Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

visit website

Kontentino Reviews

Pros

I'm using Kontentino for all the social accounts of my clients and it has been a great help and time saving . Best scheduling software.

Caroline C.

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client.

Patrik H.

Natalia S.

Cons

Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.

Jyothish J.

Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.

Abigail N.

There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Pros

I have tested almost all platforms that you can find on the web, as I'm working online from 1999. There are some great solutions for publishing and also analysis, tracking, really great solutions. And they are famous too. But when it comes to the crucial phase of preparing for Social Media, like content creation and planning, Kontentino is unique. You can save your ideas, work on them, reuse what you've...

Cons

Just one thing that I can say I don't like and I have asked if possible to get it better. I'd like to be able to organize my albums better. Like having options to name it in numeric order and by category also.

Fantastic Social Media Manager

A vital part of any experience for us is good customer service, and the staff are so friendly and helpful at all times. I love that in tech support chats we can use gifs and emoticons - it just sets such a wonderful tone. Great service and excellent price for this tool - price is especially important to us as a charity.

Pros

I love Kontentino's calendar system and how easy it is to use. We don't have a lot of time to mess around with complex systems when posting to our social media networks, and Kontentino makes it so easy to do in a very visual way. One of the largest positives for me is being able to quickly duplicate posts onto other social media platforms without messing around with them, just a few clicks and you're...

Cons

Nothing - there's no changes from us and it does exactly what we want to. At anytime where I've been unsure if there's a feature missing or I can't find, the staff have always been on hand to help me.

First experience of a student with a planning tool

Pros

The program was used in the framework of a school assignment. This was a completely new experience for myself and the team. Kontentino made working in a group easy as each member could plan and edit posts. The calendar was very helpful.

Cons

Posts on Instagram sometimes needed to be posted manually via the mobile app. This app wasn't very useful. When we wanted to post more pictures simultaneously we needed to post it directly via Instagram, which made it very hard to plan.

Perfect social media tool for our small organisation

Pros

It's easy to use and they offer amazing & quick customer service! We've been using the software since 2018 so we've seen the tool and its features grow and evolve. Even when there is a small technical issue, the team is always there to support you and provide you with a solution.

Cons

No cons . For our needs, Kontentino offers everything we need in an easy way!

Very kontent!

I've been using Kontentino for a couple of years now and it made my life, and that of my colleagues, a lot easier.

Pros

It helped organised an entire team on one client and content plan. No needless or lost e-mails anymore. All your assets on one place where-ever you are. A real time saver too! Btw, fabulous customer service that is really focused on making a good product that works for everyone.

Cons

It's hard to find something that I dislike about Kontentino. Whenever there's an issue or something, there's always someone who's there to help me out.

Great planning tool

We use the app for 2 Facebook accounts and Linkedin internally in the company and we are totally satisfied. Everything works perfect and in case there is any problem, Support team ia always ready to help you.

Pros

We have been using Kontentino for more than a year and so far this is very useful for us. Support is great, quick and very helpful!

Cons

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;) Please ask our support for early access to new version of our Mobile app with planning functionalities (not only workflow). If there is no plan fitting your needs please also suggest this to our support. They might find a solution for you. Best!

Great social media management for agencies

At the moment, Kontentino is less mature than competitors such as Hootsuite. However, they are working fast to add needed functionality. Their team is very open to customer input and the service is fantastic.

Pros

Easy scheduling of social media posts; approval workflows & ease of use with clients

Cons

Still lacks some functionalities such as community management

First choice social media management tool!

Pros

- Easy to use - Planning with calendar view - Clear and good work mobile app - A lot of planning features - Workflow options - FB link customization options - good price

Cons

Will be nice to have some features to planning non-social media task, like articles on blog or promo campaing

Great UI

Pros

It's easy to use. Works better that Hootsuite or Sproutsocial in tagging and preparing the preview of a post. I'm keen on the layout, it's easier for orientaton than similar tools. The customer support is always ready to help and very proactive.

Cons

I am missing the analytics for Twitter and LinkedIn, which could be hopefully introduced in 2020.

Thanks a lot for the feedback Katerina. Improving analytics and adding more channels into it is one of our priorities for the first half of 2020. You can keep track of the progress on our public roadmap. http://kontentino.com/roadmap Bo

Awesome software

I use Kontentino to plan posts for my clients

Pros

It is very easy to use Kontentino. If you also look at the price it is a very reasonable price in comparison to other softwares. I use Kontentino almost daily to plan posts for my customers and my own social media.

Cons

Kontentino doesn't post automatically on Instagram so you do have to post the posts yourself which costs extra time but on the other hand you can read the caption again and check for typ or spellingerrors.

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time...

Pros

The Inspiration feature The Collaboration feature The Budget Allocation feature

Cons

The bugs in my account made me wonder if I was the only who experienced these problems, as minor as they may be. I wish the Albums feature could serve as a fully functional digital asset manager, not just for uploaded posts images and videos but to store images and videos for future use like MavSocial.

The ideal tool for planning and approving content

We've been using it for over a year and we could't be happier of having such an extremely useful tool! We are so happy we are now supporting Kontentino with feedback on how to make it even better.

Pros

The user interface is pretty easy to use. It's easy to have an overview of what's coming up and the approval activity es great.

Cons

Sometimes we wish we could have all the features for posting content as there is in creator studio from FB, such as polls, etc. Yet I don't know how feasible this is. There are some things to improve in terms of user experience, but with the help of our team we are providing feedback directly to Kontentino and the are very receptive.

