StreetSmartClickSoftware Reviews

4.21/5 (96 reviews)

Jim Rigney

StreetSmart Review by Jim

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Streetsmart has allowed us to tailor a software system to the needs of our company. We have dramatically reduced our direct labor costs, which is far and away our number one expenditure. The ability to track and report on anything from job details to vehicle mileage and locations has completely changed our business, and will continue to do so as we grow and evolve as a company. This software has helped fundamentally change our small business! It has allowed us to be more efficient as a team and effective as a hospitality service provider. I most enjoy the ability to plan and schedule company actions far ahead of time, track in real time, and report on any job function afterward with details that I can customize to best fit our team's needs. The user-friendly interface allows quick manipulation that saves me extremely valuable time.

Adrienne Rensink

Does what it says it will

Reviewed 2018-03-19

This really is a simple program to use in terms of setting up and customizing jobs and report. It's also a great tool for locating my techs while they are in the field and helping them manage their time while on a job site. It's also a great way to keep my service techs and our service calendar in sync ensuring a high level of customer service. Our customers love the reports and the information we provide.

Kevin Bolis

Awesome...with headaches.

Reviewed 2019-01-15

We run a very unique business and the folks at StreetSmart have been able to completely customize our web portal and corresponding App on our tablets. They have been tremendous in capturing data that we can use for market trends and analyse logistics, and our ability to add/delete new forms on the fly has proven extremely valuable when rolling out new initiatives throughout the year. The amount of data we push back and forth daily from the tablets is quite large, so when an error occurs in the data transfer, this can cause major issues. Although the web developers have been able to work out many of the kinks with our Corporate Support folks, errors still tend to occur on a somewhat regular basis. Overall, I believe that the sky is the limit with StreetSmart. It doesn't matter what kind of business you have...they can customize it for you. Just make sure your IT people are on top of their game if you have 100+ tablet users every day.The software was fully customized to meet the needs of my company. I can generate reports in the web portal that drill down to very specific details throughout day.

Brenda Gage

Easy, sometimes irritating, I need to know more about how to use features.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Having your schedule right at your figure tips. not worrying about loosing a paper schedule. Having proff of your work you've performed.I like that I go in in the morning and can load everyone's schedules very fast. I like that I have prof of my walks witch are easy to e-mail to supervisors. I like that it is very easy to move jobs around to different employees.

Ryan Trone

Full Featured but can be cumbersome

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Easy to use and figure out, even with the "non-ergonomic" style of using some of the features. Implement performance increases and make things not as rigid and it will be a winning system. - Keeps everything in one place -easy to access files -Navigation is simple

RICHARD BAUER

OVER ALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD

Reviewed 2018-03-19

The logic of the program does allow enough flexibility to accommodate the requirements of the retail florist delivery business. 2. New drivers become proficient with the app rather quickly.

Anna Mitchell

Simplified CRM

Reviewed 2018-03-15

So easy to use and gets your day organized and accomplished when your jobs are completed. I get to enter all the information about each account I visit with detailed information for the database and is useful for future visits.

Marty Ray

We use this program for our delivery trucks and it's works great!

Reviewed 2018-03-22

It's a great set up for tracking deliveries.I like the easiness of tracking deliveries and it's map set up to watch where my driver is going. We use this daily and it helps us keep in touch with our customers, so we can make sure we deliver on time.

andrew murtagh

It's works nice....like the navigation

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Navigation to job is nice. Schedule is also good. Nice to see layout of jobs. It works well with everything we used it for.

Anonymous

Great service. It has tons of functionality in it.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Lets me keep track of my guys, Makes it so that the guys don't have to remember what they did on a job, or how long they worked on a job.The timecard functions are wonderfull, and so is the gps, and notifications. It lets me know if my guys are speeding, have gone out of their boundaries, or any other alerts I would like it to alert me to.

CHRIS Majors

Review for Street Smart

Reviewed 2019-01-11

We are able to give transparency to our clients with before and after photos of all of our jobs. My overall experience has been very pleasant. I'm able to load jobs to a cellular device and monitor my teams movements through out the day. I like being able to create new jobs and forms that best suit my companies growing needs. I love being able to run reports on those jobs as well. It's great with data keeping.

Philip Swanson

Ally People Solutions use of StreetSmart

Reviewed 2018-11-02

The people who handle our billings for rides have saved time in having it saved in the StreetSmart system. I would not be able to find it but they have the ability and knowledge to do so. I like being able to see where our drivers are and the timing of routes between stops in real time. If their is a problem as to timing from a consumer I have something to look at to see if the stop actually occurred within our time window and that we waited our time window before leaving.

Anonymous

Work so good I never had to contact support

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Interface is very intuitive. Easy to use and access to basic features is a great plus, user friendly even for non-tech users.

Matt Megill

The system is a great tool which allows us to track and communicate freely with our field staff

Reviewed 2018-03-19

The customization of forms, activity reporting and tracking, user friendly app and pc for user interface

Larry Peters

The app does what it says it will do.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It is user friendly. You can download specific instructions for your field employees. I can make edits to the field reports from my desk top.

Arwa Alkhaldi

Good

Reviewed 2018-03-26

saving time and convenient in terms that it is on my cellphone instead of paper log which can be misplaced This software saves me time instead of tracking my work hours by writing on paper, Easy to understand and convenient...

MARTHA LOPEZ

ClickSoftware Review

Reviewed 2018-03-15

We are able to track District ManagersThis helps to track District Managers. Easy to read and really helps to track what our employees are doing.

LOIS GREEN

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES USING STREETSMART

Reviewed 2018-03-19

I'M ABLE TO PULL UP THE INFO I'M LOOKING FOR AT A DROP OF A HAT. VERY EASY ACCESS. I FEEL EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER SHOULD USE THIS SOFTWARE BUT ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Jasmine Saputra

ClickSoft is a very easy app to use and eliminates unnecessary paperwork

Reviewed 2018-03-22

I am able to send jobs to my field employees as well as track their performance. All customer info is given to field techs and stored in my calendar

Matt Catalano

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

No paperwork, all in the app. Able to see hours for the week. Timecards and work orders are all in one app that is iser friendly.

Nathan Doornbos

Easy to work with. Not a lot of issues

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Works on both phones and tablets. Nice when you break one of them. Work continues. Easy to use. All icons are self explainable.

Frank Holcomb

We use Street Smart for truck deliveries A good POD program

Reviewed 2018-03-19

PODA good dependable system to acknowledge deliveries and have proof of delivery already in the system when delivery is completed.

Bryan Ferrier

Street Smart FWIN

Reviewed 2019-01-08

The biggest advantage is what I described above. Having all the information available from our truck deliveries and being able to share the signature, picture, and order details directly with the customer.Ability to have a lot of information on one site. I like being able to view, email, make a PDF copy and the ability to easily send this information to the site either internally or directly to a customer.

JASON WILLIAMS

Like this application pretty easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-19

easy and fastLike the feature that i can see where all my associates are at a glance (one page), the fact i can see where all my associates are and the status of their jobs

Functionality Sound

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Streetsmart provides us with the ability to ensur our orders are delivered with accuracy and integrity.