Evalato Reviews

5.0/5 (16 reviews)

Teodora Dobreva

Evalato is great!

Reviewed 2019-01-15

We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony. As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Employer of the year" awards.

Pros
- Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms; - As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze; - Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials. - All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great.

Cons
- I would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato!

Response from Evalato

Thank you for your review. The feature you need is soon to be released.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Grigor Karaivanov

Superior award-management platform

Reviewed 2018-12-10

We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs.

Pros
Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition. The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized.

Cons
Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Albena Georgieva

Evalato took us to the future

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Great experience! That’s a true remedy for us as awards organizers. Evalato showed us what it means to work in a truly efficient way. I believe that’s the future of awards management.

Pros
Everything really. I can’t imagine organizing our awards without Evalato now. It makes collecting entries so effortless - no exchange of endless emails with applicants and jury, no crappy registrations forms, no storing of applications in hundreds of folders anymore. Now we handle everything in Evalato and that’s a big time-saver. I like how easy it is to set up the judging and that I can monitor the progress of the judges and the judging results in real time. Our judges and customers are also very pleased with our choice of software and that really matters to us. I love the interface of the system too. It’s so sleek and simple. I also love how the registration form looks on our website - we were able to customize it with our brand’s colours and fonts and it’s just beautiful and perfectly matching our website. On top of that, Evalato support team is so helpful and kind.

Cons
Currently they don’t have a public voting. However, we know it’s being developed right now as a feature. Right now we use another app for this purpose but we don’t like it so we’re really looking forward to Evalato’s public voting feature to be launched. We hope it will be beautiful and user-friendly as everything in Evalato.

Response from Evalato

Thank you! Yes, the public voting feature is on its way.

Victoria Dobrinova

Perfect for awards management and candidates selection!

Reviewed 2019-01-14

There is no doubt Evalato is the most easy to use and time saving app of it's kind!

Pros
We use it to select candidates, signing up for our career events, and for the whole awards management, we organise. So the most important thing is our candidates/company entries/junges feel comfortable, while doing whatever is needed. Not last, Evalato saves so much time to our team, we really do have time for more inspirational things to do!

Cons
Probably, that it's not free for free entrants. But I surely understand that and am totally fine, beacuse when it saves so much time and saves the day, the price is reasanoble. And also they have transparency in pricing, so I can check my budget.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Anonymous

The best award management system, period!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-17

We have been looking and testing many systems of this kind. We spent tens of thousands of dollars in custom systems that every time they needed a bigger investment to keep it working and current. We were so happy to find Evalato that offer a flexible system with amazing features. It is truly the most friendly system that we found and the price is unbeatable!

Pros
Ease of use, flexibility in cost, management features, possibility to connect with Paypal/Stripe, customer support.

Cons
There is nothing we don't like about it.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Tia Stankova

Evalato review

Reviewed 2019-01-11

One word - simplicity. Evalato is a tool I wouldn't replace for anything.

Pros
How easy it makes the review phase. Setting up different rounds is quick and easy. Sending entries to the judges takes just a click! Last but not least, it’s such a relief that the software calculates the final evaluation results. I also love that the platform provides you with a special submission webpage to display the judges’ ratings and the entries themselves once the winners are announced.

Cons
So far, so good. I have no complaints at all.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the love!

Tsveta Tsvetkova

Love from first sight

Reviewed 2019-02-18

Evalato helps us work in a modern and efficient way. It took us into the future of awards management. We loved it from the moment we saw it and it gets even better in time since they are constantly introducing new features.

Pros
It makes organizing awards a walk in the park. It was so easy to get started with Evalato - it really simple and user-friendly as a software. We save tons of time thanks to Evalato’s tools - from the smooth registration process, automated emails to the evaluation process that is so easy to set up and manage. I love that we can customize the look of the registration form to perfectly match our website. Our applicants and judges are also very pleased with the system which is very important to us. The customer support is exceptional.

Cons
Still lacking a public voting feature but they said it’s being developed as a feature at the moment. So we’re looking forward to it since we’re not happy with the app we’re using right now. And we’re certain Evalato’s version will be so much better.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, our developers are working on the public voting feature and it will be available soon.

