Kontentino Reviews

4.7/5 (60 reviews)

Abigail Nwaocha

Interesting Social Media Management tool with Budget Allocation Options

Reviewed 2016-12-08

I created and scheduled my first post to Facebook and set it to go out at 10:15am, however at 10:18am, it still read 'scheduled', on looking at it I realized that the time zone was set to Pacific Midway Rather than EAT. Fixing it wasn't really a problem, however, there isn't a way to automatically change the time zone to each SM profile or 'channel' as it's called on Kontentino. To change the time zone, I'll have to go to each channel and change the time zones individually, which is worrying as I work with numerous clients and I manage their Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. It would be a hassle to do that individually. I contacted them and Bo the CEO said the time zone should automatically set to my location, however, he would get the developers to look into it. I'm not sure if they fixed it as I'd already set it manually, but the quick response was a definite plus. Another feature I had issues with was the fact that unlike Hootsuite, Buffer, and CoSchedule, I couldn't select multiple channels and send a post to them automatically. This meant that I had to create a post in one channel e.g. Facebook, copy the post and then select another channel e.g. Twitter, and paste it there. It would have been easier to be able to select them at once and make the post. Posts on a channel can be 'grouped' or placed into a "content plan" e.g. I can create a content plan for December 2016, for holidays, for a specific product etc. It is easy to clone the content plan on a Facebook channel to another Facebook channel. However, my account for some reason didn't give me the option to clone to twitter. Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would. There are several features that make Kontentino standout from the crowd, such as its collaboration and planning abilities. Kontentino allows you to keep images and assets for inspiration. I also love its collaboration feature as it allows you to work with your client or your team at every state of your social campaign. And when your post is ready, Kontentino allows you to send it to your client for approval or to Facebook/twitter. Another MAJOR feature is the ability to allocate budget to the post to keep track of expenses, such as the budget for boosted posts as well as any other expense the campaign would incur. This is good because it lets you evenly spread your client budget before the campaign/posts go live.

Valerija Brkljac

Absolutely unique platform for quality, if you want a serious Social Media work with clients

Reviewed 2017-12-09

Increase in quality, engagement, organic number of followers.

Stephany van Cranenbroek

Great customer care and very easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-08-31

The team behind Kontentino is great. Their customer centric thinking is a real added value. The tool itself is constantly improving, new features are implanted and it really makes my work easier, it's also more efficient for the client. As well, all feedback and older versions are available and visible, nothing will get lost in emails and exceldocs.

Juraj Horný

Excellent social media solution for companies

Reviewed 2018-03-28

We use Kontentino as a social media publishing tool in Exponea. I like how easy it is to use - it represents a great way for any business to syndicate their content to all the major social networks. When it comes to organizing and executing on your content strategy, you would be hard pressed to find a solution better than Kontentino. The scheduling and integrations make it easy to share your content across channels in order to make sure you increase the reach of your audience. I also appreciate the smooth approval process of the post - from copy creation, graphic design, final approval by management and scheduling.

Zuzana Tomascikova

Easy to manage & really helpful social media tool in your daily life!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Kontentino helps us in scheduling posts by our own schedule, setting up times and days as a path to follow. We use Kontentino for creation of the social post and following approval process (creator, translator, manager). I found Kontentino pretty easy to manage - it is well organized and clean to help you schedule all the posts on several platforms. If you need a social media tool - in order to simplify your daily work and obtaining better results & time management, Kontentino is your solution.

Veronika Froncova

Amazing tool, helped us a lot

Reviewed 2016-07-04

We've been using Kontentino for some time now, and it's very user-friendly and effective. It helps us manage our content marketing and communicate efficiently with each other in our company as well as with our clients. Everything is a lot more organised and streamlined now. We are very happy with the tool, and our clients are satisfied with it, too.

Patricia Romanikova

I would recommend this product, Patricia, Pixel Federation

Reviewed 2017-04-26

Love this product! It is a great tool to schedule social media posts with calendar overview. Every member of the team (content creator, graphic and lead) has its own rights so collaboration is a piece of cake. We use it for our 6 Facebook pages (TrainStation, Emporea, Diggys Adventure, Galactic Junk League, Seaport and Pixel Federation) with 2 000 000 fans all together. Thanks for help with managing it, Kontentino.

Quentin De Meuter

Easy scheduling

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-03

The team is really nice, helpful and responsive.

Kara Burrows

A great option for planning social content

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Ability to have clients approve/provide feedback on proposed posts for their social accounts.

Kinga Odziemek

GAMECHANGER!

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Wikus Otto

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Charlotte Griffiths

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-21

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Love it!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Michal Zborovjan

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

Beverley Theresa

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-20

One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

Ebe Docter

Great platform, fast workflow

Reviewed 2018-02-13

The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Jyothish Jayan

We chose Kontentino because we wanted a Social Media Management Platform with Workflows

Reviewed 2019-01-23

A really good social media management tool which features content workflow. Go for it if you work as a team for social media scheduling and content management.

Scott Ross

Great for non-profits!!!

Reviewed 2018-02-12

It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Jay Noland

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Joaquin Manuel Llano Montero

A very good quality/price relation produc

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Karolina Travnickova

Best Social Media Tool Ever

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Anonymous

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Reviewed 2018-09-24

It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Melvin Woudenberg

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-23

As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!

Alan Holub

Simplicity is the answer

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Simple, clean, precise and without any bugs (so far)! And goddamn the customer service is just incredible. If youre still using excel sheets and ppts i feel bad for you.

Anonymous

great software for anyone managing social media account

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Great, not willing to change anytime soon

Maru Mitlik

Simple and perfect for planning posts

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Kontentino is the first tool, which is really simple. I do not need excel sheets and word documents anymore. Thats lovely!

