OneSpan Sign Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.19/10

Reviews by rating

I am mostly satisfied with eSignLive and recommend improvement in document searching and sorting capabilities.
This product helped us to gain great customer satisfaction. Very easy to use and Very user friendly for both signer and sender.
We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it. Support was great and very responsive when I had questions.
The least thing I feel worried is the price they charge.
My only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.

Shovesh Kumar B.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy to use and useful tool

My overall experience is good with OneSpan Sign. It has helped me in my industry to get signed digitally from our customers without visiting to locations and we can also share the insurance details virtually. Customers can share ID proofs over this tool for future process.

Pros

Easy to use product and flexible enough to integrate with other tools for seamless experience. Documents are encrypted between sender and receiver. All the documents are secure when it is In-transit. It also allows to get digital signature through video conferencing also. It is a digital channel to communicate or engage with customers to get deals closed virtually and easily. It has various layers of security to verify identity and to access the documents. You can set up this tool in cloud or on-premises too according to your requirements. Can integrate with Salesforce and other 3rd party applications which don't require special knowledge or coding.

Cons

It has limited campaigns facility which should be increased. Apart that I like this tool very much.

VM

Varnika M.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

Make signing fast and easy - no wet signatures anymore

Great

Pros

Allows to sign documents anywhere from any device, easy integrations with Postman and various other mature softwares such as Appian, Decisions etc. Also, it provides the ability to customize email messages for sending the documents for signatures and receiving the documents back. Overall, great tool for signing.

Cons

There are no consequences features wise but onespan is new as compared to DocuSign which is most widely used across the industries today.

TZ

Tennille Z.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used for Scholarship Application Intake

My department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!

Pros

I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

Yeesha s.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

Review for OneSpan Sign: Making Electronic Signatures Easy and Secure

My overall impression with OneSpan Sign has been excellent. It is simple to prepare and distribute papers for signature on the platform because it is user-friendly and intuitive. The customer service crew is very excellent and readily accessible to help out when necessary. Anyone looking for a dependable and secure digital signature solution should consider OneSpan Sign, in my opinion.

Pros

OneSpan Sign was simple to use, which I appreciated. It was simple to navigate and deliver documents for signature swiftly because to the user-friendly and intuitive interface. The range of features offered, including document security, customizability, and reminders on demand, was also excellent. Additionally, the customer service was excellent and assisted us in immediately utilising the device.

Cons

The lack of customising choices for the signature procedure was one of the aspects of OneSpan Sign that I found to be the most annoying. A few simple modification options existed, but not enough to significantly improve the signing process's effectiveness or user friendliness.

NB

Neha B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

OneSpan - Great software for e-Signatures

Experience with OneSpan is phenomenal. I love using this software.

Pros

OneSpan has all the features and functionality that DocuSign has in fact it is better than DocuSign in some areas such as, it provides the options to upload an attachment with a signature package and allows the customization of email messages for sending and receiving the documents for e-signatures. Integration is easy and it can be easily integrated with Postman, Decisions etc. And, they have an exceptional customer support for your technical queries even if you're using their free version.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it. I think it's a great tool and should be widely used for e-signatures.

Jean F.

Very easy to use

Pros

My clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute.

Cons

This might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.

Tapan J.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure

Pros

I like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.

Cons

I have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/

CU

Crystal U.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Makes online transaction so much quicker!

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.

MK

Manoj K.

I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is good.

Mainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.

Pros

Before I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

Cons

Most of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.

ZZ

Zain Z.

great product, great features

Workflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.

Pros

Gave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.

Cons

Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.

Financial Services,

eSignLive is a very good product that can be utilized to provide digital experience

Faster deployment of the product for eSignature and eDelivery capability. Scalable for enterprise usage across all LOBs.

Pros

The architecture of the product is very scalable and enterprise deployable that can be leveraged within various business processes for delivering eSignature experience. It is a REST based API integration platform that can be integrated with your enterprise applications and offers lot of configuration and customization capabilities for enterprise deployment.

Cons

The mobile experience is still not responsive and need the capability to support HTML5. Need capability to support more than PDF documents as inputs for eSign ceremony. ADA compliance should be default that should be inbuilt to the product offerings. eSL ux should be SAML enabled.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use, stable environment and excellent support

Pros

EsignLive has designed a software that is both easy to manage and easy for end users to navigate. The overall stability of the EsignLive product is a huge value add as we know that any errors that do occur are most likely caused from a user error or an error with our internal processes. the customer support has been great and any bugs that we report get immediate attention.

Cons

The way that we use EsignLive, we log directly into the user interface using mobile devices. currently, the display on the mobile device isn't the best as is does not display the page nicely and creates a lot of scrolling back and forth to read the complete document. The radio buttons are also hard to read on the mobile display.

SB

Scott B.

Accounting, self-employed

Great option for signing and record keeping

The eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.

Pros

The complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents

Cons

The ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better.

Automotive,

Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product

Building the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.

Pros

Its a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.

Cons

I have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something.

LE

Lester E.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution

The primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.

Pros

Quick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.

We are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.

Pros

The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.

Cons

While the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures.

YP

Yamini P.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled

Pros

This software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world. Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.

Cons

I believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.

TS

Tracy S.

Feeling safer when it comes to new contracts

As a small business with a growing list of clients located in multiple countries, I needed a secure way to make sure my clients understand and sign off on my billing procedures and scope of work. In most instances, I can't stop by for a signature. With e-SignLive all I need to do is personalize a template and hit send. Once I get it back, I hit download and it's saved to my computer. No paper. No ink....

Pros

There was no learning curve on my end or with those I ask to use e-SignLive. I get signed documents back in minutes, not days.

Cons

I don't understand why everyone isn't using the solution. It's quick, easy, secure and green!

ak

amandeep k.

very nice and smooth experience while using Esinlive application.

Pros

Very helpful video tutorials . Documentation is well designed . Wide range of connectors support that helps to make your experience more smooth

GP

George P.

Used other for 2+ years

Very good

Pros

Efficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better

Cons

To be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

eSign Live

Silanis eSign live product is a great eSign product that can be leveraged in multiple domain areas and very easy to use and provides robust customer experience and flexible architecture.

Pros

Available on premises and cloud implementations. Includes OOTB UI and esign APIs to interact with the platform. Offeres standard REST based APIs and multi tenancy capabilities

Cons

Needs more robust ADA capabilities, digital signature and validation of digital signature capabilities.

DG

David G.

501-1,000 employees

Makes getting signatures easy.

We used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.

PS

Parteek Singh K.

51-200 employees

Great customer experience

Give it a shot

Pros

Its user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures. My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth

Cons

The one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups. Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly.

Pros

It's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.

ks

kartik s.

very easy to use

Pros

This product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue

Cons

In this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast