Kindrid Reviews

4.68/5 (127 reviews)

Jodi Kemler

The Kindrid Team is great; I use the product daily and it meets my needs to process our text giving.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

This software allowed our organization (a church) to offer text giving to both our members and to guest users. Anyone was able to make a donation to our church. Sometimes we have a special designated offering and this software allows me to easily make changes and additions to categorize the gifts. This software also interfaces well with my financial software and it allows me to import the text giving directly into my contribution database (I use ACS). I have been using this software for several years and use it almost daily. I allows me to see in real time each gift amount and donor information as it is given. It has increased our giving both in amount and in frequency. Many of our donors set up recurring gifts which is a wonderful feature. Anytime that I needed any assistance from Kindrid I was able to reach them immediately in online live conversation and they have always been very attentive and knowledgeable and able to assist me. I am thankful for this product and it definitely meets and even exceeds my needs.

Anonymous

Kindrid makes it extremely easy for our church to manage our text giving

Reviewed 2018-02-07

We use this service to provide our attenders with the ability to make contributions via text. They simply text a keyword to a short code number and set up an account. Once that is done, they can give whenever they want by texting a keyword and a number. They can make one time gifts or recurring gifts. We have seen people give via this method that have never given any other way. It is so easy for people to use, and it is extremely easy for us to manage. It integrates easily with our database and is easy for our accountant to reconcile.

Kelli Mayer

Good platform but needs more administrative features

Reviewed 2018-06-12

fast and east texting for the users. Clunky on the admin side. Kindrid integration with other platforms has not worked for us.

Jacob Paukovitz

Easy platform that will make a big impact on your digital giving

Reviewed 2017-12-05

An immediate increase in giving by adding text-to-give. The giving option has become 12% of our giving.

Theresa Evans

I love working with Kindrid they have a great product and the best customer service out there.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

I have been using Kindrid since October 2015. This product is very user friendly and easy to manage. The customer service surpasses any customer service I have ever known. The Kindrid team is always willing to help with anything you need. They are continuously looking for ways to improve their product. They have been working on an integration for us within a software program and through out the entire process they have been supportive and have worked diligently to get the integration worked out. We are still in the process but they always keep a positive attitude and do what ever they can to help. They truly go above and beyond. I absolutely love their product and their customer service. I highly recommend them to everyone who asks.

Dustin Seales

Kindrid/Give.Church has changed the way our givers contribute to our church with great ease

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Faster, Simpler, and more Efficient record reporting.

Patricia Savage

A Needed Innovation

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Why did it take so long for mobile giving to become a thing? Kindrid is an innovation that finally represents the true generational shift in finance management and giving. Millennials just don't carry cash! (Don't even get stated on checks. What are those?) But it doesn't mean they don't want to give. This text-to-give platform makes it easy for people to give to institutions such as churches, non-profits, and any other kind of benefit fundraiser situation on the go from their phone. It's the needed innovation in a modern landscape and exactly the kind of problem technology should be solving for our everyday lives.

John Richardson

Give.Church is a Simple, Fantastic Solution

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Overall, we love Give.Church. Not only is it a great giving solution for churches, but they are easy to work with. The staff at Give.Church is responsive and well trained on their products. We highly recommend them to you!!

Joshua Harkins

Amazing Giving Platform!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Online Giving. Text to Give. Recurring Giving.

Joli Goble

Great for all size churches

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Kindrid has truly turned our church around financially. The ease of giving has provided everyone with a secure and convenient way to tithe.

Terrell Kittrell

Kindrid is a joy to use. Support is very responsive and we have seen a 15% increase in giving.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Kindrid has been a joy to use. Customer support is very responsive and we saw a 15% increase in giving after the first year of use. The integration with Church Community Builder was simple to setup and has worked much better than other giving app integrations we have experienced in the past.

Steve Cochran

Very simple and great rates.

Great giving solution

Rick Mandl

Buyers Be Ware!

Reviewed 2019-11-10
Review Source: Software Advice

If I were reviewing this company based on the experience we had with them during the first 3 1/2 years of working with them, I would rate them at 4 Stars - not perfect - but typically able to resolve any problems within a reasonable time frame. If I were reviewing them based on our most recent experiences I would be lamenting the fact that a rating lower than zero stars doesn't exist.

Jordan Burkhardt

It's very user-friendly and the interface is easy to navigate.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

I like how easy it is for our members to give via text and online. The integration with CCB is smooth as well.

Gary BROWN

Great program for online giving

Reviewed 2018-08-27

We are a new church that rents from another church. A few times a year we have to meet off campus. With the online option people are able to give, without us having to secure all of their tithes while off site.

Scott Cornell

Feature rich, easy to use, responsive and friendly/responsive customer support.

Reviewed 2017-11-08

It's easy to use, we had text donations up and running and tested in less than an hour. The administrative screens are intuitive, system is very stable and responsive. The customer support team is very friendly, patient and responsive to my questions or support needs. The donor response to the system has been very favorable and widely accepted. I highly recommend this software.

Shelley Stone

User friendly text giving

Reviewed 2018-08-24

I love that I can send an individual giver a link to exactly what amount, frequency, and/or designation they're looking for, and I love that the security measure of a pin is in place. I am finding, however, that the pin number is difficult for our older users to understand - that's not necessarily Give.Church's responsibility to fix, but maybe if there were another option given (many websites give the choice between text or email, or take other routes to verify identity), it'd help those who want to use it but have trouble.

John Richardson

Our church plant uses Kindrid for gifts from both partners and the new congregation.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Giving security and ease of use for people wanting to donate to our church.

Jim Pena

Idiot Proof! Anybody can give on this platform.

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Since we began using give.church our online gifts have steadily increased. We've used designations to target first time givers and it's been great. Consistent upgrades and new features are keeping us on the cutting edge of digital giving in church. Love it!

Laura Howard

Kindrid is extremely easy to use. Great customer support.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Kindrid is very easy to use. Any time help is needed they respond quickly and efficiently. Text giving key words are easy to add. Settlement list of deposits is easy to understand and to export as needed.

Ramon Hampton

Kindred gets you started

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Kindred takes the work out of it for the user. I love that I can request and customize a report and just print it out! I enjoy making designations at a moments notice as well as the marketing material that you are giving!

Ginny Helms

Love kindrid

Reviewed 2018-06-09

Easy to use, love the fact they use the stripe platform. Also the fact the credit card fees are shown. Love the way the export report looks.

Marcio Pacheco

Using Kindrid

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Great and I would definitely recommend it to someone else

Marc Sundstrom

Kindrid has taken us to the Next Level in Online Giving

Reviewed 2017-10-24

We love the ease of use for our regular/recurring and new/one-time donors. Our online giving has increased dramatically since we started with Kindrid/Give.Church at the beginning of 2016. On the back-office side, we appreciate how easy it is to access a variety of reports and to import data directly into our donor/database software (CCB).

Amber Vrbas

Kindrid is user friendly. Our customers love the two-step authentication - makes them feel secure.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Their Customer Service is top notch! Their people are knowledgeable and always respond quickly - usually within minutes!! If I actually manage to stump them with a question, they get back to me within 24 hours with a solution.

Jenifer Watts

Choosing Kindrid for text giving was a great decision!

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Ease of use for givers. Responsiveness of team when we need help. Constant development to make the product better.

JD Calkin

Great Software that has made a HUGE difference in our giving

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Simple, good UI, quick, bullet proof are all words that come to mind. I have teenagers using it because it is quick easy and electronic. It promotes giving. The customer support is amazing - great team! We like having our own text to give phone number as opposed to other companies that don't offer that feature.

Vicki Sapanero

Using Kindred has been a pleasant experience. It is easy to understand.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It made it easier for the younger generation (who never use checks or carry cash but always have their cell phone) to make a donation right on the spot.

Barry Kennard

Kindred has been great to work with and a pleasant surprise in helping with our electronic giving!

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Our electronic giving has increased and the challenges have decreased.

Anonymous

Great service for giving!

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Easy online giving with amazing customer service. I can get answers within 5 minutes in their live chat and there has never been a problem they cannot resolve.

Roger Langworthy

Kindrid is Efficient

Reviewed 2018-07-31

It is very convenient for people to give as they get paid, rather than waiting for a church service, or having to write a check for their giving.

Excellent Value and Benefit

Reviewed 2018-08-13

We've solved the problem of insufficient fund checks and people being able to give when they can't attend.

Troy Shedeed

Easy to use and great customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-03

This product is easy to use simply to explain to people to use and we've never had any issues with the software or the customer service has always been a pleasure to use this software.

