WiseStamp Logo
WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool.

visit website

WiseStamp Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.5/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use, very good, effective, and user-friendly interface which helps you get what you want, basically it transforms your idea into something even better. People love to see a good signature.
I think it’s amazing how much freedom there is with the free version. I love using it and I look forward to upgrading to the paid version when I get a job.
I really liked using Wisestamp, it is easy to use, free mostly, and works great with email signatures for all of my outlook and gmail accounts.
We finally got it working, but the directions are badly written, the issues we needed not addressed, and the worst customer support we've ever encountered make this an unfortunate choice.
However, the support is only via email, and is very limited and frustrating.

Brett B.

CEO, Life Coach & Business Coach

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Best in the biz!

Transcript

Brett B: Hi, I'm Brett with the Brett Bombing Companies. I'm a life and business coach. I help clients...

Serena P.

Director of Business Development

Internet, 1-10 employees

WiseStamp Email Signature Adds A Professional Touch

Transcript

Serena: Hi, my name is Serena. I'm the CEO of an online media company, and I give Email Signature Manager...

Barbi G.

Internet, 201-500 employees

WiseStamp offers a nice email signature option for business owners.

Create professional looking email signatures for your business. Include social media icons and designer made options. Great for a small business up to a larger business who uses email on a regular basis.

Pros

Various templates are available to create your own business signature. The options allow your signature to look professional, include various options, designed to fit your business.

Cons

When starting out, ads are in the free version of the software, although the signatures still look professional.

Thanks for the review, Barbi - and glad to hear you like WiseStamp!

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

WiseStamp for the Win

The one caveat I might offer to anyone with a particular and similar use case: while I use different email clients for different purposes on different devices, I've landed on AppleMail with Mailbutler installed on my primary computer—a Macbook Pro. Mailbutler also offers some signature creation capabilities, and it can take a bit of doing to figure out which bit of software is doing what, between WiseStamp, Mailbutler and AppleMail.

Pros

WiseStamp makes it easy to create professional looking email signatures complete with photos and graphics if you wish.

Cons

I have successfully setup used WiseStamp signatures in multiple email clients on both Mac and Windows—but this isn't for the faint of heart. Each client is a little different, though WiseStamp helpfully offers a pretty thorough, step-by-guide guide that includes most of the more popular clients.

Thanks for the kind review!

Cyril C.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Horrible Customer Support

Anytime we have had a tech support issue the experience was poor. Takes days before they reply to your email. When they reply they don’t actually read the info you supply them. So you waste your time back and forth for days trying to get them to properly read the tech ticket before you get a solution to your problem.

Pros

Nice User Interface. Low price. Cloud based

Cons

Tech support is simply horrible. When you have multiple emails connected to your gmail account not easy to use

Hi Cyril, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our support. From what our support team told me, it seems like you asked for things that our system can't offer, and they've suggested a personal online session to try and solve the issues you raised, but there was not response from your side. I hope that we'll be able to help you within our system capabilities. You are welcome to contact me personally through my intro page www.wiseintro.co/danielzweig for farther assistance. All the best, Daniel (WiseStamp head of marketing)

EN

Ed N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

A little confusing to set up, but then it's very easy to use with multiple signatures.

Easy to choose from multiple signatures to have the appropriate one depending on the email content and the account being used.

Pros

Being able to create multiple signatures for different purposes and choose them easily in the Gmail interface is my favorite feature. It is very easy to set up the information and scroll through templates to find what looks the best. I also like being able to add my own random "taglines" to the bottom of my signatures.

Cons

I'd like to be able to modify some of the templates. For example, I like some layouts but don't like the "e" for email, "w" for website, etc. that are in some templates.

Internet, self-employed

Easy and professional looking email signatures

I bought a lifetime license of this a couple years ago and it's served me well. Granted, I don't have a very complicated setup and I haven't touched my signature since I first set it up. But for me, it's great! I don't have to worry about how it looks because it looks good everywhere.

Pros

I was able to set up a clean looking email signature by modifying a template. After doing some testing, the total time investment was about an hour.

Cons

I've had a few quirks using WiseStamp in my web-based Gmail over time, but they usually work themselves out after awhile.

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Yolanda H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Clean Professional Looking emails

Love the option of multiple signature choices in an​ email. So you choose which signature you want to use.

Pros

So cheap, so simple to look like a pro on your emails. No need for fancy coding with wisestamp

Cons

Signature templates are limited, more variety needed,

Thanks for the great review, Yolanda!

Garin K.

