viewneo Logo

Suggested alternatives

monday-com
adplorer
resource-guru

I like that I easily setup my account online, the features are good and the templates to use are really nice. It has a unlimited playlist which is great.
The program is good and easy, and you can create really nice ads to display on your business.
I was a little confused as to how to connect it to our TV.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

The best option for Digital Signage Made in Germany

Pros

a . very user friendly interface, with a very big free list of plugins and extension which you need for a professional digital signage management and really affordable options. The price is unbeatable !!

Cons

No big issues so far knowing that the platform is getting frequent updates.

SE

Sonia E.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

If you are looking for a good signage software this is it

The program is good and easy, and you can create really nice ads to display on your business!

Pros

When I first did the account, I notice how easy it was to create the slides to play and add content. They have on the site templates that you can use for your business. It is really easy to create a playlist of what you want to display on the screen, and even the setup on my tv. You will need a digital signage player or a amazon fire stick, which in my case is the one I personally use. I love that I can manage it from anywhere.

Cons

They don't have phone support only e-mail support on the cheapest subscription. Sometimes connection isn't good and pictures doesn't view.

Hi Sonia, We¿re happy to hear that you were able to get your Digital Signage project up and running with viewneo. While we currently only provide email support for customers, we work hard to try and make sure that we reply to customer inquiries in a timely manner. If you are experiencing connectivity issues, please feel free to reach out to us and we will see what we can do to help. Thanks for the feedback, Carolyn

Bd

Brieuc d.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Great advertising tool but feeling of restriction

Great experience on viewneo, easy to start and to handle. unfortunately not possible to code directly and insert html5 object, so frustrating for an engineer. I also got lag and refresh problem while showing pictures. Maybe good to develop a direct connection tool to the box to be able to control content without update time.

Cons

Hi Brieuc, thanks for your feedback and telling us your ideas for improvements. I have bad and good news for you: unfortunately we're not planing on implementing the feature to edit the source code (HTML) of our templates in the moment. But the good news for you is that we actually are working on having a steady connection between your player and the viewneo cloud. So your content is always up-to-date and you won't have to wait for the next update interval to have your playlist synchronized. We're planning to have this feature available in April. If there's anything else on your mind we'd be happy to hear about it. Best Julia from viewneo

RR

Ryan R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I use ViewNeo on a daily basis for digital signage and it has been great!

ViewNeo made organizing content and playlists for my company's clients a lot easier and faster, and it comes at a rather satisfying price

Pros

Definitely it's user interface and ease-of-use is it's greater feature. It's hard to believe other digital signage softwares aren't that straight forward. It's simple, intuitive and it can do pretty much all you need it to do

Cons

Despite it's customer support always being there to help, there's still some missing features that could make the experience a lot faster and easier. For example, users really should be able to update older files instead of replacing them manually

Hi Ryan, thanks for your detailed feedback. If you like you can send us an email with more of your ideas and wishes regarding further features. We're always happy to have this kind of improvement feedback straight from our user. Best Julia

GK

George K.

Research, 10,001+ employees

Digital signage re-defined

Pros

viewneo offers a great infrastructure for digital signage requirements of our company.

Cons

We haven't experienced any negative experience with viewneo so I have no objections to note here.

CC

Chiwale C.

Design, self-employed

Enjoyed using it

Pros

the built in editor is excellent. fast and responsive software.

Cons

the price. thats the main reason i Switched

CB

Caique B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

My go-to option for Digital Signage

I've worked for more than 2 years now with four different sofwares and none of them have matched ViewNeo's easy to use interface and functions. I can't recommend it enough

Pros

The most simple and easy to use interface, with pretty much everything you need for great digital signage management and really affordable options

Cons

It may still lack some quality of life features to be even better, like being able to overwrite/update files instead of manually replacing them

PW

Phillip W.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Simple, Easy, Great

We use viewNeo in 31 hotel lobbys to inform our guest about relevant on stay information and to animate our clients to book / reserve some hotel extras like breakfast or cocktails during happy hour.

Pros

Easy to handle. Webbased = I can do the administration from everywhere

Cons

If you have 31 sticks in one account, navigation is a bit overloaded some times

PF

Phil F.