Andrew McLean

Kindrid Review

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Great experience. Anytime I have a question, the team at Kindrid is extremely quick to respond.

Pam Roesch

Love the customer support. Answers very quickly and always very helpful

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The software makes it easy for our congregation to tithe on a regular basis.

LeRoy Jonas IV

Kindrid has been fantastic to work with from the very beginning!

Reviewed 2018-02-17

It is extremely easy to use, for both the end user, as well as for our administrator. The text to give feature is simple and straightforward, and makes it easy for our church members to give as they feel called to, or on a reoccurring basis. The account was simple to set up, and has been easy to maintain as well. On another note, when we first started to use the software we saw that there was no option for the church member to give every 2 weeks. After a call with our rep at Kindrid, she assured us that it would be communicated to the development team and they would get back to us. Within a few short weeks the change was made, and the option was added to the giving service. It is awesome to work with a company that listens to feedback, and then implements the needed changes when they make sense.

Anonymous

We have overall been very pleased with Kindrid. I'm especially impressed with the customer support.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Kindrid is intuitive and easy to use. We have had some difficulties with past online giving platforms with errors transferring donations and complicated user experiences. We are very pleased with the simplicity of Kindrid.

Allie Baldwin

Kindrid online giving

Reviewed 2018-08-09

We like Kindrid because it has made our online giving a breeze. Customer service is great, and we are confident in the company. I like the different designations you can create in the settings, and our church body likes how they can set up auto pays for their tithe.

DARYL MCKILLIAN

I love Kindrid

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Kindrid has provided us with a Christian giving platform. We never had a text-to-give feature before Kindrid. We ditched PayPal in favor of Kindrid. It's been one of the best moves I've ever made!

Michelle Webb

After initial set up and learning curve it is very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Very easy to use (user friendly), also easy to follow and find what you need, like the fact that you can monitor daily deposits.

Andy McGowan

Easy steps for our church to start giving online immediately.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Kindrid makes it very easy to onboard. With he texting our givers, it reminds people what exactly they are giving. Also big plus kindrid now works with planning center!

Haley King

Works great!

Reviewed 2018-03-13

I like how it integrates with CCB. It makes it easier to transfer online giving by not having to manually post them all.

Dan Rueb

I use it regularly to verify bank deposits. I find it quite intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Provides deposit totals, allows for dozens of designations, if needed, matches donors with CCB and allows for API imports to CCB.

Josh Bengen

Kindrid Was smooth

Reviewed 2018-01-22

This software allowed our church to take different payment methods and process them all with our subsplash app.

Everett Warmack

Kindrid has made receiving gifts so easy. It's been wonderful!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

As a non-profit we have been looking for a way to make it super easy for people to give. We have used fellowship one as a main giving platform and it has worked for longtime givers that get it but for us as a non-profit we desire new givers to have a very simple process if they only one give a one time gift. Kindrid has made that possible.

Elke Henrichs

Our experience with Kindrid has been good.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

The site is easy to use, with an attractive and appealing look. We get decent reports that help us each week and month.

Brittany Cavanaugh

Give.Church is a good solution for smaller churches!

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Our members love the option to give electronically to our church.

Kevin Miller

Easy, streamlined, and makes giving SUPER simple and accessible!

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Fantastic. Great customer service, easy to use product, affordable pricing, great up-to-date options.

Joli Goble

Super convenient and easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Kindrid allows me and other members of our church to easily tithe at any time without having to remember to bring cash or a check! In society's growing reliance on technological advances, Kindrid encourages faithful giving through ease of access continued success.

Chris Hitte

Great! The staff are super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Very easy to use and looks great! The features are simple yet clean and easy on the eyes. The software is constantly improving.

Joshua Martin

We love Kindrid

Reviewed 2018-08-24

We are super satisfied with the whole process from start to finish

Evelyn Hernandez

Easy for congregation to set up for their donations. Easy reports.

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Kindrid support is always available to help. Have had a couple of questions and the chat window is convenient.

Julie Welch

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-08-30

This software is very easy to use from the church's perspective as well as the donor's. Very simple, rarely any issues and when we do have a question the customer service from Give.Church is top notch.

Robin Frey

Kindrid provided a seamless transition and great overview for our new system.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Quick customer service which is so helpful

Charisa Gillette

Kindrid for Church Tithing

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-15

Overall, since our church has switched to using Kindrid for giving, I have had a much easier time paying and tracking those payments for my monthly and occasional donations and tithe.