Used other for 2+ years

I have used Wisestamp for years and also recommended the tool on my blog MarketingStrategyX.com

A great looking email signature!

Pros

What I like most about Wisestamp is how it can take an email signature from "eh" and "so-so" to "excellent" and "stellar in a few minutes time. The email signature software is simple to use and if my Grandma owned a computer she could probably figure out how to use it.

Cons

What I like least is how Wisestamp tries to force free users to include a Wisestamp promotional graphic. Giving free users the option of different promo graphic styles or to remove the promo graphic in exchange for social shares are two ways this undesirable feature can be improved on.

Thanks for the great review Garin!

De'Nicea H.

Beautiful and professional signature

Pros

The ease of use to set up. It is so easy to do it! Also, there are beautiful options available. I appreciate having the various social media options so people may further connect with me.

Cons

Hard to turn off when replying to an email so it does not take up so much space. Sometimes it can be a little clunky when switching signatures to use on desktop.

Jessica G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great free tool, but has bugs.

I like it a lot but wish it worked more consistently and across all devices.

Pros

I love that the signature is free, looks professional, and I could use my bitmoji as the photo without upgrading to a paid subscription.

Cons

My signature does not always populate when writing emails, and never populated when accessing emails through my phone.

Tyson Gaylord, T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Better Email Signature

Great company and product. Customer service is helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. We have multiple signatures set up for different people, organizations, and situations. This makes it easy to have consistent contact info and a small call to action.

Cons

A bit time-consuming at first getting everything set up, working properly and not feel overwhelming. There is a ton of options to have and choosing to keep it simple and straight forward can take some tweaking.

DL

David L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Leave Your Mark

Pros

- easy, simple and straightforward signatures creation. - comes with ready made templates cater for different professions. For example: showcasing your profile photos if you are a photographer, or displaying a banner if you are a real estate agent etc... - you can add your social media profiles, a recycle message as well as legal disclaimer in your signature. - they have other services like Business Listing, Webpage and so on that I didn't use.

Cons

Sometimes the signature you created might 'go off' a bit after you pasted it on your page... the line looks different or the shape changed. So you need to test it out on your page before you can finalize.

Thanks for the great review, David.

CH

Chad H.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Bad functionality

Like I said, used to be good, now it is not

Pros

It used to work great, now it doesn’t. Used to be able to assign multiple different emails to signatures, been using it this way for 2.5 years, now the owner of the company wants to argue with me about it

Cons

Glitchy interface while using chrome browser. Emails assigned to WiseStamp signatures don’t function, as in a signature is still showing up when I tell it not too.

Hi Chad - sorry to hear your experience wend from good to not so good :-/ I sent you my contact information and would appreciate a few minutes of your time so we can fix what needs fixing both in the product and your customer experience.

JD

Jennefer D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Exceptional

I was first introduced to WiseStamp from my marketing guru who recommended I punch up my new branding with a slick email signature. Was she ever right! My emails look both professional and elegant. I love that I could compliment my brand with your specific palettes, to ensure my look was seamless. I went pro because I wanted the option of more templates and layouts to play a bit. It's fun and easy! Branding is so important these days. Why have boring emails, when you can have pretty ones!

Pros

I can customize my colour palette and choose different templates to suit my mood/style. I like that it's easy!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe a couple more options for the free account?

Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

An easy way to add a professional sheen

WiseStamp gives a more professional look to emails with little work on the part of administrators or users. The picture helps at our agency when there is a mix of face to face meetings and electronic communication. It was really simple to add on and makes the agency look cohesive to outside people.

Pros

I loved the profile picture that gets added, the universality of a stamp across the agency, and the ability for users to add relevant information to their own page.

Cons

I dislike the scrolling images that can be added at the bottom of the signature - it feels tacky and too much like an unasked for ad.

Thanks for the great review!

ND

Naomi D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

I enjoy using WiseStamp

I continue to have an excellent experience with WiseStamp. I love how it looks and I love the ability to customize as I please. It makes me feel unique and I feel my business stands out. I often receive compliments from people I correspond with.

Pros

What I like most is that it looks great and is definitely noticeable! It sets me apart from the hundreds of other emails that people receive. I also love that I can use different signatures for different emails.

Cons

I don't have anything in particular that I don't like about Wise Stamp.

Andrea R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Love this!

Pros

I like that I can modify settings to make it uniquely my own.

Cons

I used to be able to change certain things for free. Now I am unable to.