Thanks, Ila for your kind words. We would love to provide you more post formats such as the mentioned polls. Unfortunately, Facebook does not provide API for some of the formats. Bo

Excellent for Social Media Management

I´m scheduling a lot of our content through Kontentino and sending it for approval.

Pros

Kontentino is really useful because you can schedule content that you can´t on other platforms: instagram stories, instagram carousels, some twitter videos and some facebook formats. The approval flow is easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not that user friendly, specially on the app.

Thanks a lot, Alan for your feedback. We are planning to improve the user interface and add more functionalities to the mobile app in 2020. You can see our road map here: http://kontentino.com/roadmap Or watch our Livestream where we reveal our plans for 2020. https://www.facebook.com/kontentino/videos/761240394696703/

Kontentino my daily helper!

I´m carring about 15 profiles on FB and 5 profile on Instagram. I use Kontentino every single day for planning, preparing creating post on social media profiles.

Pros

My favourite new´s is button schedule all. When me and my colleague prepare content plan for next period, I can push only one button. Perfect.

Cons

I would lide schedule post on instagram in basic version.

ma feedback to this tool

in the beginning it was a bit tricky - like always when u get a new tool.... but the handling is coming so fast and the support is always there - so u never have the feeling of beeing alone.... sometimes when u load videos it takes a bit longer but yeah - in this times of worldwideconnection i think its normal - like having rush hour. we are always super informed about latest news and updates. so in summary i would say: its a super tool, if u have to work on this different plattforms. It gives u the possibility of a good organized daily flow.

Pros

i am fan of the customer support. they are very fast and professional. let it flow

Cons

in LinkedIn its not possible to plan videoposts - but the technical team gave us the button 4 videoplaning to have a better overview

Thanks, Eva for the kind words. Unfortunately, Scheduling Videos to LinkedIn Personal profiles is not possible because LinkedIn does not provide such API. You can still schedule LinkedIn videos to Company profiles. We are keeping an eye on every LinkedIn API update. So hoping to provide this missing API soon. Bo

A scheduling tool simplifying my every day

With my team we manage 10 social media profiles which without Kontentino would be a mess :) This way we have a great overview over what's happening and can easily cooperate. So thank you!

Pros

The best added value is the simplicity of use. The design of the app actually makes it fun to "work" and supports creativity. I love that Kontentino often releases new features, such as the integration with Creator Studio, that make it even easier and more effective to manage my company's social media channels.

Cons

It occasionally happens that the post doesn't get scheduled on the first try and there are some limitations like the number of photos that can be uploaded at once to LinkedIn but to me they are small things and if there is a problem the customer support replies really quickly, I really enjoy the chat window in the app.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It helps us to build even more valuable and joyful tool for you. Bo

Great customer care and very easy to use!

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Pros

- It's very easy to use. Clients, copywriters, .. For everybody it's very straight forward - It looks good and professional - There is a good overview of all the pages and the posts - Customer care replies almost directly and always helps you out - The team is willing to think along for future features.

Cons

- There is a delay in the notifications , but this is only 15 minutes.

Excellent social media solution for companies

Pros

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Cons

Calendar view for multiple social media accounts is much appreciated, since we are using various social media channels.

Kontentino Review

Kontentino really helps with this working from home to keep everyone updated and keep the flow of scheduling the posts really nice and tight.

Pros

I feel that everything in Kontentino is really helping me daily to juggle with the planning of social media on all platforms that we use and also reporting things as well. Having used Kontentino for almost 3 years now it really is amazing.

Cons

Right now I don't really know what I would like to approve.

De juiste software voor je social media kalenders

Een handige tool me enorm veel voordelen en door een gestroomlijnde workflow tijd te besparen voor het inplannen van social media berichten.

Pros

De functionaliteit om meerdere kalenders in te plannen met berichten en deze vooruit te plannen met de tool Creator Studio vanuit Facebook voor verschillende bedrijven.

Cons

Ik heb nog geen echte nadelen ervaren met Kontentino, ze slagen er namelijk altijd in om Moddit te doen verbazen.

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Pros

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Cons

The first impression is not as intuitive, however you'll learn how to work with the tool pretty quickly. And there is also really helpful support, which can help you.

Great scheduling tool

Pros

We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features. Totally recommend! :)

Cons

We'd appreciate dark mode and also scheduling 3d posts - which is currently being developed, so looking forward to it :)

I vote for Kontentino

I like Kontentino very much. It's easy and nice to use. I like how it looks. You can manage all social networks from one place. Posting is better for me from Kontentino then from a certain social network.

Pros

- Great Customer Support - Nice environment - Easy to use - Good Analytics - Nice look - Useful tools

Cons

I know it is not possible anywhere (Buffer, ...) but it would be great to be able to tag persons directly from Kontentino as there already is an "approved" connection between Kontentino and certain social network.

Brilliant customer support!

We have used Kontentino for couple of years now and it is definitely our first choice.

Pros

Software is easy to use and customer service is spot on! Also, you can get really fast answers from the customer support directly from the live chat.

Cons

There is always room for improvement, but I can't point out any disadvantages right now.

Great tool

Pros

Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client

Cons

A bit complicated publishing posts on Instagram (maybe it will be solved with the new publishing API)

Thanks, Peter for your kind words. When it comes to IG scheduling, we should have the API approved in February 2021.