bounced emails.

Pros

It was easy to use. Email Lists that were rejected by my autoresponder were accepted after using this service. I got better results than with others list verifiers for less money.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I disliked about this solfware. I have only used the service twice and I was pleased with the results.

Great and Easy Tool

We got email list from our client. I find tool to validate them and found you. After first i try. it's very easy to use and easy to understand.

Fast, Affordable, Easy-to-Use

I was sending out an email to some of my startup subscribers, but some of the emails were pretty old - and being startups, lots of the emails no longer existed. It was a DISASTER - I ended up having my entire email marketing account put on hold due to low deliverability. After contacting support, I got the issue resolved, and now I use Email List Verify before I send out any campaign. It's AMAZING!!! - now I'll never have the same problem again, it's quick to use and affordable too. Plus it helps me avoid spam filters. Huge win!

Pros

- Speed - Affordability - Support

Cons

Nothing springs to mind!

Email list validation

A much cleaner email list fast - we save so much time rather than going through it ourselves.

Pros

We love that we validate most of our emails we receive from conference registration lists, website visits, etc. We end up with a much more accurate list and don't waste time dealing with bad emails ourselves.

Cons

Nothing. We are new to using a validating tool for our email lists and have used a few others but this by far is our favorite.

Good value for the money

The user interface is easy to use and understand. I've verified about 50k email addresses with the tool, and been really happy with the overall experience so far.

Pros

Really easy to use. I really like that after verification I can just download all invalid addresses and simply go exclude them from my lists. I feel it's quite affordable compared to its competitors too.

Cons

Verification process is a bit slow

Excellent service with quick and consistent results

Pros

I would highly recommend Email List Verify for any email marketing. The Batch API service and their reports are extremely useful, for more effective emailing. 3 things you can expect - speed, support and higher deliverability.

Cons

Nothing to list here. We have tested a handful of validation tools as well as services, Email List Verify is much more accurate than others.

Its very easy to use and the results are fast. But i have had some bounced emails.

Let me filter my clients data base in order to secure send my emails campaings.

Pros

The interface is Easy to use, the results you get are fast and ready to download and use it for clean your data base. Good deal for the cost and fast customer service when needed.

Cons

Despite the filtering you will get some bounced emails. There could be other reasons besides the quality of the filtering.

The Very Best Company I have Used

My experience EmailListVerify has been just amazing. I would highly recommend them not only for their product which in my opinion is the best in the market but also their customer support. Alex and Loukman are fantastic! A winning team and winning product. Sumehr Sondhi, CEO, MarketCurrents

Cons

The dashboard once inside is very clean making this system easy to use even for the "non tecky" guy.

Pros

Aside from the super clean and uncomplicated setup and layout of this app, I think the best thing of all is the prices! Emaillistverify is definitely not like the rest in this market out to gouge you and your pocket book.

Cons

I wish support could get back to inquiries a lot sooner, especially to new comers during their trial so we could get the most out the software.

best service that I use

I had a problem of email bouncing every time I try to launch a campaign on my email list.. I used this service for a month.. and it was amazing.. Now I could send thousands of emails with no bounce coming back.. besides I returned my ROI in only a week.. If someone asks me for a tool for email bouncing.. I would recommend verify email app..

Pros

it is easy to use.. I like it..

Cons

I had some problems download the cleaned lists.. Fortunately the support immediately was their to give assistance..

Maximize email Campaigns

This site helps me avoid being put in spam and helps me keep in touch with my audience.

Pros

This website helps maximize my outreach to my email subscribers by verifying the legitimacy of their emails to avoid getting sent to spam.

Cons

The site has trouble processing lists sometimes, such as errors of not being able to detect the file type.

Super Accurate email verifying

Finally found you, Email List Verify!! Tried other website, never liked it. But this one works all the time.

Pros

Super accurate, Super easy to use. Upload and within minutes you get the results back.

Cons

My client information like country, name of company always messed up when I download the result in csv format.

Fast and easy way to check emails addresses

Pros

- easy to understand - customer service support, I had quite a good experience, and I was impressed by how fast the customer service got back to me. It is very easy and you don´t need any technical knowledge to be able to use it.

Cons

- takes a long time to review email lists

Database cleanse for Just Deals a great success!!

We were having deliverability issues with a database we acquired as part of another business. We ran the database through the e-verify test and problems were gone. We now use it for all our database acquisitions or cleanups of old databases.

Pros

straight forward ease of use.

Cons

I wish we could load the whole database with all client contact fields at once

Best Price and Robust API

I have tried a lot of email validation scripts, Email List Verify has proven to be the best in class. The main challenge was API and they have a robust infra to accommodate thousands of call in a go. With my list, i got 100% validation results and they still claim for 98%. Overall Happy to use them, after trying other in the market.

Pros

Robust API Infrastructure. Almost 100% validation results.

Cons

Lil Expensive than others.

Very easy to use

I was able to check a 10K email list in 2 clicks, it is pretty easy to use. I obtained a pretty good deliverability so far...hard to tell so far if the emails that have been cleaned, deserved to be cleaned, I have no skill to check this point.

Cons

Don't let your mails go to trash

Cleaning mailing list is an absolute must in today's fast changing environment as email ids change, employees quit etc. Email List Verify does an awesome job by filtering out un-deliverable mails so that your mails dont go to trash

Pros

Easy to use Value for money Good customer support

Cons

Slightly slower in processing mailing list when compared to a few other players

Good but could be morre intuitive

A bit frustrating at first. Support window blocks view of some functionality. I found the service to run very slow on a small list. Going to try a bigger one now. Hopefully it was just an anomole.

Pros

Gets the junk out of my list and helps me maintain my IP reputation.

Cons

speed, support, intuitiveness.

All you needed for an effective email campaign

Solved the problems we do have with invalid emails. We now enjoy full email campaigns to lists totally valid

Pros

Very accurate validation process. It doesn't omit any invalid email address. Prompt support team as well

Cons

Nothing has really made me sad with Email List Verify. It's fine for now.

emaillistverify review

i've tested numerous websites to verify email lists but emaillistverify was the easiest one to use, good features, and affordable price

Pros

good service for that pricing,, also the fact that we can download results individually is awesome

Cons

maybe the service is down sometimes and the process is stopped without possibility to resume even the credits are used but no result

so far so good

theh first few time i used th e sytem it was slow ...i mean super slow uploading my list...i think i h ad a list of3-6k and it took over an hour to load. THe last few times it seems to have sped up that process, which is solild

Pros

THat is provides the numerous reasons for the email being rejected

Cons

It can take a long time to clean larger lists.