Thanks for the review, Andrea! Indeed we are focusing our new features on creating value to our PRO users - like adding animated GIF to signatures, more fonts, etc. All basic features are available - and always will be - for free users.

RR

Ross R.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

I regret

Nice when it works. When it doesn't it incredibly frutstrating. I now have a paid account and noboday at wisestamp can stop the signature from the trial account from reappearing. Support has been hopeless to resolve this. It's incredibly frustrating that I go to write an email and I get a signaure that I was only ever intended to test features in the trial account. I paid for an account, I want my paid signaure thanks. Support are unable to fix this, or even acknowlege the problem. Very frustrating.

Pros

The software does create good looking signatures.

Cons

The authenication this software uses is implemented terribly. Support really is lacking.

Hi Ross, I truly apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused to you while working with our email signature manager. If you can DM me your email, I will closely look into the issue and make sure it is resolved as soon as possible. Like any platform, sometimes there might be technical problems, but it is our duty to make sure we resolve them and give the best customer experience we can. Best regards, Daniel Head of marketing WiseStamp

MH

Millie H.

The best tool for my emails - hands down

Pros

A professional email signature that drives traffic to my blog and social media sites on autopilot. Highly recommend

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometimes, I need to refresh my email to connect WiseStamp again, but very minor con

Hi Millie and thanks for the thumbs up! Don't forget to check out some of the new features, such as adding GIFs (on Gmail, Yahoo and other webmail providers), new fonts and new templates are coming up soon!

Great app to manage multiple pro signature from Gmail

a nice pro and humanized signature for all my business.

Pros

I like to be abble to customize all my signature, with image, links and even call to action. It is very nice if you have like me severall business to manage

Cons

Sometimes the app disconnect itself from Gmail and I have to relink it in Firefox. I don't know how to fix this.

DR

David R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Looks better than it works

I moved on.

Pros

The designs are great, with some excellent options - if they work.

Cons

Some of their own apps and social media feeds have both layout issues and feed with some email programs eg Outlook and Thunderbird. I was offered a couple of months extra subscription while they fixed it. And then, to my horror, I then found they host images on their own servers and one was noted as a spam domain, which caused my emails to be blocked from one of my most important suppliers - it took almost a month to work out what the problem was and raise it with Wisestamp. They were apologetic and offered me a couple of months extra on my subscription while they tried to fix it. I don't need more subscriptions, this is business and we need what I paid for.

Tiffany L.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Love the beautiful professional email signature!

Pros

Easy to create multiple email signatures for my team. Can include logos for all social media, link to website, our logo and address . Easy to set up and edit too.

Cons

Not much. The only thing that I would say is when some people respond to me and I see my email below theirs, my signature doesn't look the same. It only happens with some email accounts- probably the more basic ones.

Human Resources, self-employed

Mistake to purchase

Pros

I was able to get my logo to the right specs without it blurring

Cons

The price, for one. I misread the price and was given a horrible surprise when I was charged for the full year. Ie the price I thought I was paying multiplied by 12.Also, I'm not able to centre the logo with the copy, so I have no control over where the copy is positioned in relation to my logo. I would have been better off paying a graphic designer to do this, financially and practically.

MF

Mandy F.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

TOOK CASH FROM OUR ACCOUNT AFTER ACCOUNT CANCELLED

Appalling. I cancelled the account last year, but they've just helped themselves to another payment this week and after querying and requesting a refund I'm told they can't find any trace and I should take it up with my bank! You took the cash!! I've now had to cancel my bank card and wait on a new one, which is very inconvenient, all to prevent this from happening again. Its a scam.

Pros

not applicable .

Cons

not applicable .

SM

Simona M.

Events Services, self-employed

So Far So Great!

I am able to get my creativity and business info out there even in just replying to a client. It is customizable. So I have different signatures for the different areas I work in. Brilliant and simple.

Pros

My emails and correspondence with clients and others get me noticed.

Cons

I don't have any yet. I did have trouble with my School email address. The administration had to add this on to the safe software list in order for me to use it. The did not so I found another way to use it by cutting and pasting. That is my only con and it is not the software's fault.

Nik K.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

STAMP OF APPROVAL

The overall experience with WiseStamp is all positive. It's easy and free and they are always adding to the product. I get compliments on my email signature all the time.

Pros

I can't stress how much I love wisestamp. We have been looking for an easy way to have a signature on emails and WiseStamp is the answer. It's super easy to setup and there is an option for free or a paid version.

Cons

Nothing at all to dislike here. I spent a lot of time looking for an email signature solution and WiseStamp works perfectly.