Additional information for OneSpan Sign
Key features of OneSpan Sign
View All Features
- electronic signatures
- multiple document format support
- scripted signature
- mobile signature capture
- basic and advanced authentication
- sms text passcodes
- third-party verification services
- shared secrets
- digital signatures
- embedded audit trails
- process evidence
- open api
- easy integration
- fully customizable branding
- advanced workflows
- White-labeling capability: We offer white-labeling and brand customization options to keep the spotlight on your brand during the e-sign process.
- Flexible deployment options: We give you the flexibility to choose how and where you want to the deploy the solution – whether that's in a public cloud, private cloud or on-premises.
- Comprehensive audit trails: We offer comprehensive audit trails and easy access to details about the signer's actions during the e-sign process.
- Anti-tampering controls: OneSpan Sign uses digital signature technology to tamper seal documents after each signature and visibly invalidate documents if any changes are made. This built-in security guarantees the integrity of the e-signed document and helps protect you and your customers from fraudulent behavior.
- Easy to integrate: Customers and partners praise OneSpan Sign for the ease of use of our API and fully supported SDKs for Java, .NET, APEX, iOS and Android. Our tools facilitate rapid development of e-signing capabilities for your web applications, core systems and mobile apps.
- Strong customer focus: OneSpan Sign is recognized by analysts, customers and partners as a leader in e-signatures for customer-facing transactions. We are consistently ranked #1 in customer satisfaction with the highest customer retention rates in the market.