LeadLander Logo

LeadLander Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.35/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It is clean, simple to use and so darn effective. I love everyday managing my sales team and having them always reference how Leadlander is helping them understand who's responding to their activity.

GK

Greg K.

This tool is excellent for growing companies. We are investing a lot into marketing, advertising, and sales and LeadLander helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.

Rahul A.

Evan C.

SM

Samuel M.

Leadlander sometimes give wrong info on an account taking us to the wrong website also do not allow you to see an account looking at an account.

MF

Marcos F.

SM

Samuel M.

LeadLander users...

How would you rate LeadLander?

LeadLander is a well known good software

LeadLander is a great tool for searching new companies and prospects, the interface is great for new users and if you don't know how to do something there is a short training video that explains everything.

Pros

The software is easy to use and anyone can learn the nooks and crannies within a couple of days. The tool does its job and in that regard it gets a plus from me.

Cons

Other than maybe one time while booting the software up I had to let it run for 10 minutes to open, it has no drawbacks.

Useful Data Reliable Delivered

LeadLander can help validate that the organizations you're targeting, are making their way to your web properties. It can also alert you to interest from potential clients and partners that you aren't actively courting and give you a chance to proactively engage with them.

Pros

Once LeadLander is set-up, which can be accomplished by your web administrator in seconds, the service immediately begins generating data and providing insight into whom is visiting your website. For the casual user, daily reports (and instant alerts for form completions) are consistently delivered to your email inbox, while users that are looking for more detailed reporting and functionality, can click through those email reports - or simply log into the system.

Cons

Reporting on the organizations visiting your

Up-to-the minute marketing analytics

Pros

It provides insight into our website visits & visitors that I can't get anywhere else.

Cons

Sometimes, but rarely, it will be "out" for a certain period of time, and data is not available for that time.

Easy Sales Tool to Implement for Sales Team

Pros

Our sales people wanted to have a tool that enabled them to easily see what companies were visiting the website. The tool was easy for the sales team to use. I know most marketing automation tools have a similar feature but its typically a little more complex and sales people to utilize. Sales teams want a tool that's easy to log into and find the information they need quickly.

Cons

No real cons - the price point is reasonable and its easy to set up.

Leadlander - one of the simplest best investments for a sales organziation

From the support, set-up, ongoing education, affordable cost to the daily reporting, I could not offer a more strong recommendation for any sales organization not to have this product. Once you start using Leadlander, you will not ever want to give it up. Critical diagnostic tool for our business.

Pros

I've used Leadlander at my previous company LiftSeat and now at Global Life. I introduced my sales team to this product and it became an overnight success with the entire organization. Even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] loves to see the activity on our website. It is clean, simple to use and so darn effective! I love everyday managing my sales team and having them always reference how Leadlander is helping them understand who's responding to their activity. We all love first thing in the morning looking at who and what pages were visited.

Cons

There is not anything that I like least about this product for the purpose it serves.

Excellent for growing companies!

I really like working with them and recommend them to my clients and friends.

Pros

I love the LeadLander platform and what it does. This tool is excellent for growing companies! We are investing a lot into marketing, advertising, and sales and LeadLander helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Sure Google Analytics is great but actionable information for our sales team is what we care about and LeadLander gives us that data! Since I was also invovled in the implementation I can tell you these guys have created a system that is easy in every way. Easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to get rapid results.

Cons

I would like to see a way I can use LinkedIn to action some of the data, but I think they are coming out with that.

Amazing Insights - Fast!

Leadlander has helped me cut through the noise that can be generated by using other analytics tools. I've been able to better gauge interest and organize information on potential clients faster and more accurately than ever before.

Pros

I like that LeadLander is easy to manage. Once it's all set up, I can either casually watch the traffic to my site, or I can get super involved by issuing lead owners, identifying tags to gauge interest, and acting quickly on new prospects. Customization is a breeze, and the support is super helpful

Cons

I understand that this is being worked on, but it would be great to see integration tools with more than just Salesforce.

Indispensable sales tool, simple yet powerfull

Pros

Really easy to use and setup. Information it provides is spot on - enough to make actionable decisions on website visits but not too much that its hard to process. Data feels accurate and verified.

Cons

Ability to set more advanced custom rules for leads scoring and automate funnels would be very helpfull.

Essential Web Tracking Tool

Pros

The most imactful features are it's reporting functionality, the ability to narrow search results within geographic locations, email alerts/notifications and the ability to track site visitors with domain name containing certain keywords.

