Kontentino Logo
Kontentino

Social media management tool for agencies & brands

visit website

Kontentino Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.99/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I'm using Kontentino for all the social accounts of my clients and it has been a great help and time saving . Best scheduling software.
Useful, clear, fast and friendly support. Great for approving with a client.
We have been working with Kontentino for years and haven't found any better scheduling tool so far. Easy to use, great customer support and constant updates and new features.
Sometimes you can get confused with the workflow especially in case of post rejection workflows.
Bo said there was a bug in my account and it would be fixed. I have no doubts that it would.
There is still missing a proper mobile app with complete funcionality and maybe other plans could be introduced (more users but less accounts).

Kontentino users...

Hootsuite-logocaret

Hootsuite

Google Docs-logocaret

Google Docs

How would you rate Kontentino?

Almost Perfect

We love to work with Kontentino

Pros

It's very easy to use, it's valuable to our clients.

Cons

we are still waiting for the Instagram automatition

GAMECHANGER!

Kontentino changed our marketing landscape forever.

Pros

Kontentino helped us put our social media management back on track. With amazing scheduling features we don’t need to worry about social media content, also we get clients’ approval in no time. An icing of a cake is analytics feature - simple reports are generated in no time. Kontentino is amazing for collaboration and teamwork!

Cons

It lacks Instagram direct scheduling, but it is only a small detail I would change!

Happy to work with it

It makes my work smooth and easier. I love that I don't have to communicate with clients through e-mail or some spreadsheet.

Pros

- easy communication with clients - easy communication with colleagues - everything at one place - customer care

Cons

- approving proces with clients (only because of amount of e-mails)

It's a great platform, makes social media management so much easier!

Increased productivity, saving time and ease of use.

Pros

It's easy, fast and simple to manage multiple social media accounts across different brands. Scheduling is a breeze and the tool saves a lot of time, which gives me more time to concentrate on design and content and less time struggling with Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn platforms.

Cons

One thing that's a bit of a hassle is having to do Instagram posts from my mobile phone instead of from Kontentino itself.

Easy to use, effective, fantastic customer service

It means we can do our job! A good CMS is at the heart of every content marketing agency: Konentino keeps us running and helps keep our clients delighted with their social content.

Pros

The visual calendar layout, and wonderfully simple client proofing process. The library of assets. The ease of reposting. The ability to preview posts as you're creating them. Their customer service is a total dream. Kontentino is by far the best content management system I've ever used.

Cons

No Instagram automation yet plus brands' multiple social channels are viewed as separate accounts, rather than alternate strands of the same brand's activity, so there's no connection between content plans if they're on different channels. It would also be great to have a mobile app where you can reschedule, as well as just post/review posts for the day but I'm sounding greedy!

Love it!

Pros

easy to use, perfect client service, good value for money :)) making my life a lot easier

Cons

can't think of any right now, so deal with it :D

Straight forward

Really good adn easy to use

Pros

The feature gives you such an easy way to implement all your socials in one platform. This overview gives you the balance you need to be a better marketeer or social media implementer. It is convenient to use and easy to learn.

Cons

There is only one problem we came across. The fact that kontentino doesn't always place the socials on Instagram. This, to be honest, really discomforts the case. However, it is only one of the platforms, it is one of the most frequently used. So if Kontentino would fix that bug, they would get the maximum rating from me.

Thanks, Thomas for the review. When it comes to issues with Instagram posting. I assume you meant that it you have to do it semi-automatically via our mobile app. The good news is that we are going to have Instagram direct scheduling in march 2021. Bo

Very effective tool for content management and planning with user friendly interface for everyone.

I'm using kontentino every day for management of mulitple brand facebook and instagram accounts. First thing I've noticed is that it is very straightforward and easy to use. Not only for me, but also for my clients for feedbacking my posts and then for my colleagues for internal approving and reworking graphics or creative in general.

Pros

- Simple design - User friendly interface - Assigning content for reworking or internal approving - No need to explain clients how to use it - Incorporation of latest Facebook formats: 360 photos, Carousels, Website clicks ads and so on - Available inspirations for posts

Cons

That it doesn't incorporate statistics or analytics. But maybe that's not the aim of creators at all. Sometimes its better to focuse on one thing and do it good.

Great tool for scheduling and managing social media

Pros

One of the main reasons I liked Kontentino so much was the fact that it was so simple and easy to use. It didn't have any extra features that I wouldn't use. Customer service was amazing and responded to me quickly.

Cons

No direct publishing to Instagram. This was one of the main considerations I had to take into account when it came down to subscribing. I do post a lot of single images so I was disappointed that direct scheduling wasn't available. I know it's not Kontentino's fault and direct scheduling will be available eventually, but I save so much time with direct scheduling!

Kontentino is easy ;-)

I use Kontentino on daily bases. It helps me keep my clients happy and my workflow smooth.

Pros

It's very easy and very intuitive to use Kontentino.

