WiseStamp Logo
WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool

visit website

WiseStamp Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.46/10

See full reviews by rating

Easy to use, very good, effective, and user-friendly interface which helps you get what you want, basically it transforms your idea into something even better. People love to see a good signature.
I think it’s amazing how much freedom there is with the free version. I love using it and I look forward to upgrading to the paid version when I get a job.
I really liked using Wisestamp, it is easy to use, free mostly, and works great with email signatures for all of my outlook and gmail accounts.
However, the support is only via email, and is very limited and frustrating.
It is awkward and cumbersome to transfer the signature files over to my email client.

WiseStamp users...

Email Signatures for Office 365-logocaret
listing-logo

Email Signatures for Office 365

Exclaimer-logocaret
listing-logo

Exclaimer

How would you rate WiseStamp?

Serena P.

CEO

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

WiseStamp Email Signature Adds A Professional Touch

Transcript

Serena: Hi, my name is Serena. I'm the CEO of an online media company, and I give Email Signature Manager...

STAMP OF APPROVAL

Transcript

Alessandra K.: Hi, I'm Alessandra. I am the Vice President of Sales. I give WiseStamp a five, and for...

perfect for profesional email

i use wisestamp everyday for my daily email routine, no cons here, great software

Pros

✅ easy to use ✅ very awesome design ✅ aplicable in minutes ✅ have chrome extention ✅ perfectly match with gmail

Cons

none, they provide great software and very awesome design

Thanks for the great review - we rock :)

Better Email Signature

Great company and product. Customer service is helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. We have multiple signatures set up for different people, organizations, and situations. This makes it easy to have consistent contact info and a small call to action.

Cons

A bit time-consuming at first getting everything set up, working properly and not feel overwhelming. There is a ton of options to have and choosing to keep it simple and straight forward can take some tweaking.

Affordable, professional email signatures for everyone on your team

Pros

I love the options that allow us to create multiple, attractive and interactive email signatures and assign them to users on our team.

Cons

It’s a little glitchy still Sometimes a signature has gotten un-assigned and we have to go into Wisestamp and retry it.

If you aren't utilizing Wisestamps product you are definitely missing out on the best marketing tool

Pros

The amazing design quality and just crisp clean look. Other so called competitors don't leave the same impression.

Cons

That you need one for each mail platform.

Love the beautiful professional email signature!

Pros

Easy to create multiple email signatures for my team. Can include logos for all social media, link to website, our logo and address . Easy to set up and edit too.

Cons

Not much. The only thing that I would say is when some people respond to me and I see my email below theirs, my signature doesn't look the same. It only happens with some email accounts- probably the more basic ones.

Great Marketing Tool

This product totally meets my needs, no more re-configuring my email signature. This product allows for conformity across many platforms

Pros

Awesome way to so stay in front of your audience. Every email puts you in front of your marketplace.

Cons

Maybe some day soon the software will allow me to edit on the fly. This option will really allow personalizing the data I am forwarding.

Helps rovide a free signature that makes my emails look professional

Excellent! It has helped spread my contact alongside every business email I've sent so far.

Pros

Wisestamp is very easy to use and has great features that have helped me look like a professional when sending emails.

Cons

An improvement can be made on the appearance of users name and job title for FREE users anyways. It looks too plain and without style.

Thanks for the review, Samuel!

Bad functionality

Like I said, used to be good, now it is not

Pros

It used to work great, now it doesn’t. Used to be able to assign multiple different emails to signatures, been using it this way for 2.5 years, now the owner of the company wants to argue with me about it

Cons

Glitchy interface while using chrome browser. Emails assigned to WiseStamp signatures don’t function, as in a signature is still showing up when I tell it not too.

Hi Chad - sorry to hear your experience wend from good to not so good :-/ I sent you my contact information and would appreciate a few minutes of your time so we can fix what needs fixing both in the product and your customer experience.

Awesome for Cool Email Signatures

Pros

There are a lot of templates to make cusotmizing a signature easy. I like that you could also include confidentiality notices and "please save a tree" notices too

Cons

I had no complaints, other than I found a cheaper alternative service that accomplishes the same thing.

Thanks for the thumbs up, stranger

Decent But No Support

We selected this as our first foray into this type of thing, and quite frankly the decision was made that since it was simpler to buy a subscription than build our own HTML, we went with that. We chose WiseStamp because they were offering a deal on a subscription. Well, you get what you pay for. We finally got it working, but the directions are badly written, the issues we needed not addressed, and the worst customer support we've ever encountered make this an unfortunate choice.

Pros

It's easy to make a signature. There are a variety of different templates.

Cons

They have perhaps the most wretched customer support of any system I've used. Call the number they provide, and you'll hear that they only provide email support. Email them and get NO response. Tweet them, and expect silence. If they are this inept and non-responsive, why on earth would we consider them for more of their more expanded and presumably more profitable services?

Good option for a custom email signature

So far, I have been pleased with the product. I am waiting for more robust features while buying in.

Pros

I was introduced to WiseSt amp by someone I respect. So, I tried the free version for a couple of years. As I saw good improvement on the options clients were given, I invested in a paid version. I have not regretted it.

Cons

Even though there are great options to create the perfect email and newsletter signature files, it could use better integration with more communication software on the market.

So Far So Great!

I am able to get my creativity and business info out there even in just replying to a client. It is customizable. So I have different signatures for the different areas I work in. Brilliant and simple.

Pros

My emails and correspondence with clients and others get me noticed.

Cons

I don't have any yet. I did have trouble with my School email address. The administration had to add this on to the safe software list in order for me to use it. The did not so I found another way to use it by cutting and pasting. That is my only con and it is not the software's fault.

Small but a game change for your emails

I like it! WiseStamp is a set and forget signature service can make it you earn money! What i love, is my emails look more profesional and cooler than other people and companies!!

Pros

I never think the benefice of add a signature in your emails untill wisestamp Adding a signature to your emails give you - Look more pro - More easy to remember - You can add extra info, links and contact Wisestamp is really use to use and you can get a really cool email signature, with your branding and info. Have really nice features but they need to add more icons. I do like - signatures templates - unlimited signatures - You can add to your email provider

Cons

The montly pricing have non sense, because you dont make a signature every day (unless you sell the service). The interface is very bugged, sometime dont work or broke all Need more templates and icons

Thanks for your review Ale - we launched a new version which addressed most of the functionality issues you mentioned, and new templates are coming next month!

Disappointing

I would not use this service. It not of value due to software issues. I recommend holding off until these recurrent issues are addressed. I am in the process of researching alternative products.

Pros

It creates beautiful signatures when it works. However, it does not reliably work.

Cons

Requires tremendous customer support for troubleshooting. However, the support is only via email, and is very limited and frustrating.

Very good

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and install very good product and would recommend to others

Cons

The updates they seam to happen every week

STAMP OF APPROVAL

The overall experience with WiseStamp is all positive. It's easy and free and they are always adding to the product. I get compliments on my email signature all the time.

Pros

I can't stress how much I love wisestamp. We have been looking for an easy way to have a signature on emails and WiseStamp is the answer. It's super easy to setup and there is an option for free or a paid version.

Cons

Nothing at all to dislike here. I spent a lot of time looking for an email signature solution and WiseStamp works perfectly.

Bad Company

Terrible experience. I bought the pro version and followed the instructions to implement to which it does not work. I called them & there is no support other than an e mail support as they are too cheap to have live techs to support their product. No one replied to my numerous e mails asking for assistance. This is not how to run a business as the customers are paying the bills and they are surely not a customer friendly firm especially after they get your money. STAY AWAY..........

Pros

nothing as it does not work. the instructions to implement seem easy, but they are not.

Cons

nothing as it does not work. it would be nice if they offered to support their product other than an e mail exchange to which they do not reply.

Hi James, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with WiseStamp was not satisfactory. We are working hard to give good service, and would love to learn what we did wrong. You didn't leave the email address that you used, so I can't address your complaint specifically, but you are welcome to send me a direct message and I will check the issues you raised. I've sent you a dm with my email. Thanks, Daniel Head of Marketing WiseStamp

Love Wise Stamp

Pros

Cons

It strangely has some issues with Incognito tabs and VPN's as it send me notifications of needing to redo my signature. It might have been fixed with a recent update, but the repeated prompts became annoying quickly

Professional Looking Email Signature Footer

WiseStamp provides a clean, professional graphic and photo to my emails. I originally had their "free" signature but was tired of seeing their "advertising" so I elected to pay a small fee to remove their ad. I didn't realize that this fee would be charged on an annual basis so I was surprised to see their charge on my account recently. It would have been better if there was notice before the charge, rather than the surprise.

I regret

Nice when it works. When it doesn't it incredibly frutstrating. I now have a paid account and noboday at wisestamp can stop the signature from the trial account from reappearing. Support has been hopeless to resolve this. It's incredibly frustrating that I go to write an email and I get a signaure that I was only ever intended to test features in the trial account. I paid for an account, I want my paid signaure thanks. Support are unable to fix this, or even acknowlege the problem. Very frustrating.

Pros

The software does create good looking signatures.

Cons

The authenication this software uses is implemented terribly. Support really is lacking.

Hi Ross, I truly apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused to you while working with our email signature manager. If you can DM me your email, I will closely look into the issue and make sure it is resolved as soon as possible. Like any platform, sometimes there might be technical problems, but it is our duty to make sure we resolve them and give the best customer experience we can. Best regards, Daniel Head of marketing WiseStamp

Wise Stamp Is great!

Pros

I like the signature line a lot. It looks very professional and it draws the reader to the more important details, such as my contact details and occupation.

Cons

They don’t have a Wix blog icon. I don’t know if the paid version has it but it would be great if I could direct people to my blog.

Great free signature!

No issues so far, Great upgrade to my email and business.

Pros

looks professional is easy to integrate with mail apps and updates automatically.

Cons

Nothing - the features I would have like are available in the paid version

the best and simple email signature eveR!

Pros

I love the templates, and the ease of drag and drop to set up the signature. It also integrates well with my Gmail account and the stand-alone profile page is priceless.

Cons

For my current needs, the price to remove the ad-logo at bottom of the page is a little out of reach, however, I don't mind giving credit to such an awesome product.

Thanks for the thumbs up, Jireh! Re pricing, please note that we have a WiseStamp for Teams solution that very affordable - it costs around $2 monthly per user.

Horrible Customer Support

Support is terrible and I received no benefits.

Pros

It's a good product. It makes a nice pretty signature. Looks great and is easy to use. But while I like the product itself the support ruined it for me.

Cons

The customer support is terrible. It took them 10 days to contact me after I tried multiple times to email them. There is no support number and no one really cares if you are having an issue.

Hi - this is Asaf and I'm in charge of support. We obviously dropped the ball here and I apologize for not giving you the experience our users deserve. With fast growth come new challenges, and supporting nearly 1M users is on top of our 2018 challenges. This is why we've tripled our support team, and we now get back to users within 24 hours (on weekdays). We'll be adding chat towards the end of Q2, to provide real time support, which I find crucial in this day and age. Hope this makes sense, and I hope you give us another chance.

They seem to have no one to service customers

Pros

l like how simple it it to use & the features it offers

Cons

On certain signatures formats, when i click to change font color it does not do it. I submitted a request to cancel future orders 3 times & it is still not cancelled. I payed the full year & i do not want to keep paying in the future. I submitted a 4th request today.

Hi Xiomara, we seemed to have dropped the ball here. I apologize for your experience and, naturally, you will be refunded. But I'd be more than happy to hear more on how we can improve. Please feel free to email me directly (I forwarded my contact info to you via Capterra), Asaf