Paul Kendall

Our experience with Kindrid has been wonderful!

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Ease of use and I do believe it increased our giving.

Adam Hirschy

simplistic and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-12-16

quick digital giving for clients and seamless integration with bank account

Anonymous

Kindrid is the best in the bizz!

Reviewed 2018-02-14

I love that if I ever have issues (which are rare), I know I can resolve them within 10 minutes due to Kindrid's world-class customer service.

John Blanchard

Kindrid is one of the best giving platforms available today.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

The software is easy to use, with a great user interface on the front and back end that not only makes giving a breeze, but also helps our internal team with easy reporting and financial information. They also offer the lowest rates on processing fees, which saves us a lot of money compared to other options. Don't be fooled by other companies offering lower monthly rates - processing fees are where you'll rack up the most cost, and Kindrid has the lowest fees available that I could find.

Marcus Elliott

Fantastic giving solution

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Ease of use and customer service is great. We implemented and had a bunch of people jump on and it's only grown.

Bryan Wheeler

Kindrid is web based, there is no additional software required and it's EXCEPTIONALLY easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-16

This software has enabled us to receive funds from our congregants through our website and via text message.

Sue Vanlaningham

Tech support is superb! Quick response time, understandable answers, friendly people!

Reviewed 2017-10-27

User friendly, able to look at individual donors and their history. The technical support is really great--which for me (totally technologically challenged) is very important!

Erland Porter

The staff is phenomenal and the platform is easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Increased member satisfaction, reduced tracking a paperwork.

Carolyn Peebles

We have had Kindrid Text to Give for several months and found it to be a great tool and investment.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Ease of giving 24 hours a day! We had questions at first, but all were resolved quickly and easily. I would highly recommend.

Bill Dumphy

Excellent product, great value!

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Kindrid has really made management of our church giving very simple. The fact that we don’t need to deal with a separate merchant services company is fantastic. The simplicity of use saves us so much time for what can be a tedious administrative task.

Analee Long

Ease of use once system learned.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Good support relationships, over the phone if needed, for this analog user. Ease of use. Allowed us to initiate text giving for our church with integration to Fellowship One, our giving platform.

Karen Nalpantian

This is the fastest, easiest way to give.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

It's so simple to use, like a giving kiosk in your pocket. I can give anytime, anywhere in under 30 seconds and I don't have to remember passwords.

Great software.

Reviewed 2018-12-08

We have used this product for a few years and had been easy to use and was easy to setup. Makes tracking donations very easy and imports directly to my financial software.

Jonathan Buras

User friendly!

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Easy to setup giving and you get a personalized number that is only used for your account!

Gonzalo Maldonado

My review

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Very good. And export of giving records is very convenient.

Zachary Doyle

I really enjoy the relationship established with Kindrid

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Give.church is streamlined on the front, nerdy in the back and friendly to work with.

Kindrid makes giving easy

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Our transition to Kindrid went very smoothly. Resources provided in advance by Kindrid allowed our organization to be prepared and to communicate clearly to our users the changes that would coming. Since moving to Kindrid, our users have not complained about the software and giving has been steady. We consider no news good news.

Sly King

The experience has been amazing! The staff at Kindrid rocks! They are an awesome group!

Reviewed 2017-11-15

I like that it is easy to use and very simple to navigate through. It works great with our mobile app and the recent updates to the web portal are really great!

Malisa Bramblett

Treasure Review

Reviewed 2018-08-30

We have been using this for a very long time. It gives people the opportunity to give without writing a check.

Jonathan Brooker

A quality way of equipping your church to give!

Reviewed 2018-08-14

It's been incredible. Just yesterday I was on the phone with a friend who is planting a church soon and online giving came up. I highly recommended he look into Kindrid because of how good it has been for us and our church plant!

Anonymous

We have been pleasantly surprised by how easy Kindrid is to use.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

This was our first foray into the text-to-give world. We've been so thoroughly satisfied with Kindrid that there was no need to look any further.

Nagela Dales

Brought My Church To The Present!

Reviewed 2019-02-05

As a user, this is so incredibly easy to use. As a team member this is easy to scale with as our church grows. The text to give options help us designate giving to different buckets easily , while making it easy for members to give.

Good Product - but expensive

Reviewed 2018-08-24

It is easy to use and fairly user intuitive.

