MoonMail Reviews

4.61/5 (94 reviews)

Rocio Lozano

It is the most powerful tool we have worked with so far. MoonMail offers unlimited campaigns.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

MoonMail has good pricing including all the necessary services for our business. We have unlimited campaigns per month, unlimited subscribers by campaign. With MoonMail we can store up to 25,000 subscribers. Other important reason is that we are having a premium support which really is helpful.

Ferdinand Mehlinger

Mailchimp is nothing compared to Moonmail

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Overall happiness and less frustration than any other auto-responder for starters. The ease of use and straight forward dashboard is nice on the eyes and there's a template marketplace in case you aren't feeling creative. Pretty awesome product if you ask me. First and foremost, Mailchimp, aweber, constant contact etc... are so restrictive when you want to upload a list. Or, you have to pay exorbitant amounts just to upload the contacts, even if you don't use them in certain campaigns. With Moonmail, I haven't experienced any of that. Granted I'm new to the service but from what I've found, it's the best option out there.

Sanjay Kumar

I have done email campaign two years

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Generate sales and leads for company product using email campaigns.delivery and creative. I have spent more than two years on moonmail email marketing tools. it was very good email tools to send bulk email campaign at the cheap price.

Moonmail Review

Reviewed 2018-09-05

For generalised email campaignits goodIt's ease of use. Its simple and very eficient

So far So good

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I've been using MailChimp for the longest time and never really questioned anything until I recently saw the amount I was paying especially for having a business that grows with very little margins, paying over /month for emails is ridiculous. Let's see how this will compare overtime.

Carlos Perez

The easiest email marketing platform I've ever tried

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Overall: Super fast dashboard, easy to upload lists, easy to manage templates and campaigns. Liquid syntax for meta tags is awesome!Super fast dashboard, easy to upload lists, easy to manage templates and campaigns. Liquid syntax for meta tags is awesome!

Carlos Castellanos Vera

Moonmail is just what I needed, simple but efficient and intuitive. It gets the job done.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

- Awesome user experience - Amazing support team - Covers everything you need as an email marketer

Melanie Adcock

Pleasantly surprised by MoonMail

Reviewed 2018-09-26

With MoonMail, I am solving the problem of sending mass communication to a backlog of subscribers who haven't heard from me. Once I am caught up, I will also be able to leverage the system to message new subscribers faster than before. I liked that it worked well, they had great customer service, and it wasn't full of glitches and bugs like many of their competitors.

Chyanit Singh

I have had a great experience using Moonmail and it has surpassed my expectations

Reviewed 2018-07-16

It has got great deliverability better than most autoresponders haveThe platform is very easy to use with all the latest features that a good marketing automation software should have

Char Cook

MailMoon

Reviewed 2019-01-12

MailMoon definitely helped us with Cart Recovery; so for this reason alone, we would recommend trying it.We were able to recover more abandoned sales. We went from 7% to 21% recovers in one month. ease of use & automation

Frank Harlman

Excellent - Great price and very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-15

So far so good Inboxes very well Very straight forward use Outstanding price Great support that walks you through each step in setting up

Majid Avaj

Reviewed 2018-05-07

user-friendly environment. value for money very fast activation. very useful for anyone who is HTML master

Apeksha V

Not Satisfactory

Reviewed 2018-09-25

The software is easy to use and creating templates is much easier compared to other platform.

MoonMail is the perfect MailChimp Alternative

Reviewed 2018-09-13

It's super simple, the UX/UI is awesome, and the price is much more affordable than MailChimp.

Gary Kind

Very slick User Interface

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Very easy to get up to speed with, nice clean modern interface.I like the interface and having moved from Mailchimp found it very similar in the setup. You can add custom merge fields like you can in MC. It has webhooks so if you need to do any custom processing post subscribe or un-subscribe then you can.

David García

Really simple and effective email marketing

Reviewed 2017-12-20

I got a simple tool that delivered all my emails to my subscribers inbox quickly and efficiently.The tool is really simple and does the tool, all of our emails went into our subscribers inbox. Simple doesn't mean that it lacks any feature, because it has anything you need as a marketer

Michele Forte

MoonMail set up and learning curve is very fast

Reviewed 2018-02-15

I can finally have a fast email marketing software at an affordable price tagSet up is fast Usability Price tag Design Support Comparation charts for alternative services Explanation of all point of strenghts Functionalities

Anonymous

GREAT tool for online marketers

Reviewed 2018-07-14

freedom to import any big list and send any amount of campaigns to my subscribers every dayI like deliverability rate in this autoresponder plus you will be able to download any big list from anywhere - it is not allowed in other autoresponders like AWEBER

Reviewed 2018-08-29

It looks nice, really easy to use. Great UX! Customer support is also great.

Sanjiv Kumar

Awesome. easy to use, great features. Much ahead than it's competition! Well done.

Reviewed 2018-06-02

It will take some time for me to answer this.Integration, customer segmentation and intelligence around it. Simply superb. Was little hesitant to believe what they had said on their website.. but it was much more than what i expected. Well done.

Khalid Mayson

Great app

Reviewed 2018-10-17

This is a great app for emailing if they could provide it worldwide

Natasha Foster

First Time User

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Am awaiting resultsEasy interfance to use for someone who has limited technical ability.

Junior latchman

awesome experience

Reviewed 2018-07-18

connecting with my list and having respond to my products and purchasing my products is amazing and greatThe delivery rate and open rate is amazing being able to connect with my clients conveintly and on time

Anonymous

I receive same quality service for a lot better price than the bigger players in the market.

Reviewed 2018-01-02

It really eased the process of sending our weekly emails. It's very easy to use with a friendly welcoming interface. Very good value and quality-wise on par with the leaders of the industry.

Derek Bui

Excellent.

Reviewed 2018-06-10

We can use our own SES account because we maintain our email reputation. It takes only 1 day for just to migrate from Sendy.