Mariana Tzekova

Definitely 'THE NEXT LEVEL' for your awards management.

Reviewed 2019-01-31

Pros
It's extremely easy to use. I love that. The software is build amazingly. All the included features are well thought and it does save a lot of precious time when managing awards. I'm also impressed by their customer support - fast reply, easy to understand explanations, pretty friendly staff :)

Cons
Honestly speaking, I was unable to find anything.

Veronika Dimitrova

Awesome system

Reviewed 2019-01-12

Compared to other similar solutions I’ve researched, Evalato is the definite winner when it comes to ease of use and price.

Pros
Easy to use Great UX design Simple application Completely customizable judging method Sleek analytics Automatic emails to applicants and judges Great customer support

Cons
I can’t think of anything that i didn`t like

Response from Evalato

Thank you, Veronika!

Lyubomir Harizanov

The simplest and most efficient awards software

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-18

I truly love that tool. Makes everything simple!

Pros
Before choosing Evalato, I made quite a research on similar systems so that I make the best choice for our team and customers. Evalato is the easiest to use from all I’ve seen - simple and logical UI, beautiful design, and so easy to use. Yet, super efficient. I love that we’re in control of everything concerning our awards: from payments to managing the submissions in all stages. It just makes the whole process so much easier for us as organizers! Same for submitters and judges.

Cons
I cannot add anything here. I’m super happy with the software.

Petya Lund

Overall excellent solution

Reviewed 2019-01-07

A friend recommended Evalato to help automate application submission so I knew it would be good - just not how good exactly. All I can say is: Evalato where have you been all this time?

Pros
This is much better than I expected. It does everything as advertised and automates all the work once the program is setup and running.

Cons
One minor problem is no free option for free programs, but considering the quality of the system I’m ok with this.

Response from Evalato

Thanks for the feedback!

Ulyana Vincheva

Evalato is an easy-to-use platform that incorporates every process that is part of organizing a priz

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-19

Submission of the candidatures takes place directly on the platform, and there is no longer any need for a person from our company to deal with the transfer of files from participants to an archive. Then there is no need to prepare the files (from designer and editor) for the jury itself. Everything happens on this platform, and the real work of the organizer of the contest is eliminated on 100% from the platform.

Pros
What I like most about the software is the way it works with the submissions and how the judgement process is doing.

Cons
Last but not least: I highly appreciate the modern layout of the platform.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Annie Atanasova

A must-have during an evaluation process

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-29

For a reasonable price, you get an amazing software which does most of the work for you! One of the best things about it is that it is a real time-saver! Evaloto makes everything much more organised, quick and easy! Love it!

Pros
Evalato is a great tool which facilitates every step of the evaluation process. It is super easy to use and it is user friendly. It makes the process for organisers, submitters and judges simple, quick and efficient. It has amazing features and it is really flexible. I love that the form can be embedded on the website! Managing submissions is much smoother and enjoyable now.

Cons
I am quite satisfied with the software :)

Anonymous

Top solution, great support

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Pros
Easy to use Video tutorials Simple and streamlined processes Resumable application creation I further recommend the product because of the great customer support

Cons
Stumbled upon a minor bug with the exported data, but I contacted support and it was fixed within an hour, so that’s not much of a con really.

Response from Evalato

Thank you for the review! Glad you are happy with our product and support.

Ellen Aldajuste

So easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-02-15

This software replaces a poorly functioning awards judging site that cost a fortune. It has been a very good experience.

Pros
The best part about this software is how easy it is to set up and have ready to go.

Cons
If there were a con it would be that sometimes it was difficult to find the feature that I needed, but customer service was great at pointing me where to go for it.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!

Evgeni Yovchev

Best in class in my opinion

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Pros
The best part is how easy it is to use Evalato. Also, I like the team behind the tool. They are quite fast to answer any question that might pop-up.

Cons
I like it a lot. I just wanted to find about it a while ago.

Response from Evalato

Thank you!