Marketing Miner Reviews

4.5/5 (10 reviews)

Tomáš Novák

Best data mining tool for SEO specialists

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Im very glad, that Marketing Miner has click-stream data, that´s the biggest feature. I recommend it for SEO, PPC specialist and copywriters.

Pros
I mostly like the tools that Marketing Miner have (approx. 40+ tools) for data minig (Keyword, Domain, URL or Product data mining). Quality click-stream data for SEO specialists.

Cons
I don´t like the UI and UX in some part of the tool, but they developing and redesigning the tool very quickly.

Stella Kovaleva

Great SEO tool

Reviewed 2018-05-14

We are using Marketing Miner to track our domain and keyword system.

Pros
I most like their keyword analysis tool which allows you to get information about your current situation in your customer's mind. And also you can use this and other analysis tools, for example link analysis to get know about your competitors. And it's really good to have competitor's information. If you can use it wisely you can test and benchmark your domain and this will help you to grow in your industry by know what you have to do exactly on the moment.

Cons
There are a few things that I don't like about Marketing Miner. First one is about interface and especially dashboard. You can't see everything clearly. It's difficult to use at first glance. Overall platform is little bit clunky that makes it takes time. Their customer care service is not what I expected, not so responsive.

Response from Marketing Miner

Hello Stella,
I'm sorry to hear about your customer care experience. We're trying to answer all support request in 4 hours.

Can you please contact me through filip@marketingminer.com email with link on this review? I want to give you a compensation :-)

Filip Podstavec
CEO of Marketing Miner

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Pavel Ungr

One tooll rules them all!

Reviewed 2017-06-09

Pros
Gives me much more time to solve important issues. Lot of great SEO tools which evolves every day. What else you need?

Cons
Sometimes UI and easy to use. Rarely reports fails. I'd love also mobile app for Android. resposnive version does not work perfectly.

Response from Marketing Miner

Thank you, Pavel!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ramin Sultanov

Marketing miner helped a lot.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
Marketing Miner is the perfect application to track keynotes. It is really great to have such kind of application on the market. If you want to get information from your customers about your company and your domain then you should try it. And also you can compare data of your competitors and this will give you great opportunities to start some specific project on right time.

Cons
There are no any significant complaints about Marketing Miner. If they bring mobile application it would be great for right now to quick checking the stuff you need.

Zdenek Dvorak

Huge time savings and hard-to-get data provided. Must have tool for advanced SEO.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Pros
Ability to work with large data for a reasonable price. I opened new options for my analysis and insights.

Cons
Some miners cannot run si sub sequencies, but I can live with that. Marketing Miner can be a bit confusing at the first sight, but take your time to fell in love with it.

Response from Marketing Miner

Thank you, Zdenek!

david gonzalez

very powerful program that has helped me improve the SEO of my projects

Reviewed 2018-06-03

Thanks to Marketing Miner, I have optimized my SEO and I have also improved the relevant content for the target audience.

Pros
This program is all in one, before I had more than 3 programs to achieve my SEO objectives, but with MARKETING MINER I have everything I need.

Cons
I have had problems adapting to the interface and I do not like to use it from my mobile device, but in general the program is very good

Response from Marketing Miner

Thank you David! Right now responsivity is one of our priorities and the biggest weaknesses. I can promise it'll be better in next weeks :-)

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Go on marketing

Reviewed 2018-06-30

Pros
It's always challenging period when a company wants to start a game-changing project or some specific event on organization's lifetime each company has to get know everything in their field to be more familiar it;s current situation on a market and competitor's strengths and weaknesses. And when this happens you have to make your marketing process more clear to get detailed information. Marketing Miner is this kind of application which will give you a great chance to be able to make your link and keyword analysis for your company.

Cons
We would like to see mobile application to get a highly reachable access to our analyzing process and make quick changes. Otherwise everything is working quite smooth and without mistake.

Anonymous

It's a fine product to help you build your website and brand.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Pros
It can be helpful in determining keywords and making you expand your brand and build a quality website.

Cons
It's a little difficult to use at first, but the amount of features is part of the issue. Ultimately, it was hard to justify using.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10