MeetingPulse Reviews

MeetingPulse

Interactive audience engagement & meeting management tool

MeetingPulse

Review Summary

Robert A.

Grant G.

Ease of use for both users and administrators. The design UI looks nice and the overall interface is pleasant to read from.

Earl T.

Cons

I cant say that there is anything I dislike about meeting pulse.

Tamara H.

I help clients identify troubled pieces of equipment and root out problems associated with this equipment.

Tom C.

It was difficult to have a second question in a presentation without having a non-presenting laptop to be behind the scenes.

Amanda K.

4.8

A Magical Experience

Setting up an audience response with a variety of option is a breeze and the back-end is very powerful. The attendee experience is super slick on mobile web. We also integrated MeetingPulse with our EventMobi event app, and it worked seamlessly.

Pros

Easy to setup, lots of features and amazing attendee experience. Most features and settings are really well thought out and can be easily customized.

Cons

MeetingPulse is designed around the concept of a session, more so than a large event. On the other hand this makes it easy to setup by the admin/speaker or AV person. Perfect for use cases when most of the audience spend time together in one area/session.

Best Polling Software

Pros

Meetingpulse allows you to use polling, QA, and taking a "pulse" during a meeting or presentation that is easy to use for both an admin and a user. It's aesthetically pleasing and I was happy to see these capabilities just from the free version.

Cons

The software doesn't reliability integrate always with Powerpoint in the free version. I've reach out to customer support to see if it's user error (which it very well may be). I will update when resolved.

Think about what you are going to do, be careful

I would use this again, but I would use the extra available settings so that I could filter out inappropriate responses and also think about how to balance engagement with what will be productive for the learning outcomes I am after.

Pros

I loved how the software allows audience members to contribute in real time and use their mobile devices. It created a really engaging atmosphere.

Cons

The audience I was engaging was young and took the opportunity to essentially get a laugh from others by posting profanity. This was my fault. I should not have implemented it in this way.

Efficient!

Great customer support, user friendly, easy to learn and teach

Pros

The ability to upload paperwork means all our team members received notices. It helped us relay information smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

We haven’t had any complaints yet. The onboarding team made things extremely easy to understand. This was much more efficient than other free trials for audience engagement tools in the market.

Scalable Cloud-based Meeting Software

Pros

MeetingPulse has all of the features I required and the pre-sales support was outstanding. So, we invested in the product for our shows and it is great. It gives us unique capabilities in the market that no other entertainment organization has and we find that our customers love it. I would highly recommend this software to any enterprise requiring meeting collaboration software - and the new features keep coming out!

Cons

I had to learn the user interface, but once I was taught, it was user friendly...

A useful tool paired with unmatched customer support

Pros

I liked the ability to create as many test/demo meetings as I needed. Going through this exercise is how I learned the ins and outs of the software and how I was able to show my colleagues and come to a final version for our event that met everyones needs. I also liked the ability to format text (bold/italic/large/small). The availability of tech support however is the most useful feature.

Cons

I liked least that participant names don't come with the pro plan, you need to upgrade to a higher level

Easy to use product, isn't worth the price for the frequency that we would use it for

Good, it was really easy to use which is required when having to teach my staff who are easily intimidated by technology

Pros

Easy to use, doesn't require users to download anything or use their own data

Cons

We would only use it for our students maybe 3 times a year We also wanted to be able to have the administrator have a more interactive option. We wanted everyone to answer the question, lock people from changing their answer after we closed the poll and then pull up the results on the main screen so that we could talk about the audience's answers.

Outpacing established engagement tools with an updated platform.

The experience has been so positive that even after testing it for a few months, I subscribed to an annual plan.

Pros

MeetingPulse has a modern UI that incorporates the latest trends in online solutions, meaning that it is extremely easy to pick up, use and understand. The number of participants that are included in the subscriptions are higher than competitors which is a great bonus and the tool is easily adaptable for small training sessions to large scale corporate town halls. The customer service (especially the online chat) is excellent and response time is almost instant every time. I've also noticed continuous enhancements to the platform in the time we have been using it meaning the developers are actively at work adding new features.

Cons

It can sometimes be seemingly random features that require a more premium subscription. For example, instead of making all polling features available at a certain subscription level, you can have a poll and make it a quiz and allow a free text answer and make it a quiz, but if you want to display your options horizontally, then suddenly you need a more premium.

The best polling software

I had a multi question poll that the other providers couldn't do. MeetingPulse did it and a lot more

Pros

Flexibility - it can deal with the most complex poll. Customer support is excellent. Easy to use. Good value. And very reliable

Cons

Nothing - and this is a real review. It did everything I wanted

More functions for normal users

I really enjoy using Meeting pulse in most of my work.

Pros

I really like the word cloud function and the basic functions a user have access to such as polling.

Cons

I really dislike how you have access to one type of poll but some of the features are locked. only available through a higher tier purchase. From a consumer perspective its really a detractor. I understand from a pricing strategy it is great.