Cons

When to people work on same post at the same time, only one update will save to the post. So sometimes you have to update your changes again.

Great product!

This is a great product and ill continue to use it to manage my social media accounts.

Pros

I like that I'm able to manage and schedule posts for multiple social media accounts and its all in one spot!

Cons

Sometimes when I've already scheduled a post and it does get posted on Facebook sometimes it won't show up on the actual Facebook page, it'll be in the page's photos but the post won't show up on the feed.

Pros

Very user-friendly tool and even a first-time user knows how to work in it within few minutes. What I learnt (and is the best thing) their support team is absolutely great and very friendly. Do not hesitate to contact them, they are great :-)

Cons

Opportunity to send the preview of the draft post to the colleagues that are not in Kontentino is what I miss the most.

Kontentino User Review

To date I’m happy with the product. Need time to take advantage of free trials to evaluate add-ons eg reporting tools.

Pros

Kontentino helps us craft social post ideas for our clients and collaborate as a team. It’s perfect for getting approval from clients - not only an insurance requirement but peace of mind we’re getting the right message across on their behalf.

Cons

Some issues connecting accounts that have now been rectified by Kontentino support.

Thanks a lot, Mandy for your kind feedback. We are launching many updates in add-ons this fall. I am sure it will be super helpful to you. Bo

Great platform, fast workflow

Pros

The platform is easy to use and very intuïtive. If something is not working properly or needs an update, you just have to give a shoutout to one of the members of the Kontentino team and the issue is solved in minutes :)

Cons

Pros

calendar view of all post for all projects tags in posts

Cons

- need to set up manually the time period for calendar and save it for future use - long and a bit complicated reporting - tags are not always saved

Great help with social media

We are using Kontentino for out Instagram account and it has been a great help. Best scheduling software

Pros

The intuitive interface and funky aspecta.

Cons

It took a bit of time to understand all functionalities, but I don't see that as a con.

We chose Kontentino because we wanted a Social Media Management Platform with Workflows

A really good social media management tool which features content workflow. Go for it if you work as a team for social media scheduling and content management.

Pros

Kontentino features proper workflows and content management option which is absent in most social media management tools in the market.

Great for non-profits!!!

Pros

It is very user friendly, they customer service department are very helpful. It is a wonderful tool for planning and managing social media accounts.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the software. I am looking forward to seeing how the analytics work as they roll those out and have appreciated the responsiveness of the staff when I have had any issues at all.

Our experience has been great thus far! The product is a direct reflection of their dedicated team.

Pros

The team at Kontentino make customer service a priority. Prior to joining their platform, they took every opportunity to address any questions or concerns we had with the humility to understand our perspective and situation. On several occasions, they went out of their way to ensure that our experience remained satisfactory. In addition, Kontentino has streamlined our content scheduling and client collaboration processes. Across the board, this platform provides unmatched ease of use and benefits towards our social media workflow.

Cons

The current state of the app and analytics features. However, we are aware that these are in their rudimentary phase and will be further developed.

A very good quality/price relation produc

I'm very satisfied with it and their customer support.

Pros

Easy of use, excellent support team, they speaks Spanish also. Lot of howtos about ussage.

Cons

More automation on Instagram, some posts has to be finally uploaded using a smartphone.

Best Social Media Tool Ever

I work with Kontentino everyday and it has pretty much everything a social media manager needs. Creating content, approving it with clients, posting etc. You can see posts as they are planned in the calendar, you can manage them in bulk, you can use tags so posts throughout your content plans can be found very easily. Priceless!

Pros

pretty much everything

Cons

can't think of any right now

First experience with a planning tool

Overall, the experience was very good! Discovering functions related to a school assignment in team is very educational and the gained experience can definitely be used after the school career!

Pros

The program was used in the framework of a school assignment. This was a completely new experience for myself and the team.Nevertheless, each team member quickly mastered the program and working together + planning was very easy due to the many functions. highly recommended!

Cons

Once certain post were scheduled, changing them was not so easy. Nevertheless, doing it this way helped keep the team sharp and productive. Thinking before you do something is an important aspect in life.

Awesome software

I use Kontentino to plan posts for my clients

Pros

It is very easy to use Kontentino. If you also look at the price it is a very reasonable price in comparison to other softwares. I use Kontentino almost daily to plan posts for my customers and my own social media.

Cons

Kontentino doesn't post automatically on Instagram so you do have to post the posts yourself which costs extra time but on the other hand you can read the caption again and check for typ or spellingerrors.

Real Help to simplify your social media approval workflow

Pros

It is very intuitive to work for all the stakeholders involved in the approval of a brands social media plan. Very easy to integrate everyone, and collaborate in the development of the plan and its publication. Also, very good support team.

Cons

We are very pleased with the usage so far

Saves a lot of time and is really easy to use

Pros

As stated before, it saves a lot of time and is really easy to use. We have several customers which need a couple of posts per week and we can work very efficiently with Kontentino. A lot of very useful features. We look forward to using Kontentino while it continues to improve!