MoonMail Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.27/10

See full reviews by rating

I love that is cheap, its pricing is really good, it has a bunch of integrations, through zapier (which is free, but can require a paid plan depending on your usage).
Illegally charged after multiple requests to cancel account. I don't recommend this software.
A lot of small bugs and no direct connection with Mailchimp. Automation possibilities also quite weak.
We analysed and found out that Moonmail in not able to deliver these messages. They jsut end up in Spam.

MoonMail users...

Campaigner-logocaret

Campaigner

Mautic-logocaret

Mautic

How would you rate MoonMail?

It wasn't really for Us

It seems like a good concept but when we tried it, it really didn't seem very easy to use for what we had in mind.

Pros

We basically likes the price and the fact that they seemed like a small, engaged company that would be easy to set up and work with at a reasonably low price.

Cons

It just never really worked for us, in setting it up. We tried it for a few months and then decided it was not going to be a product that was for us.

Good I like it

Pros

pricing is okay and I am comfortable to send email marketing, Excellent services I recommend to all.

Cons

I didn't find any problem with them. I am comfortable to send email marketing, Excellent services I recommend to all.

Best email software

Great for us with a small but growing newsletter subscription base.

Pros

Price and performance. What else is there?

Cons

Not much to dislike. The free option doesn't allow for anything more than a test being limited to 10 recipients.

Best CRM provider

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to use. Over time I get easy understanding of its usage with needing an Expert to set it up

Cons

I really can not think of one, I have not encountered issues using the software.

A good start

Moonmail is a useful product for basic email campaigns, but I found their customer support to be lacking. Multiple attempts to follow up on reported issues were met with silence, and their support team seemed to consist of just 1 or 2 people who were not often available. When I had customers reporting our emails to us as suspected phishing attempts, I had to wait 3 days to hear back from a support agent. Not impressed yet, but I'll be happy to re-evaluate for a different project.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive- creating a template is the work of minutes, with template editing just as easy.

Cons

This software unfortunately continuously triggered our clients' spam and junk filters. When adding a hyperlink, Moonmail adds their trackers onto the link as well. While this is great for campaign performance, it turns our nice, short direct call-to-action link into a suspicious 6 line behemoth which we actually had reported to us by a client who thought we'd been hacked!

Moonmail Review

It is good for someone who has minimal budget for marketing campaigns. It will get the job done, but the conversion rates might be lower.

Pros

The price of the service and ease of creating lists anf templates.

Cons

The fluctuating pricing model which hiked the prices without letting users know. Not good enough conversion rates.

MOONMAIL is the best!

I enjoyed watching my business looking for professional

Pros

MOONMAIL is this easiest way to do email target marketing, it's so simple and s easy to use and does everything for you if you arent a tech savvy person it will save your time, a lot of it!

Cons

Nothing i can find that i didn't like, it was a pretty self-explanatory software

Easy to use and Great Value

Googles over reach

Pros

simple setup and friendly pricing wonderful alternative to what I had been using

Cons

not sure yet, need more time to work with it

Thanks! ¿

Good for email campaigns

Just tried the software.

Pros

Best for send email campaigns for web owners. In just few clicks prepare your campaign and it to all the recipients in the list you have stored. GDPR compliant availability. Free version also available.

Cons

In free version only 1 campaign can send per day. Only 10 recipients in one campaign in free version.

MoonMail Review

I have tested many other applications and I choose Moonmail. I thing for the money I get creat service. Now I am testing the app if we can compoletely move from Mailchimp to Moonmail

Pros

Fo very little money (compared to other mailing servises) you get a great value.

Cons

Something the UX is confusing and help links did not work.

Thanks!

It is overall a good email marketing tool. Though the customer support needs to improve

Pros

I like it's UI. It's minimalistic, easy to understand for a user who is completely new to email marketing. And moreover, it uses Amazon SES and it is cheap compared to others.

Cons

It would be really great if we can see a detailed report of who's opening the mails and who clicked.

Making Mailing Simple

Am using moonmail to mainly execute split testing and client deliverability against our templates. It also allows me to create clean OFT files (yes, I know they are terrible, but when the client is demanding them, what can you do!).

Pros

Simple to use GDPA Compliant Easy to do test sends Reporting OK

Cons

Not much to dislike to be honest. A nice way to manage email.

Moonmaik review

Moonmail is used to replace mail chip

Pros

The fact that it's for compliant and a smaller company.

Cons

The fact that when we started it took us weeks to upload our templates and the service is terrible

Great software.

Pros

It truly does it all. All the basic stuff.

Cons

It is very basic and simple. Id like to see more features.

Spectacular

Amazing piece of software. Easy to use, super fast, got my Black Friday campaign out within 10mins and got 201% revenue than regular day. LOVE IT!

Easy to Use

Pros

Free trial is offered and moonmail has great support.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to get setup at first.

thanks!

A great way to expand our reach

Pros

A digital and print magazine thrives on exposure and Moonmail is an excellent vehicle to help us expand our reach at an affordable price. The ease of use was great, and the learning curve simple. I recommend this tool.

Cons

The learning curve for CVS files was my only problem and that has nothing to do with Moonmail, rather my limited work with Excel. I am excited to make this a part of our growth strategy.

Thanks!

Tried it out after facing a debacle from another popular Mailing Service and it's good!

So far looks promising. Fingers crossed, hopefully it's our permanent solution

Pros

Demo looks good. Signing up for a Pro account now, lets see how it works after 2 months.

Cons

No Trial Account, demo doesn't let one send test emails etc

Thanks!

Best email platform so far

MoonMail is a very good email service that will help us to increase our email revenues.

Pros

Very easy to use for everyone and I really like the segmentation tools. I love the product.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

thanks!

Good interface and very easy to navigate around for newbies.

Pros

Reasonable pricing. The free plan is amazing and works perfectly like the other paid plans. A very good customer support, support answers questions within few minutes.

Cons

The contact /list importing is not the best. I tried several times to import csv files and keep giving the same error about headings name. Other similar platforms I have tried worked best in handling reading and uploading csv files.

Thanks!

Really poor support - they just don't care!

Pros

Its a mailchimp rip off - the interface is essentially lifted from mailchimp so there is no learning curve.

Cons

Really really bad support. Do not trust their migration team. Lackadaisical, not interested in reading support tickets, take days to come back to you and don't do a proper job. The negative reviews seem right, the other don't seem legit.

User friendly and Great!!

Pros

Easily set up. Good with drag and drop design. All main features included as compared to price.

Cons

None so far, but suggest to add more features to play with.

Thanks!

Great software and easy to use

Pros

This software is very easy to use and it allows me to deliver emails without any hassles. I am not an expertise with email marketing but this allows me to do my job and move on with the rest of my day. I really like dealing with software that allows me to do y job and allows me to get a message out to my clients and potential clients.

Thanks!

Great interface and flexible pricing

The UI is so simple and well defined that you can browse through the full app very easy since day 1 and the pricing is extremely flexible so I don't have to worry if a have a lazy month because I just the pay the monthly fee, which is pretty low. Great support.

So easy to use!

Pros

For the cost this service is just as good as the big hitters that charge 3x as much! Also the banding for subscribers is high, meaning you aren't having to upgrade every couple of months

Cons

The basic plan doesn't include mailchimp integration. But this wasn't too difficult as I just had to export my mailchimp list and use it that way.