Anonymous

Love working with Kontentino!

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Kontentino is a great tool for contentdistribution. Especially when you'e looking for a approval system...

Dominika Wygrysová

Kontenino is dynamic and responds to users' inputs.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

If I could choose working with Kontentino over any other program, I would chose Kontentino every single time. Not only it is already very intuitive, but the customer support is great and you can see it`s changing dynamically with new features.

Carolina Martins

Kontentino saved my life in social media management

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Time to work on strategy, instead of doing excel sheets or something counterintuitive.

Matous Roskovec

The first Social Media management Tool that actually works for us.

Reviewed 2019-01-11

It’s great! After struggling with Buffer, internal solutions and Social Media templates in Airtable, Kontentino seems to have answer to everything we need at Avocode at the moment.

Jessica Vanhoeck

We are very pleased with Kontentino. It helps us save time and we have a better overview!

Reviewed 2018-03-28

It saves a lot of time and speeds up the client approval process (and we can point this out to our clients as well).

Caroline Adams

Great features, easy to use and the best customer service I've received in a long time!

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Easy to see content across channels IUSGP GENIQPGBU32 (sorry, just making up character number as I'm pushed for time)

Anonymous

Great app to manage social media content

Reviewed 2018-09-04

It's great and I recomment it to everyone.

Jaroslava Tomsu

We use it for communication between colleges mainly

Reviewed 2017-11-28

We like Calendar, overview, tags. We are happy with the desktop app. We miss more functions in the mobile app.

Petra Jankovicova

Great and simple content management tool

Reviewed 2016-07-05

Ut is very easy to use and our clients love it too, because it is very intuitive and there is no complicated training necessary

Lucie Stoberova

Kontentino saved my time, It's a pleasure to work with this tool

Reviewed 2018-06-15

The functionality and excellent customer support. Love all of the features and options! The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process.

Matteo Canuti

Kontentino was a nice surprise!

Reviewed 2018-05-29

We appreciate the usability and the features of Kontentino as much as the support given by the team. Their continuous will to improving the software is one their added values.

Adriana Hudson

There are not enough words to describe how powerful this tool is.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Efficiency, faster incorporation of client feedback, giving my clients a more pro experience.

John Anderson

Love using Kontentino! Saves me time and energy!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Kontentino saves me time and energy each month when approving social posts for clients.

Jana Palencarova

Amazing. I like it a lot. Kontentino save my time.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

It is easy to use, you can make a simple media plan for your project, control it, and change it over time. I recommend it to everyone.

Jochhen Houbrechts

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Great product to use. Managing accounts is very easy. Love to work with this tool. It has a lot of pottential

Andrea Bubníková

Today I dont wanna use anything else! <3

Reviewed 2017-11-30

Its so easy to communicate with my colleagues and with clients about the posts! <3 And it has great customer support. Bo or Zambo are great!

Anonymous

I am very happy to use. It saves a lot of time

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I complete a monthly program in one day. After I don't think about shares anymore. It is saving my time.

Boroka Pinter

generally OK with few mistakes

Reviewed 2018-02-12

relatively easy to use, the layout is OK, functions always work, notifications arrive safely, etc. etc.

Antonio An

Great ease of use and excellent support.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Excellent Customer Support. Good way to integrate all the people working on a project (designers, client, admins)

Jennifer McDonnell

So much easier to do social media tasks

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Really helps organize and schedule posts, particularly useful since not all platforms we use allow scheduling

Kovács Erika

It is almost indispensable for my work. I got used to it and liked it.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Transparency, easy to handle, calendar view, mobile application It is almost indispensable for my work.

Anonymous

Great for collaborating on social content

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-01

The ability to see all of the posts in one calendar so that you have an overall view of your upcoming content.

Anonymous

Kontentino makes my everyday work and life easier.

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Visibility and simplicity of the application, and great customer support is what I like about Kontentino.

Radovan Kuchynka

Excellent social media content calendar

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I love when clients see posts in real facebook layout instead of an excel spreadsheet. The ratio of approved posts by my clients went notable higher.

Sandra Hemzova

Social Media Tool

Reviewed 2017-04-27

We are SME company using Kontenino for 4 months we are using the tool. It helps us create content ahead and to avoid miscommunication

Bohumil Pokstefl

Extremely intuitive.

Reviewed 2016-07-04

While creating social media content for our clients, we use it for communication and approval of the content we plan. Our clients can see the posts in live preview and comment on it.

Martina Baloghova

Thanks for inviting Kontentino , its a great helper :)

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Great helper as I mentioned and I like the easy way of using, its not complicated and help to plan my posts.

Mirka Brindová

Best social tool

Reviewed 2016-07-06

Easy to use, clever, intuitive... Clients are more satisfied with managing Facebooks in this way, communication with them is easier.

A¿a V¿etí¿ková

Good platform

Reviewed 2016-07-04

I use Kontentino everyday for communication with clients and managing Facebook content. It's perfect time saver.

Chris Burrows

Some glitches

Reviewed 2019-03-31

Tried this out as a way to scheduled content but ended up with something different.

Cheng Rachel

The response in the chat room is fast.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

1/ The calendar planning is good and it help you to plan for the post. 2/ The album function is good as well.

Anonymous

With this app there is an easy way to plan monthly content strategies for all the social platforms!

Reviewed 2018-05-29

There is a platform where I can edit the post and than I can schedule it so I don't have to create the post on both platform! That is simply great :)

Anonymous

It is okay. Nothing amazing.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

It's nice to be able to approve posts. Automatically signs in. Pros is too short but I don't have much more to say about this software.

Missing Instagram Publishing

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-12

Has a well thought out interface and design.