Kontentino Reviews

Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & clients

4.72/5 (76 reviews)

Pros
  • Love all of the features and options. The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process.Lucie S.Read the full review
  • The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration.Quentin D.Read the full review
  • Also, I love te implementation of the inspiration calendar that can be personalised.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.Jyothish J.Read the full review
  • Missing twitter for now, but they just told me that twitter will be available soon.Radovan K.Read the full review
  • We miss more functions in the mobile app. Customer needs to comment and change status in mobile.Jaroslava T.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Valerija Brkljac

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros
I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've already done, you can even translate through Kontentino for the international brands. You can check with your team every step (defined perfectly), like content creator, graphic designer, who is collaborating with the team. All the features are wonderful. You can add the logo and place it on the image in Kontentino. You can have albums, categories, tags, plan your budget, get the approval. It's incredible the list of features you can choose from and make your own "formula" for work, documenting every step of the process. It's for serious work and serious results. My secret "check up" with Kontentino is when I have a client that loves to be organized, love perfectionism and diligence, I know that the last step, the ability to make right decisions is there, as well as 99% for success! You can use it for Twitter (I've started with), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. And last but not least, the support is fantastic! This platform comes from the experience and is the Solution for your needs when it comes to working with clients! That's why it's so good.

Cons
Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Great planning tool

Reviewed 2020-06-02

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros
We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons
There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;)
Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow).
If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you.
Best!

Lea Macíková

Great service for social media administration

Reviewed 2020-07-21

I have been very satisfied with Kontentino, especially their customer support.

Pros
I really love the customer support experience and the regular updates of the service (recently, gifs have been added).

Cons
I would appreciate the possibility of scheduling post for Instagram

Cheng Rachel

The response in the chat room is fast.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pros
1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post. 2/ The album function is good as well.

Cons
1/ time zone (we always need to adjust the time zone) 2/ @ function to tag people is missing now. In order to do so, you need to go to the facebook/ linkedin directly to put the post.

Daniel Autumn

Fantastic Social Media Manager

Reviewed 2020-05-25

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros
I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're done! Adding Kontentino into our workflows has been really easy and actually saves us time and effort. There's lots of features that are available that I look forward to using, such as insights and reporting. Kontentino gets the brilliant basics correct so well, which is the most important thing: being able to schedule posts, upload multiple photos (and save them on their own galleries), and being able to set up other users so we can work collaboratively.

Cons
Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

Adrian Wawrzyczek

First choice social media management tool!

Reviewed 2020-06-02

Pros
- Easy to use - Planning with calendar view - Clear and good work mobile app - A lot of planning features - Workflow options - FB link customization options - good price

Cons
Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

Katerina Pernis

Great UI

Reviewed 2019-12-30

Pros
It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post. I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools. The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons
I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina.

Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020.

You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Alan Macin

Excellent for Social Media Management

Reviewed 2019-12-30

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros
Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons
The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback.

We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020.

You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap

Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Eva-Maria Fruhmann

ma feedback to this tool

Reviewed 2020-01-22

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates. so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros
i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Cons
in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API.

You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles.

We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon.

Alena Kovarova

Everything

Reviewed 2020-05-19

We use Kontentino for scheduling all FB posts and contests and for analysis of the performance.

Pros
It was very easy to start using Kontentino. Our company switched from a different platform as Kontentino offered more features - creating UTM links, comfort in internal approval process and possibility to change introductory pictures of articles. Support service has been ALWAYS very helpful. Recently we have started to use the analytics function and it has been useful for checking the overall performance of site as well as individual posts.

Cons
From my point of view, the only disadvantage is the impossibility to crop the image for Instagram square directly in Kontentino.

Abigail Nwaocha

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Reviewed 2016-12-08

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Pros
The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons
The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

Anonymous

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

Reviewed 2020-01-02

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros
The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons
It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you.

Stephany van Cranenbroek

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-08-31

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros
- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons
- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Juraj Horný

Excellent social media solution for companies

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons
Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Zuzana Tomascikova

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons
The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Iveta Hrdlickova

I vote for Kontentino

Reviewed 2020-03-24

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros
- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

Cons
I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Veronika Froncova

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Reviewed 2016-07-04

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Pros
Easy to use, intuitive, efficient, great features for collaboration and communication.

Cons
No cons so far

Patricia Romanikova

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Reviewed 2017-04-26

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Pros
easy to use, calendar overview, collaboration features, quick support

Cons
none

Quentin De Meuter

Easy scheduling

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-03

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

Pros
The scheduling tool is really powerful and wonderful for collaboration. We did not had time to organise a training but the whole team was easily on board. I want considering to try out other tools but the team ask me to stay on Kontentino.

Cons
The analytics part is nice but it would be interesting to have something more developed and professional. We are ready to pay a little bit more per month to have access to better analytics.

Response from Kontentino

Thanks, Quentin for your kind words. Analytics is definitely something we want to improve in the near future. Please send your ideas and suggestions for improvements to our customer support and I am sure many of them will be implemented.

Kara Burrows

A great option for planning social content

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Pros
Love all of the features and options! I like being able to use their content calendars for both Facebook and Twitter, and being able to create our own labels ("tags") so that we can easily sort our posts. Great to be able to collect client feedback and/or changes.

Cons
Have ran into a few problems along the way, which we've had to contact Support about each time. Hopefully once all of the kinks are worked out things will run smoothly for us!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Micael Rocamora

Almost Perfect

Reviewed 2020-02-27

We love to work with Kontentino

Pros
It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

Cons
we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

Kinga Odziemek

GAMECHANGER!

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros
Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Cons
It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Wikus Otto

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros
It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons
One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.

Charlotte Griffiths

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-21

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros
The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons
No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Pros
easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Cons
can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D