Sally Kwekel

I love Kindrid...I have no accounting experience and it's easy to use with great features.

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Ease of use for our purposes, webinars are welcome and very helpful!

Kimberly Roddy

GREAT APP!

Reviewed 2018-02-17

Ease of giving.

Heidi Larson

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-05

Kindrid is an easy software to use. It's straightforward and simple. The staff is great to work with and gets back to me when I have questions that come up.

Cindy Lilly

Makes tithing very convenient

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-01

This makes it very easy to tithe. If I can't make it to church on Sunday I don't have to worry because I can tithe immediately as soon as I get paid.

Kelli Mayer

Could be more accounting/administratively friendly

Reviewed 2015-11-03

Yes, this is a very easy platform to engage giving at your church. User setup is fairly simple, and the ease of use is really good. A simple text with an amount and a keyword and your gift is on its way. It is the backend accounting for the administrators that is a bit clunky. Unlike other giving platforms, Kindrid only allows you to connect one bank account. So if you are like most churches with multiple accounts for different funds, you will be making a lot of journal entries and transfers on backend to get your funds where they need to go. You cannot do split disbursement either. You can only make one deposit of whatever amount is currently available. The dashboard cannot be customized to view they way you want it. You cannot add keywords to a gift if one was not put in at the onset. Keywords can get hard to program to make it easy for the givers because the platform does not allow spaces between words. This seems silly until you actually have to tell the congregation what key word to use for a particular ministry or project. Like Pastor Appreciation. You can make it all one big word. Or try to shorten it up - PastApp, apprec, etc. You have to get creative in keyword assigning. The customer service is super friendly - all questions are answered through chat/email. Very quick to respond. It seems like there is some tweaking with this app that needs to be done to make it more user friendly for the people who manage the funds and do the accounting. We will probably keep looking for a more user friendly method.

Laura Jansen

Great! Easy & efficient!

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Easy reporting!!!!

Mike Quimby

A great resource for online giving and text-to-give!

Reviewed 2018-08-27

We have had a great experience with Give.Church! The ease of use and helpfulness of the staff has been incredibly valuable.

Nate altom

Served all of our needs

Reviewed 2018-10-03

The customer support for this company is top notch and on point. The rates for this service is very reasonable and the features are great.

Anonymous

A great tool to engage givers

Reviewed 2018-01-19

We have seen several new givers as a result of using text giving. It is simple in format and easy to use.

Richard Tidwell

None Kinder than Kindrid!

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Both giving and receiving scheduled gifts is easy, automatic deposits are great too!

Super Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Jeffrey Ferguson

Completely Satisfied

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Great!!! QC is always there to help with quick response.

Chad Spinler

GREAT PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed 2018-08-04

Kindrid has been a great benefit to our church. We were given incredible service and a great rate as a church plant even though we were right at the end of the first year when we started. Truly appreciate their partnership.

Treva Swadley

Kindrid is easy to use and the staff are very helpful with questions and problems.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

The software is easy to use. The sidebar with the menu choices is clear and easy to navigate. The Giving Overview is a nice giving picture of the time frame specified - a quick glance at giving habits.

Judith Ballard

Nothing but excellent - from usability to customer service!

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Information shared with congregation.

Darla Unterzuber

Kindrid is Great

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Makes is easy for those who want to make a donation but don't carry cash.

Michelle Stilwell

Easy, affordable

Reviewed 2018-09-26

very attentive to customer inquiries

Brian Sanders

Kindred is very simple and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Kindrid is very easy to use and very cost effective for organiations who want to get this going current and active.

Kati Dean

Very convenient and user friendly

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-30

I love how easy it is to give to organizations that I care about. I don't carry cash around with me and always missed opportunities to give to organizations that I believed in. Kindrid made it super convenient to text give, and also to track where I gave.

Adam Bender

Overall, Kindrid has been great and has helped our church simplify giving.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-04

It makes giving simple for our church. It's easy to use text to give and online giving. Also, I love that you can designate different things, based on campus, or specific projects you would like to give to.

Jennifer Norman

Text-to-give Increase but troubles implementing

Reviewed 2019-08-27

They launched a new platform and hadn't tested it all out. We lost revenue based on them not being able to fix the issue and I feel we lost some trust with our congregation.

Chris James

Reviewed 2018-08-08

The ability to track giving of givers. And the platform accessibility.