Email List Verify Reviews

Email List Verify

Cloud based self-service email list verification solution

Email List Verify

Review Summary

Pros

My experience EmailListVerify has been just amazing. I would highly recommend them not only for their product which in my opinion is the best in the market but also their customer support.

Sumehr S.

Read the full review
It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences. Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Read the full review
I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Read the full review

Cons

There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake.

James H.

James H.

Read the full review
We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup.

Hans A.

Amazing product!

Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

Cons

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify

I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

Pros

The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

Cons

It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Pros

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

Cons

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused...

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the...

Maximize email Campaigns

This site helps me avoid being put in spam and helps me keep in touch with my audience.

Pros

This website helps maximize my outreach to my email subscribers by verifying the legitimacy of their emails to avoid getting sent to spam.

Cons

The site has trouble processing lists sometimes, such as errors of not being able to detect the file type.

Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool

Pros

Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Cons

The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

Get the most bang for your buck

Pros

Email List Verify is very generous with the quantity of emails. We started with a free trial and got tons of emails verified each day - nothing is ever 100% perfect and I think there were as few as two errors in our first week. This plus the economical value is what made us choose to invest in this software and use it (at my former job). Another plus - customer service! The implementation team really helped my team get on board and comfortable with the product.

Cons

I didn't run into any issues or cons about this to be honest. If anything, I wish they accepted more file types for submitting lists!

My Best Email list cleaner at all times

If you're in business that deals with Email Marketing you really need to have a System that verify your list and clean up those duplicate emails. Email List Verify is great tool to use I highly recommend it.

Pros

It helps us in our business to clean up our email list and at low cost price. It very easy to use even if you are a beginner. The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing". So the more you recommend the Email List Verify in your clients it ended up pays for itself.

Cons

So far I can say the Email List Verify is best tool to use,

Impressive! EmailListVerify makes it so easy to clean lists, delivering results in minutes

A list of 'active' contacts was included with a Wordpress plug-in for a client website project. Before we could approve their using the list for email marketing, it had to be cleaned of bad emails. Email List Verify made this super easy, straightforward, and quick at the best price on the market.

Pros

The UI is simple, clean, and easy to use. The directions are clear. And, the results are delivered in, literally, a minute or so with clear graphical results and easy export.

Cons

This was my first experience using this kind of service. Did my research prior and decided this is the best and, happily, there are no cons to using Email List Verify.

Excellent service and affodable

We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

Pros

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

Cons

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

Cons

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.

Perfect for joomla users' registration

I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

Pros

fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

Cons

are you joking? it's perfect :-)

Restored my domain reputation

Pros

When I first launched by website for my business I would receive mountains of spam and suspicious emails from nearly everyone due to my inability to verify customers. Naturally, the reputation of my domain took a serious hit. Since I subscribed to Email List Verify, I was able to restore my domain's reputation. It's also a wonder tool for eliminating fake email addresses, which ultimately reduces operating costs.

Cons

It was a little hard to setup the API at first. It was hard to reach their customer service, but once I did, they were great.

Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails

We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

Pros

We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Cons

It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use.

Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Pros

Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

Cons

I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Improved data for better email marketing

Pros

This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

Cons

There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

Great service and easy to use interface.

I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Pros

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Cons

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Don't know how I worked without it!

Pros

I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Cons

Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

Great Tool for List Scrubbing

This is an incredibly affordable option to get your email lists cleaned up without ticking off your ESPs and having to deal with compliance issues- it's a must for new lists, in my opinion.

Pros

Email List Verify is incredibly simple to use and seems to be reliable in our experience- plus, at a 1,000 free, you can always test with smaller signups before committing to a paid account.

Cons

Nothing at all- Email List Verify operates as advertised and is an underrated tool for email marketers.

The best email verification service

Pros

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Great Service!

The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists. I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Email List Verify Review

Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Pros

Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Cons

Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

Pros

Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

Cons

no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

Quick and thorough filtering

A clean email list

Pros

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Cons

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

the most reliable email verifying website

Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Pros

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package. And the free daily verification.

Cons

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Indispensable and Inexpensive for Email Marketing

Pros

Easy, fast, and inexpensive email verification. Does bulk verification, which saves a ton of time.

Cons

No real downsides, even has some free verification at the beginning.