Simple but mighty digital signage tool for professional desgined screen-ads

viewneo is really not designed for techies, geeks or scientists but for people who can not afford to spend much time on learning and practising first just like me. When i first found viewneo, i was really horrified because of the small number of options and settings especially in comparison to other solutions that i tested before... should that few settings be enough for me to launch my advertising...

MR

M.C. R.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great Service - just needs more templates

It is a good product overall, but the templates are a bit lacking, especially when it comes to menu's for restaurants. If there were a better selection of templates then this would be an easy 5 star all across.

Pros

Easy to use, can update from anywhere, and works great with Chomebit.

Cons

Limited templates. While there are a decent "number" of templates, they are similar in design. I have a restaurant and need access to more templates that work for more than 5 menu items... which is all there seem to be with the restaurant templates on here.

MB

Marc B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Doesn't work

Loss of time. People were nice though only available by email and only replied once per day - which was totally nonfunctional for running a business with the product.

Pros

Should be easy to use for affordable price. Just doesn't work and support can't fix it.

Cons

Doesn't work

Hi Marc, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with viewneo. I took a look at your conversation with the guys from our support team. We're always trying our best to come to a quick solution if problems occur using our software. Sorry it didn't work in your case. As you can read in one of our latest response we are still about to figure out what exactly causes your issues. As we are based in Germany it can happen from time to time that our response might take a little longer - just due to the fact of different time zones (night/day). Again, I'm sorry we couldn't help and viewneo did not work the way you expected it. If we can help you with any other things or if you have suggestions for improvements we are always happy to hear about it directly from our users. Best Julia

YE

Yessenia E.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Amazing to create digital signs

It is a excellent for any sign, menu, or advertisement you want to create and display on screens.

Pros

I like that I easily setup my account online, the features are good and the templates to use are really nice. It has a unlimited playlist which is great! They have 2 versions profesional and enterprise. For us, the profesional package work pretty well, since we are a small business.

Cons

Uploading files does takes a little while, that's the only con I see.

Hi Yessenia, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are more than happy to read, that you like working with viewneo. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Greetings, Claus

AM

Alon M.

Used other for 1-2 years

Using as a company bulletin board -simple setup, intuitive. ViewNeo 'A' SupportTeam !!!

Great Bulletin board

Pros

Easy to use, drop of media, easy management of system - pretty much plug and play Low cost and high value for money.

Cons

A few missing functionalities towards using as a bulletin board not just advertising. This would be of great value to ViewNeo, System is a little slow and have had cases of hanging - probably due to the old version stick?

AB

Amanda B.

Overall a very good experience. Customer service was very helpful and prompt.

Pros

Easy to use. Works similar to other advertising software our company has used. The directions in the box were clear and easy to understand. When I ran into an issue due to the license code, the customer service department responded almost immediately. It was solved quickly and under 24 hours.

Cons

No major cons to report. So far, I have had a positive experience for the most part. I was a little confused as to how to connect it to our TV. We thought it connected wirelessly, but we soon discovered it must be connected with the HDMI cable and it must also be connected to the power supply instead of just being charged. After those issues were addressed, it was simple to use.

Hi Amanda, thank you for your kind review. Always happy to hear a positive feedback. If there is anything on your mind regarding the improvement of your software please let us know. Best Julia

NK

Nils K.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Great way to inform visitors

We use ViewNeo in the reception area of our embassy to inform people about activities while they are waiting for appointments or meetings. This is a great way of engaging them and we have been very satisfied with ViewNeo.

Cons

Hi Nils, it's so great hearing you love viewneo. That's what really makes us proud and motivated to improve viewneo every single day. Anyway, if you still have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us at any time. Best your viewneo Team

PB

Phil B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Window Display Brought to Life

With a travel agency these days gaining interest from customers is a constant challenge against the internet. More and more we have adapted our business to bring media as a key part of our sales process and this includes being able to attract customers from the street in to our shop. Since installing Viewneo in 2 of our shops we have seen a much greater interest in our window displays and internal advertising - with customers asking questions or referring to offers displayed.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and to use from the first minute.

