Marketing Miner

Data mining tool for SEO specialists

Marketing Miner Reviews

Ramin S.

We've used marketing miner for Google SERP position tracking and it has delivered on its promise. It's a reliable and relatively inexpensive tool and fits great in our marketing stack.

David C.

Ramin S.

Stella K.

It's a little difficult to use at first, but the amount of features is part of the issue. Ultimately, it was hard to justify using.

I don´t like the UI and UX in some part of the tool, but they developing and redesigning the tool very quickly.

Tomáš N.

4.6

very powerful program that has helped me improve the SEO of my projects

Thanks to Marketing Miner, I have optimized my SEO and I have also improved the relevant content for the target audience.

Pros

This program is all in one, before I had more than 3 programs to achieve my SEO objectives, but with MARKETING MINER I have everything I need.

Cons

I have had problems adapting to the interface and I do not like to use it from my mobile device, but in general the program is very good

Thank you David! Right now responsivity is one of our priorities and the biggest weaknesses. I can promise it'll be better in next weeks :-)

Best data mining tool for SEO specialists

Im very glad, that Marketing Miner has click-stream data, that´s the biggest feature. I recommend it for SEO, PPC specialist and copywriters.

Pros

I mostly like the tools that Marketing Miner have (approx. 40+ tools) for data minig (Keyword, Domain, URL or Product data mining). Quality click-stream data for SEO specialists.

Cons

It's a fine product to help you build your website and brand.

Pros

It can be helpful in determining keywords and making you expand your brand and build a quality website.

Great SEO tool

We are using Marketing Miner to track our domain and keyword system.

Pros

I most like their keyword analysis tool which allows you to get information about your current situation in your customer's mind. And also you can use this and other analysis tools, for example link analysis to get know about your competitors. And it's really good to have competitor's information. If you can use it wisely you can test and benchmark your domain and this will help you to grow in your industry by know what you have to do exactly on the moment.

Cons

There are a few things that I don't like about Marketing Miner. First one is about interface and especially dashboard. You can't see everything clearly. It's difficult to use at first glance. Overall platform is little bit clunky that makes it takes time. Their customer care service is not what I expected, not so responsive.

Hello Stella, I'm sorry to hear about your customer care experience. We're trying to answer all support request in 4 hours. Can you please contact me through filip@marketingminer.com email with link on this review? I want to give you a compensation :-) Thank you for your kind review, Filip Podstavec CEO of Marketing Miner

One tooll rules them all!

Pros

Gives me much more time to solve important issues. Lot of great SEO tools which evolves every day. What else you need?

Cons

Sometimes UI and easy to use. Rarely reports fails. I'd love also mobile app for Android. resposnive version does not work perfectly.

Thank you, Pavel!

Marketing miner helped a lot.

Pros

Marketing Miner is the perfect application to track keynotes. It is really great to have such kind of application on the market. If you want to get information from your customers about your company and your domain then you should try it. And also you can compare data of your competitors and this will give you great opportunities to start some specific project on right time.

Cons

There are no any significant complaints about Marketing Miner. If they bring mobile application it would be great for right now to quick checking the stuff you need.

Huge time savings and hard-to-get data provided. Must have tool for advanced SEO.

Pros

Ability to work with large data for a reasonable price. I opened new options for my analysis and insights.

Cons

Some miners cannot run si sub sequencies, but I can live with that. Marketing Miner can be a bit confusing at the first sight, but take your time to fell in love with it.

Thank you, Zdenek!

Go on marketing

Pros

It's always challenging period when a company wants to start a game-changing project or some specific event on organization's lifetime each company has to get know everything in their field to be more familiar it;s current situation on a market and competitor's strengths and weaknesses. And when this happens you have to make your marketing process more clear to get detailed information. Marketing Miner is this kind of application which will give you a great chance to be able to make your link and keyword analysis for your company.

Cons

We would like to see mobile application to get a highly reachable access to our analyzing process and make quick changes. Otherwise everything is working quite smooth and without mistake.

Very happy to recommend Marketing Miner

Overall, Marketing Miner has served it's purpose and we are satisfied. Can definitely recommend!

Pros

Cons

I'm used to working with Ahrefs mostly so getting used to Marketing Miner took some time.

This reviewer only left a rating