Indispensable for our team work

Im overall happy and their team is very responsive if there's any help that I need with the setup

Pros

I like that everyone finds it really easy to use. Also that it pops up right in the browser with no apps to download which makes it easy to get people to use it.

Cons

The pro version lacks some of the features that i'd like which i think are only available in the enterprise version

Great for Church Conferences, Seminars & Forums.

We run quite a few conferences, seminars and forums in church for the respective ministries and Meeting Pulse has been a great tool to get better participation from the participants as people tend to be a little shy about asking questions. This tool really helps with that. The other benefit is that i can run feedback polls in real time and adjust schedule and content of the event on the spot. That has helped us a lot.

Pros

Cons

Cost is still difficult for a non-profit to justify on an annual subscription model.

MeetingPulse Review

Again Sales & customer support - great. Software UI/UX nice & a bit funky (hard to have others use it quickly), ultimately advanced or slight customization is tough.

Pros

Mutli platform, offline, end to end, simplicity for audience, big potential & fast "canned" builds

Cons

Because it is a significant investment (not just money) to bring this in as an experience shift - getting the C&E level stakeholders to embrace this it has to be real. No video, ppt, near example .... Although Sales and Customer support were great - I needed 3 pieces. Input, Chart, PPT. I had to purchase a high level account to almost get what I needed and then use secondary tools or buy priority. I get it product road map etc. but out of frustration I found I could do everything for free via Google Forms, sheets & slides.

Very nice

Great customer service

Pros

It’s fast and user friendly. I really love it

Cons

Some minor glitches but nothing crazy. Work aroundible

MeetingPulse Review

Pros

Our company uses MeetingPulse for contribution of anonymous employee questions, answered on the fly by our CEO at monthly meetings. I enjoy the ease of use, and the ability to not only post questions, but vote up those of greatest interest to me.

Cons

When employees post additional/supplemental questions or comments for a posted question, I think it would be easier to have it in a dropdown format that doesn't require a different page view.

Use MeetingPulse for your large conferences!

Great experience, extremely user friendly, real time feedback

Pros

Super user friendly for both setting up polls and for the end user. Can easily navigate through the pages and is fast. Love the word cloud option and the real time feedback.

Cons

The order of the poll questions is not consistent from user to user depending on whether they answered a question or not

Meeting Pulse has taken our teams meetings to the next level

Pros

I loved how intuitive the platform is and how easy it was to get the team to use all of the features. Since implementing MP our team syncs and standups have become WAY more involved and everyone has started to share more ideas about the direction of the company.

Cons

As of now there aren't really any cons with the platform.

Our go to tool for team collaboration and brainstorming

Helps our team collaborate, share ideas, and execute faster than ever before. We use the software to brainstorm and get feedback from our team members. Definitely helps expand the mind of the organization and engage the team during meetings.

Pros

Super easy to get started. Can signup, create a meeting, and start collaborating in less than 5 minutes. No more excuses for boring meetings. Perfect for marketing teams or any team that needs to collaborate, create, innovate!

Cons

You get the tool and a lot of the core features for free which is awesome. If you want all the features and want to bring your meetings to the next level you'll need to buy the paid plans.

Good Q&A tool

Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response. Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. I used this tool when I am trying to solve Q&A survey online.

Pros

Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response.

Cons

Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. Can it cheaper?

Gamechanger

Pros

Very easy to use and has helped with the engagement with our management and the rest of our staff. Communication has been improved tremendously!!

Cons

No issues with us yet. So far so good!!

When simplicity meets functionality

Pros

The simple ability to brand the software in your own gives you an elegant and professional look without breaking the bank. Customer support to get us kicked off was very good and feedback from our users during the meeting was 70% perfect score with over 90% favorable.

Cons

The raffle program was fun, but with a large meeting it would be nice to select how many winners can be given. Tough to run a poll with 200+ people with single winners each time.

EIP review

Pros

That it is easy to use, its possible to customize with our logo, aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

The export exports all respondents even if they didnt fill anything out. We always log onto the survey to check that it looks the way we want it to. So we end up with 20/30 respondents that didnt fill anything out.

Meeting Software with Lots of Features and Nice UI

Pros

Good UI, feature-rich trial version, easy to meeting attendees to use and interact with

Cons

There were no issues we had when we used the software for a workshop

Intuitive software

It was great for what we needed it for, and the audience was impressed. I would use again.

Pros

It was easy to set up. I put it together the night before my presentation so I didn't have a lot of time to figure it out.

How meeting pulse contributes

Always reliable and easy, however expensive at times.

Pros

We like the quick setup and the integrations made possible with our apps. We also like the time of response and how the system is robust and give reliable dynamics

Cons

It's limited or expensive to customize and to set up access for a team. For our volume of work it's not worth to pay more than we pay, although there's some important functionalities that we have to work around