Cons

It has certain limitations with regards the building up of a slide - it would be good for it to work in a similar way to powerpoint for example where a "slideshow" could be created for each individual offer including animations etc.

CK

Christian K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Perfect and easy to manage

Pros

It is easy to create content and to manage it. .

Cons

the display managing is tricky. .

Hi Christian, thanks for your feedback. We're always glad to hear about happy users :) Best Julia

JD

Jeremy D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

viewneo product review

The viewneo support team was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. I felt very supported as I went from inquiring into the product to installing it at our organization.

Pros

Ease of use. Small size of stick. Web-based control.

Cons

We paid $25 in shipping fees although the item was sent domestically. That seemed really high.

CB

Caique B.

Design, 1-10 employees

ViewNeo Review after 3 months

Viewneo is definitely the best Digital Signage Software there is. I've worked for 2 years now with other four different sofwares and none of them have matched ViewNeo's easy to use interface and functions. However, ViewNeo really lacks some more accessible prices or custom plans. I, for example, need a single and very simple feature that's on the most expensive one, but can only afford de middle one. Other than that I'm really satisfied with my experience.

Pros

Best one out there. Easy to Use, complete package

Cons

Expensive

Hi Caique, thanks you very much for your kind feedback. I'm glad you like our software. Sorry though that our pricing doesn't match with your needs. We're always trying to find the best way for all our customers. Best Julia from viewneo

JT

Josh T.

Only brief experience thus far

Love it for the most part. Interface could be slightly more intuitive. In particular adding shift-click and ctrl-a support when adding media to playlist would be very helpful. Same for selecting items anywhere in the web app. Thanks!

Cons

Hi Josh, thanks very much for your feedback. Great to hear you love viewneo. At the moment our team is working on an even more intuitive interface, which will be updated during the course of 2016. With this, there will also be shift-click and ctrl support. Thanks again. Your viewneo team

JS

Jenny S.

Easy-to-use? Absolutely!

As a not technical experienced person I was first skeptical if digital signage is something for our real estate office at all. But viewneo really taught me better. Actually it is as easy-to-use as they say. I really enjoy the simple management of our exposés. The support was always friendly and patient as well. I was first disappointed that the user management does not work with the free version. But in the end, the pro license really worths its´s money. All in all: Thanks viewneo!

MS

Michael S.

Easy to work with - nice results

We like viewneo, because it´s easy to explain to our customers. They can easily handle the workaround and create their own templates.

Cons

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your feedback. We're working every day to improve your experience with our software, so it's great to hear, that you and your customers enjoy viewneo. Please always let us know if you have further questions or feedback. Best wishes Your viewneo team

JC

John C.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Good Overall

Weekly food and liquor specials are advertised. Beer menu. Margarita Menu

Pros

Price good, quality of video image good, in the cloud flexibility. Simple to use. I use a Asus Chromebit on a Sony Television

Cons

Slide editing needs to be revamped big time!

Hi John, thanks for your feedback and your honest review. Happy to tell you that we have the template builder (slide editing) on our to-do-list for the next big improvements. Unfortunately I can't tell you when it will be updated, but we are working on it. Best, Julia viewneo

SV

Sjoerd V.

Retail, 1-10 employees

A New View

When I started the investigation for a Digital Signage system, I was surprised how many players are in this field. I tried many systems with all kind of special features, but after all these trials and most of all....the communications with helpdesks, Viewneo gave me a Newview on Digital Signage.

Pros

Nice, clean, modern design. Clear and easy screen size work area. Affordable priced.

Cons

Some 'hidden' tricks in the manuals, tutorials. It take some time and practicing to understand, what and how to do.

DG

Dankert G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Real value for money!

ViewNeo is easy to use. The supplied hardware is easy to install. It would be great if they integrated the Dutch language in their plugins.

Pros

Cons

No Dutch language in the plugins (like weatherforecast)

Hi Dankert, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you like our software. I'm sorry we don't provide your language yet. We are constantly working on improving our software which also means expanding the range of provided languages. Kind regards Julia from viewneo