Additional information for LeadLander
Key features of LeadLander
View All Features
- Website visitor identification
- Online form tracking
- Lead scoring
- Google AdWord metrics
- Lead territory filtering
- On-page user behavior analysis
- LinkedIn and jigsaw contacts
- Search term identification
- Salesforce.com integration
- 3rd party contact form integrations
- Real-time customer activity
- 3rd party marketing automation integrations
- Daily, weekly & monthly email reports
- Instant triggered notifications
- 3rd party email marketing integrations
- Email campaign analysis
Real-time Reports: Run real-time reports to identify which companies are currently viewing your website, along with which users were the most active over the last days, weeks and months. See the pages they visited as well as the search terms used to get to your site.
Instant Activity-Triggered Notifications: Get an email notification each time a website visitor performs a certain action or meets a certain criteria, such as people from specific companies viewing certain pages.
Email Campaign Analysis: LeadLander helps you identify user behavior after they have received your email marketing communications. You can see how users who have come to your site via email marketing campaigns are behaving, such as the pages they view and for how long.
Online Form Tracking: Through integrations with 3rd party form-building tools, as well as custom-built apps, LeadLander uses a line of code to analyze the behavior of prospects coming from forms on your site and the effectiveness of each of your online forms.
Google AdWords Analyisis: LeadLander provides data on who is clicking your ads and their behavior after clicking. You can see which users abandon your site, stay on your site and how they interact with your products and pages.