Cons

A Product feature request would be the ability to search site visitors based on matched company annual revenue. For our organization, sales territories are divided by both company HQ geographical location as well as company annual revenue. Filtering and sorting search results with an annual revenue filter would be extremely beneficial to all of our end users.

LeadLander is by far the best company to not only identify visitors to my website, but to tell me...

My experience has been incredible. Everyone in the company cares. They get back to me so quickly if I have a question, it's hard to believe. And it works so simply. I give it all A+

Pros

I love the fact that they have the biggest library of IP addresses in the industry. There are so many pretenders and LeadLander is the only one that really works. If I'm working with a new client, I get notification if they are checking me out on my website. I can see what's important to them by knowing where they went on my site. I also can prospect for new customers that are looking for help, knowing they already were considering me. It gives me huge insight and necessary information to close the sale.

Cons

Too much blue...actually joking....there is nothing I don't like

I use Leadlander daily to see what accounts are viewing our website

Finding new companies is essential for prospecting as a BDR. Leadlander can show you new companies daily once you have the filters applied correctly. It also makes it easier to see what web pages in particular are most important to them as it tells you the amount of times they have opened or how many people have opened a page. The UI is pretty user friendly and training for the tool only takes roughly 20 minutes.

Pros

Leadlander is great for finding new or existing accounts that are looking at our website that day. The ability to see what webpages and content and how much accounts are looking at our site is very useful in following up. Leadlander provides the location of the prospect from the account so it helps to narrow down what prospect might be looking at the site. The alerts make it easy to sort through all of the traffic on the website as well which are very customizable. Also the email updates every day of target accounts looking at the site helps dictate my day to day workflow. The ability to see what time they are looking is also useful.

Cons

Leadlander's tracking functionality does not allow you to see which individual prospect from an account is looking at the website. This can lead to confusion and time wasted especially working through larger accounts with many divisions. Leadlander will sometimes give wrong information on an account and you will be brought to the wrong website. There has also been on occasion difficulties in loading the tool. This can sometimes can take up to 15 minutes to open.

Best for mortgage problem solving

Pros

Leadlander is a cloud-based marketing automation tool. It can make a special report about the people who visited the site, which can be of great help in marketing. This tool does its job and the user interface is very easy to use and the tool training only takes about an hour.

Cons

There is nothing as such I didn't like about the product.

A great sales productivity tool

The customer support was very helpful in getting us set up and always responsive.

Pros

Our sales team is able to see what companies are reviewing our services. We would not know about potential leads any other way. The product is simple to use and the notifications are essential to our business.

Cons

I really don't have any cons regarding the product.

Effective Lead Generator!

Pros

One of the most impressive aspects of LeadLander is being able to plug in an HTML and seamlessly gain prospect intelligence all from one platform. I've really liked being able to see sourcing information too.

Cons

Information can oftentimes be ambiguous. There are no actual prospect contacts, the tool just generates where the source came from and what company is or could be affiliated with it.

Excellent Lead Management

Pros

Leadlander allows us to track our website visitors real time. The interaction of the visitor with our website provides great insights and helps us to forward the potential leads to the sales team.

Cons

New users may find the tools overwhelming but hands on training should give them the confidence to use all the tracking tools efficiently.

Automation tool for marketing

Pros

Leadlander is a automation tool for marketing with cloud base. It can generate a specific report of the people visited the site which ca be a great help for marketing.

Review of LeadLander

Pros

I like the tool because of the ease of use. LeadLanders sales and support teams do a wonderful job of explaining the tool and allowing anyone with marketing knowledge or not, the wonderful benefits of what this tool can bring to your company.

Cons

I really liked there sales team. They actually use their own tool and they know of your activity and proactively reach out when there is unusual or inactivity.

Better than Marketo for Anonymous

While Marketo has the ability to provide some data on Anonymous leads, LeadLander far surpasses them in what they bring back. The reporting and display to Sales is also much crisper, allowing Sales to use the data better. Through Leadlander, our Sales team is able to see the activity in their regions, allowing them to dig into companies that might not have shown direct interest in us through a form fill yet.

LeadLander in the Midwest

The experience with Leadlander has been great from the start. They have been very helpful in terms of the initial set up and support.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality that works for us.

Cons

I wish they had an email campaign tool built in but the intergration with MailChimp works great.

Nice visibility to prospects

Like the daily reports and drill down to what pages they went to. as;kdfjdskjf;kdsjfsjdfklsjflksdjf

Pros

Cons

Not always accurate or up to date on company IP matching

Great Analysis tool

Pros

This software is very helpful to arrange your data and to analyze them in a systematic way to get the output.

Cons

The software will be little slow when loading the data and conversion from one form to other needs improvements.